Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Jax let out a deep, gutteral groan when Jack thrust inside of him. He hadn't had sex with a man since his sophomore year in college, so he was pretty tight at the moment. Thankfully, the lube helped a little... Enjoying the feeling of being dominated for the moment, he lifted his legs and exposed himself as fully as possible to Jake. "Since I was seventeen, and I walked in while you were swimming naked in the pool," he admitted, his head leaning back against the pillow. His voice came out in pants and groans as the other man fucked him, his own cock hard between them. His hands moved up the other's back. "I went back to my room and called for one of the girls from the cells to come in a suck my cock, just so I could get some relief after seeing you."

jack groaned as the other's body tightened around him, it felt so good as he thrust into him, shivering a little before laughing."I'll have to swimnaked morethen."Hegrowled biting down on the other's shoulder as he stroed a hand over jax's cock, giving him a hand job at the same speed he was fucking him,having every intention of making sure the other didn't forget this even when they sobered up. Shivering as he felt the other running his hands along his backhe whined a little,his back being really sensitive, eyes widening as he came, biting down hard enough to bruise on the other's shoulder, marking him as his.even if they never did this again,ir jax regretted it in the morning,at this moment in time the mobster was jacks and the drunk man had every intention of makjng aure jax knew that

"Maybe I can join you," Jax quipped, smirking up at the other. When he felt Jack's hand tighten around his cock, he let out a deep growl of pleasure. "Ah, yes..." Jax was in pleasure overload, so he was thankful with Jack came, even if the bite on his shoulder would definitely take a while to heal. He continued to slide his hands up and down Jack's sensitive back as the other road out his orgasm, moaning as he felt Jack's cock swell inside of him. Once he was sure Jack was finished, he rolled them over and got up on his knees until his own throbbing member was within inches of Jack's face. Leaning down, he stroked Jack's hair and gently thrust his hips until the head of his cock brushed against the other man's lips.

Jack raised a eyebrow,looking up at him even as his lips brushed along the sensitive head."Was there somethingyou wanted me to do?"He teased smirking at the other, leaning his head into the other's hand as he stroked his hair, before sliding his mouth down over the other's cock, raising his arms, wrapping them around jax's legs, holding him still.Even if he was blowing him, there was no doubt who was still in control as he lost himself in trying to get the other off.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I want you to do," Jax murmured, smirking a bit. His ass was definitely going to be sore in the morning... As Jack continued to service him, Jax stroked his fingers through his hand and down his neck. He leaned his head back, eyes closed with pleasure. There was no doubt that Jack was very talented, and this was not his first time with a man. His hands moved to hold Jack's head between them, and his hips rolled a little into the other's mouth. "Fuck," he whined, moaning as he felt his balls tighten. "Shit, I'm cumming..." His body started to shake and tremble and he spilled his seed into Jack's mouth.

Jack laughed around the other's cock, amused at the whining,swallowing before leaning back."You are such a pretty little slut."He teased as he slumped back on the bed, stretching out, a small amused smirk on his lips as he laid back, tugging the other down next to him."Sleep."He ordered, yawning, content in the post sex afterglow and the alcohol still in his system. Unwilling to look to closely at this as he snuggled into jax and fell asleep.

In the morning jack groaned as he rolled onto his front,laying out on the bed, the pillow over his head as his temples pounded, the hangover beating him up and making him very glad that it was saturday and he didn't have to go to work, though as he shifted a little and his leg brushed against jax's, he winced a little. The brush of the other reminded him what had happened the night before, not just the sex, but the kicking out of his home. Well, maybe he'd just curl up in bed and die now....zane was going to kill him, not to mention jax.

Zane growled in frustration as he pulled the flashlight closer, the law book propped up on the desk in front of him, using the flashlight to not wake up kate because he knew exactly what she'd say about him being out of bed, but it didn't matter,he had to get work done.His case had to be perfect. The 27 year old as desperate as ever to please his father, espcially as nightmares had tormented his drugged/sickk sleep.

adam+levine.jpg

Jax was laying on his side, sleeping sound as ever due to the sex and alcohol from the night before. Once he felt the other's leg brush against his, his eyes opened and he sat up. The sheet fell to billow at his lower waist as he reached up to rub at his eyes. With the sunlight coming in from the window, all the tattoos that his suit usually covered were visible...

Looking over at Jack, he sighed. "Well, last night didn't end up like I had planned," he admitted, shrugging a bit. For some reason, while he should be absolutely ashamed of himself, he did not regret his actions at all. Not in the slightest. In fact, he didn't even want to leave the other's bed for the rest of the day.

~*~

hayden+panettiere+curve+image.jpg

Kate snuggled up beside Zane in her sleep, unaware that the entire night, she stayed as close as possible to him. Maybe it was because while he was trying to get to sleep, she tried to soothe his chills by wrapping her arms around him... She had no idea why she cared so much, or why she was trying so hard to get him to feel better. However, the longer she was with him, the harder it was to fight the attraction she had for him and the instinct she had to take care of him...

tumblr_lvh8z8QKlo1qjgvat.jpg

Jack groaned pressing the pillow tighter to his head,the blankets pooled around his waist, the black inked wolf and serpent covering most of his back. "You're being to loud.Shut up."He growled,his voice angry and annoyed from under the pillow, feeling....off kilter with everything that happened.He wasn't usually one to be ashamed of sex,but he was.He couldn't help it.He'd seduced his adopted brother, in a drunken need to be close to someone, and finally given into the need to touch jax after years of watching him.Feeling slightly creepy considering they'd grown up together,so it sorta weirded him out that they'd had sex,even if he was feeling more upset then he really should be.

tumblr_m9lcl56MYW1ryec83o1_500.jpg

Zane shivered a little,so cold that the book was shaking as he tried to read. Growling in annoyance he climbed back into bed, setting the book to the side as he cuddled up against kate, so cold that it was liable to wake her up.Shifting he pillowed his head on her breasts, a arm around her waist, pretty much wrapping himself around her as he considered what he had to do that day.

Jax looked down at the other man with a furrowed brow, reaching down to forcefully take the pillow off of his head. "Oh, I'm sorry," he murmured sarcastically, "I thought you knew that an entire bottle of scotch would give you a hangover." He rolled his eyes and leaned down wrap himself around the back of his friend, his lips brushing against the other's neck. "No one is making you get out of bed, you know." His hands traveled up Jack's chest as he held him from behind, feeling the depressed emotions that were radiating from his friend and wanting to soothethem before he had a chance to do something drastic.

Kate opened her eyes as she felt the much larger man shaking in her arms. She looked down at him, and her arms instinctively wrapped around him and pulled the blanket over him. "How are you feeling?" she asked curiously, knowing that he couldn't have felt too much better considering the way his was shaking. "If you let me use the room phone, I can call for someone to bring you some warm tea or something..." She sat up a little against the pillows, letting him lean against her.

Jack whimpered quietly at the other's voice,whining as his pillow was taken away, blinking hard in morning sunlight that was coming through the half open window. Whining as he shifted, shivering a little as the other's lips brushed against his neck. "I knew that...."He grumbled shifting,moving to get up though."I need to get a shower."He muttered, moving away from jax,avoiding looking at him as he tried to sort out his feelings through the pounding headache. Scooting to the edge of the bed he sat up slowly,wincing a little as he looked around the room, having for a moment forgotten he wasn't at home, and this was a strange apartment,with boxes littered around the room like so much garbage.

Zane whined shifting,snuggling into her, sighing a little as he smiled shakily."I feel fine."He growled not about to admit to just how cold he was. While the drugs were mostly out of his system, it would take days for him to feel back to normal. Shakinghis head as he buried his face against her chest."N-no.No need.I'm fine.I'm warm."He said, desperate to be warm, because his father would see it as even more of a weakness to see his son so out of sorts, he wouldn't give alexander even more reason to turn on him.

Jax was visibly hurt by the other pulling it away, taking it as immediate rejection. He was suddenly embarrassed. Maybe last night was a one time thing; something that Jack regretted and didn't ever want to happen again. It hurt Jax to think he was simply a "regret". Quickly, he stood up and started to throw on his clothes. "Well, then I'll leave you to it," he murmured coldly, his eyes narrowed and his expression stoic. He began to work the belt of his pants with quick, irritated movements of his fingers. "I wouldn't want to be in your way." And with that, he grabbed his keys off the table and started to head toward the door.

Kate frowned at him, reaching up to stroke his hair. He definitely didn't feel well, because he was actually letting her touch him in a casual way. Usually, he was nothing close to relaxed. Not like this, anyway. "Come," she murmured, "I'll get a warm bath going. That will warm you up." She smiled a little at him, finding his current state a tad endearing; something she never thought she would think of when it came to him. Standing up, she moved to the bathroom and started to draw his bath for him.

Jack tensed a little as he realized what jax had taken his reaction as.He...he felt weird. But it hurt him to see the man looking so stonic."....Jax?"Jack said as he tugged on a pair of sweats, looking at theother with a slight confused look,his eyes showing that it wasn't rejection that jack had meant,just confusion and pain, lashing out at the man who'd come to sit with him when even his best friend hadn't shown up. Granted, he really hadn't expected zane to show up, he had kate,and was sick,but jax had still...blushing ever so slightly as he stared at the floor, lookingso very unlike himself.his sudden loss of everything making him so very lost."....are you doing something today?Will you help me unpack?"He said sounding like the boy who'd suddenly found out his parents had abandoned him.Having pulled away not only out of fear of what jax had thought of last night, but because he was afraid of being hurt again.

Zane sighed a little,smiling slightly efore nodding."Hmmm I intend to."He purred a little groping the girl, sliding a hand over the girl's ass,nuzling her as he moved to the bathroom, undressing and climbing into the tub,before looking up at her."Will you read to me?"he said looking interested, his head hurting enough to not want to try reading more then he already had,but he could listen.

Jax got all the way to the door, hand on the knob, before he paused at Jack's words. He tensed, taking what he asked into consideration. Part of Jax wanted to leave and go back to being a reclusive loner, hiding his feelings from others. However, the other part of him simply couldn't ignore the pain and loss in his friend's voice... Slowly turning back around, he looked at Jack deep in the eyes. "Yea," he murmured, "I can help." He swallowed and moved back over to the coffee table, putting his keys on it before settling on to the couch. "You, uh... You have a coffee pot or something? I need something to wake me up..." He avoided Jack's eyes, still feeling a little embarrassed.

Kate sat on the rim of the tub, looking at him with a little confusion. "Read?" she asked, "Read what?" She looked down at him with interested, one leg crossed over the other. Zane, the normally dominate man, was acting strange, and it was throwing Kate off completely.

Jack looked relieve when the other didn't leave, smiling slightly as he met the other's eyes,flushing as he headed for the kitchen."We could always just go back to bed."He said as he turned on the coffee pot before blushing,"For sleep.Sleep off the hangover I mean."He said stuttering a little as he poured two glasses, holding a glass, sipping one as he handed a glass to jax, slumping down onto the couch next to him, glaring at the boxes around the room."....I don't want to stay here."he said after a moment.

Zane grinned at her, lookinglike such a kid,it was amusing.But when he was sick,was the only time his father ever forgave him for being less then perfect, so Zane took advantage of it. Bounding out of the tub, he walked naked into the bedroom,looking so good clad only in water before returning, shoving the xmen comic book into her hands, smiling happily."These.If you sit on the edge of the tub I can see the pictures to."he said smiling as he rested his head on her thigh, nuzzling her.

Jax took a sip of his coffee, leaning back against the couch. He smirked a bit as the other man corrected himself about "going back to bed", then frowned. He hated seeing Jack like this. He had done so much for this family, and he didn't even have a real family of his own. Jax knew this, but he never realized exactly how lonely Jack was... "I know, but my father is pissed... It will be over soon," he promised, glancing at the other man. He swallowed hard. "If you'd like, I could stay with you until he lets you come back home... He'd never really know. I'm out of the house most of the time anyway." He shrugged a bit and took another sip of his coffee.

Kate looked started at Zane's childlike behavior, but it actually made her feel better. It gave her a little look into what he must have been like as a child, and she just knew he had to have been adorable. "Well, I guess so," she murmured, settling on the rim of the tub with her back against the wall. She began to read with a smooth, effortless tone of voice that said she would have made a great teacher if she had been able to stay and finish college. But no, she was here, and there was really nothing she could do about it.

Jack turned his head frowning at the other man,trying to figure out what he was thinking. Hurt and anger flashed through his eyes before he cojld hide it,looking down at the floor just so he wouldn't have to look at jax. Wondering if the other man had had sex with him just because jax felt bad about the mind fuck alexander had do.e to his adopted son. Not realizing jax had told the truth about wanting him for awhile,jack was so used to people sleeping with him juat because they wanted something that he couldn't think that jax really wanted him.besides..."I can't let you do that."he said sounding slightly anxious because he knew it would blow up in his face,and he'd be the reaspn zane lost his brother.he coulsnt let that happen."zane'll flay me alive if I let you take the risk,"he said sounding anxious because it truly scared him to think about.not about zane hurting him,zane never purposely hurt him,but it scared him to the bone to think of jax getting hurt.making a face he sighed."you're father never forgives.and he never forgets."he pointed out sounding so sad that it was obvious jax had to stay otherwise the cop might do something that coulsnt be taken back,no matter how much he protested his presence

Zane looked amused closing his eyes as she read,actually managing to warm up enough to not be cold, and relaxing enough that he actually fell asleep, his head resting on her thigh, snoring ever so softly, before jolting awake,sputtering a little having nearly gone under."Are you trying to drown me?"he sulked sounding more like himself now that he was warm, and feeling awake enough to dig his heels in about having her fuss over him.zane sighed a little as he sat up,moving to get out of the tub."come on,its early and I have work to do."he said once avgain his fathers perfect child instead of a sick little boy,even if he still was off hbis game he knew he had to get back to work or otherwise be punished despite it being Saturday and a normal day off

Jax looked over at the man with narrowed eyes. "Jack, I'm not a kid. I'm nearly twenty-four year old..." he murmured, reaching over to put a hand on the other's arm. "And I'm not going to leave you out here. There's no way. And besides, my father will never know. With the amount of time I spent away from the manor, he won't even know the difference." He smiled a little and continued to sip his coffee. "Zane is not going to kill you... Come on, he cares about you more than that, and I'm pretty sure, deep down in the grouchy heart of his, he just wants me to be happy."

Kate glared down at him once she realized he was okay. "You asked me to read, and that's what I'm doing," she snapped, rolling her eyes a little. Sighing, she moved to sit the comic book to the side and looked down at him. "Come on. If you stay in there any longer, the water will cool down and you'll get the chills again." She reached down and began to help him out of them tub, fetching him a towel and handing it to him.

"You are a kid,and such a good looking kid to."He said snickering,turning his head to look at him,frowning slightly.Because he wanted to shove the man out the door, make him leave because he so knew that alexander was going to make it blow up in his face, but he couldn't kick him out. Not when he was in a new place, with no one he knew around."...You only spend time away so you don't have to deal with the bastard when he's home."He said snickering because it amused him that zane was such a bastard to everyone around him, and yet he enjoyed spending time with everyone."Somewhere, deep down. Buried under all sadistic pleasure he takes in tormenting you."He teased sipping his coffee, hesitating for a moment before resting his head on jax's shoulder. His spirits lifting a little at jax's refusal to leave him alone.

"I asked you to read!Not let me drown." Zane smirked as she glared at him,offering that off handed arrogant smile that said he was feeling way better then he had getting into the tub.He was warm and content, he'd probably crash later, but he was good for the moment. "I'm fine, stop fussing.I wont getcold again."he said sighing a little as he took the towel starting to dry off before dressing in the sweats and sweater.Heading back into the bedroom he climbed up into the bed, settling the law book and folder in his lap,looking like he had every intention of going back to work, which he did.

Jax smiled a little, sipping at his coffee while the other rest his head on his shoulder. He slid his hand over to rest on Jack's thigh. "Very true," he murmured, "I stay away from home for a reason, even if I do love my brother... Speaking of the bastard, I'm worried about him. He won't admit it, but I think he's getting in way over his head about this girl. It's like he doesn't want to believe that my father will have her dead as soon as he sees fit. And that moment is growing nearer by he minute." He frowned a little, the started to sit up. "Mind if I use the shower?"

Kate followed him into the bedroom, sitting beside him and looking over his shoulder at the books and files. She was going to ask what it was about, but decided not to. "Can I take a bath now?" she asked obediently, knowing her place was the submissive in the relationship. It may have been hard to get used to asking permission for everything, but it was starting to sink in a little.

Jack tensed a little as jax touched him before relaxing, realizing that jax wasn't touching him to hurt him.It'd been so long since he'd had anyone actually willing to touch him without the threat of violence, that he was out of practice. While he'd had sex at the mansion, he was always aware that their complance and willingness was only there because he was better then having to pleasure alexander. Sighing a little hewinced at the other's words."He's always lost his head a little over her."He said absently because he'd had to follow her so soon after losing the one girl he protected more then any other, zane had a...complicated feeling relationship with the girl currently in his room, and wasn't even aware of it, having locked down his emotions so much that he couldn't tell. "We'll talk to him.He's not stupid, surely he can see what's going on."he muttered before smirking, turning his head, pressing his cheek against the other's shoulder."Yes I do.You're taking my pillow away, which means I'd actually like have to start unpacking shit."He grumbled teasingly.

Zane smiled a little, glancing over at her, looking pleased at her submission, leaning over to kiss her hard, "Go ahead."He said brushing her hair out of her face, even as he leaned back against the bed,books resting on his legs as he rested a hand on his stomach, reading glasses perched on his nose as he looke over the edge of the glasses,smirking at her."Undress here. So I can have something pleasing to think about while I study."he smirked looking bemused and lust heating his eyes.

Jax smirked a little, and gently squeezed the other's thigh. "Well, if I know my mother, she probably set you up with an apartment that has a shower big enough for more than one person...," he murmured, then stood up and gave the other a wink. As he walked toward the shower on the other side of the large apartment, he peeled off every item of clothing one at a time. Once in the bathroom, he flicked the water on and began to soap up his naked body, complete with tattoos and ripped muscles that he worked hard on in the gym.

Kate slipped off the bed, rolling her eyes a little, but flushed from the hard kiss his gave her. It felt better than she was willing to admit... Walking to the middle of the floor, she turned around and looked at him with a smirk, biting her lip sensually. The way he looked in sweats and glasses was even sexier than when he wore a suit. It was just something about the way he looked when he was studying... It made him look so intellectual and powerful. It practically had her melting. "Why should I do that? You've seen me naked before. You saw me naked the first night you met me," she challenged, raising her eyebrows. Slowly, she began to inch her sweater up, revealing little by little of her smooth stomach.

Drayke ahuddered a little as jax squeezed his thigh a soft blush raising in his cheeks as he watched the other head for the bathroom,for a moment to captivated at the idea that jaz wanted to see him naked sober,to move before his body demanded thay he get up.grinning he followed,stripping as he walked and stepped into the shower with a sigh as the hot water hit his body and started to relieve his hangover."I must admit,your mother went over the top with this place. I didn't need aomething this big for just me,"he said sounsing slightly confused because even after so many years with her,drayke had never really recovered from his parents abandonment and was confused when jazs mom was kind to him when his own hadn't been.

Zane smirked watching her as be shifted,raising his hips up juat enough to slide his sweats down,acutely aware of how beautiful he was and how he affected her,but not realizing just how much the scholar/lawyer look did it for her.smirking he stroked himself awith slow strokes the whle time watching her shirt slide up."cause you know you want to watch me come just from watching you strip. You know you want to tease me."he said his voice a deep pur the book on his legs sliding off to the side as he gave her his full attenrion

Jax rolled his eyes and leaned back to start washing his hair, unaffected by the idea of standing naked in front of the slightly older man. In fact, he was much more focused on the naked body of the other man. "My mother loves you, Drayke. She'd never let you live in a place that was not just as nice or nicer than home." Rinsing his hair out, he moved to slowly start to wash his body. "She'd rather you be at home, not here, but you're safer here. And that's all that matters right now." Leaning forward, he slid his hands up the other's slick slides. "And with me here, you'll need the extra space. I happen to be a little high maintenance." With that, he smirked.

Kate licked her lips at the sight of him sliding his sweat pants down and revealing his sturdy, impressive cock. Pulling her shirt over her head, she gave him a good view of her plump breasts before quickly covering them with her arm. She gave him a teasing smirk as her free hand moved down to slide her panties off, leaving her naked before him. However, she kept her hands strategically placed over her private areas. "Well, I do love those glasses..." she admitted, her voice coming out in a purr. Her cheeks turned pink as she watched him stroke himself.

Drayke smiled a little as he washed his own hair, the dark strans curling aroundhis face, blushing a little at the other's reassurance that he was love.Heart wise he knew it, but his head couldn't wrap around the idea."Oh?You are, are you?Whatever shall I do with a high maintance Lindstrom.It's a good thing I deal with the sadistic one all the time, high maintance will be way easier."He said smirking a little, groaning as the other stroked his sides."Besides, I'm the high maintance one in any relationship."

Zane smirked a little, groaning softly as he ran his thumb over the head of his cock, relaxing as he watched her. Pouting as she covered herself he gave hera look, raising a eyebrow."Drop your hands kate."He growled the order looking amused."Oh?The glasses are what you love?"He said pouting at theidea.

Jax laughed a little bit, moving to press Drayke's back to the wall of the shower. Moving forward, he pressed his cock against the other's thigh and leaned down to kiss his neck. "Oh you are? I didn't take you as a high maintenance man, but I think I can handle it," he murmured, smirking a bit. "Are you going to make me stay in the guest room, or are you not too high maintenance to share a bed with me?" He leaned forward to hold the other man, not in necessarily a sexual way, but in a way that said he cared about him. He wanted to be with this man, not at home where he didn't feel like he fit in.

Kate smirked a bit, tilting her head to the side in a beautifully innocent way. "I don't want to drop my hands," she murmured, shaking her head sweetly. Her smile said that she knew exactly what she was doing; she was taunting him in the only way she knew how... Keeping herself covered with her hands, she watching him with amused eyes. "Oh, yes... I love those glasses... They make you look so scholarly and..." She blushed, realizing she was getting caught up in her own words. She bit her lip sensually. "I better go take that bath and let you get back to studying, huh?"

Back
Top Bottom