Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Kate bit her lip, looking down at him with nervous, yet lustful eyes. It seemed that his dominant and assertive manner was resulting in the opposite effect that she wished. Even though she whimpered a little, her body was burning with desire. She suddenly felt the urge to be fucked - not loved, fucked. She wanted him to take her and make her scream out his name until her throat burned... A moan escaped her lips as he thrust his masculine fingers insider her, and she bucked her pelvis toward him without even thinking. When he began to fondle her, she was already wet with lust. In fact, even the insides of her thighs were damp with need... When the fuck did she become such a slut, she wondered. Her body relaxed when he assured her that no one could see them through the windows, and she began to tug at her bound wrists. "What makes you think I'd ever beg you to fuck me?" she snapped through her clenched jaw, looking down at him with anger and lust.

Jax looked over at Dante with thoughtfulness. "He wouldn't like it," he murmured, "But my father doesn't need Zane's approval or permission. He'll do as he pleases, and if my brother has any hope for keeping his cushy lifestyle, he'll step aside." With that, he shrugged and began to sip at his drink. "The disturbing part is that I think my father has thought about this. I think he knows that this is the begginning of a war, not a way to get Chief Abernathy off his back."

Zane smirked watching her, his own eyes dark with lust as he fingered her, amused as he felt her moving against his hand, so very amused that he was making her act like this. "Oh because you're tied up, and we're home."He said smirking, teeth flashing as his smile became wider slipping his fingers out of her as he patted her thigh slipping her out of his lap as he opened the door, for all the world appearing that he was going to leave her there, before he reached back in, tugging her out by the tie, sraightening the dress out to make sure she was covered before he stole a kiss."Oh, you'r'e going to beg me lovely."He smirked amused at her anger and lust, before turning and heading for his room, pulling her along with him by the tie, like a puppy on a lead.

Dante sighed wincing a little because that had been what she'd been afraid of. if zane couldn't protect kate, it meant alexander was redrawning the lines of their war, and it was going to blow up in all their faces."You're going to have to convince Zane he's not in control, jax.He's...zane he wont understand it."jack pointed out because zane was off the charts brilliant, he could wrap his head around any law book in the world, but zane could be blin to things about his father, and willing to believe that alexander was starting a war instead of trying to get chief abernathy away from him, was never going to occur to the man.

Kate whimpered as he pulled her up the large stair case and down the long grand hall toward his rooms. Luckily, it was late, and everyone was already in their rooms. No one would see her being lead by his tie with a look of wanton lust n her eyes. "I'll never beg you," she growled through clenched teeth, shaking her head hard enough to release most of her long blond hair from the updo that it had been in for the opera. Once inside his room, she yanked her hands away from him (so hard that she flew back on to the bed) then kicked him in the shin with one of her high heels. "If you are going to fuck me, then fuck me! I don't want your flirtatious bullshit," she growled, hoping that her outburst would cause some sort of reaction. Obviously, she had lost her mind, because she wanted him to fuck her like an animal. Her body practically demanded it. But her heart and dignity knew that she could not handle the idea "love making".

Jax nodded carefully, knowing Jack was telling the truth. "Yea, I know, but he's... I don't know. He's interested in this girl more than any other woman. It's hard to explain... The way he looks at her from across the room when he thinks no one is looking..." He shrugged, "I think it might have something to do with his intensive research on the Abernathys. No doubt our father has had Zane watch her cheer lead at football games and stalk her at night clubs for years now." Raising his hand, Jax got the attention of the waitress and asked for another round of drinks. "Well Jack, I hope you have the morning off tomorrow," he teased, then looked at Dante, "He doesn't have the alcohol tolerance that liked to lead people to believe."

Zane yelped as he fell back a step, looking startled that she'd kicked him. Staring down at his shin before he looked at his hand, the tie having left rub burns on his hands from her pulling away, anger clouding his eyes as he smirked."Fine."He growled as he moved away from her, walking to the trunk he kept at the end of the bed and opening it, digging through it for a moment before he stood, the handcuffs in his hand as he stalked back over to her. Reaching out he snapped them onto her wrists, undoing the ties before jerking her around, pushing her to her hands and knees, hand cuffing her hands to the headboard, fondling her ass as he used one of his hands to undo his own slacks, not even bothering to undress the rest of the way, to eager to punish the girl for making him bleed. Fisting his hand in the dress he ripped the bottom apart, at least enough to get to what he wanted, pushing the shredded dress up to her hips he fondled her,smirking."Hmmm you are so very wet, darling.Are you sure you wont beg nicely?"He growled kneeling behind her, hands resting on her hips as he thrust into her without a care, his bad mood from having had to take someone to the opera, to having her fight him, to having her make his shin bleed finally coming to the surface as he took her as hard and fast as she wanted.

"No doubt. Zane's very good at the stalker thing."JAck snorted a little s he sipped his drink, amused at his thoughts. After sorsen had died, the same age as kate actually, the slightly older zane had gone off the deep end, and did the stalker thing even more then what his father had asked for, in a demented idea that he was protecting her. Could that...twisted emotions mixed up with zane's feelings of failign sorsen be what was driving him?"Hey!I'm perfectly capable of drinking." "You're already starting to slur, jack.We better go...."Dante said rolling her eyes in amusement before looking at jax."We can take a cab, unless you want to help me get home before he starts falling down."

Kate let out a high-pitched, pleasure filled moan that had the intensity to wake up everyone in the house. She gripped the head board and threw her hair back, letting her lust and pleasure take over her common sense. Her body was practically shuddering at the contact of his hands on her hips and his cock thrust firmly inside of her tight pussy. She squealed and moaned and groaned... "Oh! Ooooh, yes!" she cried, all the pent of tension and anger flooding out of her body as he pounded her from behind. She felt like a bitch in heat, and she wasn't even sure if she minded. Not when a man as sexy as Zane was behind her, taking his frustrations out on her. "Is that all you have?" she taunted him, looking at him over her shoulder. Her forehead was damp with sweat, and her eyes were dilated with lust. "I thought you were more creative with your fucking... I've seen crazier things in PG-13 movies." With that, she smirked with a tad bit of arrogance. If he was going to practically own her, she was going to make it interesting.

Jax laughed a bit and shook his head. "Sure Mother, I'll help him out to the limo in time for bed," he murmured, rolling his eyes a bit. He took another gulp of his drink. "Damn, it's only midnight. And poor Jack has had a rough week." He nodded to his friend and smirked, refraining from telling her that having her as a partner was what gave Jack the right to drink. No, he'd keep things somewhat polite. He rolled his eyes. While he may not take advantage of all things that came with being a mobster, he enjoyed the fun part of it. And he had too privileged of a life to be uptight.

Zane snarled at her, so beyond words at the moment that if he'd been able to, he probably would have been laughing at himself.Wrapping his fist in her hair he pulled her head back,"You want crazy,darling?"He snarled kissing her hard before smirking and pulling away from her, shoving her hard, amused as she sprawled across the bed. "You don't want me to be creative."he growled amused as the handcuffs cut into her skin, drawing a line of blood but not alot. Rolling to his side he laid there, so close he was almost touching her, but not, stroking himself as he groaned."I think I'll leave you to think about how bad it is for you to talk back to me."He groaned as his hand moved over his cock, eyes dark with lust as he watched her, his gaze focused on her ass, he was a ass guy.He loved a woman with a good ass, and the thought of pounding into her.... ohhh gasping in surprise at his lack f control he came, spurting over his fingers as he panted, laying bck on the bed as he glanced at her, having every intention of letting her suffer on her own for her 'crimes'.

Dante rolled her eyes, blushing a little at the other's words."Well, I don't wnt to have to carry him up the stairs." "I'm fine@!I can walk!"JAck said frowning a little as he leaned bck in his street."I'm not leaving. WE allll need to be drunk.It'll make dealing with things easier." Dante frowned looking at him before sighing, "What the hell?"He muttered to herself before starting to down her drink.Figuring maybe he was right, they needed to all drink.

Kate growled in frustration, the lust in her eyes burning bright as she watched him stroke his impressive member. Fuck, she wanted that cock. She wanted to suck it and ride it and worship it... She wasn't exactly sure what he'd done to her the past twenty-four hours, but she was sure that it was nothing good. Not at all. "Here I was, thinking you were about to go get a whip or something, and you simply roll over and jack off," she taunted, rolling her eyes. She was disappointed, for her pussy was quivering and throbbing for the cock that it missed so desperately. Moaning desperately, she rubbed her thighs together and pulled at the handcuffs. Her long blond hair fell around her face and she huffed with frustration.

Jax grinned as she gave in and downed her drink, ordered another round for them. "There you go," he said, the laughed at a slurring Jack. Hours went by, and they downed drinks left a right. When it was timed to go, Jax carried a passed out Jack to the limo, then slid in beside Dante. He was absolutely wasted, his speech slurred and his vision blurred. When he sat beside her in the limo, he knew he was sitting to close, but something inside of his drunken body liked the closeness. He grinned at her and moved his hand to her knee in a friendly, yet drunk way. "Thanks for letting him stay, Mom," he murmured, laughing a bit.

"Ahhh but letting you suffer all by yourself is so much worse.Cause a whipping ends easily, this....this can last all night."He said smirking as his fingers danced over her ass, smacking her lightly, before sliding his fingers into her before pulling away."Oh no, I'm more civilized than to whip my girl."He smirked before pulling away from her, settling on the bed, rolling on his side back towards her, silently laughing at her."Now go to sleep, kate. We have things to do."He said her taunting shattering his bad mod, and well...he was going to enjoy listening to her beg him more than he would enjoy whipping her into submission.Which was his usual way of dealing with mouthy little bitches, but well, he was so twisted that he was enjoying the idea of making her want him. Which meant teasing her as only he could."Go to sleep."he ordered fake yawning as he snuggled down into the bed to sleep.having every intention of leaving her handcuffed and wanting him as soon as he woke.

Dante rolled her eyes wasted but functional as she stumbled after him looking startled as he touched her before smiling a little."I'm not mom!"She growled drunkenly, annoyed at the term. After all, she'd only said something because she hadn't wanted to worry about how to get them home, not about having fun.But despite her misgivings,she had to admit she had had fun. "We should go home. Home sounds good."Jack slurred snuggling down into the seat, home meant jax's place, it had always been home no matter how much he'd rebelled against things.

Kate watched him, her eyes narrowed a little. Was he fucking kidding? She started to thrash against the cuffs like a crazy person, rattling the large headboard. After no result, she let out an aggravated huff. "You're not even going to let me out of the cuffs to sleep?" she whined, hoping that if she softened her voice enough to sound innocent, he'd let her out of them. Reaching over with her leg, she hooked it along his in order to make their inner thighs rub together. What had gotten into her? Had his games made her so competitive that she couldn't help herself from playing along? Rubbing her leg along his, she gave him a pout. "Please?" she whispered, her knee moving up to brush along his groin.

Jax laughed a little. "Yea, home sound good," he murmured drunkenly, then looked over at Dante. "You're not mom? Prove it." He raised his eyes with a challenge, then chuckled. He couldn't help it. It was hard to be serious when you were drunk off scotch. "I'd feel uncomfortable dropping you off alone at this hour," he admitted, even in his drunken state. "I'll have a room set up for you."

"Nope.You look good in handcuffs."Zane said swallowing hard as he tried to resist the urge to give him, groaning at the feel of her thigh against his. Shivering a little he growled as he raised his head to look at her over his shoulder he groaned as she brushed his groin, shifting bck from her."Fine."He growled as he sat up to undo her cuffs before drawing her into his arms, holding her close and pinned against his body, back agasint his chest as he buried his face against her hair."Hmm now behave. And go to sleep."He ordered pressing a kiss to her hair as he pinned her refusing to let her squirm around to get to his cock, having every intention of denying her, even if he'd been unable to keep her in handcuffs.She'd sounded just so upset and he was so not going to look at why the thought of her being upset upset him.

"How?"Dante raised her eyebrows loking amused looking flushed and happy, she was such a very happy drunk."Oh?I can't stay in your room then?I'd not want to cause you problems so late."She said slurring before stumbling out of the car as they parked, wrapping a arm around jack to help him walk inside.

Kate grinned for a moment as he undid the handcuffs, then went back to pouting as he refused to give in to her sexual desires. "You know you want me," she taunted, but closed her eyes and huddled close to him. The eventful day really had made her tired, and his muscular, warm arms felt nice and safe around her... She tried to convince herself that it was his body she was after, and that was it. That her heart was not wandering around, trying to figure out his complicated mind. He may have owned her body, but she knew she would be a dead girl if she let him have her heart.... But why was it that she seemed so content in his embrace? "I thought you said I could have my own room," she mumbled sleepily, like a child trying to fight sleep, but made no move to leave his arms.

Jax laughed and shook his head. "Oh, you can stay in my room," he slurred, grinning wildly, "But I'm not sure I can keep my hands to myself in such a state." He grabbed Jack and threw him over his shoulder, leading Dante into the large house he called home and up the grand stair case. Moving to the bedroom to the immediate right, he walked in and moved over to Jack's bed, dumping on top of it.

"I've decided to keep you to myself."He grumbled yawning,"At least for tonight.Tomorrow you can have a room."He muttered nuzzling her neck before drifting off. In the morning though found the blnkets twisted around his legs, though he still had a tight grip on the girl in his arms, despite tossing and turning all night he'd managed to keep kate snugged up against him.Stirring a little he tried to clear his head enough to understand why his body was warmer than he usually was, though the sweat soaked curls clinging to his forehead said the dreams upset him more then he'd admit to. And looking at the girl in his arms he smirked, laying back on his back as he drew her on top of him, pressing a kiss to her head, making sure she was still asleep before sliding into her, having every intention of fucking her awake, intent on making sure she wouldn't see just how restless he ws still feeling.Rocking his hips a little he was gentle with her as he slid in and out of her, arms gently cradling her as he sat up with her leaning aginst his chest.

Dante blushed laughing."Oh well... then in that case,I will sty in my own room."she slurred laughing as jack complained about being dumped, before letting jax get iher into her own room. In the morning Dante yawned as she stepped out of her room, blushing slightly as she saw jax coming out of his."Good morning."She said blushing because she knew just how bad she looked first thing in the morning.

Kate's eyes fluttered open as she found herself waking up to an faint amount of pleasure. She moaned sleepily, licking her lips, then look down at the man who held her in his lap. Her hands slid to his shoulders, which were bruised from the cuffs the night before, and she started to slowly rotate her hips. "Mmm, I knew you wanted me," she murmured sleepily, smirking a bit. She had no idea why it amused her more than disgusted her that he had taken advantage of her sleeping state. Maybe it was because she dreamt about him all night long; she kept dreaming of him fucking her into submission and making her beg him for his cock... And then she would have very confusing dreams about him being gentle and loving, then angry and distant... Her dreams were as confusing as the real man. Moaning, she leaned her head down to rest on his shoulder, her teeth latching on to his neck. "What are you making me do today?"

Jax moved out of his bedroom, feeling hungover as hell. His hair was a mess and all he was wearing was a pair of black silk pajama pants. He ran a hand through his hair. "Hey," he mumbled, smiling a little. She looked cute first thing in the morning; less cop-like and more innocent. He shook his head and nodded for her to follow him. "Didn't you learn anything in cop school?" he murmured, "Walking around a mobsters house that specializes in high profile prostitution is probably one of the first things you shouldn't do." With that, he lead her up to the second floor breakfast room, happy to be greeted with the fresh smell of coffee.

Zane moaned a little as she started to move with him,growling softly as his hands dropped to her hips, holding her still.Refusing to let her move. Even if he was gentle first thing in the morning, he was still in control of this game, and holding her still as he fucked her amused him."Hmm not as much as you wanted me."He growled yelping a little aas her teeth found her neck,gasping a little as he rolled them, pinning her to the bed,keeping her prisoner as he moved faster and hrder into her the more hewoke up. "Hmm well, I was thinking about having you suck my cock, maybe make me food, going for a swim...I dunno yet."He grwled nuzzling her neck before he bit her back, leaving a hickey on her neck looking so very proud of himself for it.

Dante smiled a little wincing a little at his words."I know.But I was hungry, and jack wouldn't wake up..."She muttered blushing a little before following him upstairs, looking so happy at the sight of coffee. Pouring them both a glass she smled handing it over to him, before sitting down to eat."I'm glad I don't have to work...my head's killing me."She muttered running her fingers through her messy hair.

Kate yelped a little as he turned them over, groaning at the feeling of him sawing into her with each thrust of his hips. Her thighs moved up to hook around his hips, and her head lolled back defenselessly on the pillow as he gnawed at her neck. "You have maids to make your fucking lunch," she snapped, her voice quivering with the building pleasure that he was giving her. "Ooooh... Fuck," she cried, desperately trying to move her hips up to meet his. And that's when the door blew open, revealing an absolutely unaffected Alexander Lindstrom. Kate let out a gasp, her eyes flying up and her arms immediately moving to push him away. However, when she realized that it was his protection she wanted, she pulled him tighter into her.

"Zane," Mr. Lindstrom barked, "Explain this. Now." He threw a newspaper on his son's desk, the front page revealing a picture of Zane Lindstrom holding Kate Abernathy in his arms, sitting on the sofa of his private box in the office. The picture was obviously taken by a reporter in a lower seat by the angle of the picture, but it perfectly captured Zane looking at Kate very intensely as she watched the play. The things it suggested was obvious. "I'm assuming your plan is to make Chief Abernathy scream "Uncle" but it makes you look weak! Look at this. This doesn't look like an act; it looks real." He crossed his arms over his chest and glanced at Kate. "Get out. Now."

Kate scrambled to her feet, her face flushed a deep red, and quickly moved across the room, naked, into the bathroom. She had no idea where else to go, so she hoped that she would not get in trouble for taking a bath... Anything to get away from Alexander's stare.

Alexander looked at his son with a disapproving gaze.

Jax grinned and nodded. "Yea, well, hangovers will do that to you..." he murmured, taking a sip of his coffee. He moved to open the news paper, wincing at the front page. "Shit. My father's going to hate this... Zane's plan is pretty decent, but this doesn't look good." He handed her the page and raised his eyebrows.

Zane laughed as she snapped at him, amused as he lowered his head to kiss her slowly, before raising his hed to look up at his father, refusting to be moved when kate pushed him away, pressing down into her resting his hea on her shoulder before he sat up, moving over to look at the picture, picking it up to read before looking at his ftather."it looks like I'm attending the opera with someone I wanted to spend time with."he said rolling his eyes just as annoyed with his father as his father was with him before growing serious."You're going to get me arrested, for rape or kidnapping. This way, it looks real enough that even though the world knows we kidnapped her, at least if I have to face a jury, they might be romantic enough to give me the benefit of the dubt.It's something to work with."He said rolling his eyes."Father, you left me with little choices except to look weak in a effort to not go to jail.If you really cared how I looked, you wouldn't have kidnapped a cop's daughter when Jack has to work with her father, and I have to deal with his cops at work. You've made a hard job of making them look like fools nearly impossible, because they're going to be more careful now, because they're going to want to watch me, us, go down for this."zane made a face,at almost 30 he was starting to see more wrong with how his father ran things,but so far he hadn't crossed that unforgivable line yet,though with each annoyed day he was getting closer."you truat me to keep you out of jail,will you leave me to keep myself out of jail jow a see fit?"he said with annoyance turning away.

"I'm done discussing this. I'm getting a bath aince you interrupted my wake up call.."He said heading for the bathroom after kate, annoyed tht his morning had been interrupted to deal with something that he had felt should have been obvious. "Kate?its me,so dont throw anything at the door."he said amused as he pushed open the door so she'd know it was him and not his father.

Dante winced to but picked up the article and looking itover."Why not?Isn't what he wanted?A romantic night?"She said frowning a little looking at jax, snorting a little."What?Zane's plans aren't normally decent?"she asked amused at his seemingly surprise that zane had thought of something well.

"Zane! Are you forgetting who you are fucking talking to?" Alexander growled, not about to have his son brush him off like some fool. He ran this house, this business, and this family. He could ask questions about anything he wanted. And the way Zane called the girl by her name in such a casual way made his blood boil. "I'm not getting you arrested. You think our security around here it weak enough to allow such a thing? The chief isn't going to arrest you on any kind of charges whatsoever, no matter if you raped her in front of the town. You know why? Because if he did, that girl would be a goner. I'd have her dead as a fucking door nail or halfway to one of our most loyal customers before you were even in a jail cell." He snarled at his son and the girl next to, his outburst not giving Kate enough time to even react. She was huddled inside of of Zane's robes she had found, standing behind him with fear in her eyes. Alexander and Zane looked so much a like, it scared her, but Alexander carried a crueler look in his eyes. "I'm a smart man, Zane. I know how to play on a man's emotions just as you do," he said, "And while your plan makes sense, I fear that it's not as much of an act as you said." He tilted his head to the side with a sadistic grin on his face. "That's why I want you to prove exactly how you feel about this girl. I want you to show me that she is nothing more than one of those whores in my cells upstairs... Because if you do have some sort of... soft spot for this girl, I'd rather her be dead and let the shit hit the fan early."

Jax nodded and sipped his coffee. "My brother is a smart man. His plans are usually rather flawless," he murmured, "But I don't think he was betting on the idea of my father being just as angry at seeing him cuddled up to Kate Abernathy as her father would be." He shrugged. "It just doesn't look good. We are a mob. We are supposed to strike fear in the hearts of many, not look like the type of fools who would romance a cop's daughter." He sighed a little and rubbed his hand over his face. "It's shit like this that makes me wish I could leave this place."

"I never forget who I'm talking to in this house father."zane snarled but looking contrite despite the words and the tone.paling a little as he studied his father before lookkng down at kate before closing the door,leaving her alone before he faced his father again."yes she might end up dead,but you'd make sure I was still locked up. His war isn't going to stop just because you kill her if you do. Id rather us not all go down in flames."he growled because poor zane was so emtoionally blimd since his sister died that he couldn't see his soft spot for kate thay had develoeped long before they'd ever really meant. Paling more at his fathers words he scrambled to think about what to do,before he realized he was going to have to give in instead of fiht kf they we both going to get "out alive."what do you want me to do father?"he said keeping his voice remorseful in hopes that alexander would have pity on his eldest and not make him rape her in front of the others even if he knew his father never had pity for anyone.espicially hais eldest.

"Zane lindstrom atrikes fear into wveryone,be them cop or lawyer.maybeit won't look that bad."dante said as she stated at the picture knowing that no matter what zane was going to pay for this plan in blood and tears

Kate shook with fear on the other side of the door, huddled in the corner with his robe wrapped around her body. Alexander scared her much more so than Zane did. He seemed cruel and unpredictable, and for the first time, it scared her to think that Zane might give in to his father and kill or sell her. Immediately, out of fear and being worn down from the past couple days, Kate started to cry on the bathroom floor. Her tough girl act was slowly starting to fade, and she was scared. Very scared.

Alexander watched him shut the door, then looked at his eldest with raised eyebrows. "Well, Son, what do you think you should do?" he asked, tilting his head to the side in his usually charming, yet deadly way. "You wouldn't want people to start thinking you have grown soft, would you? It doesn't look very good. Not when you are the man I hope to leave the business to one day. All of these people on my pay roll will start to wonder if you are strong enough to do the things that get them their paychecks day to day, and we all know that my slave trade pays most of the bills... We can't have people thinking that you have some sort of attachment to the whores that come and go around here." He moved across his oldest son's room and went to the bar, grabbing a glass in order to make a drink. "I think that it's only fair that you show our men that this -" He held up the newspaper. "Is just an act. Don't you agree? They should know that you are good fit to follow in my foot steps one day... So I have called for a meeting to be held in the cell hall tonight."

Zane's yes flahsed with anger but he kept his voice even, not betraying the anger he felt at the man's words. Alexander knew his son was anything but weak. Swallowing hard he sighed watching him."I am not growing weak and I will do whatever I must to prove it."He said watching the other man looing thoughtful. Because he knew his father was right, but people tended to react better to the nicer but firm way of dealing with things instead of alexander's sadistic games."Good. I will bring ms. abernarthy. It will be a learning experience for her to see what happens when I am displeased."He said knowing his father would let him choose which girl to torture, and that it wouldn't be kate. At least not this time. He just had to remember that there was always one or two in the cells that were willing to accept the sweet oblivion of deth when his father sought to punish his sons.

"Now, can you go?I would like to prepare for the day, and I have some paperwork to do this morning if you are not going to allow me to do it tonight."he sad anger threading his voice, because his father knew hi, knew he was angry. Better to show him the anger than to hide it all.

Alexander looked pleased with himself, nodding and taking another sip of his drink. Walking over to his son, he brought him in to a one armed embrace and kissed his head. "That's my boy," he said, "I never doubted you. After all, you are too much like me." He flashed a charming grin and took the newspaper and his drink as he left, leaving his son alone once again. Kate remained crumbled up on the bathroom floor, tears painting her cheeks with the fear that Alexander was going to bust down the door and take her away. Her hands were up over her ears, tangled in her hair as she tried desperately not to hear what Alexander was saying on the other side of the door.

