Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Girlfriend's Sister (Gashnaw & Epicgirl)

Penny let out a soft moan as he kissed her breasts, she listened to him and said "You said yes" she whispered, talking about when she asked him to go out with her, and he agreed. The girl moaned softly as he sped up, gripping her bedsheets as he fucked her harder, she kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth more, smiling warmly as she then nipped as his bottom lip gently, her arms slipped to grab his ass, giving it a squeeze

His breathing deepened as she quickened his pace more so slamming his full length inside her and then slowed down feeling himself release. He wished he could have made love to her without a condom. He felt that by giving her his seed it would show he truly did love her, but the risk of impregnating her could ruin many things for either of them. If either wished to go to college, or even start a nice career. Plus if they didn't say together he didn't want to leave her wish a child nor did he want to be the sole provider for it.

Penny's eyes slowly opened as he slowed down and released, she smiled as she looked up at him, she kissed him again softly and whispered "Mmmmm I love you so much" she whispered, her breathing heavy, she didnt mind that he didnt release his seed into her, since she definatly wasnt ready for a baby

April was still listening to her music, and she still couldnt hear her sister and Bryan in the other room, she stopped reading and leant back against her bed, turning down her music a little

He brushed her hair to the side of her face as he leaned down kissing her again. He was still ready to go but instead opted to just finished her off by eating her out. He wasn't so selfish as to not let his girlfriend cum, and he did love her taste.
"Go wash up" he said after he finished. "I'm gonna go get a drink of water., then head back here and relax." He said getting off the bed and putting his pants back on.

Penny smiled and nodded, she kissed him gently before then slowly standing, her legs a little shakey. Penny grabbed some clean clothes before then walking out of the room and into the bathroom, turning on the shower

April heard the sound silence, she took off her headphones and rubbed her ears a little, since her headphones were a little uncomfortable. The girl stayed layed on her bed, her door suddenly opened a little, since the doors werent that good

Walking back up the stairs after grabbing a glass of water form the kitchen he passed by Aprils room not really paying much attention but the sudden body made him enter.
"Yo know you can almost always hitch a ride with me, I drive Penny home almost every day and..." He paused realizing she was topless "You're not wearing a shirt... or bra for that matter." He waited a little longer before giving a smirk. "Not bad" he finally stated referring to her chest.

April instantly looked up as she heard him, her eyes widened slightly as she used her hands to cover her breasts "What are you doing here?" she asked him, she looked at him smirking and said "Not bad? I bet thats a lie" she muttered, looking at him

"No really" He said with a shrug "I'm not into big breasted women. Personally i prefer to more realistic look. You and your sister both have it." he paused looking he rover again and sighed "And don't play dumb, we both know why I'm here. Although every now and then i sometimes wish you had asked me out first. I mean you are older, it does make sense that i would date the older sister. I guess Penny just seemed to want me more. Either that or just manage to get to me quicker."

Thinking for a second he gave a small laugh "And i have noticed the jealousy."

April looked at him and raised her eyebrow "Jealousy?" she said as she folded her arms a little, not realising that she was now showing her breasts again "I'm a year older" she said lowly, she said "And Penny would kill you if she saw us" she pointed out

"You are a year older, so how did she beat you?" He asked pressing at April's buttons a bit. "You are smarter, wiser, yet she managed to outwit you in order to win me. I mean i have girls ask me out all the time, Penny hates it, but this is different. Instead of them asking me out, I'm asking you if you want a chance with me.

In truth he wasn't yet truly offering himself to her, right now he was just curious as to what her answer would be. if something ever did happen he may have had an ace in the whole. But at teh same time, if Penny was taking a shower he may actually have time for a round.

April looked at him, she chewed on her lip a little before then standing, she walked up to him before saying "So eventhough I'm smarter and wiser, you still decided to go out with my sister?" he asked him as she purred slightly "But I guess you wouldnt want to fuck me since you like Penny so much" she said, she looked away and then walked back to the bed "Oh well" she said softly

"Hmm, that backfired on me" he said aloud but not really to anyone in particular.
"What if i said I did want to fuck you. I mean lets look at the situation. penny takes long showers, we ave a good amount of time before she is out, We're already half nude, your parents aren't home and I'm still able to go another round. I mean I'm dating penny because she asked first, what kind of guy gives up one of the most beautiful girls he has ever met because he is hoping another one will ask him out? I had my eyes set on you originally."

April didnt look at him, but she did smirk a little, "So how comes you didnt ask me out then?" she asked with a small smirk, fake pouting "How do I know you really want to fuck me?" she asked, trying to hide the happiness behind her voice as she continued

"I was never popular before i moved here, so i guess you could say i was shy. and shyness, form what i hear, is unappealing to females. Can you honestly say that if i had come to you, nervous as all hell, and asked you out, you would have said yes. Its taken me nearly a year now to get comfortable in my surroundings. Now i am no longer a loner, but in truth its taken the preps and even your sister to break me out of that shell. I mean hell i worked out, I studied. I actually fit in. had i been shot down by you i would be cooped up in my room playing World of Warcraft." He explained. "But if i have to say, i regret not doing so. I guess the worse you could have done is say no."

April turned her head to look at him, still looking away "Hmmm.... I'm not that convinced" she mumbled, looking at him with a raised eyebrow "I'll give you 10 seconds to impress me and then I will decide"

"Can you last ten seconds?" He asked as he walked over placing a kiss on her lips, holding he head with one hand while his other fondled her breast gently pinching the nipple and then rubbed his thumb against it.

As soon as the ten seconds was up he broke the kiss and back away as though he had done nothing. "So are you impressed?" He asked and then undid his pants pulling out his twitching cock "How about now?"

April let him, not completly kissing him back although it did feel nice. She watched as he pulled away from her, she looked at his cock before looking at his face again "Hmm....." she said, before then walking to the bedroom door and shut it slowly, she looked back at him and said "I have to say I'm impressed, so lets try it" she said with a small smirk, she walked up to him and kissed him again, her hand reaching down to stroke his cock

He smirked devilishly as he kissed her back reaching into his pocket and then his eyes grew wide.
"Shit..." He said slowly cussing at him himself "I'm out of raincoats, do you have any?" He asked referring to condoms. The last one he had on him he just used with Penny.

April shook her head and said "Nope, so what are you going to do?" she asked as she looked at him "Fuck me with no protection or dont fuck me at all?" she asked as she looked at him, smirking slightly

The smirk made him laugh "Well it seems like you are not too worried" And thus pulled off his pants "There is always fun in some risk don't you think. Your sister is only in the washroom and can catch us at any moment, No condom. Hell i'd say this is risky. The question is, are you up for it? If you want we could always just have you suck me off."

April looked at him and said "Nah, sucking is more fun for you than me" she mumbled, she slipped off her skirt but kept her panties on, she started to back away towards the bed and said "Well come and fuck me then" she said with a grin

"Poor choice of words" he laughed as he casually walked forward pushing her down onto the bed stroking his cock a few time before pulling her panties to the side and and quickly slid himself inside. He wasn't going to be completely rough on uncaring, after all he did have feelings for April, but he would be damned if he let her win. She said fuck her and he was going to damn well fuck her. And then he wondered if she was a virgin. When he fucked Penny the first time he was very loving, feeding her only a little at a time so her body could adjust to the pole being inserted into her. April was not getting the same treatment, already Bryan had worked up a quick pace, not giving her the full length but at his current speed, if he was taking her virginity she would not enjoy it, he wasn't giving her a chance to relax.

April smirked a little as he walked over, letting him push her down onto the bed, the girl let out a soft groan as he pushed into her roughly, she wasnt a virgin, but she hadnt had that much sex either. She pulled him down closer to her and whispered "Harder, faster" she whispered, kissing him tightly

He kissed her back as he worked up his pace quicker and slamming his full length inside her. The thing is he had to be careful since he was still tender from his session with Penny and this was not going to last to long for him. As that realization came so did he releasing a huge load of his hot seed inside her. However he could keep going and even filling her up with his spunk he kept fucking her for all he was worth.

April let out a soft groan as he released the load of hot seed inside of her, she groaned as he continued to fuck her, her arms around him as she kissed him yet again, "Keep going" she whispered to him, nibbling at his lower lip

Back
Top Bottom