Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term partner wanted (plots update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Rules and stuff

I'm looking for partners who are literate, descriptive, creative and will keep my mind working with new turns and twists in a plot. I don't like to be pulling all the weight with all the ideas and driving every story. Please just post regularly and if you cant, just send me a PM if anything comes up. I don't really have much else i gripe about besides just good solid posts.

I don't mind making up plots or a story line with you if that's what we decide on but here are what my interests are.

A sample of my writing can be found here

Like*
Love**
Crave**

Fandom

Dragonball Z
Naruto*
Daredevil
X-men
Game of Thrones**
Wheel of time***
Eragon*
Lord of the Rings*
Star Wars***

Settings

Wartime (any war in the past or made up is good. I'm in the military so its easy)
Steampunk
Apocalyptic*
Sci-fi**
Zombie apocalypse
romance
Workplace*
Futuristic
Medieval*
Fantasy**
science fiction*
angels and demons**
taboo plots*

Angel/Demon RP
(guess I've done a lot of these so I'm decent.)

Would go something like Demon x Angel and its romantic but more love/hate. Or we could do a mortal x angel/demon. The more complex and crazy, the better.

I would like to do an angel x demon RP. Plot would be the angel (me), who recently died is new to heaven. He is sent with a group of saints to be emissaries to hell to conduct a meeting. They are betrayed and all of them are destroyed except for me who is taken prisoner and while captive catches your fancy. Going into hell i would stand for all things holy and good and coming out, well that's going to be up to you...
You would be a beautiful demon who sits under Lucifer's throne in hell making you very powerful and high ranking. (Lucifer may also consider you his) The first part of the RP would consist of me being your prisoner in hell and you slowly corrupt me with your evil ways. At first you would be dominant and do as you wished to me, but over time i would become more corrupted by you and become the dominant one.
The story would be the evolution of the relationship and me trying to escape. The ending has many possible outcomes. Lucifer could kill us for plotting against him, we could wage war on heaven, go to earth and cause trouble ect...

This would mostly be romance and taboo. Sex would come second to plot (story is important to me) but who says we cant have some fun...

Fantasy Plot
(big task for the partner on this one. Its abstract and Its my baby. in summary its like Avatar the last air bender but the elemental power comes from masks)

The Planet was at peace. One day a man appears on a boat. He wears a mask of pure white. The peaceful people take him in and word spreads that he has magical powers. Soon a religion and a monastery of monks are created. It is headed by Elders who come from each of the lands to worship one of the 5 great gods (Rock, forest, Sky, Water and Light).
Using the power the gods gave them the Elders created masks that when worn gave the wearer magical powers. The monks would get one once complete with their training at the monastery. This was the way of the land until a man with a pure black mask arrived.
He killed many monks and soon monks began to join his evil cause, and soon the ministry of the monks was under attack from the inside. It was then that the monk with the pure white mask chose to make his move on the Dark one. Unleashing a gate to the underworld, the dark one marched an army from the underworld against the light monks side. In the end the light monk sacrificed himself, leaving his mask behind, to defeat the Dark army. The dark monk retreated and has been in hiding ever since.
As time passed the power of the masked weakened as the belief in the gods grew less. Today the masks Do nothing, and are worn only as a symbol, and the gods are believed to be a myth, as well as the lost white mask.
The king of all the lands has been assassinated and now a new king rules. This one believes in his military and despises the monastery, and the evidence shows that a monk slayed the prior king.
The flying sky nation (think bio-shock infinite) flew away to get away from his rule and has not been heard from in a few years.
Orion (my character) is a 19 year old boy that works on the farm in the forest nation to support his widowed mother. His father was a monk had disappeared a few years ago and left only his mask behind.
After trial the king decrees that all monks are to disband and all masks are to be destroyed. In a raid from the king to take his fathers mask from his home his mother is raped and killed.
Orion is pissed, and vows to kill the king, And your character would join up with him for her own purposes, They could be childhood friends or she could be looking for money or just a good time. I think a thief or a rogue would be a great fit for her, but I'd let you decide what you wanna do.

A Incest plot

(I'm fucked up in the head)

Possible matches for incest,
Brother(younger)x Sister older (really want to.)
Brother older x sister younger
Cousin x cousin
Maybe...
Son x mother
Son x aunt
Father x daughter
Wouldn't mind playing more than one character if you want to get fancy.

Feel free to look at my past work. PM me if you want to try something​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom