Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salya's little wants~ [f/f, m/f, m/m, m/f/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalyaDarken

Dark Goddess
Last updated: 01/13/2017

I'm really into weird things. mostly pervy.... since I read a lot of hentai mangas... >w>

~I'm only looking for role-player to rp in e-mails... So if you ask nicely in a PM, I'll give you my email.
~I'm really into MxFxM, MxM and MxF. As well as Male Canon x oc. since I play as the oc.
~Anything Bold means I'll play as. And if there is a * or lots of *s that means I really want to do that, or try that.
~I don't do that much detail, even if I been rping for over 7+. I can do small paras the most. 2-5 lines the most.
~I don't care if you're a female or male. I'll rp with anyone.
~I only use animeish pics or my Artwork for my Characters.
~most of my characters are sub or Uke as I use. I don't do dom roles since I don't like to. Even if a few of my characters are bitches...
~My Spelling and such sucks yet I try my very best to get better as I Rp. If you can deal with the errors then welcome.

Note: I want a Role-play with a story as well as Sex. Not just a sexual rp.

My Kinks: Females in f/m or m/f/m | Females in Futa on female | Males in M/F | Males in m/m

Anime:
YYH- AUish
Youko/Shuichi x OC ******

Games:
Devil May Cry- (1, 2 or anime)
Dante x OC

~~~~~

Original: ok I'm really into fantasy settings, but I'm willing to try anything.

Yuri- ( I won't do yuri until it's with a futa...sorry)
Futa x Girl(Any kind) ***

Hentai - (I'm really into Furry, Beast and incest/twincest btw)
Furry wolf x Witch ******
Furry Fox(nine tails plz) x witch *****
Witch x Little brother(can be any race but human)
Dragon shifter x Witch ******
Warlock x Witch (twins) ****
Death Goddess x Light God (Twins and based on a project) **
Dark Goddess x Hades ***
Wolf demon x Fox Demon **
Witch x Shifter(of any kind) ***
Witch x Warlock (twins)

Yaoi-
Wolf shifter x Warlock
Wolf shifter x Fox shifter (I'll play either) ***

•Note: Witches/Warlocks that I play as are my custom race of magic users. They are born into a magic clan that the clan's crest is a birthmark on their bodies. They appear human and stops aging in the range of 21-28 and can not be killed unless they are killed with their clan's hidden yet sacred weapons(swords, dagger, etc).
•Note again: Since I can only draw humanoid characters, our rp may get artwork or....I may with your ok, do a story of some kind...

PM me if interested. I can try to come up with plots but I don't know...
Reply with questions, you may have.

updated some.

starting to add links to the characters under the Original tab. I'm working on OCs.

Should I post my fandom OCs too?

updated.

Added witch x warlock pairing for anyone wanting to do twincest. Note that both male and female are of my custom race. Appears human but with magical powers, depending on their clans. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom