Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa girl (for StarlitDreams and myself)

lucy_ll

Super-Earth
Lucy Snow was the physical education teacher in Granger Highschool.
A damn job boring for her, motivated at first, after 10 years of doing the same things, that motivation had almost disappeared.
Lucy, being 35, was very fit, flat stomach, abs, some muscles that she thought were sexy without being big, just good for a girl. She used that to taunt the girls in this girls-only highschool.
"If only there were boys here... " - she often thought, frustrated after some time without sex. She had had some flint with a teacher here, the only one that was young for her, but that lasted short, It was kind of a revange sex after she divorced.

She was hard with the students, she made them sweat, and even made them stay after classes if they didn't do properly during her one hour class.
Today was no different.

Rachael Green was on her way to gym class. It was her first day… and it was pretty obvious that she wasn’t looking forward to it. It wasn’t that she hated gym. She actually kind of loved it. But she was terrible at it. She tried her hardest but she was always so worried about IT showing. If anyone found out, they would hate her, and she knew it. And to make it worse, it was over 90 outside.

She walked into gym, her workout clothes already on and her head down. The teacher was pretty, but she scared her. She was wearing long sweat pants and a short sleeved shirt, her usual clothing.

Needless to say, she looked like an idiot during class. Or at least a really shy little girl. She practically hid behind the other students, her 5’1 frame making that very easy. And by the time class was over, she was ready to keel over from the heat, yet hadn’t broken a sweat.

"Ok, time is gone, girls. Good job. Well, some of you only, don't you think you are all great athletes, you have still hard work all over the year. You there, Rachael Green, stay in your place, you can't leave yet" - Lucy stated while girls were heading to the showers, from her 5'10'' tall fit body, she looked around. She had been doing harder work than any of the girls, but appart from a bit of sweat, she was completely fresh, she didn't even fasten her breath.
Lucy was wearing tight gym shorts and top, as most of the girsl did, that showed she had no fat at all on her stomach. But this girl she was look at now, Rachael, on those buggy loose long pants, it seems she didn't even try to do the work out properly, she had to have a talk and extra lesson with her, Lucy thought Rachael was pretty, she wasn't fat, was she so shy she couldn't wear shorts as all the other girls?
After a few years in an all girl school, she had started to like looking at young girls, though since her college years she hadn't been intimate with one.
"Ok, Rachael, as long as you didn't do a good effort during class, you'll have to do it now. It's time you round around the court, 10 laps, get going!" - Lucy smiled a bit seeing the scare on the girl's face, she felt powerful and she liked it.

Rachael’s eyes widened. She wasn’t used to being called out by teachers, and she wasn’t capable of doing ten laps. She could work out at home, what was the point of gym class anyway? It was stupid, meaningless, and a sorry excuse for a class. But how was she supposed to speak out against Ms. Snow? The lady was as intimidating as some of the seniors here.

She calmed herself. She could do this. It was only ten laps, cut some corners and it was about nine. And if she went slowly enough and the bell rang, she could leave… right?

So she started, slowly at first. When the heat got to her, she stupidly sped up, thinking that maybe she would be done sooner. By the time she was on her sixth lap, she was on the verge of tears. It was the seventh lap, only a few minutes later, when Rachael walked up to Ms. Snow.

“I can’t do this,” she whispered breathlessly. Her eyes filled with tears, “Can I please stop? I’m sorry”

Lucy watched her running, she smiled, she could saw fear in her eyes. Soon she saw Racheal sweat, that was just the start, maybe that girl wasn't totally lost in her class. But then she was surprised to see her stopping and walk to her.
"I can't do this. Can i please stop? I'm sorry"
Lucy looked at Rachael, with a hard expression on her face, but inside she was smiling, she enjoyed those tears and beg. It was not going to be so easy, she would make her run until the last inch she told her.
"Did I tell you to stop? You are only on your sixth lap, you won't stop until you finish the ten of them, even if you have to crawl around" - she seriously told to the sobbing girl, telling her she had 4 more laps to do, even though she knew Rachael had finished 7. She would made the girl feel the pain in her muscles for a week. Maybe next time she did a better effort during class.
At this time, the rest of the girls were already leaving the showers and laughed on Rachael when they saw her poor state with the teacher.
"Come on Rachael, back to run, I'll do this 4 laps with you, follow my rithm"
With that, Lucy started running and looked back to pull Rachael with her.

No! She was on her seventh lap, not her sixth. It wasn’t fair, Ms. Snow was just being mean to her… and she wasn’t even acting sorry about it. She wiped her eyes angrily, yet couldn’t control the tears that replaced those that had just been wiped away.

However, Rachael stopped crying when the girls came out of the locker room. She hated to be laughed at. She absolutely hated it more than anything. And now this lady was going to make her do four more laps when she only had to do three. Her blood boiled for a minute and her face turned a color that was more pink then the normal shade of red associated with anger.

“No,” she mouthed the word and tore her arm away, yet didn’t say it loud enough for Miss. Snow to hear her. Instead, she found her eyes drawn to… certain attributes, that the other woman happened to have been endowed with. She crossed her arms over her own, less pronounced, chest, and her eyes shifted towards the floor. “No, I can’t. I have a test next period,” she lied, this time loud enough for the teacher to hear her.

Next period was actually a study hall, a class dumber than gym that her mom had forced her to take. But she wasn’t about to say that. It was better to just refuse and leave. After all… no one could force her to run.

Lucy was really surprised. How that girl could dare to say NO to her? Even if she had some extra period, nobody would say no to her.
"Did I hear you correctly? You are telling me you are not going to run anymore? Listen to me, you are mine until I tell you can go. Or better, I'll give you two options. You do your 4 laps run right now and I give you a ticket to free for your next period, or you stay after classes and do 10 more laps. And if you try to escape, you'll have to do 20 laps next day. It's all up to you, Rachael."
Lucy was right in front of Rachel, just a few inches, looking down on her eyes, from her few inches taller, intimidating her. There was no way this girl would go out free from this offense.

To be frank, Rachel was surprised too. She had never said no to a teacher. Ever. She hadn’t even said no when Mr. Tama in 8th grade had told her to date his son for extra credit.

Yet, the freedom of saying no for the first time wasn’t enough to convince her to do it again. “Okay!” She yelped, covering her eyes which had filled with tears yet again. “I tried though, I promise. I really did try my hardest to finish ten laps, but I can’t.” She could. At home. It was easy at home. She didn’t have to worry about her mom or dad seeing her in shorts. They would just look away of anything became… apparent.

Despite her arguments, Rachel took a deep breath and readied herself to finish four laps. She would try, even if she did feel like she was going to die from heat exhaustion. She just didn’t want to be yelled at anymore.

"That's better, Rachael. Do your best, I'm sure you can finish it. Do it and I won't have to be hard with you, we will be friends." - Lucy told the girl while they started running, and she gave her a friendly slap in the butt. She wondered if she was relenting, maybe it was because of the girl's tears, that look real and not fake like some girls had tried.
Rachael had something especial, but she didn't know what it is.
Anyway, Lucy started running with her, cheering her, helping her in every slow step around the court.
"Come on Rachel, only 3 more laps now. Next time you should bring shorts like the rest of the girls, that would make it easier to run".

Rachel ran as fast as she could, ignoring the pain in the legs and trying to just get this over with. She forged herself to think of ice water and snow, and that helped a bit. It was really mind over matter. It wasn’t too hard. Ms. Snow was being nicer now, and she liked that. Or… maybe she just liked Ms. Snow. The older woman was… really pretty, and she was probably normal too. As the older woman became more enthusiastic, Rachel finished her last lap, pretty much collapsing on the floor when she was finished.

“Am I done now?” she asked, her wide eyes looking up at her teacher.

"Hahaha Come on Rachael, you got the rithm now, two more laps" - Lucy said laughing, smiling to the girl, seeing the panic in her face as she said that.
"Hahaha, I was only joking, don't worry, but I'm sure you'll soon be able to do those 2 extra laps without effort" - Lucy, slightly sweating, and hardly modifying her breath, walked next to the girl on the floor, getting very close to her, in her tight shorts and top. She liked that girl, she had something especial though she still didn't know what it was.
Lucy had a long year ahead to know her better, they might be good friends soon.
"Ok Rachel, you can go get your shower now, are you too tired? do you need help?"

"I'm fine," Rachel said quickly when Ms. Snow asked her if she would like help "I mean, of course I don't need help getting a shower." What an inaporopriate notion to even consider. And Rachel had considered it. She was tired enough to entertain the thought of such a pretty woman helping her shower.

A quick flush came to her face at the thought, and she hurridly stood up. "I'm going to go... take a shower now," she said rather lamely, hurrying into the locker room.

Once she was inside, she turned on the shower and began to get undressed. Usually, she would have gone without a shower, but since no one was in there today, well, there was no problem being naked. She tried not to look down as she stepped into the warm water.

Lucy saw the strange reaction in the girl's face. She knew Rachel didn't need any help, but her nervous reaction was a bit surprising. Maybe Rachel liked her, Lucy thought.
Smiling, Lucy took that time to do a few more laps by herself, she needed to free some energies.
Then she headed to the locker rooms. Usually she used her own shower, in the teacher's office in the gym, but sometimes she used the girls'. They were all girls, it was no big deal, she enjoyed seeing the nude girls, though she had never done anything with any of them, but the sights were good, and she also enjoyed some envious looks she got at her body.
She'd take the opportunity today to have a shower with Rachel and see what the girl was hiding under those baggy pants, she must be in the showers already. Lucy grabbed a towel and got there, hearing the water running. She removed her clothes and headed to the shower room, finding Rachel there.
Rachel didn't hear or see her coming, so she took the opportunity to look at her freely. Nice body and back, tight ass, making her wonder again why she tried to hide that body so much.
Smiling, Lucy saw her turning around, then her smile changed into a drop open mouth. Was it real what she was seeing?

As Rachel turned around, a small cry escaped her mouth. God… Ms. Snow was standing right there. She could see everything. “What are you doing?” She asked, tears coming to her eyes. “Are you some kind of pervert who likes to watch girls in the shower or something?” She attempted to cover herself, but she was far too big… down there, for that. And so she turned around and angrily wiped at her eyes. The outburst was completely unprecedented and she regretted it immediately, but there was nothing she could do to take it back. What was said was said.

Quickly, Rachel hurried past Ms. Snow and grabbed her towel. She wrapped it around herself tightly, perhaps too tightly, for afterwards, the outline of her body was clearly seen through the cloth. She would have just left, but she realized that she had left her clothing right by the older woman. And so she ran into one of the bathroom stalls and locked the door.

Still in shock, Lucy saw Rachel finally noticing her there watching. She could see the fear and anger in the girl's eyes. She looked cute there trying to cover her ... cock... with her hand. But that was impossible with that big dong hanging bewtween her legs. That's why she wore those pants, she understood now.
As Rachel told her about being a pervert and ran away, Lucy couldn't still move or say anything, trying to understand what had she seen, her brain couldn't process it. Is she a girl, a boy, a transexual? she wondered. She heard Rachel getting into a bathroom stall.
A minute later, Lucy started reacting. No matter what, she had made Rachel angry, she called her a pervert. She wasn't. At least she wasn't trying to just peak at the girl and take advantage of her. Not yet.
Still nude, she went to talk to the girl, she could hear her sobbing.
"Rachel, I'm sorry to have ... surprised you. I have my shower here sometimes with the girls, it's nothing wrong, we are all girls," -or so she thought - " there's nothing wrong in two girls having a shower together. Open the door, we need to talk." - Lucy spoke softly, but she tried making her voice secure and serious, commanding, measuring every word. - " You have a secret, you can trust me, I won't tell anybody. But open the door, come out here and talk to me."

Back
Top Bottom