Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Jax looked a little indifferent at the idea of a woman cop. Was that safe? He shook his head and focused on the road. "She? Damn. You did get fucked over," he said, shaking his head a little at the thought. "Seems a little odd to me that a woman would want to be a cop in an area that has such a huge forced prostitution percentage, thanks to my father. Just doesn't seem wise to me. I mean, fuck, my father would think of that as a challenge. Can you imagine how hard he'd laugh if he was confronted by a woman officer? He's have her in cell 23 before she could bat an eyelash." Pulling up into the parking lot at the boys' favorite bar (a bar that accommodated the mobsters in town) and walked straight up to the bar. He ordered a whiskey from Kyle, the usual night time bartender, and immediately took a large gulp of it.

Kate nodded slowly, standing right out side of the large, lavish shower with a slightly relieved expression. Well, at least her safety was still somewhat stable... Her eyes, despite how disgusted with herself she was for it, wandered over his beautiful body, her stomach clenching with arousal at the sight. Startled at his words, she hesitated, the slowly nodded. Well, she was disgusting from the night that she spent in the cell, and she knew she shouldn't piss him off. Stepping inside, she swallowed at the sight of his recovering erection and moved under the spray of water, letting it cascade down her body and soak her hair. Gently, she grabbed the soap and started to apply it to her skin as she watched him, confused by the lust and anger in his eyes. She'd never seen such a combination. "Are you one of those guys that gets off to angry sex?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Or, whatever it's called. BDSM..." She blushed as she washed herself. Hell. She felt so stupid. All she was experienced in was blow jobs and hand jobs... And even then, her boyfriend (whom she always assumed was actually gay) was never very in to it.

"I did.She's driving me insane actually.I tried telling her all that.does it make a difference?ohhh no it juat made her more determined to arrest them and make sure my wayward friendship was ended."jack said sighing a little as he looked amused before starting to laugh. Wincing a little at the idea."You know there's reason I haven't introduced her to zane yet.don''t even want to consdier how hard him and your father are going to laugh."He whined because it truly annoyed him that he'd been saddled with a female partner when everyone in the deptartment knew that zane'd be around. Wondering if they'd counted on the man not being able to contrl himself arund her.

Zane sighed a little as he washed shuddering a little as he glanced at her as she got into the shower with him, he raised eyebrow."Now what are you looking so nervus about?He said smirking a little before sghing as he watched the water start to soak her, smirking."I get off on anything.Including angry sex."His smirk widened because it was true, zane enjoyed everything and anything. Turning all the way around to face her he bend a little hands resting on her hips as he effortlessly picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he rubbed against her. Pressing her against the wall he moaned softly as he presssed his throbbing erection against her,groaning.teasing her as much as himself."I hadn't planned sex in the shower,but your being so accomendating"he smirked a little hands tight on her thighs."this might hurt.but it'll pass."he growled anger fading as lust rode him, and with a sharp thrust of his hips he seathed himself in her,moaning at how tight she was,and it was taking all his self control not to fuck her hard.after all he was going to want more of her which meant not hurting her to badly.but the effort it took to remain still was making him tremble

Jax smirked as he looked into his glass, glad that the place wasn't too crowded tonight. Probably because his father took most of his men out to a slave auction with him where he'd be selling the woman that had finished their training or had simply reached their expiration date. "They would definitely laugh their asses off," he commented, "But only because your family." He grinned at his friend and took a swig of the drink, then set it back down. He suddenly became serious, clearing his throat. "Jack, I want out of the business... I'm not exactly sure how to go about it though. My father would be more than furious to know that I don't plan to stick around after graduation in the spring...."

Kate watched him curiously, so absolutely taken back by the passionate anger and lust that swirled within his dark eyes. "You are seriously asking me why I am nervous?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "I've never been naked in front of a man before, number one. And secondly, I was kidnapped twenty-four hours ago..." She shuddered a little, then suddenly yelped when he picked her up so easily. Her back pressed against the wet shower wall, she moaned out of both surprise and pleasure at feeling his impressive erection pressed against her virgin opening. When he thrust into her, she gasped with surprise, the pain searing into her flesh and up her spine. Her nails bit into his back, nearly drawn blood, and her eyes desperately squeezed shut. This was it. It was done... She was his. "Fuck," she cursed, "Then make it go away... Shit, it hurts." Her voice came out in urgent whimpered, trying hard to not think about how incredibly huge he was. Of course he had a huge cock. It just added to his ego, she was sure.

"Id never hear the end of it."jack sulked because he so lnew that even if he managed to shake his partner,zane was never going to let hbim forget it. Sipping his drink hye looked at the other man startled but not as startled as you'd think. Even if alexander was willing to blind himself to jaxs faults,zane and jack were observant enough to know he didn't enjoy it the same as they dud."okay."he downed his drink before swallowing again"first things first,let zane run interference.even if he doesn't know what your planning hell protect you. And second,"the man winced."I think you need to talk to my boss.he's going to be pisse3d when he realizes kates with zane. You don't want him going after you to."he sighed a little."we'll start working on ge-" "dammit jack,why the fuck did you turn off your phone?"Danny-dante- kristian pushed through the crowd towards her partners side looking pissed.jack sighed waving his glass towards her."jax this is dante.danny, I was just doing research." "You mean getting drunk.dammit jack the boss was looking for you."

Zane growled a little laughing at her question."not really. I know why you're nervous."he said smirking amused as he washed his hair,a smile dimpling his cheek."I feel special.I should be everyones first naked person."he said snickered a little.wincing a little as her nails sank into his back he shuddered."ow dammit girl."he cursed anger swirling through his eyes as he glanced over his shoulder to look at the nail marks.while he usually didn't mind the pain, he had to be in the right headframe for it and he was to angry to deal with it right now.growling at ehr a little he sighed as he lowered a hand sliding it between them, gently stroking her clit as he lowered his mouth to her nipple,sucking teasingly before raising his head to kiss her slowly,"shh it'll feel better soon.} Promise."he soothyed the anger fading as he realized he'd hrut her more than he'd meant to and set about correcting the mistake as he played with her body with the confidence and skill of a well sexed man

Jax raised his eyebrows at his friend. "Tell your boss? I couldn't do that... I couldn't get my brother in that much trouble. He'd spend his life in jail," he murmured, "He might be a lot like my father in some ways, but he took care of me. I won't do that to him." He sighed and shook his head, taking a huge gulp of his drink. Jax's life was definitely very complicated... He loved his family, but he knew he wanted out of organized crime. He didn't want to live like this for the rest of his life... Turning, he smiled at Dante. "Nice to meet you," he said, smiling politely. However, he found it odd that a cop besides Jack was in the mobster bar. This place usually crawled with his father's men and people who were invested in his many "businesses", making it safe for Jax to come in unarmed or without a body guard. Naturally, it was one his favorite places.

Kate's eyes widened with a mixture of pain and nervousness when he cursed, but that was nothing compared to the surprise she felt when she heard his soothing words. A whimpered of pleasure left her lips as he stroked her clit, even though she knew it was so wrong. Her hand started to slowly lose their bruising grip on his muscular shoulders, and she gradually started to get wetter with need. It took a moment, but she was soon moaning for release, her father and her kidnapping pushed to the farthest corner of her brain. "You must be experienced with virgins," she murmured, panting and holding on to him. Her head lolled back and rested on the wall behind her.

"Yea that's the problem with zane."jack sighed because like jaz he coulsnt turn zane in,no matter how vicious they'd fought when jack had first become a cop.because there were some favors you could never repay,and he owed zane a few of them. Glancong at his partner he glared at her."what did I tell you about coming here?"he said annoyed because even if he didn't like her it didn't mean he wanted to bring alexanders attention to her."not to come here,but you turned off your phone and the boss wants to talk to you.now."dante growled bwfore looking at jaz with curiousity before she realized who he was."bring him to. I'm sure hell have something to tell us to." Jack for a moment looked panicked even as he pulled on his jacket."jax here has no interest in talking."he said despite knowing that the best tbing wouls be to make him a CI and put him in protective custody,he couldn't betray zane like that,at least not without warning him it was coming."jax?do you know who your father kisnapped?we need your help."dante said looking at him hoping he'd be easier to talk to than the asshole he called a sibling.

"I am. I hate sharing with anyone.and virgins are juat so eager to please."he purred as he thrust into her slowly,almost lazily pushing them towards that edge.shicering as he turned off the water he smieked as he pulled her up a little lettinf the roling walk back into the bedroom thrust him into her deeply.growling as he laid her back onto the bed he kissed her hard as he thrust into her,intent on making her xome from her first time,intent on making her truly want to be his mistress instead of just to protect her family."xome for me kate."he growled kissing her harder

Jax raised his eyebrows at the female cop, turning around a little on his bar stool. For a moment, he looked as cold as his father and brother could but, even if their features differed a tad. He was used to people calling him by a formal name, not Jax. It through him off, and for some reason, it pissed him off. Especially because she was also asking him to rat out his family. "If I knew the answer to your question, what would make you think I'd answer it?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. Usually, Jax was the more laid back brother, but he hated it when people automatically assumed he was the softy of the family. He might not approve of some of the things his father did, but he was not a push over. Reaching over, he grabbed his glass and slammed back the rest of his drink. "I'll see you later, Jack," he said casually, nodding to his friend, then moved trough the crowd of people toward the exit.

Kate laid back on the bed and moaned as the weight of his hard, toned body pressed her harder into it. Her hands held on to his back and her legs wrapped around his waist. She wanted to ask him to be gentler, but something told her that he was anything but a gentle man. And for some reason, it turned her on. God, this was so wrong... For the first time, she kissed him back, but not in a loving kind of way. It was more possessive, passionate, angry... She kissed him with a force that showed him that beneath her pleasure and lust, she was scared and angry. "Shit! Oh.... Oh...." she moaned, her pussy clamping down on him and throbbing around him. Her body went rigid and her ass lifted off the bed as she came, soaking his cock with her arousal.

tumblr_m0xz5nfze01qlw9xqo1_500.jpg

"See you tomorrow Jax.And tell Zane to take care of that problem of his, no need to be getting sick over it."Jack said smirking. Oh yea, dante was so not going to make friends. and wrning jax to tell zane to get his head out of the bedroom long enough to keep his ass out of jail.Dante frowned watching the mn go, before looking at her snickering partner and walking out with him, ignoring the laughter that was in his eyes as they headed back to the station to figure out exactly what had happened.

Zane sighed in almost relief as the girl kissed him back, taking it as a good sign that she was. "fuck."He cursed as he shuddered, pulling out of her as he came, spilling his seed on the bedspread as he rolled to the side, staring at the cieling. Sadly, while the sex was good, it only made him clear headed enough to think more."Go to sleep Kate. We'll talk in the morning."he said closing his eyes,feigning sleep as he let his mind run away with him.

In the morning Zane set a tray of food on the bedside table, gently stroking kate's hair out of her face as he glanced up at his brother."You're looking positively gloomy. What happened now?Did something happen with jack last night"He said, the slight frown between his blue eyes the only sign that he was anxious about the answer. After all, Jack had texted him to tell him tht the chief knew his daughter was gone, and he was nervous that his father would go back on his word in giving her to zane and demand her for himself. Zane was a sociopath, at least a borderline one, but he had limits. His father, had none. And didn't care if he killed the girl if it meant punishing her father. Zane on the other hand could see the benefits of having her alive and willing with them.And well, he knew his brother. Jax wouldn't show this early in his bedroom when he knew zane had someone there, unless it was important. Glancing down at kte he sighed, gently shking her shoulder."kte, wke up."

Jax frowned and leaned against his brother's dresser, his eyes staying on Zane and not the naked police chief's daughter on the bed. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Nothing about this was good. Not at all. She girl looked like she got a nice fucking the night before, and if he had to guess from the information he'd gathered about her over the years, she had been a virgin. Great. "Nothing happened with Jack last night," he said, "We got a drink but the Police Chief called him in. And you know exactly why." He nodded to Kate. "He knows she's gone, Zane, and he's out for blood. Just like the rest of the police force, minus the guys who work for us." Turning around, he headed toward the bar in his brother's room and went about making a drink. "And you know Dad enough to know that she isn't going to get handed over alive. He'll have her killed or sold."

Kate was fast asleep, going into a deep sleep after not getting much rest in the cell the night before and then crying herself to sleep last night. She was sore, her sex aching with the loss of her virginity, but she was comfortable. If anything, the man had an amazing mattress... Opening her eyes, she looked up at him, and the pain was evident on her face. Not physical pain, but emotional. Nothing was worse than waking up to remember that you were practically a sex slave to one of your dad's enemies... She sat up and rubbed her eyes, quickly reaching for the sheet to cover herself once she realized Jax was in the room.

Zane stood moving away from kate as soon as he realized that she was awake nodding towards the tray as he moved to the bar, pouring himself a drink sipping it as he studied his brother. A smirk curled his lips."Oh. I know. But I know what to do with bloodthirsty cops. I know how to get him off my back."he said his smile chiling and softly murderous,The smile tht dared Jax to ask him, but said whatever answer he got, was not going to be anything Jax wanted to hear. And he knew his father, but he had a way around him to."Well, its a good thing she's my present isn't it?He wont kill her or sell her until I'm ready to get rid of her. And I think I'm keeping her. She's so pretty and lovely, and father has been harassing me to get married. She'd make pretty babies."He said his smile so wicked that it would take a moment to realize he was kidding....mostly. He did have plan, it ust didn't include getting married. Which was never going to happen.After a lifetime of seeing his father mistreat his mother so badly, he had no doubts about how he'd treat his own wife, and while he enjoyed submissive, begging, beautiful women, he had no desire to have one constantly underfoot.

Kate swallowed hard, but took the curt nod as a sign that she probably shouldn't interrupt his conversation or talk back. Her eyes followed him as he crossed the large room, then looked over to the tray. No matter how much turmoil she knew she was in, she couldn't deny the fact that she was starving. Reaching over, she grabbed a piece of toast and began to eat, trying to ignore the fact that he was probably talking about her across the room. No, she tried to enjoy her breakfast with his sheet wrapped around her naked body and her hair a mess.

Jax nearly choked on his drink. He looked at his brother with raised eyebrows, the looked over at Kate. She was beautiful. While their father took pride in taking in gorgeous girls for his prostitution ring, she was exceptional to the herd. Frankly, she didn't look like she belonged. "Please, do not tell me you are planning what I think you are planning," he murmured, looking a little surprised. And fuck, it took a lot to surprise Jax after all the crazy shit Zane had put him through over the years. "Yea, father wants you to marry, but not some girl he kidnapped and through into a cell for sexual pleasures. He wanted you to marry a woman that will stand by you when you inherit the business one day. A girl who will be seen and not heard." He sighed. Like Zane, he knew the way his father treated his mother. Lily loved Alexander, but she also knew what came with the marriage. She'd get taken care of financially, but she had to stand aside and watch gruesome things unfold, and she had to watch her husband run around with other women... Their was a price to pay when it came to marrying a mobster.

Zane snickered as he downed his drink, laughter escaping as he looked at jax's face, so amused at his reaction and sunding worried that zane really ws considering it. Turning to look at kte he smirked watching her et, "why not?She's beautiful, and I'll keep her to well pleased to think about anything except my cock in her."He sid snickering her because he had a feeling that whatever kind of 'relationship' they developed, kate was never going to be blinded enough to never realize wht was going on around her. "Are you doing anything tonight?"He said eyeing the other man looking curious. While he didn't need the other for his plan to work, more witnesses to the even would be better for the mobster. As lawyer he knew exctly how close he ws getting to getting burned, and for that alone leaving him with this mess, he almost wnted to leave his father on his own to deal with the repucussions.But he wouldn't do that. So, he'd plan on doing things."Jack said something about having a partner. Why don't you see if they want to join us to?"He sid smirking becuse he wanted to know who jack's prtner was, the man was being surprisingly closed mouth about their identity, so much so tht zane wasn't even aware that they were female

Jax was a little confused by Zane's behavior and questions. He studied him for a moment, taking a sip of his drink. "No, I don't have plans," he said, sighing with revelation that this probably wasn't going to end well. In all honestly, he was a little nervous, though he'd never show it. Jax may not be as cruel minded as his father, but he had mastered the art of a stoic expression. "I'll ask him, but I'm not sure he's going to want to bring the new partner around," he said with amusement in his eyes. He definitely knew that Jack wasn't going to be thrilled with the idea of revealing to Zane that his new partner was a girl... Looking over at Kate, he frowned. "Yea, she is beautiful," he agreed, "Way too beautiful to be in your bed." With that, he grinned a bit. Sometimes, he couldn't help but joke around with his brother.

Zane smirked, looking to well pleased at the idea of having a audience. The man just couldn't help it. He loved having omeone be aware of just how brilliant he was. "Oh no, there is no one to beautiful to be in my bed."Besides, jack should be pleased to spend time with me. I've been gone for two weeks."He said pouting for a moment sounding like a put out boyfriend, rather than the cop's best friend. He smirked rolling his eyes as he looked at jax."Besides, if she's to beautiful for me, means she's most defintely out of your league."He teased before moving back over to the bed, looking down at kate with amusement."What size of dress do you wear?"He asked, well demanded with the amusement softening it."And I'm changing the rules to our baragain.I need something else from you."He said his smile just daring her to ask him what he wanted.The man was a super control freak, he enjoyed the control and the knowledge that was going to play them all perfectly, and hold all the cards at the end of this game

Jax laughed and shook his head. "Fuck you," he murmured, leaning against the bar and watching his brother with amusement. He sipped his drink, trying to get rid of the concern that was threatening to take over his mind. He trusted his brother, yes. It was his plans that he didn't trust... Kate looked up at him with a startled expression, swallowing her bite of food. She was taken off guard but his question, having to calm heart rate down long enough to think and answer his question. "I... uh... I wear a six, I think," she said, trying to look back on the last time she tried on a dress. She bit her lip, her eyebrows furrowing and her hands pulling the blanket tighter around her. "What else could you possibly want from me?" she asked, bitterness coating her voice.

Zane grinned widely turning to look at jax."Go out. Go shopping.you're more gay then me. You'll now what dresses look good. Size six."A smirk made him look devilishly hndsome and amused before he looked down at the girl in front of him."You're going to convince your father you're willingly here.That to leve you with me, is the best possible solution.And we're going out tonight."He said tilting his head a little thinking about his father's advice before touching her hair tweaking the soft strands between his fingers."But this is to beautiful to dye and I rather like blonds."He mused as if he wasn't completely aware that he was asking something totally outrageous.

Jax glared at his brother, shaking his head and sighing. "Fine," he growled, "But only because... You might have a good idea on your hands. And if it actually works, it might be possible to keep your ass out of jail." He fished for his keys in his pocket and down the rest of his drink. Rolling his eyes a bit, he headed for the door. "Don't dye her hair. It would only add suspicion when she sees her father," he advised, then headed out the door.

Kate looked up at him, shock registering through her greyish green eyes. "What?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. She shook her head, swallowing nervously. "H-how am I supposed to do that? I'm not exactly an actress..." So she was going to have to sit in front of her father and tell him that she wanted to be with the mob boss's son? Willingly? That would not only infuriate her father, but it would break his heart... She took a deep breath, thinking about it for a moment. "If you add something to your part of the deal, shouldn't I be able to add something to my part?"

Zane smirkedlooking at jax."Just be ready at 7, Black tie event,Jax!"He yelled out the door after him, looking way to pleased with himself. AFter all, he'd stayed up most of the night before to think of it. It really should show,but if anything he looked even better than normal from the lack of sleep. Looking t kate he smirked."I know. You're just going in public with me, willingly, and not running way. JAck nd his prtner can tke care of the rest."he said smirking little before looking startled t her. Eyes widening slightly as he nodded."Well, tell me what you want, and I shall think about it."he said curiousity showing in his eyes, because he wasnt used to women demanding something in return for doing what he wanted.

Kate looked up at him, thinking for a few moments. She had to admit. The startled look on his face definitely left her more satisfied than she thought it would. Sighing, she bit her lip and looked away from him. It was so hard to think while looking at him for some reason. "I want my own room," she said after several moments of silence. She glanced up at him, raising her eyebrows. She understood she was at his beck and call, but something about having a place to be that was her own sounded comforting. She wanted a place she could stay when he was fucking some other girl or off doing whatever he did in all those exotic countries... With that, she hugged her knees close her chest, blushing a bit. Suddenly, under his gaze, she started to get nervous. "I mean, for when you don't... uh, need me."

Zane looked thoughtful t her demand before nodding."Fine. I will have the servants set up a room while we are out tonight."He said to pleased with himself to be worried about her runnning away from him.Besides, he could aways just stay with her in her room if she wanted to sleep in there to. "I will always need you, after llmaking sure you are well pleased means you'll convine everyone you're here by your own choice."He mused before smirking looking her over before pulling her up against him, hands under her ass as he held her close to him, kissing him slowly."How do you feel this morning?"He said his tone stern, promising pain that if the woman lied to him about how she was feeling.

Kate smiled a little, pretty satisfied with her self. Did she really convince him to give her a room for her own? Damn. Her debate teacher from high school would be so proud... She nodded to him, showing him that she was in on his plan. She didn't like it, but if it kept her and her family safe, she would do it. She'd just have to hold her emotions together long enough to break her father's heart... A gasp left her lips as he pulled her into his arms, his hands right under her supple ass. His tone of voice told her that she should probably hold back on the sarcasm for the moment. "I... I'm a little sore, but... I'm fine," she murmured, her voice a little rattled at the closeness at their bodies. She noticed that her sheet had fallen away from her body, for her naked flesh was pressed against his clothed torso, but she didn't dare try to pull it back around her.

Zane looked amused as she gave him that look. Amused that she seemed so unhappy at the thought of spending time with him. Kissing her slowly he smiled, "Good."He said holding her against him as he headed for the bthroom."Because I'd feel bad leaving you on your own if you were hurt."He said smirking as he set her on her feet. For the moment distracted by the thought of her clothed body against his before stepping back. "Now bathe and relax.I need you well rested for tonight."He said loking amused because he had his own things to do to get ready tonight.

Dante looked up startled at the sight of jax, raising a eyebrow."What do you want?"she asked looking around the office, startled to see him in the police station but knowing he was probably looking for jack, jack who had a habit of turning off his phone when he didn't want to talk to someone.For a moment looking concerned, actually worried, because if he knew the girl was gone, then if he was here maybe something had happened to her."What happened now?"

Kate looked a bit confused, but stepped into the bath that the maid had previously drawn. She laid back in the tub, her breasts just barely peeked over the water. She bit her lip and looked up at him, her leg moving up to sit on the edge of the tub like she did when she was in the bath at home, reading a book. "Where are you going?" she asked, fear in her eyes. Suddenly, she was scared to death at the idea of leaving her alone. She knew she should be thrilled to not have to be around him, but it scared her to be in the house with all these men and no one to protect her from them. "I mean, are you... Are you going to be long? Do they know to leave me alone?"

Jax raised his eyebrows at her blunt question, crossing one leg over the other as he looked up at her from the office chair. "I came to tell you that my brother is inviting you and Jack out tonight, along with myself and the Police Chief." He grinned a little, in a mischievous way. "I think you will want to be there. After all, Kate Abernathy will be there... Willingly, of course. That's the point of the meeting." He reached over and grabbed a snow globe off Jack's desk, shaking it a bit and watching the snow fall. His eye moved to Dante. She was cute girl, but he thought she was a little over her head with such a case. Didn't she knew how dangerous his family was? "How long have you been a cop?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

Zane studied herfor a moment the pain that he felt at hering such fear in her voice showing on his face beore he leaned forward pressing a kiss to her frhehead.He never wanted her afraid of him. After all, he needed her to cooporate, and well, he had some kinky ideas for her,which required trust. "I was going to go down to my office to work."He saaid frownin slgihtly."Of course they know not to touch you.You are mine, and you are in my rooms,noone will bother you."He said before swallowing because it was odd for him to be offering, but the man was eccentric in the extreme and did things that no one really expected all the time."If you would like, I will bring my case files up here nd work from the room."He offered looking vaguely uncomfortable, wondering why he was offering.

dante looked at a loss for words s she stared at him, trying to decide what to say. "Willingly?"She sputtered after moment because whatever she was, she doubted kate would be going anywhere willingly with these men. Watching him with the snow globe she tilted her a little, "Five years.I came up through training the same time Jack did actually."She said looking thoughtful,rememberingthat.That time in the academy had beenher first timethat she'd ever heard of his family. When Zane and Jack had gotteninto a no holds brred fistfightand had to be seperated. It wasthen when she'd learned that there was shades of grey in a black and white world. But she stillwondered how the hell a an could be a cop and still be a best friend ofa mobster."Where are we going?What should I wear?"She said after a moment, looking slightly nervous at the idea of going somewhere with Zane.

Kate started up at him, biting her lip gently as she closed her eyes and allowed him to kiss her forehead. The gesture was so gentle, so soft, that she couldn't make herself back away from it. She was in the middle of a very dangerous place with a very dangerous man. It was hard to turn down comfort in any form. After thinking a moment, she nodded. "That... that would make me feel better, actually," she answered quietly, sitting up a little in the tub. It made her nervous to be alone in a room with mobsters and sex repressed guards walking around, even more nervous that what Zane made her.

Jax looked up at her, smirking a little and nodding. "Ah, I see," he murmured, putting the information in the file cabinet that he kept in the back of his mind. One thing he learned in political sciences was to always gather and remember information about others. He stood up and straightened his suit jacket out. "Something nice," he murmured, "It's a black tie event, of course.... And don't forget to let Jack and Mr. Abernathy." He nodded to her. "Tell Jack I had to run some errands and I'll see him tonight." And with that, he left the police station.

Back
Top Bottom