Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: New Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby took a sip of his drink. "Nothing, dude. Same old. Except times now are a bit rougher than I remember 'em." Light hues turned to watch Peter Parker, his good friend and Spidey at once, leave with Ms. Marvel. He wouldn't bother them so he let them go without saying hi. Eyes also caught onto Steve Rodgers, who he immediately ordered a drink for. Sure, they weren't on best terms; But he was Captain America. and Bobby is always respectful to his elders... The good ones.

Clint nodded as he watched Yessen leave with Natasha and let out a sigh . He knew that good all too well they had a past as a couple but they ended it on good terms. she had issues and so did he. He turned back to bobby and said "yea they are and even for me even thou IAm employed it seems missions are coming few and fewer and i do not get paid by the hour".

Steven glanced towards Azure, a smile crossing his lips. "Your father, of course. He told me what you can do." He said, shrugging his shoulders as he took another drink.

"..And what did he tell you I can do?" she wanted to be cautious here. These days It did pay to be cautious.

Peter led her outside and away from the busy streets. He was surprised she had grabbed his hand but he didn’t pull away. She was able to change as soon as the streets were clear he had to pull her into an alley. “Well I went back to the Iron Spider suit actually. So no pulling off the chivies no matter how bad you want me to strip.” He winked and let go of her hand as his suit came out of the small metal pack that was on his back. In no time at all he was no longer Peter Parker but Spider-man. He flexed a little testing the suit and turned to Ms.Marvel. “Wanna take the lead on this one Ms.Marvel?”

She leaned back in her chair a bit as she thought about it. then finally spoke "Did Nick send you? Dad told me to keep it secret from him, but keeping secrets from him is like holding water in a butterfly net...an exercise in futility" she leaned forward again to pick up her glass, but instead with the tip of her index finger she concentrated and created a thin long stick. It was a dark blue color, transluscent, it looked almost like glass or plexiglass. she plunged it into the drink and making small circles stired the ice and alcohol. After a swirl or two she removed it and turned her hand into a cupped open palm. The impromptu swizzle stick moved and loosened and became a glob in her palm that oozed like the childs toy Gak, still blue and glassy looking. She took one of his hands and 'poured' it into his. It felt like nothing was there, though something was. She made it harden into a cube to let him press on it, it looked hollow inside. "Depending on how I concentrate and bend it, it can deflect just about any known bullet or even a missile. Not sure it would be able to take a blow from the Hulk or Thors hammer....but it can be extremely strong or I can make it soft like jello" with that it would be noticed the cube jiggled in his hand like set jello.

"No, Nick doesn't know why I wanted to be let out here. I didn't wish to speak to him until I had a definite answer from you." Steven shrugged, glancing at her. "So, how about it? Would you like to be an Avenger?"

She leaned back and for a few moments she was in very deep thought. After all this would be deep blue hero stuff. Biting the inside of her bottom lip a moment she then spoke "Alright, I'll give a whirl" after all she did pretty good at Xaviers, only here it would be a good chance to put her training to use and learn a few new things.

"Sounds wonderful. I'll let Fury know. For now, try and relax and have a drink. There's no mission at the moment." Steven smiled at her, finishing his drink as he glanced in the direction of Natasha and Clint.

(Natasha is not there but clint is)
Clint looked back at Steven then went back to his drink and talking with bobby.
(right now i can't do nothing with ether natasha and clint so sad)

Johnny has been on lock down for a long time since his last assignment. The original avengers where okay to get along with but many have left to do other things. Tony Stark, the iron man was hit hard financially that he is now just a guy with a heart condition, Hulk with back to doing what his does, Thor back to his own world. The only ones that were still around were Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye, though he barely saw any of them when the governments try to take the hard jobs. Soon at that happen the CIA wanted him into custody for questioning about who he was. From there he went from every criminal there was in New York, People like low end thugs trying to get money from somewhere, to having run ends with the one and only Kingpin himself. Without Avengers around others were quick to me to know, ‘Is it true you were an avenger at a young age? You know Tony Stark? You can read minds? You’re here to kill us all?’ I did work behind the scenes, I was the guy that would come behind and fit everything like it never happen. Clean up and Repair I was guy to take out the goons and make sure the fights didn’t go overboard. I try to keep the peace between everyone I was guy take both heroes and villains didn’t like. Why because I knew about their life story. I see what is behind the mask see down into their soul where the cuts are still deep and fresh. My name was nightmare for a reason and I lived up to it as no one wanted to see me.

I got the call after my many solo adventures from fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. about wanting me to returns. With all the new faces I wonder why he always gets people who don’t work well in units as a team. Against my better judgment I agreed with it and was put in a cell for psychiatric treatment. If I still believe the earth is worth saving then everything is fine, if they think I threat they will use anything and everything to kill me. Even after all these years I know people will never trust me, at least not wholeheartedly where their lives were in my hands because I not from here, and because I’m different, after-all I’m a nightmare even to myself.

(no i have not but right now iam kinda in a limbo if something where to happen that could get my charaters out of limbo)

Kira was walking through the park and she had to find clues about her father and wonders if anyone knows about her father or not. She continues on walking through the park and she hears a lady screaming and saw two thugs steal her purse. The two thugs glared at the girl and said to her,``Look if it isn`t little robin hood your a waste of our time.`` ``You can`t fight your a girl and your weak this is so funny picking on a girl ha-ha.`` Kira got into her fighting stance and the two thugs got ready to fight Kira and knew that she`ll loose this fight.

Kira blcoks a lot of punches and kicks and she trips the two thugs bennath their feet and the two thugs land on their rears and can`t get back up.

Kira grabs a rope and ties the two thugs up and she let`s the cops take the thugs away.

She returns the lady her purse and the lady thanked her and watched her leave. Kira continue on walking through the park and she finally finds The Avengers building and she wasn`t sure why her father told her about the Avengers for and she sighed.

Kira rings the door bell hoping that someone will answer the door and tell her that The Green Arrow sent her here for a bit of training with her bow and arrows and she waits till someone answers the door.

ooc:i have two charaters kinda stuck both at the bar so to speak sense lets say Natasha came back

(I figure there would be a big threat to the earth like another gang of supervillans that want to run the city and we show up and take them down, and they put as in as the new avengers. That just my idea and we need to know if anyone is still interested in this rp still.)

(count me in sorry been a little busy with rl life but now iam all free to join this rp again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom