Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Downtown Battle Mountain

TheLoneDesperado

Meteorite
Plot

Downtown Battle Mountain, a mystical place where anything is possible. Who’s summit holds great power according to the legends. Legend because no one has ever returned from the it. The one only known by the name The Lone Desperado(A sort of peacekeeper that is chosen at random every 300 years.) decides to travel to the summit in search for an answer to the celestial force, Gilgamesh, that exists within him.(Placed their by the very "Gods" who created the planet and awakened the first Desperado thousands of years ago).Taunting him,promising him the end of times. On his journey he is joined by A.c.e.l.l.a., an android that has taken care of him for as long as he can remember. Several others also join him on his journey as he travels through cities of Downtown Battle Mountain that range from medieval to futuristic, wild west to a city made from giant mushrooms. Not everyone who joins him will make it to the top.[/color]

On Downtown Battle Mountain anything and everything is possible. A huge continent of a mountain surrounded by dozens of worlds and many different walks of life make up the meat of this opus. Our story tells the tale of a group of people from various parts of earth who travel up this mountain all for their own motives. Some simply going for power, others for truth, and even love.

I would like as many as possible to join this rp if your interested. Characters can be from any walk of life but you must state if you will be protaganist or otherwise.

Hmm . . . I'm feeling in the mood for an antagonistic protaginist. Also known amongst popular culture as an "anti-hero", if you are still planning on doing this.

The Waiting Disaster said:
Hmm . . . I'm feeling in the mood for an antagonistic protaginist. Also known amongst popular culture as an "anti-hero", if you are still planning on doing this.

Ok cool. Im new to this site so sorry if things weren't descriptive.
Jot any ideas you can come with down and recruit some people who you think might be interested. I need females and males.

Back
Top Bottom