Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Maid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony

Super-Earth
Eva Nightingale walked through the neighbourhood with an address written on the back of her hand. She held her head high, even though she wasn't in her usual uniform (which was wearing underneath the large trench coat she was wearing), she still felt like people were judging her. Only until I find a real job she had promised herself three years ago when she had been offered the job at eighteen. Now here she was, 21, and still working for the same business. The truth was, she enjoyed it.
The fact that it was almost prostitution didn't bother Eva. She just saw it as working as a maid, and making sure that the employer was . . . satisfied.

Eva's looks were what got her noticed in the first place. She was a natural redhead, with a generous figure. She had dark brown eyes and a heart-shaped face. With porcelain skin and a tall frame, Eva was quite beautiful. She had turned down the offer to be a 'maid' at first, but when other jobs proved scarce, she found herself accepting the offer.

The first home she had worked at was that of a young collage drop-out who could barely afford her for the first week. He wasn't even very good value. She had been slightly surprised at how quickly he had shown what he really wanted, but that was her job. To please him.
With his lack of money, she only lasted there for a week and a bit before being 'transferred' to another man, however, this one was a bit more permanent. The man she worked for was a rich playboy who wanted another woman to play with. She worked there for about 6 months, until the business pulled her out. They didn't allow anyone to work in one place for more than six months in case any emotional attachments began, and they lost an employee. So she had swung back and forth between men. Rich, poor, old, young, she had done them all.

As she walked up the driveway of her latest employer, she couldn't help but wonder what he'd be like. Though it didn't matter to her, since she would have to work for him whatever he was like, she couldn't help but fantasize.

She still had a naughty smile on her full red lips when she knocked on the door.

He had found her through countless sources.

"SEEKING HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES"

"MAID WANTED."

And through trail and error, he was finally able to pinpoint his perfect candidate. From what he had been told, she was quite well at her job, and always did "favors" when asked. He was unsure what that meant, but surely it was to be revealed in due time. He was a decent paid man, with a decent lifestyle that consisted of work, lounging, and occasionally fishing. The sea was always admirable in his eyes.
In fact, he was thinking about it now, as he was brought into reality by a knock on the door.

"Hm?" He jumped up, fumbling the sailors cap in his hands. He hurried on to the door..he hates when a person knocks more than once. Im Truth, it frightens him. But nonetheless he was able to make it to the door and introduce himself? Hiding the cap behind his back.

"Hello. You're here abit early I see. That earns points in my book, it's always good to be punctual." He stood at the doors side. "Please, come in."

Eva walked inside, looking the man over. She got straight to the formalities. "My name is Eva Nightingale. I work from ten till three, not a minute later, so if I run out of things to clean . . ." She smiled. "Well, I'll find some way to entertain myself." She removed her trench coat, revealing what she wore underneath.
Underneath, she wore a skimpy maid's outfit, complete with the fishnet stockings and tight corset. It was mostly black, with white rufflles around the tunic and at the bottom of the extremely short skirt. The tunic was very low-cut, exposing a lot of cleavage. She smiled again as she waited for her new boss's reaction.

"There's books and things if that sort. Hopefully they keep you entertained." Of course, he disnt know what she meant, nor her intentions. And to make things equally as unsettling, she revealed herself to him, in quite a playful outfit. He would have spoken sooner, but he was too fixated, pinpointing all the weak points if her garment that revealed her "assets". It was fair to say that he was unfocused, but shook his head, to gather back reality.
"Ah, yes, well..that's quite the outfit you have there Miss Eva. Ahem." He coughed. He was nervous, and it showed."Should I show you around..?"

Eva raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to introduce yourself first?" She asked innocently. Of course, she knew his name due to his application for a maid, but she chose to humour him. She played with a strand of her curly red hair as she stood.

"Oh! Oh right if course! I'm really sorry, this kind if forgetfulness almost never happens to me." He gave a faint chuckle to put himself at ease." I'm your current customer, Joeseph Clarke. I wish my name had a bit more pizazz to it but well, what can you do." He shrugged at what seemed like an almost defeatist-like conclusion, as he paced for the stairs." The first floor is abit drab, let me show you the upper rooms first.@

Eva laughed lightly at his conclusion about his name. "Personally, I like the name Joeseph." She said and followed him up the stairs, he trench coat draped across one of her arms. She was wearing high heels, which she actually hated, but wore for the whole image. They were killing her feet as she walked up the stairs, but she ignored it. The price of beauty she thought to herself.

"Is this just you, trying to get an extra tip out of me? This must he one of those "favors" I had heard about." He chuckled to himself as they made Thier way to the study." This is the first room you should always come across when cleaning. After all, it's my most used location. Hell, sometimes I even find myself sleeping in it!" He pointed out the miscellaneous books and trinkets lying about. Surely, she'd have her work cut out for her, should he keep with his messy attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom