Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The thin line between life and death

Imriel smiled a little and nodded. "this is true." he admitted. "i'm sorry, i don't mean to upset you... i'm just... feeling strangely i guess. i've never felt so possessive of someone before..." he admitted, Imriel watching Bell. "Bell? is everything alright?" he asked, blinking at her a little as he packed their things. "yup, ready to go!" he agreed, smirking a little. "you know, we could probobly get married in Collin's kingdom if we wanted." he admitted, looking amused. "just to further annoy the hell out of Drake." he admitted, Xerxes snickering. "and, if you get married in your cousin's lands, Drake won't be able to absolve the marriage." Xerxes pointed out, never thinking that Collin might want to have the marriage absolved as well.

Bell frowned as she watched the ghost, before shaking her head, a small sad smile on her face as she looked up at imriel."Everything's fine.Xerxes' just being weird."she said sounding slightly confused beforegetting up,laughing softly as she nodded."We'lldo that.The more drake cant change, the better."

Imriel snorted a little. "aren't all ghosts weird? like that one that followed you that couldn't remember how to talk normal, so she sang everything." worst, week, ever... aside from the whole... drake killed everyone and then she got knocked up by a ghost thing... Xerxes led the way as Imriel let Bell drive, grinning as he studied the ring on his finger, his head tilted before he paused. "oh!" he gasped, shocked as he turned to Bell. "..oh... he's upset... Xerxes... he loves you and your marrying me and i love you.." he grimaced. "damn, no wonder he's acting weird..." Xerxes snorted and he pouted at Bell. "HE get's it!" he whined, smiling at Bell, amused that the girl was so clueless sometimes. they reached the new village, crossing the border and heading to the shop where they where selling beautiful dresses, Imriel grinning as he gave her a gentle kiss. "you get a dress, i'll go tell the Priest that we want to get married." he murmured happily, Xerxes snickering as he watched Imriel skipping off. "tell you one thing... that kid certainly deserves you, as much as he's in love with you." Xer paused. "can i help you pick out a dress? you have to look perfect!" as much as he hated her gettign married... he wanted her to as well, she deserved Imriel, and she would be happy, and he wanted her to be happy. so even though it hurt, he would help make this wedding the best in her life.

Bell frowned at the two men in confusion that they seemed to be seeing something she wasnt," im going to figure out how to get you to talking so i dont have to do it all"she grumbled but smiled a little amused."oh?nd you know how to plan the perfect wedding?"she teased the ghost as she watched imriel run off looking up at xerxes with a small smile as they headed into the clothing shop

Xerxes snickered a little and Imriel chuckled, both of them shaking their heads. "yes well/ yeah, sure... he's not as bad as i thought he was." they both chorused, Xerxes laughing at the chorus, but Imriel was blissfully unaware as he gave her a small kiss and then skipped off, Xerxes laughing as he winked at her. "i've been dead since birth my dear, i enjoy finding things to entertain myself with, and Weddings are very entertaining." he admitted simply. "now, get a pale colored dress, but not White... a light cream maybe, or a very, very pale yellow, it will make your pretty stand out." he admitted simply. "you want a single splash of color, a light blue, or a bright yellow at the waist, to show just how delightful your thin waist and soft hips are." he chirped, complimenting her in that creepy way he did. "we'll have to find someone to curl your hair..."

"Are they?I've always found them boring."Bell said looking at the ghost, frownig ever so slightly as she loked at dresses, keeping her voice lowso no one would find her weird, the last thing she needed wassmeone telling drake they'd seen his nercomancer sister. Glancing over at xerxes he sighed softly."You have acreepy way of telling me I'm beautiful."She teased resting a hand on her stomach,"And it wont be thin for long."She said for once looking worried about the child she was carrying, yawning a little as she picked up a light cream dress with the lacings and beading in a dark red."I don't need my hair done.It'll be fine."

he chuckled a little and shrugged. "you found no meaning in them." he admitted, smiling a little, snickering as she complained at him. "of course i do, i'm dead, a demon, i'm supposed to be creepy." he teased chuckling a little as he shook his head. "no, you have to have your hair done! at least put some braids and flowers in it!" he whined, smiling a little as he nodded. "i like the dress, ask if you can try it on." he ordered. "but don't let Imriel see. he can't see until your walking down the isle! it's LAW!" he admitted, grinning at her a little as he gave her a gentle shove towards the owner.

"You do well then, being creepy."She said smiling as she shook her head thoughtfully, amused at him emanding her do her hair."Fine.I'll do my hair."She said rolling her eyes before stumbling as he shoved her, walking to the owner, and after a few minutes in the dressing room she stepped out with a shy smile."Well?"

Wedding_Dress_2.jpg

Xerxes stared... he couldn't help it, he stared, and stared, blinking stupidly as he dd so because he couldn't figure out the words to tell how utterly beautiful that she was. "exquisite... Heavenly... beautiful." he breathed, his eyes foxed on her as he licked his lips and swallowed hard. "behold Thine mighty Goddess of Desire... an angel of unearthly wonder... and let those around her fall, into never ending love..." he breathed softly, gently stroking her hair before kissing her, hard for a scant moment before releasing her with a small chuckle. "now, lets pay for this, and get your hair done." that said, he dropped a bag of money into her hands, made her buy the dress, and did her hair in elegant waves, and braids all by himself.

Bell blushed at his words, looking down shyly before smiling."Thank you."She stuttered a little before paying for the dress. When he was done she smiled as they made their way to the priest's home, the soft white dress looking perfect against the frost that was starting, winter starting to take hold of the northern town."Xer?Do you see imri?"She asked looking around for the man.

he smiled a little and nodded, glad that she was pleased with herself before leading her to the church, where Imriel was talking to the Priest. "he's in here..." Xerxes admitted with a small, smug little smirk as Imrial turned to look at Bell and Froze, staring at her with a mix of Adoration and pure joy in his eyes. "my god Bell." he whispered. "i never thought you could ever get any more beautiful." he admitted with a happy little laugh as he took her hand and pulled her into a slow, but searing kiss, closing his eyes as he enjoyed simply being with her, before he turned to the priest... and then, they where married, and kissing again, Imriel giggling a little as he smiled at her. "and now. the baby is mine, legitimately, and no one will get in trouble." he muttered, for her ears alone as he kissed her neck, scooped her into his arms, and skipped out of the church, practically singing he was so happy, Xerxes beaming as he followed them, so happy for the only two people he'd ever considered his freinds.

Bell smiled as imriel looked at her, blushing as she looed at him, blushing harder s they kissed.It seemed weird to kiss her best friend, but somehow right. When they were married she leaned against him, laughing softly."We'll try not to get in anymore trouble."She uttered resting her head on bell's shoulder looking at peace as she considered a life with her best friend, looking up at imriel she blushed considering him."Do you want to get a room here for the night, or head for colin's and camp?Its still a days ride out probably."Se said blushing as she considered her friend, bushing harder as she thought about sharing a room with her husband.

he chuckled a little and nodded, kissing her forehead. "no more trouble... of course, you seam to magnetize any sort of danger so that it's dragged right for us." he teased, winking at her before kissing her neck gently, and pulling her close, simply holding her, enjoying their moments together. "let's head out and camp, we're too close to the border... i don't like it." he admitted smiling at her as he took her hand and headed out, Xerxes chuckling. "enjoy the sex. i hear Imriel is a Devil in bed." he teased, more to make Bell blush than anything else. "Bell? are you alright? you've gone all red in the face... do you need to sit down?" Imriel asked, worried about Bell.

Bell sputtered a little as she blushed shivering as s he huddled into the jacket that she had bought along with her dress, once again back in traveling clothes as she considered the ghost, "N-no."She stuttered looking away from imriel, leaning against him as they climbed into the carriage, letting him drive."Xerxes' just being a ass."She said glaring at the ghost as he followed.

Xerxes was snickering as Imriel gave her a strange look. "isn't he ALWAYS being an ass?" "it's a nice ass." Xerxes teased, giving his own butt a wiggle with a laugh. Imriel rolled his eyes a little as he clicked to the horse, leaning forward, kissing her gently, smiling at her a little. "it's a strange set of circumstances... but i really do love you, you know?" he asked her, smiling at her as they rode out of town, deeper into the new kingdom, people waving as they passed, giggling at the 'just married' sign Xerxes had hung off the back of their Wagon.

"He is, but he's being....perverted and unkind."She said making a face at the ghost as he wiggled his ass, sighing tiredly as she closed her eyes, the excitement having worn her out."I know.I love you to."She muttered sleepily, starting to fall asleep leaning against her husband as he made his way through the country towards the palace.

Xerxes giggled a little as he smiled at her, Imriel snorting a little as he wrapped his arm around the other woman's shoulders so she could sleep, Xerxes smiling at her. "sleep well Bell." he ordered calmly. "if Imriel needs to sleep, i'll possess the horse so it keeps going." he promised calmly. and to the soft sounds of the horses clip clopping hooves, Bell was soothed to sleep. and when she woke, it was to Imriel kissing her temple gently. "Bell... we're here." he murmured, looking at the Palace gates, closed for the night, but they would be open in the morning. "it's rather beautiful." he admitted softly, smiling at the Castle. "come on, let's get our tent set up, and then you can go back to sleep."

Bell stirred, looking sleepily as she looked up at him before smiling."Okay."She said blushing slightly as she thought about things,waking up more as she climbed down and set up the tent, shvering a little in the cold as they climbed into the tent, smiling glad that they had sleeping bags, laying down next to him, blushing shyly as she snuggled into him.Something she regularly did, but now...it seemed awkward."Goodnight imri."

he smiled as she shivered, and he carefully wrapped her up so she wouldn't catch a chill and settled down to sleep with her. "goodnight Bell." he murmured softly, smiling at her as he gently carded her fingers through the others hair before sleeping as he breathed against her, blinking in the morning as he heard the sounds of the Gates opening. "...nnng... too early..." he whined as he sat up slowly, shaking Bell's shoulder. "Bell... time to get up. time to go see your Cousin..." he murmured sleepily.

(who's playing the King Carlos?)

(hmmm if you got him, I'll take drake when he catches up to them.lol)

Bell whined snuggling closer to her husband, refusing to im, refusing to pull away, a leg resting over his hips."Don't want to.I'm warm.Tell him to go away."She muttered yawning as she stretched, snuggling her face against his neck, not wanting to get up.

Imriel laughed a little as he kissed her forehead, blushing a little, but holding her tightly as she cuddled him. "your always so pretty in the morning." he teased chuckling a little as he kissed her deeply, grimacing as something prodded him in the back, a spear. "this is the Kings Guard! get out of there!" Imriel groaned a little. "i'm just a man and his wife! she's stil tired, and pregnant." he warned, crawling out of the Tent and helping her out, the group of four guards, lifting their eyebrows. "my god! it's Princess Isabelle!" they fidgeted, shocked. "we... Our King Connor thought you where dead!" Imriel nodded. "we're running from Drake. we where hoping that Connor might be able to shelter us." the Guards nodded. "we'll help you pack your things, and take you to the King." Imriel nodded. "we apreciate it, thank you..." Bell was probobly too tired to realize that Xerxes wasn't there.

Bell siled a little as se looked at the guards, looking startled as she looked around them, sleeply and tired."We are here to ask for sanctuary."she said looking relieved that they were welcome, so very tired from the journey and her pregnancy that she did indeed didn't' see that xerxes wasn't there. Smiling tiredly as she helped imriel gather their things she followed the guards inside,anticipating their welcome and not thinking about that colin would have his own reasons for wanting her free.

Imriel smiled as he took her hand, kissing her forehead gently. "we're safe now. Drake can't reach us here." he promised her softly, holding her tight to him as they stepped into the Castle and the Town that lay within the walls. they where taken right to the Throne Room where Connor was talking to a Royal Adviser about a Crop shortage of some kind. Connor was not much older than Bell, but he looked much more mature than either of the Twins, taking on a different appearance than his cousins. he looked like his mother, who had been a Slave from another country, turned Queen when his father had fallen in love with her. he was beautiful, and he breathed power, exuded it, basked in it, and wielded it like the powerful King he was. "Isabelle!" he breathed, looking astonished. "they all said you where dead!.. leave us!" he demanded of the people who where whispering all around them. "come! come Isabelle! it is cool out today, we will get you into warm clothing and warm bedsheets." he promised, Imriel helping Bell as Connor quickly pushed the doors open for them, leading them into the Guest rooms, and helping Imriel settle her into a warm bed with many covers.

Bell smield at her cousin, "Connor, it was a very near thing as it was."She said smiling a small tired smile showing on herface before looing up at Connor as she let the en lay her down into the bed, snuggling into the warm blankets."Has drake been here yet connor?"she said looking worried about the idea, her hands resting on her stomach, not just afraid for her and imriel, but her child. If Drake realized he could have a nercomancer to raise as his own, a royal nercomancer that he could mold,she was scared of what he'd do."Connor, no one can know we're here. Drake will come for us."

Connor shook his head a little. "no, Drake hasn't even sent me a letter." Connor admitted simply. "i assumed he was grieving over the murder of his family." he admitted, frowning darkly. "what is going on?" he demanded, Imriel wincing a little. "Drake killed his family..." Imriel explained softly. "i was barley able to get Isabelle out of there..." he admitted, wincing as those cold black eyes met his own. "and who are you?" he demanded, his eyes narrowed. "i'm her Husband." Imriel stated simply. "son of the Captain of His Imperial Majesties Person Guard, and Future... well... i WAS going to be his future successor as head of the guard but... well... i have my doubts about that happening now.' Imriel admitted with a small sigh as he smiled at Bell, taking her hand as Connor grimaced. "Drake will not find out from me that you are here." Connor promised. "and even if he does find out, he would not Dare cross these borders now that i know the truth." he promised. "now just sleep." he ordered. "you have been through a stressful situation, and my Men tell me that you are pregnant... you need rest."

Back
Top Bottom