Zane bowed his head a little as he shuddered, while he loved his father, he had no desire to be like him. Shuddering he swallowed, knowing that this was just going to get worse.

That evening he loked down at kate, having tucked them both into bed just to sleep, he'd refused to even get out of bed, having locked the door, and allowe d both jax and jack to think what they wanted he didn't want any visitors. Moving over he looked down at kate, gently strokng her hir out of her face."whatever else you might think of me, don't fght me tonight. Don't ct out, or try to get away tonight. As it stands, he'll make me hurt someone else, it wont be you.But he might change his mind. Please, don't act out."He muttered leaning down to kiss her hving spent the day imagining what his fther would do, he was scred to death to see wht would happen. Sitting up he climbed out of bed, starting to dress. The dark snug jeans that wouldn't show blood, the form fitting t shirt that showed just how strong he was, and like the jeans, wouldn't show blood. He was preparing to hurt someone but he didn't want to think bout eactly what was going to happen. He was only glad tht jaz was going to be forced to attend, at least he could stay with kate.

Kate looked up at him, confused and scared. As they laid in bed, she stayed as close to possible to him. She couldn't explain it, but she needed him. He was the only person that she could trust at the moment, and she had to admit, the comforting embrace felt really nice... But why exactly was he holding her in such a way? Why was he looked at her the way he did? She didn't understand why it felt like he cared about her... "What's going to happen," she whispered, sitting up in bed. She watched him get dressed with the blankets covering most of her naked body. Her long blond hair, wavy from being air-dryed, was swooped over one shoulder. "I don't understand. I thought we were supposed to be acting romantic... Now he's angry?"

"Well,I forgot to take into account that my father is a control freak who demands that no emotion be shown."He looked unsure of himself for a moment beore shaking his head sitting down on the edge of the bed to do up his boots. "I seriously misjudged how my father would react to seeing me taking you to the opera, acting like a couple.'He shook his head glancing back at her, leaning back to kiss her slowly, sighing softly."Tonight, I have no idea what he's going to make me do, but I know its going to be painful and bloody."he said swallowing.Because despite loving his life, some parts of it he completely despised. And having to punish someone because he'd once again misjudged a reaction was one of the.Shaking his head he sighed."Come on.Get dressed, we can't be late, otherwise I'll be psising him off worse."He said leaning over to pick up the jeans and tshirt he'd had jack go get here, holding them out for her. For once glad that ax and jck were going to have to suffer through watching this punishment, at least they could keep kate from freaking out. It'd be okay. He ould do this.

Kate was a little taken off guard by how casually he kissed her. His lips felt so soft, yet dominant against her's. She knew that no matter what, this man would always show her who was boss. He'd never be as soft-hearted as people in the real world, for he'd always have this life burned into his brain... Sighing, she nodded and slid out of the bed. Blushing at being so casually naked in front of him, even if it was a common occurrance these days, and rushed to put her jeans a shirt on. Of course, she was left with out a bra and panties, but the clothes felt good. "Painful? Bloody?" she squeaked, her stomach feeling sick at the thought. However, she did what he told her to and quickly followed him down to the cell hall and toward the backroom. As soon as she got there, Jax moved forward and stopped them before Zane could get too far in the room. He shook his head, then nodded toward the empty "table of pain", a table with hand and foot straps to keep a girl still. It was pretty high tech and was able to move to accomodate many things, including laying on your back or stomach. In front of it was a huge wall of hanging whips, floggers, paddles, and sexual toys of all different varieties. The room was lit by dim lighting, but a group of men to the right of the entrance could be seen sitting in arm chairs with drinks in their hands. Alexander sat in the very middle, looking stoic, yet satisfied.

Jax frowned. "He didn't get a girl from a cell, so you know what that means," he murmured, then looked down at Kate with remorseful expression. Kate winced, but stayed at Zane's side, remembered what he told her to do. "He's in a good mood, though. I doubt he's expecting more than a whipping, but don't take that as your chance to look soft. You know what he wants. He wants the cold, cruel Zane. Not the Zane on the front page of today's paper."

Back
Top Bottom