Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Forum

Wordsmith

Moon
tumblr_man969rCwX1rpu99r.jpg

You know what..

FUCK THIS FORUM

Nah! I'm just jockin' your chain~ I've been here a bit now, gotta say It's a cool place with some cool people, doing cool things! That's a lot of cool, that's cool to the third power! So you folks should give your selves a pat on the back, have a smoke and a soda~ Because, you deserve it! Aside from being ignored by random folk and having some difficultly finding stable RP partners in the beginning. I'm having a blast! It's a good place for writers such as myself to explore the many avenues of adult themes without many restraints. Which, in it's self is a god send in a manner of speaking. So, In short. You're all awesome! Every one of you, in every which way. I'm talking to the women seeking sultry RP in a dark alleyway. To the dominating male and even submissive. To the high fantasy role players, I raise my glass of ale to you! To the women who lust for vampires; even the ones that sparkle from bad literature. To the nekos, to the futa in the corner, to the furries yiffing up a storm in a secluded forest. To the adventurers and idealist, philosophers and psychological caretakers. To the illiterate one liners and the shakespearean wordsmiths...

You're all awesome, and should feel good about your selves! Give your self a hug and that soda I talked about earlier. That is all! I hope you're having a wonderful day~

Back
Top Bottom