Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Jax sighed, moving behind his lover and bending down to kiss his neck. "Don't tell him tonight. No need bothering him when he's literally the happiest I have ever seen him," he murmured, sighing a little. His hand ran down to caress Drayke's chest. "And be careful... You know it's going to worry me the whole time you're gone. You sure you don't want me to go?"

Kate sighed, happy to close her eyes and sleep as long as Wyatt would let her. She was just so in love - with Zane and their knew son. It was all so perfect, and that only meant one thing - it was all about to go down in flames.

drayke nodded smiling a little as he rested his head on jax's shoukder smiling,"he is the happiest ive ever seen him."he muttered because he just knew whatever tomorrow was going to bring, it is going to be nasty.he shivered a little as the man caressed his chest, "fine.but if zane tells you not to go, you cant come."he muttered wrapping a arm around his waist, cuddling thr man.

The next day zane frowned a little as he leaned back in the rocking chair, long legs stretched out in front of him, both father and son looking sleepy and content, but zane was waking up, no matter how much he didnt want to."what? I dont have any court cases right now. I set aside all my cases when kate came close to her due date."the ex mobster said frowning bemused and feeling angry that his peace had been interrupted to deal with what he was sure was going to make him very unhappy.

"I know that, but I figured it was better to see what he wanted before he came here. At least this way we cn hide both kate, and wyatt's presence."drayke said knowing that zane hated the idea of kate's father knowing about his son. Zane sighed nodding but looking reluctant to give up wyatt as he glanced at his brother, looking annoyed but resigned."and I assume that tou are going to?"

Jax frowned and nodded a little. "Yea, well, I want to. I don't want to just sit here while you two walk into something..." He ran a hand through his hair as he glanced over to the bed where Kate was sleeping. She looked worn out, but like her normal pre-pregnancy self. She was back to looking like the kid in the bunch. Except, well, she had a kid now. "Kyle will be here with Kate," Jax assured, "And we will come back tonight. It's not like we are in Russia. You won't be away from the kid for long." He looked down at his nephew with a little smile.

Kate stirred at the sound of voices, reaching up to rub her eyes. She looked at the men, confusion in her eyes. "Morning," she murmured, then looked over to Zane. She smirked. "You should have told me he woke up... I would have let you sleep some." She pouted a bit, hating the Zane seemed so insistent to take all the night shifts with Wyatt unless he was hungry. "Give him to me. I'll feed him."

"fine. Fine, you can come." zane said looking disturbed at the idea of jax going with them, because not only he worried about leaving kate alone, but bwcause he hated putting his brother in danger. Smirking as he handed wyatt over to his mother he leaned down to kiss her lightly."I sleep fine. Me and wyatt had some good time together."he said smiling as he thought about it.

"dimitri and alysa are flying in to, with the twins. So she wont be alone."drayke pointed out lookingnat his friend. So amused that zane hated leaving her alone, when even a year and half ago he would have not cared if kate died on him. "I know I know" zane said before gently stroking kate's hair out of her face."love, me and drayke, and jax have to go out for swhile....are you sure you'll be okay with being here alone?" he muttered looking worried but kissing her gently

Kate bit her lip. She was a little worried about being alone, but not because she was worried for herself, but for the baby that depended on her. However, she knew if Zane was actually leaving, it must be important. "Yea, I'll be fine," she murmured, giving him a smile. "It will be nice to let Alyssa and Dimitri meet Wyatt." She bounced the baby a little, making him coo at her. His crystal blue eyes moved around the room, analyzing everyone. It made Kate giggle a little, and she reached down to smooth down his dark hair. "We will be okay. I thought about trying to get up and around to do. I'm not as sore this morning... Might put him in his stroller and take a walk outside." She shrugged a bit, trying to make him feel better about leaving them.

Zane smiled a little."Kyle and Alix are here, along with mother if you need anything."he said still looking anxious about the idea of leaving them before laughing as wyatt cooed. "It will be nice, as long as Dimitri can behave himself."He smirked. "Since when have you OR dimitri, ever behaved?"Drayke snorted a little looking amused. Zane laughed, "True. But.."He stopped swallowing at demanding that she stay put and not move. "Just wait for one of the others to go with you. It'll make me worry less."He muttered kissing her again before standing, "Okay. I'll be back in a few hours."He said smiling as he kissed wyatt goodbye before stealing another one from kate and walking out.

Drayke grinned looking at kate."Don't worry, we'll take care of him."he said before heading for the door. Trying so hard to not worry about the meeting to come, and not sure how he would explain to kate if they got zane arrested.

Back
Top Bottom