Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Zane winced as Jax stopped them, bowing his head a little as he considered what his brother said before nodding."Go find your seat.I'll...I'll figure this out....ignore whatever I say in here kate, it's going to be a game."He said swallowing hard as he looked at kate, remorse flickering through his eyes for moment as he took kate's arm, before the mask came up again. The man could be cold and cruel, and he enjoyed the games, "Well.You seem to enjoy playing games Kate, we're going to see how interested you can be."His smirk curled his lips as his hand closed round her upper rm, pulling her inside, and ignoring his auidience as he undressed her quickly, each movemnt puling the clothes over her skin, enough to irriate. Pushing her to her stomach on the table, he walked around and tightened the cuffs on her ankles and hands, pinning her spread eagled to the table before he moved to the wall, trailing his fingers over the whips and floggers, looking for his weapon of choice. He didn't want to truly injure her, but he could frighten her badly, and make it hurt.moving back to the table as he picked up the deer skin leather flogger, bringing it down on her ass as he fisted his hand in her hair.Pulling her head back as he looked down at the red marks rising on her ass."I'm going to make you enjoy your own defilement, whore."He purred before moving back so she couldn't see him, and bringing down the flogger again.

Kate started to shake as he began to undress her, but she obeyed and didn't squirm away. She was obedient the entire time he bound her to the table, wincing like a fly stung horse at the feeling of the cold metal table on her bare skin. She whimpered, closing her eyes and biting her lip as he went to pick out a whip. If you looked close, her lips were moving, because in her nervous state, she was naming down the presidents in order from first to last... A scream echoed through the room when he flogged her, and it took her a moment through her pain and tears to realize it was her own screams... As he spanked her, her ass burned, and she was sobbing. However, not one time did she ask him to stop, remember his request for her to not act out.

Alexander watched with a pleased expression, a smirk curling on his lips. However, he did not tell his son he could stop whipping the poor girl until he was absolutely sure that he had broke skin. Before Zane was allowed to stop, Kate had bleeding gashes across her youthful, supple ass. "Thank you, Son," Alexander murmured, smirking at the blood dripping down Kate's thighs. "Now... Bring her to me."

Jax watched the whole bloody scene unfold, winching at each lash. Usually, these things didn't effect him in such away. He'd done plenty of whippings and he had seen even more. But for some reason, he knew this was extra hard for his brother, and therefor, it was harder to watch. Glancing at Jack, he sighed. "At least it wasn't a rape," he murmured, shaking his head. "Those are the hardest to watch."

Zane shuddered himself at his father's demand though the mask was still firmly in place. He might be able to tell himself sometimes that he didn't enjoy the games, but he was a sadist, at least some. Not as much as his father, but he enjoyed causing pain just so he culd sooth it away later. Glancing kate over he undid her bonds before picking her up, careful to put his arms over the cuts, because he knew his father would enjoy the fact that even as he carried her that he caused her pain.Bringing her to his father he looked down at the man,"Yes father?"He asked looking so tall dark and handsome with such a small blond girl in his arms.

Jack swallowed his eyes fixed just over zane's shoulder, refusing to really see what his friend was doing instead wtching the man's face, wondering just why zane was finding this harder than normal. While most people wouldn't tell, there was a flinching around his eyes, and he looked older than he had been when he'd walked in. Hurting kate was bothering him,even if Zane tried to tell himself that he enjoyed hurting her. "the days not over yet."He muttered his stomach in knots.

Alexander grinned and nodded for Zane to set Kate down in front of him. She looked a mess, tears in her eyes and a bloody backside. She whimpered as she looked up at Alexander, biting her lip and silently pleading with him to not do anything more to her. Everything hurt right now; her ass, her thighs, and her pride. But some how, she still looked beautiful. Reaching down, Alexander grasped her chin with a rough snap of his hand. "There are many things I could have done to you tonight," he snarled, "I could have my son rape you in front of this entire group of men. Hell, I can have the entire group of men take their turns with you." Kate sniffed, whimpered at the bruising force on her chin. "However, you are already bleeding all over my floor, and I have a meeting in the morning." With that, he pushed her away, making her fall to the floor. The men laughed. "You are lucky, whore, that you are my son's slut and not mine... But do not let yourself believe that I can't step in at any moment I see fit." Alexander stood up and motioned for his men to leave, then nodded to his son. "Get her out of my sight. That will be all... for tonight." He smirked at that, then left the cell hall.

As soon as Alexander was gone, Kate collapsed into a fit of sobs.

Jax winced and shook his head, standing up and nudging Jake to start leaving. "Let's go before my father gets suspicious," he murmured, walking along side his friend. "I need a drink after that... You, uh, you have anything?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at his friend once they were in his room and at the bar. "Hard stuff. I want to be high right now."

Zane winced at his father's words, he so didn't want to think about that. Turning his head he watched alexander go before he picked kate up, holding her ever so carefully as he headed back to his rooms,settling her into bed before going to the bathroom and gathering some antiseptic and numbing cream, gently tugging her to her stomach so he could take cre of the whip marks."Well.That wasn't the most enjoyable evening. personally I'd rather suffer through one bad performance of the opera ,and everyone knows I hate that."He said babbling a little because he was so worried aout how she was going to react. If she fought against him, he knew it was going to go badly for them both."My father did this to sorsen once. I nearly killed him. but at 22, I couldn't fight any better then I can at 27....I'm still helpless..."He said softly, sounding for a moment so very defeated at the idea, because it injured his pride and heart to know that he hadn't been able to protect sorsen, had failed so badly, and he was worried he was going to fail kate now.

Jack nodded following the other upstairs, raising a eyebrow at his question."You know I always do. Zane makes sure there's some in every room of the house."He said rolling his eyes because while it wasn't common knowledge, it wasn't exactly a secret either-at least to the mob- that Zane shot up when he was doing all nighters on cases, or studying for cases, because the coke kept him awake and aware enough to understand what he was doing. While it was a unusual reason for shooting up, zane was one of the few people that jack had ever seen shoot and not become hopelessly addicted to it. The man's self control was legend among his men, which made his loss of control to his father even more powerful, because it was so very rare zane was out of control.

Kate whimpered like a hurt puppy as he tried to take care of the deep gashes across her ass. She cried into the sheets, feeling so vulnerable and pathetic. She never knew herself to be so weak and broken, but it seemed that there was no good in being defiant. Each time Zane started to rub the cream across her behind, she whined and winced. As much as she tried to be touch, it hurt, and her pride was slowly starting to diminish. She felt lonely in this cruel, cruel world... She missed her little brother and her dog, and she missed her own room and her little bed... She missed her simply life, even if she found herself drawn to Zane in an odd way. "Was Soren your sister?" she whispered, thinking back on his saying that she had died, but couldn't remember him saying her name. Looking over her shoulder at him, eyes red and puff, she frowned.

Jax sighed and sat down at the bar in his room, swirling his drink around in his glass. "Well, get it then," he murmured, nodding to his friend. It was out of character for Jax to want to be high, but tonight was an exception. It seemed their life was becoming more exposed, and he just wanted to forget. He didn't want to think about the brutality that was their day to day life. And like Zane, Jax was reminded of his sister tonight... and it hurt like hell. "We could call some girls up..." he suggested, shrugging, "If you want... I need some relief."

Zane babbled as he finished,starting a little at her words, eyes widening as he loked down at her. The brilliant man having been so not paying attention to what he was taking about, that he was startled to hear sorsen's name. After all, he hardly ever spoke about her, but the man talked when he was upset which he was. Hating that his plan had so wonderfully blown up in his fce. "She was."He said after a moment staring down at her before pulling off his boots, laying down next to her, close but careful not to touch her. "She was 18 when she died. Jax was 20."He muttered feeling like the young mobster he'd been again, feeling his life slipping between his fingers, and the secret he knew he could never tell anyone.

Jack snickered little as he stood and moved to the bed, sitting on the bed as he pulle open the nightstand drawer, holding out the syringe of coke towards the other. Zane was never stupid enough to keep the coke loose, so it was usually ready to go, the dose exactly what was needed, without overdosing."You want laid?Are you sure you're not zane?"He sid snikering before moving to the phone in the room, calling down to the maids and asking them to bring up two of the girls. After all, while they were in this house, the two had free reign of having the girls that lived there.

Kate watched him as he moved up to lay beside her, her eyes softening at the sight of him looking thrown off by the subject. Sitting up so that her face was balanced on her hand, she sighed softly. "It's okay to be upset you know," she whispered, almost reaching out to grab his hand, but stopping herself. She wasn't sure what was crossing the line. However, her eyes showed that she felt real sympathy. That she was not being nice because he had her life in his hands. "I adore my little brother... I'd be beside myself if I lost him." A frowned crossed her face, and she tilted her head to the side. "Did you father ever have you follow me?" she asked randomly, wondering how much he really knew about her.

Jax to the syringe and immediately shot up, letting out a sigh of relief when he felt his mind and body numbing from the memory of his sister. He swallowed hard and nodded. "I'm not my brother, but don't be fooled by my boysish charm," he joked, leaning back in his arm chair. The maid brought in two girls, stripped of all clothing. They looked more than happy to service Jax and Jack. Hell, it was all they lived for anymore... And while Jax wasn't usually the type to using their services, he needed stress relief. He needed to forget some things... "I want the blond," Jax murmured, smirking a bit. He only asked for the blond because he knew Jack loved blonds.

"No its not."He said frowning at her, locking down the emotions he was feeling, shifting to lay out on his stomch, closing his eyes even if he knew that she was watching him.So distracted by the thought of his sister and the guilt that he felt every time he thought about it,that he didn't even notice her reaching for his hand. While he usually didn't accept comfort from anyone,he might have been able to handle it from her. "I was beside myself for months."he said absently tensing a little at her words, squirming, like a little kid that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar."Yes.After Sorsen died...he wnted to know everything about your father, and everyone in his life."Zane said not stating the obvious, because alexander had blamed the cop for his daughter's death, and had wanted to know everything so he'd have a weapon against the man. that's exactly what children and people were to alexander lindstrom, weapons to use against other people.

Jack smirked rolling his eyes."Oh you're not that charming, no matter what zane tells you."He said snickering as he shot up, sighing softly in pleasure, feeling his emotions numb out to everything, and it felt amazing. Looking at jax he growled absently before sighing."fine.But go to your own room. You don't get to screw my blond, in my bed.That's just to wrong."He said pouting even as he pulled the red head towards him. Like zane, way to comfortable with his own body and jax's company to be disturbed at having sex even if the man was still in the room.

Kate nodded, not surprised by his answer. She wasn't born yesterday. She knew that this mob probably knew everything that went on in her life from the time she was born. Sighing, she looked up at him with a thoughtful expression, her cheek pressed against the pillow as she continued to lay on her stomach. After all, the lashes on her behind weren't going to allow it any other way. "Well, hopefully I didn't do anything too embarrassing," she joked, smiling just a tad. For some reason, she wanted to make him feel better. Why, she didn't know. Especially when she should be hating him at the moment... Shivering a little, she reaching up to tug the blankets up and around her, being careful of her sore whipping marks. "I know I said I wanted my own room, but...," she swallowed hard. "But I think I'd rather stay tonight." She looked at him nervously, too scared to leave him room after seeing the large amount of men in the cell hall tonight. The whipping had definitely taken a toll."

A smile dimpled his cheek as he opened his eyes a little to look at her, smirking slightly."Not so embarassing."He said leaning over to steal a kiss, having found the awkward teenager endearing to his broken heart. Smirking as he shifted, curling up around her, protecting her even if he wasn't touching her."You can stay as long as you want."He said yawning as he shifted, snuggling into her, yawning as he wrappe a arm around her, drifting to sleep.Whatever else happened, zane was going to be changed by her presence.

A few days later Zane sighed a little as he ran his fingers through his hair, the disheveled locks becoming even more wild. Glancing over the edge of the law book he sighed, smiling slightly at the sight of kate sleeping in his bed. Having been up almost 24 hours himself, the man wasn't close to going to bed yet. Because this case was starting to get to him, and he wanted to work out the defense before he quit, but he just couldn't get things right. Sighing in frustration he glared at the bed, willing the blond to wake up, because he wanted to get up, get moving, but since the whipping he hadn't left her alone, allowing his father to believe he'd locked them into the room for continuous sex, where mostly it was just him doing paperwork and kate doing whatever she wanted, occasionally visiting with jack, jax, or dante when they deemed to visit. Not that the cops were accepted really in the house, but his father tolerated his friendship with jack, and so had to deal with jack's partner when the woman refused to leave jack's side. It was as if the woman didn't trust him, where out of them all, Jack was probably one of the few that could truly be trusted to do what was best for everyone instead of just himself.

Kate sat up and rubbed her eyes, her long blond wavy hair a little messy from sleep. Standing up, she let out a yawn and moved over toward his desk. She was wearing one of his white button up shirts, but nothing else. "Did you ever go to sleep?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She went to sit on the edge of his desk, pulling her knees up to her chest and looked down at his papers. Resting her chin on her knees, she studied him carefully. "Being a workaholic is not good for the soul." With that, she grinned a little. For some reason, she was warming up to him...

Zane smile a little as he looke up at her sitting on his desk raising his head to study her s she sat on the desk. Rubbing his eyes he smiled a little."I slept a little bit."He said dodging answering the question of just how long he' been awake for. After all, he knew that from her yelling at him for not sleeping the last few days, that if he told her that he slept about a hour, that she'd order him to bed. And not in a good way. He didn't want to go to bed yet."Do you want to go to the park?i need to pick up a few things and the ecerise will do me goo."He said thinking about the short walk to the park, despite the inner city mansion he lived in, they were still close to a park. And dodging the fact that he was going out to get Coke, knowing that she wouldn't approve of it, but the man was a workalcholic, and he needed the drug to stay awake and aware to finish everything for the court case the next day.

Kate glanced at him with amusement, knowing that he was lying. He had not slept at all. However, she shook her concern off. It wasn't her place to care about him. Not like that. In fact, she should hate him. After all, he was the one who places the healing lashes on her behind. He was the one keeping her captive... However, over the past couple weeks, she'd found herself seeing the holes in his cruel and ruthless front. While he was a mobster, he seemed to have weaknesses and tragedy in his life as well... And she hated that she was starting to soften toward him because of it. "As long as I can have a hot dog at the stand," she murmured, tilting her head to the side. It was odd to her that he needed to pick something up from work at the park, but she certainly wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to see sunlight. Reaching up, she ran a hand through her hair.

He stare at her before smirking up a little, before laughing." hot dog it is. I'll get one to. Maybe you can explain the appeal of something loved by dogs and not made of puppies."He said as he stood starting to get ready to go out, tugging on jeans and a hoodie, for once forgoing the suit, just because he had to excerise, he didn't want to get his suit all sweaty.Looking amused as he leaned down to kiss her, picking her up and setting her on her feet."Get ready."He said looking amused because as child he had freaked out every time someone mentioned a hot dog, until his mother had explained that they weren't made of real dogs. He'd been so upset thinking they had been killing puppies for food.

Kate grinned up at him, so happy at the prospect of getting to leave the mob's mansion for a little while. "It's a normal person thing. You wouldn't understand," she said, mocking his less than average financial stance. Walking over to the closet, she grabbed the pair of jeans that had been given to her by Jack, a pair comfy boots, a sweater, and a scarf that she found in the back of his closet. It wasn't actually bought for her, but she wondered if he would notice that she was wearing something of his... It was almost as if she were begging for him to react to something; as if she craved the unpredictability of his actions. "Do you take all the women your father gifts you with to the park for hot dogs?" she asked when she came out of the closet, eyebrows raised. "Or am I special?" It seemed that Kate had not noticed the attachment Zane was developing for her. She had no idea that he was softening toward her like she was him.

"Are you calling me not normal?I am to!"Zane sulked looking all of five years old as he pouted, reaching out and wrapping his fingers in her hair, pulling her back towars him. Not hard, but with enough stregth if he fought it would hurt. Lowering his head he nuzzled her neck ,pushing the scarf down so he could get to skin."You're wearing my clothes again."He growled biting down,making sure she could feel his teeth,his possession before raising his head.He needed to go out before he ended up stripping them both down and climbing back in bed.

Stepping back he smirked at her tilting his head as he raised her hand to his lips, pressing a kiss to her knuckles before dropping her hand as they walked out and headed downstairs."Oh yes, I allow every girl to go out of the house with me and feed me processed pig snouts and intestines."He teased, rolling his eyes.While he was as sarcastic and bossy as ever, in an out of bed, the man was softening towars her otherwise, treating her more like he did jack, a friend, more then a prisoner."Do you want anything else while we're out?"He said as they started down the wooded path towards the park, prefering the wooded path to the street, less chance someone would be able to shoot him that way.

"Ew," Kate murmured, wrinkling her nose at the mention of pig intestines. "Don't be gross." Sighing, she pushed her hands in the pockets of her jeans and walked along beside him, loving the feeling of the sun on her face. She already looked ten times better from just walking outside. Reaching up, she tucked her hair behind her ear and glanced up at him. His question confused her. Did he treat all his "whores" like this? He was either a really generous mobster, or there was something between them that she was not catching on to. "Well... I could use clothes," she murmured, smirking a bit. "But I'm getting the feeling that you would rather me be naked or in your clothes."

Zane griwnned at her words,"ill be gross if I want to. You still want me,even if I talk about gross things,so why stop?"he teased smirking a little as he turned to look at her, for a moment a carefree 27 year old as he twirled her into his arms stealing a kiss before darting away before she could respond, snickering at her next question, "of course id rather you be naked or in my clothes.reminds everyone that you are not theirs to play with."he smirked a slight line between his eyebrows because the guards had been giving him a hard time for staying locked in his room with the same girl, them not realizing it wasn't for sex,though thAt was in there. He just enjoyed her company. Looking at her confuse3d look he laughed again."I only ask so I can appear less evil and more generous than I really am."he said, really6 believeing he was as heartless and sadistic as hbis father, unable to see the goodness that was buried under the years of training.

Stepping into the park he smiled as he headed for the hot dog vendor, glad that it was bhis usual place to meet the dealer.while he could have ordered the man to meet him at the house,after all the man worked from him, but he enjoyed the chance to take a break from work and get some excerise. And as much as he might give her a hard time about wanting hot dogs,he did like them.on one of the rare normal father/son outtings his father had taken him to a baseball game and gi ven him a hot dog.so every time he ate one he remembered the good moments, just him and his dad without sorsen and jax butting in.

Kate laughed a little when he pulled her into a twirl and a kiss, blushing a bit and shaking her head. Why on earth was she feeling butterflies? Had she gone mental? Wrapping her arms around herself, for the air was a little chilly, she walked up to the hot dog vendor with him. "Isn't it a bit dangerous for you to be acting... I don't know... like this? Your father was furious over the picture," she murmured once they were walking by themselves again. She was so confused. Did he treat all the girls in the cells like this? Well, of course he did. He was a player of sorts, after all... However, Kate had no intention of being a game. "Thanks," she murmured, nodding to the hot dog. She took her first bite and grinned. She loved hot dogs from the parks, especially when it was chilly outside. Not to mention, it was such a nice day.

"Oh, don't worry, I can see through both the generosity and the evil," Kate commented, a smirk on her face.

Zane looked amused before shaking his hea after a moment, looking over at her as he got a hot dog for themboth starting to eat."He was angry I looke weak, but this I treat everyone like this."He said truly unable to see how he was treating her differently then nyone else that came before. "Well,as long as you're aware of the evil underneth."He sai snickreing a little, smiling at eric as the jubjue gi ckier,"Zane, goo morning."The man said smiling slgihtly looking muse at the sight of zzane out with someone as he held out the small bag of drug."morning Eric.Eric kate, kate eric."He sai introducing them as he took the bag, tossing the money to the man before smiling."Well.We better be going kate, los of things to o."He said smiling, not about to stick around longer then he had to, knowing she was going to freak about the ocke.

Kate watched the drug deal with wide eyes, nodding to Eric, but unable to find her voice. When Zane told her they should be going, she followed him, but as soon as they were out of earshot, she turned to him with raised eyebrows. "What did you just buy?" she asked, nodding to his pocket. Well, she wasn't an idiot. She knew what it was. However, she wanted him to say it... "I didn't realize you were taking me to the park for a drug deal!" she snapped, looking exasperated. Biting her lip, she tried to decide why it bothered her so much that he did drugs. Why did she worry about him? He was mobster. He didn't need her to take care of him. However, she couldn't help herself. Something about the idea of him shooting up was disturbing, yet intriguing.

Zane smirke a little s he glanced at her, amused that she wanted him to say it. "My usual 'caffefine' for staying awake."He said looking at her, a slight teasing smirk lifting his lips as he walked with her,heading back to the house, not about to go shopping if she wanted, with drugs on him.That was ust asking for trouble."Think about it as a learning experience.Everyone should go to a drug deal once in their lives."He teased, rubbing a hand over his face, starting to look tired.After all, he'd been up for 27 hours and counting. He was going to shoot up, finish working and then crash till he had to be at work the next day. He just wanted to sleep,but knew that he couldn't. Not if he wanted to win tomorrow.

Kate frowned and walked back into his bedroom, sitting on the end of the bed and looking up at him. "Isn't it dangerous? I mean... Can't you overdose or something?" She bit her lip nervously, moving her hand up to twirl a piece of her hair around her finger. It was a nervous habit she had that she never realized she did... "I don't understand why someone would want to stay awake that bad." She huffed a bit and crossed her arms over her chest, showing just how much younger she was them him. Well, she was about eight years younger... But she had common sense. And she knew that if something happened to him while she was held captive here, she was fucked.

"I could.But I wont."He sai frownng at her. "I don't do it to keep high, I do it to stay awake. I don't need to take alot, only a little. No chance of overdosing."He said as he settled behind the desk, setting the syringe's on his desk s he dug in the bottom drawer to get the touriquet out of the bottom, tying off his upper arm, tugging the knot tight with his teeth before he glanced up at her, amused as he watched her twirl the hair around her finger, something soft in his look as the watched the nervous younger girl. "You've never gone to law school. I have to figure out how to get your father's case tossed out of court tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to be fucked."he said hating the idea, because he knew it would be upsetting to the police chief yet again o lose to him, but the man was losing his touch, starting to get desperate to bring down the lindstrom family, the man was starting to do things wrong.But zane was tired, and he couldn't think. He just needed the drugs to clear his head enough to think again. Slipping the needle into his arm, he sighed softly as felt the drugs hit his system, shuddering a little, already feeling more awake as he leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes as he got used to the feeling. Not even realizing he was so tired, that despite the drugs he fell asleep for a few minutes, and would until kate woke him up, not realizing he probably frightened her with passing out after shooting....his body was telling him enough was enough.

Back
Top Bottom