Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insanity~

Aw, sorry to hear that, Boxy! Try eating some avocados. They're really good for you and supposed to have stuff inside them to help boost your immune system.

I didn't think Cardio Recovery would be so awesome and awful at the same time. Christ. My whole body feels like jello from the stretching and holding. 35 minute work out with stretches and really light working out. I almost think it's worse than the insane work outs. Lol.

Making pasta to give me fuel and then shower and relaxing. Day four is complete! 56 more to go.

Hahvoc The Opast said:
I didn't think Cardio Recovery would be so awesome and awful at the same time. Christ. My whole body feels like jello from the stretching and holding. 35 minute work out with stretches and really light working out. I almost think it's worse than the insane work outs. Lol.

Making pasta to give me fuel and then shower and relaxing. Day four is complete! 56 more to go.

Sounds invigorating!

It was pretty hard. My knees are shit apparently. I was wobbly during a lot of the stretches. I think I won't be able to work out as hard as I want to because soccer fucked up my legs. Lol. But I will continue on! And getting carbs in after a rough work out is one of the best things to do for your body because it eats all that fuel and helps repair the muscles.

Day 5 complete. I didn't get through the whole DVD - I have class I have to prepare for - but I made it through most of it. [Had to stop at about 15 minutes, which means I did about 23 minutes of it] Cardio actually isn't that bad for me, it's just the jumping that gets me because I worry about my ankles and my knees. Otherwise, the rest of it I'm actually happy with.

Gross, sweaty, but feeling good! And yes, I will be weird and post in here everyday.

It's not weird. I like the updates. Seeing you so pumped and happy motivates me to keep doing my walks every day.

Thanks guys. Not feeling completely better yet, but I think tomorrow I can start back up again. Besides, having just been holed up in my room and pretty much not talking to anyone the past few days has got me more depressed than I'd like. Not much different but walking around seems to get my mind off of feeling lonely.

Afraid to see what the scale will say, but I should probably keep better track of my weight anyway.

Day 6 completed which means week one is complete since sunday is my rest day. Exhausted but feeling good. Shower time and then to get ready and face the day.

Woohoo! Week one, Hahvy! Enjoy that rest day! You've earned it.

Boxy, I really hope you feel better and that the scale isn't too unkind(mine's a bit of a bitch sometimes D: ).

But it makes your love ticker stronger for loving! Congrats on day 9, Hahvy! Keep staying strong!

Well it seems I've been losing a little even though I have not been walking as much with this cold struggling to hang on to me. Dunno what's going on. Oh well. Gonna still try to steer clear of all this bad stuff on free candy day.

Congrats Hahvoc and hope both you and Rudolph keep at it.

Yeah. I haven't had chocolate outside of a granola bar or any candy or any real junk food and I'm like..."Reeses...must...stay...away..."

But thanks!

You like Reeses, too? Needless to say I failed, as I had a few. I couldn't help it. They had me at gunpoint. :p

But I suppose it looks like I'm going to get in a second walk today anyway if things go according to plan. Pretty much the only local friend I have is coming to hang out(though with some other friends of her own I haven't met so I may be a bit anxious) and we plan on walking around town I guess. It'll be the first time I've gone "trick-or-treating" in years rather than handing candy out myself, though I don't plan on getting any candy. I really think that should only be open to ids under 15 at the most.

As of tomorrow, I've completed 2 weeks of Insanity. I'm not sure if I'm seeing any real results yet, but I know that I'm getting stronger and that's enough right now. My mum says I'm starting to slim a little and I can see that, but we'll see. I'm gonna complete this!

OMG! I'm so excited for you! Isn't it a great feeling when people start noticing? =D At first, you're all like, "You're just saying that because I told you about my new work out routine/diet plan." but then watch, as more people start saying it more and more, unprompted, you're gonna be all like, "Fuck, yeah! >8D Skinny jeans tiem!"

Hahaha. I think I'll be happier once I'm in a smaller pair of jeans and start seeing my stomach slim down a bit more. I think once I start noticing it, I'll be happy and be more acceptable to comments.

But thanks. <3

If I can complete the P90X Challenge (minus the dietary part) when I weighed almost 300 pounds then you can conquer this routine like a champ! Kick its ass, Hahvoc, then make it squeel like a pig!

Haven't been walking lately because I've been getting over a stupid fucking cold that did not want to leave but I've been eating moderately well. I've been letting myself choose a "snack for a week" and I've been buying a bunch of fresh vegetables and just getting a crazy amount of dips for them. So, I can eat those natural ingredient jalapeno kettle chips I like but for dinner, it's basically cucumber slices and carrots dipped in yummy things. As a result, I've finally moved past 180 lbs and reached the threshold of 175 lbs(I've been fluctuating back and forth between 174-177 for about a week now). My new goal is to be at a threshold of 165 lbs by February.

Thanks! Your guys suggestions helped a lot. When I accept that I can have small snacks here and there but eat mostly good stuff, it's a lot better than feeling like I'm starving and then binging and hating myself for it later. ^^;

Back
Top Bottom