Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Couple of Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatala

Super-Earth
I'll get to the point. Here's the ideas stuck in my brain.

Stranded - Mid-Late 30s Male x 20ish Female. Thinking like a seasoned disgruntled ex-soldier/etc + overly sheltered high-kick miss, stuck together in one of those cliche but fun situations where they get to put up with each other until circumstances allow them out of whatever bind they've gotten stuck in. My brain is failing me on details of awesomeness. Romance please, comedy also welcomed cause everyone knows it's fun to torture your characters. XD

The Model - He's a young guy just trying to make a buck in a shitty economy as a model for an art class. She's an art student who's overly self-critical and needs to borrow that model after class to catch up. Nervous, shy with the other gender characters in a series of encounters that ... explores human anatomy .. awkward moment by awkward moment.

Hidden Star - Rock star x fan - He's a hit alternative rock star who needs to lay low for a little while. She's an average jane who happens to have his way out of a sticky situation. She doesn't ask questions aside from the simple ones, what do i call you, what do you want to eat, etc. And she owns a simple farm out in the rurals with her own grass strip and small plane. while staying at her cabin, he discovers she's a fan... who doesn't even know she's harboring her favorite singer. she just thinks he's a look-a-like. pine trees, horses, and airplane oil was not what he expected to enjoy on an unexpected vacation. nor did he expect to spend it with someone so altruistic and fresh. (it sounds a little odd cause it was adapted from the Inuyasha fandom to work in an ordinary setting :p And no the chick isn't anything like Kagome. Complete OC :p Hopefully it makes sense.)

PM me if interested in any of these. My rabbit hole is linked below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom