Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succumbing To The Forbidden (Disturbing & darkangel76)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Genevieve Marshall heaved a sigh as she made her way back to the lounge. She’d just gotten through working with a most difficult client and she needed a break. The girl she’d been working with was a real piece of work – a typical upper-class bitch. It was the sort of girl she’d spent her entire life trying not to be like. And as far as she was concerned, had succeeded in accomplishing. The girl she’d been helping was getting ready for a gala being hosted by her father, a fairly influential politician in the area. Given who her father was, she felt herself entitled to the works and then some. Not giving a shit as to how she treated anyone or how stupid it made herself appear to others. It was obvious she knew that none of them, Genevieve included, would say anything to her about it.

The brat of a girl had Genevieve running to and fro gathering dresses each time she decided to change her mind. Which was often. And again for coffee or water or whatever she felt like she needed when the moment struck her. Of course, everyone could tell that the girl was acting that way because she could. The whole thing made Genevieve’s blood boil. Like the bitch, she too came from a well-off family, a family with a lot of influence. If the girl had realized who she was working with, she probably would’ve been different towards her. Or, at the very least, been a bit nicer than she had been.

Genevieve flopped down onto a chair and let out a loud exhale.

“That bad?” came a girl’s voice, a hint of laughter in its tone.

“You’ve no idea.”

“That does it,” the girl began. “We’re taking you out tonight, Gen.”

Gen winced, “Uh, I don’t think so. Mind if I pass?”

“No way, girl. You pass way too many times. You’re coming out tonight with me, Elise and Amy.”

“Sylvia, I…” Gen tried to say.

“No. There’s nothing you can say to get yourself out of this.” Sylvia just smiled, a wicked sort of grin. “Besides, it’s Friday. Live a little.” At that, she stood up and patted Gen’s shoulder and went back to work in the front of the boutique.

Gen sunk into her chair feeling annoyed that she couldn’t come up with a good excuse. Sylvia had totally taken her off guard and by now had already told Elise and Amy of her plans for the evening. She liked Sylvia well enough, but she and the other girls at the boutique could be wild at times and sometimes that made her a bit uncomfortable. She just hoped that this night wouldn’t be one of those nights.

Standing up and looking at herself in the mirror, Gen straightened out her skirt and then her dark wavy hair, her blue eyes flashing a little, ready for whatever she had to face out in the front room.

"Listen, man. I honestly don't care. You give me my money or you're getting a bullet through your skull next tuesday..." A tall, well built man stood over a local store owner. Medium length black hair nearly covered his ears, meeting a thin layer of stubble which hid the rest of his face. He smirked down at the man, laughing as he cowered against the wall. Pathetic. The man on the floor was a little worse for the wear. One of his eyes had swelled shut, the other one irritated by dirt that had been thrown into it not so long ago. "Jim, man, don't be so harsh..." the store owner smiled up at the man weakly, scrambling to get on his feet. Jim pushed him down with the tip of his bat, shaking his head. "Harsh?" he yelled, laughing. "I'm not the harsh one, that would be my friend's up at the Club.....and It's Jake, remember that." The store owner nodded, pressing himself against the wall. "Alright, Ji- Jake, whatever!! I'll get your money just...." he stuttered for a moment, incoherently tripping over his words. "...just put down the bat, alright?!?"
Jake nodded, lowering his weapon and watching as the store owner scrambled to his feet, staying stuck against the wall. "You'll get your money next week..." he said, gaining some courage now that he was on his two feet. "Now get outa my store, you're bad for business."

Jake obliged, strutting out of the store with an air of authority. The man had bled, getting a splotch of blood on his white button up shirt. He frowned, making sure to break a window as he left. The glass shattered, frightening a group of high school boys from their seats and out the door. Soon outside, they ran down the street like the wimps they were. Kids these days had no idea how to fight. Arriving out in the cool night air, he let out a sigh. Taking hold of his weekly pack of cigarettes and lighting one made most of his angry feelings go away, although not the sinking feeling that constantly bothered him. The gang was his home, his family, he would never leave....yet his shrinking conscience told him from time to time that no, he was better than this. He finished his cigarette and flicked it away, walking to his car, parked and ready down the street.

In a matter of minutes he was back at a building infamously named the Club among the more shady members of the community. Sure, it had a name...a front cover where the more well-off people in town went to drink and party, served by scantily clad women and dressed up gang members, but to most it was just the Club...always moving, always hidden away from the eyes of the privileged and the hand of the law. That was where he was headed tonight, working at the bar to make sure neither went near the back room..and more important, that there was no interference from rival gangs. Soon, he was up and out of his car. Dressed, combed, shaved, proper. He walked inside, through the dangerous back rooms filled with crime and debauchery. Drugs, bought cheap from undisclosed locations and sold for tremendous profit to the rebellious teenaged children who lived in the nice part of town. Past the groups of whores, sent out for the same reason as the drugs. Exiting through a locked metal door, he found himself on the nice side of the building. The club, inside of the bar. He relieved the current bartender (A surly bodyguard who had always hated suits) and began to work.

((I always feel like my posts are terrible. I blame that for my lateness.))
((That....and World of Warcraft.))

Gen was dressed rather simply. Black pants, black heels and a blue button down top that she left mostly opened as she wore a black cami underneath it. Sylvia, Elise and Amy were dressed a bit more provocatively, which made Gen a bit uneasy. Though, she kind of expected this from them, as that had been their way the few other times they’d managed to drag her out with them.

As they walked up to the club, they were met by a rather large, yet decently dressed, man standing just outside the doorway. He merely nodded and smiled at them as he held the door open for them to enter. Gen winced as she passed by the club’s supposed guard and wondered why such a place needed someone like him to approve of who entered.

The inside of the club wasn’t half bad. It had the typical bar as well as clusters of tables scattered about. The place seemed clean enough, but for some reason, it gave Gen the creeps. It was the first time she’d been at this particular place and already she felt herself on edge. Sylvia, Elise and Amy seemed right at home though, eyeing the men as they tried to flaunt their best features to those who looked their way.

Gen felt her stomach knot up. This so was not her scene. Not at all. More than anything, she just wanted to run out of the place and go home.

“Gen, you really need to relax. Maybe a drink will loosen you up?” Sylvia said suggestively.

Gen just frowned a little. “I suppose,” she said.

Sylvia grinned. “Well, while you go get yourself a drink, Elise, Amy and I are going to go talk to those guys over there.” She gestured toward the group of four guys sitting at a table in one of the far corners.

Gen looked over at the men who were obviously staring at her and her friends. She bit down on her lip and smiled weakly at Sylvia. “I guess…”

Sylvia giggled and she and the other two girls headed towards the guys at the table. Gen just rolled her eyes as they left and then headed toward the bar. Once there, she signaled for the bartender that she wanted to order something.

Back
Top Bottom