Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Girlfriend's Sister (Gashnaw & Epicgirl)

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
Life was perfect for Bryan Earns. He had gone from that weird kid in his old city to moving here and jumping to the top of the food chain in a year. Great girlfriend, Great marks, an enough social status to be branded a nerd or geek, A decent paying part time job, his car which his father had brought him after making honors, and although he missed hanging at his house playing Halo or world of warcraft, the social life he now had was excellent, and he didn't mind letting dust collect on those activities. He even wondered why moving originally bothered him. He never really had any friends before so it wasn't like he was leaving anything behind, and this life was now perfect, at least in his mind.

"BRYAN!" one Kid yelled snapping Bryan out of his daydream. "Your the first guy i know who can zone out like that."
"Shove it Josh." Bryan laughed as he stroked Pennies hair. Most of the the Prep clique were just hanging around during lunch at the bleachers. Mainly due to Boyfriends playing a savaged version of football, which was simply seven minutes of play and then the rest of the time, trying to kill each other with the hardest tackle possible. More often than not one ki would spend the rest of the day in the nurses office.

Originally he was your typical kid, from kid to teenager, he bleached his hair, spiked it, wore the latest trends and then committed social suicide by hanging around with other outcasts, after calling his teacher mom by accident. This school had no idea who he was originally and that is what led him to the top of the social ladder.
"Babe, do you need a ride tonight? I kind of have to get to work right after school." he said combing his hand through his girlfriend's hair again.

Penny smiled as her boyfriend ran his hand through her hair, she kissed his cheek softly as she glanced around, she knew her sister would most probably be out watching the football, she loved to watch it, but she also didnt like seeing her sister with Bryan so April tried to stay away from them usually. Penny listened to her boyfriend and said "I would love to get a ride home, thank you" she said softly with a light smile, but she wished his didnt need to go to work yet again

"I always give you a ride whenever I can." he laughed which made a couple people snicker. "Just makes sure you let April know that if she isn't by the car after school I will have to leave without her."
Bryan was often driving both the girls home since he was heading that way anyone driving Penny home and he was a responsible driver, so his whole lovey dovey stuff was not present when driving making the ride home for the girls civil. Of coarse that also meant making sure both were around as well as he would not wait around hen work was calling or what not. To top it off form time time he would only drive April home due to Penny's cheerleading.

Penny nodded a little and said "Alright, I'll tell her but I think she already has a ride" she said softly as she ran her hand through his hair gently. April did have plans, and that was to just get home asap so she could just relax at home and be herself, while Penny just wanted to stay with her boyfriend for as much time as she could

Giving her a soft kiss he stood up "Yea anyway" He began addressing the entire crowd. "I actually have to go take care of something. Ms. Walker wants me to take on the tutoring project, since I am one of the honor roll. If I do i will have to quit work but i think it would be better. Still get could pay for a less brain dead job. An IQ of one twenty nine and i get stuck working at starbucks." He laughed. He gave one last kiss to Penny before slipping his backpack over his shoulder and headed off.

"He's a bad boyfreind." Matt laughed with a joking tone, leaving his girlfriend all by herself.
"No no, she us guys around" Josh added with the same joking manner
"And she could probably kick both your asses" One of the girls said with a laugh. "Come on penny lets get to class."

Penny smiled and kissed him back softly, she smiled as she watched him speak to everyone. Penny giggled softly as she watched him speak to the others, she gave him a gentle hug as he kissed her again, she smiled warmly. Penny watched as Matt and Josh took the piss out of her boyfriend, she raised an eyebrow and said "really want to risk that?" she said with a small smirk, she looked at her friend and nodded, picking up her bag before walking with her to class

The two boys at there with their jaw hung until finally Josh asked "Did we just get faced?"
"Yep" Mat said standing up. "Anyway lets get to class."

"So i will be tutoring five days a week?" Bryan asked speaking to Miss walker. "I don;t really feel comfortable about doing that. I mean i do have a social life and working two days a week is already eating up a lot of that. Losing an hour a day, even though it is a significant amount, will actually still cause issues.
"If you want we can arrange for you to tutor simply on the weekends. Would a few hours on your weekends really cause an issue?"
"Probably, that again falls under the whole interfering with my social life."
"Well think about it." miss walker suggested "Let me know tomorrow morning what your decision is. Now run along to Class."

The storm overhead was really beginning to come down and Bryan was waiting for Penny to arrive. He was also hoping April would arrive as well as she worried about her. Sure the social group was different but outside of school April was pretty cool. Of coarse outside of school Bryan found most people that would kill his social status pretty interesting. It sort of sucked having to neglect them at school but at the same time it didn't feel so wrong, after all he could have been in any cliques he wanted, he chose the preps and got all the pros and cons that went with it. the popularity, the friend list, the invites to every party, And the cons were having to always watch your status to make sure one mistake won;t knock you down off your pedestal and be forced into the swampy region of social suicide.

"Fuck it" Bryan said opening his car and hopping inside. "I'll wait another couple minutes but I told her i have to get to work. She knows I can;t wait along forever." he quickly grabbed his phone to see if she sent a text explaining why she would be late. Mainly he figured she was just caught up talking to a friend or something.

April was already walking home from school, Penny hadnt told her since she had forgotten too. Penny ran up to her boyfriends car and got in the passenger seat "Sorry I took so long, I was looking for my sister but she wasnt here, I think she already left" she saud softly

He gave a shrug and sighed "Alright, i guess she must have got a ride." He said as he started the engine and pulled out.

The thing about Penny's house was that she lived pretty close. If need be he could easily walk there from his house in about ten minutes, but even with that he had managed to make his parent's believe he was single and as far as he knew Penny's parents had no clue Bryan even existed. Their relationship had been open only at school and then they had a teenage lifestyle, going to the movies or the mall with friends. After all they were teenagers, so even in public their parents still possibly didn't expect anything.

"hey is that April?" Bryan asked as he drove down the street seeing a young woman walking in the rain. He was hoping it wasn't but if she was he was heading in that direction anyway. He though she had a ride so he had not really worried about it too much, however he was not going to make her walk any more steps in the rain if it could be avoided.

"April, are you nuts?" He asked rolling down his window. "You want a ride?"

April looked over and said "Nah, I'm fine, I'm nearly home now anyway" she said as she glanced forward and saw her house, she continued to walk and walked up to the front door, chewing on her lip all the way as she thought about how lucky her sister was, she opened the door and walked inside

Penny watched her sister and rolled her eyes a little "She is so stubborn" she muttered before looking at Bryan again, smiling softly

(how will this work?)

"And you're telling me you're not?" Bryan asked ruffling penny's hair playfully. "Face you two are pretty much the same. You however blended in with our gang and she decided to go towards the jocks."

As he pulled into the driveway he led her to her door like the nobleman he was, kissing her and while doing so his cell began to ring.
"Give me a minute" He groaned answering the phone and his face somewhat lit up. Placing his head on top of Penny's he continued to smile "I just got cancelled from work. I'm free tonight."

Penny grinned as she listened to him "Thats great news!" she said happily as she hugged him gently "C'mon, lets go inside" she said softly as she got out of the car, she smiled as she quickly ran to the door, she waited until he was inside too and then shut the door, she hugged him tightly with a light smile

April was in her room, she was currently wearing her crop top and mini skirt, laying on her bed reading a magazine, listening to her ipod with one plug in her ear, she hummed the tune softly

As Bryan got in he combed his hand through his hair somewhat draining the rainwater form it. Bryan had never really been in her house before. He had once, but he had snuck in through her window and they spent the night making out, among other things. Though managed to escape and head back to his house to shower in time before her parent's had found her in bed nude with a guy. Though at school it was common knowledge in their clique that Penny had given herself to Bryan. Of coarse it had only happened once, since it was tough to find time when they could be alone.

"Hey, your parent's aren't home right now." He said with a smirk rubbing his hand along her butt.

Penny grinned and said "Nope, and wont be back for a while" she whispered as she looked up at him, she smiled and leant up, kissing him softly before then slipping her arms around him, pulling herself closer to him to the point of her chest pressed against him

April just stayed in her room, she knew that if her sister had the chance, she would invite Bryan in to have some fun in Penny's bedroom, even the thought made her cringe, she was so jealous but never admit it, she turned her music louder and continued to read

He could feel his erection growing and was really eager to fuck his girlfriend. It wasn't like he wasn't trying to get a chance but he never could. Always there would be one parent home, it was tough to sneak around.
Regardless he folowed her up to her room undoing the blazer of the school uniform tossing it on the floor and closed her bedroom door. e tehn stepped forward kissing her roughly a few times. "God You have no clue how badly i have been wanting this lately."

Penny smiled and kissed him back just as roughly, she listened to him and then said "I bet I have been wanting this more than you" she whispered, she then slipped off her blazer and then pulled off his tie, beginning to undo his shirt

April heard the bedroom door shut and sighed a little, she shut her door and went back to the bed, she was very very hot so she slipped off her shirt, to keep her cool, she turned on the fan that stood by her bed, letting her hair flow as she continued to listen to music, plugging her other ear

He spent no time undoing his belt and pants slipping them off before working on her uniform undoing her shirt and and pleated skirt. He would admit that in his old school he liked the exotic school uniform but after seeing it so many times it was no longer as appealing as it was to public school students. He still loved it just, it didn't seem so special. It was like watching a girl where a swanky outfit, its hot but after a while its typical, still hot but not special.

Finally he was stripped to nothing but his boxers and waited for her to finished stripping before tossing her onto teh bed climbing above her, placing a few kisses on her lips.

Penny smiled and slipped her arms around his waist again, one hand moved to the front of his boxers, stroking the visible bulge before then moving her hands to the boxer waist line, slowly pulling off his pants to release his dick with a smile, she kissed him again as she stroked his dick

he quickly rolled off her grabbing his wallet form his pants pulling out a condom. "Stupid me forgetting this huh" he laughed rubbing the entrance of her cunt.
"You're not even all that wet yet" He laugh as he crawled down licking his pussy. He could taste er juices and he actually like it. Most guys told him they tasted like fish, but personally he found that Penny tasted more like fresh fruit, peaches more so than anything but it was nice.

Penny watched him take out a condom, she giggled softly and said "Better not forget that" she said softly, groaning as he rubbed her cunt, she could already feel herself beginning to get wetter, she let out a soft moan as he licked her pussy "Mmmm.... You really know how to please a girl Bryan" she whispered

"I don't" He said with a laugh as he rolled the condom on. "I just know that i have to try with you." And with that slid his dick across her entrance. "You're the only one worth my time. I would feel horrible if i took that for granted." and with that he slid himself inside her working up a slow pace.

Penny smiled as she listened to him "I love you" she whispered as he got ready, she let out a soft moan as he slid himself inside of her, shutting her eyes and dropping her arms so they rested by her head

As he began rocking his hips against her something was eating at him. He wasn't sure. for starters he was fucking his girlfriend and he knew she was enjoying it. Her parents were out so he wasn't going to get caught as his folks really didn't care where he was after school, so long as he was not getting in trouble. Plus with him being eighteen they didn't worry too much about curfew. Besides they figured he was working if he was not at home. Then it stuck him, not even twenty feet away April was in her room about to hear her sister get fucked. Already his pace was slowly feeling a little guilty. The first time was all animalistic instinct but now he was in a proper mindset. Sure he was dating penny, but he wouldn't lie. if April had asked him out first he would have dated her instead. Along with that he had a feeling she was a little envious or even jealous of her sister's fortune.

Penny let out a soft groan as he began rocking his hips, she shut her eyes as he rocked his hips, she wasnt really thinking about April at all, but April never listened to her anyway, and usually April didnt ever listen to her, she always listened to music full blast so she wouldnt be able to hear them, April had noise cancelling headphones, she could only hear her music, and had proved that when Penny was calling her and she just wasnt listening

As he continued to fuck her he sighed and kissed her neck a bit before training his delicate kissed along her chest and to her breasts, flicking his tongue against her nubs.
"What did I ever do to deserve you?" He asked as he quickened his pace sheathing all eight inches of his cock inside her luscious cunt.

Combing his hand through her hair he placed another kiss on his lips sliding his tongue inside her mouth. All of this however was only building him to his climax. He knew he had more in him and could go longer, but still he knew it was coming.

Back
Top Bottom