Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hottest Forge (orcus/LeatrixSage)

Nolo chuckled. "You're already my apprentice. You've been learning from me all night." He cut slice of pie and picked it up to eat by hand. "Now come get some of this pie before it gets cold." He pit into the slice and began to eat. It was fantastic.

"Fine, fine," Nerwen chuckled as she came over to the table. "Just a small one, I really am quite full," she explained as she cut a thin slice for herself and lifted it to take a bite. It really was delicious; warm, sweet, and flaky. She sighed softly in delight, taking her time chewing before she swallowed and glanced up at the Drow. "Are all the women here great cooks, or do you just pay more attention to the ones that are?" She was shamelessly teasing him, not a single drop of rebuke in her voice, as she finished her small piece and then cut another. "It's fabulous."

"Everyone is good at something. Or even a few things. Most of my stuff is a gift from a woman." He smirked as he lifted another slice of pie and started munching on it. He was glad that she seemed a little more friendly toward him now. "It's almost morning. You'll need a place to stay. If you're looking to stay in town for a while I think I can get a local in keeper to cut you a deal."

"Might be more comfortable than sleeping in the forge," she said as she laughed, and the licked her fingers clean from the pie. "Although," I would have my very own fire place if I stayed here." The thought amused her, but it would be better to stay at an inn. "Is the patron a friend of yours?"

"Very much so, She gave me a place to stay when I first arrived in this valley." He leaned back in his seat and only had some crust left in his hand. "And I don't think you wanna stay here today. I'll have a 'visitor' later. So unless you feel like watching you wont want to stick around" He was teasing her now, but as he thought about it the woman in question wouldn't mind if Nerwen watched.

Nerwen's cheeks burned with a bright blush at his suggestion. She supposed she would get used to his life style in time, but for now, it still got under her skin. "I think the inn would be best," she offered neutrally, avoiding the rest of what he had said all together. "Just point me in the right direction and tell me who I should talk to."

Nolo laughed hard at her reaction. "Very well. But I need to ask for this favor in person." He stood up and put a shirt on as the dawn was breaking, and not all approved of him going around without a shirt. "Right this way."

The small half-elf shot him a dark look as he laughed at her, but it was obvious she was amused. Nerwen shook her head and walked back to the forge, hunting down the small bag that contained everything she owned before she caught up with the Drow and fell into step a pace or so behind him. "Should I wonder why you need to make this request in person?" She asked, her voice light and teasing.

"Not unless you want me to answer." He chuckled and opened the door to an inn called the River Bed. "Alright, wait in here for a second." Once they were both inside he closed the door and kept her from going any further. He walked over to the counter where a middle aged woman was tending the bar. She grinned wide at him as he walked up to her. They were just outside Nerwen's range of hearing.

First they grated each other. She said something while looking at him sideways. He winked as he said something back. Than she rested her elbow on the counter and said something back. Nolo indicated Nerwen with one hand and was still grinning when he asked her the favor. She leaned forward and broke eye contact as she responded. Nolo shook his head and waved both hands. Than he placed some coin on the counter for her. She took it and swayed her hips a bit before nodding.

Both walked back to Nerwen and Nolo introduced them. "Nerwen, this is Raza the inn keeper. Raza, Nerwen, my new apprentice."

Raza bowed her head slightly. "It's very nice to meet you, Narwen."

((She mispronounced the name because she's only heard it once.))

"Nerwen," she replies good naturedly, not bothered by the mishap. Her eyes track between the two for a moment before settling on Raza. "He tells me you could put me up for a day or two until I am making a little money on my own?" It came out as a question, becuase the entire situation seemed a little persumptious to her. After all, she would taking up space, and that was how this woman made her money. After a moment of thought, Nerwen smiled, turning her full attention to Raza. "If there is ever anything I can do to help earn my keep, I would be happy to."

Raza laughed. "Don't worry, girl. Nolo is..." She giggled, "He's 'footing' the bill." She bit her bottom lip a little and gigled. She was acting very cut for a woman old enough to be Nerwen's mother.

Nolo chuckled and gave Raza a wink. "You're the one with pretty feet." This made Raza cover her face laugh out laud at Nolo.

"So that's your name," Nerwen grinned, glancing at the Drow. She had already guessed the pair were close, but she was starting wonder if the older woman had more than one reason to enjoy a younger man's attention.

"If he's footing the bill, should I eat here, too?" The teasing was directed toward Raza, but she curiously kept an eye on Nolo. He did have an interesting name.

"Well, Nerwen, I can give you a bed, but food needs to be payed for. Nolo here gave me some money for one meal." She smiled as she spoke but her hands were on her hips as she was laying down the law.

Nolo spoke up. "For the most part we'll eat at the forge. Like the ribs. I'll also pay you for your work. Speaking of." He handed her 10 coins. "Tonight was a slow night, but that'll go further than you think around here."

"One meal, breakfast.. I'm looking forward to it." Nerwen nodded slightly in responce to Raza, far more comfortable with the woman than many she had met so far. She was open and secure in her place in the world. She supposed one had to be to run an inn. After all, if you were hostile to strangers, you wouldn't have any business.

Her eyes jumped to Nolo when he spoke, and when he held out the coins, her had automatically raised to take them. "Thank you," Nerwen bounced the coins on her palm, more than she had seen at one time in months. "It will go even further than you think with my limited habbits." With her free hand, she used to fingers to wiggle open the sad little coin purse on her hip, scooting the coins insde before the pulled it closed. "When do I need to be back at the forge?"

Raza smiled. "Does that mean breakfast now or when you wake up?" She was dressed for work now, but she also looked like she was about ready to go to sleep. Raza worked the counter at night.

Nolo laughed a bit. "Well if you're going to stay in this town you'll want to get some clothes and probably some other things. You should do some shopping." He turned to leave. "We start working just after sunset."

Nerwen looked down at her clothes, a bit confused. They were spare and obviously well used, but they were clean apart from the previous night's work and they fitted her well. "I will be there," she called at Nolo's back, and then turned her attention back to Raza. "Breakfast when I get up. Right now I ache everywhere and am more than ready for bed. Which room should I use?" she asked as moved around the inn, taking in the place she was going to call home.

((I'm sorry I've been offline so much.))

Raza beckoned the half elf girl with her finger. "This way, hun." She guided Nerwen up the stares and down a hall to rather large room with a nice fluffy bed. "This room's yours for now. Try not to make too much noise. The inside walls aren't very thick." She handed Nerwen the key.

"Thank you," Nerwen sighed in delight as she entered the small room, dropping her small bag on a chair and as she looked around. "This is perfect, and I doubt anyone will have to worry about noise from this room." she promised, giving the woman a sheepish look. She took the key and waited quietly for Raza to leave before closing the door and locking it. She stood for a moment with her back against the door, and then slowly stripped away each layer of clothing until only cool air touched her skin. She thought about getting a bath, but decided she would ask about that when she woke.

Nerwen crawled into bed and flopped against the pillows. With her door locked and the window closed, she didn't worry about getting under the blankets, it was too warm anyway. Instead, she just lay there, a thing stream of sun light cutting through the room and across her back, and slowly fell asleep.

---

The first thing she noticed was the smell. It was the scent of burning wood, coal, leather, smoke and heated metal. It was the forge. Slowly, sounds came next, that of the pinging sound of the hammer tapping the anvil and then clanging against whatever was being formed. And then warmth, first the familiar feel of her skin heating under the light of flames, and then the warmth of someone else's skin. She sighs softly, and then opens her eyes to find herself laying on the floor. She could see the glow from the forge and slowly realized she was laying on the floor just bellow the bricks that made up it's front. She felt the coo floor as she looked around, and hen smooth fingers traced down her spine again.

Nerwen drew in a sharp breath as she realized she was naked. She rolled over slowly to find Nolo next to her, resting on his side. Her cheeks warmed in a blush as the fingers that had been stroking her back ran the same path over her stomach and then dipped down between her legs. She pressed her thighs together, and he grinned at her, flashing teeth that were very white against his dark skin. His fingers stroked and caressed the lips of her sex, teased tormented until her legs began to relax. As soon as she did, those fingers pressed inside.

Nerwen's back arched and she cried out softly. He stroked her slowly, bending low to kiss a trail of fire across her skin. His thumb found that tiny bud where every sensation seemed connected to and rubbed the small flame into something more. Nerwen clutched at his arm and trembled, her legs shifting restlessly while he worked. She gasped as his lips covered hers, and then the tension in her body snapped.

--

Nerwen sat up fast, her body aching with pleasure and her skin coated in thin sheen of sweat. Her eyes jump around the room, but finding it empty, she flops back down into her bed. Slowly, she noticed the color of the light coming through the window and groaned. It would be sun down soon. She would have to bathe, eat, deal with the clothes she had, and head back to the forge as soon as possible. Forcing herself out of bed, she decided a hot bath would be best, her entire body was still sore from the night before. She soaked so long in the bath that she skipped breakfast, apologizing to Raza and then thanking her endlessly when she wrapped up the food so she could take it with her.

Nerwen ate some of the bread and cheese on her way back to the forge. The sun was still above the horizon, so she wasn't late, but he could also be entertaining. To be on the safe side, she went straight to the forge and began working on the fire, leaving the bread, meat, and cheese of her breakfast sitting on the anvil.

((Why the hell does it take me so long to reply?! I'm so sorry. You deserve better.))

Nolo had had a very interesting day. The girl was a local priestess who often came to him for a different kind of spiritual experience. She'd been evoking her gods while in his presence. Nolo found himself wondering if they looked down on that moment like they had on so many others. He'd caught himself thinking about what it would be like if one of those big breasted goddesses came down from sky just to share a bed with him. It was a laughable idea but it served a purpose.

Nolo's hands worked her body, and his hammer worked harder. He crafted pleasure for her, and she was more than happy to be bent over or tied to any number of things in his shack. Even spanking her made love it all the more. Each of her orgasms was a testament to his skill. He inflicted many testaments to her.

When she could take no more he laid her in his bed with her. She was so small laying on his chest with that blissful expression. He held her in his arms and slept. It was a bit disturbing how often he found himself thinking about Nerwen. That small half elf was almost half his age age all but a stranger to him.

When Nolo woke near dusk his lover from last night was clothing herself in the holy garb of a priestess. She was lovely in those robes. It was a complex outfit but she was well practiced in applying it. Some times watching someone put clothes on be just as erotic as watching her take them off.

Nolo pulled his pants on and walked outside with her. To his surprise Nerwen was already there. "Hello, Nerwen. Did you sleep well?"

((lol, no worries, I am still alive. :p ))

"Well enough," she tossed the answer over her shoulder. She had heard him coming, and the scent of leather and metal that came with him had set a blush to her cheeks. A few choice images from that dream flashed through her mind, but Nerwen forced them out. "Over slept, really. I thought I wouldn't make it here in time."

Nerwen paused for a moment, her eyes catching the priestess as she left. She hadn't expected that, and it set her a little off balance. Where there no limits?

She had a good fire going by the time he drew near enough to make her uncomfortable, and she moved away with the excuse of collecting fresh coals to shovel over the young flames. Once the coals were set and tapped down, she wondered over to the anvil to take another few bites from her breakfast.

Nolo noticed something strange in Nerwen's movements. He knew her reactions well. Nolo grabbed the priestess in his arms and kissed her goodbye. She was surprised by this. Nolo normally said his goodbyes in the privacy of his shack. She seemed to like it though. When he put her down she walked away in a very on churchly manor. Nolo grinned back at Nerwen before grabbing a box from under his work bench.

He opened it for Nerwen to see. "Take a look at this." The box was full of a sand looking substance that glistened lit stars in the light of the forge. "It may not look like it but this id charcoal from an extremely rare tree known for its magical properties. It burns far hotter than normal coal, but it..." He had to think of a way to say this. "I tilts the odds in our favor. With this we can create metal works that are nearly flawless." He pointed at a barrel it the corner with wheels that was covered by wooden disk. "Go to the well and fill that up with water. We're going to need it."

Nerwen raised her brows at the pair, surprised by the public display. Her cheeks darkened, and then she turned her back to them. She missed his grin, too busy rubbing her lips as if she were trying to remove the phantom memory of a kiss. Her eyes flicked back to watch the priestess walking away and she frowned at the obvious sway to the woman's hips, as if she were trying to charm the Drow into following her.

Her attention turned back to Nolo as he brought down a box, and she moved closer when he opened it. "It looks like little more than dust," she commented while her eyes studied the shining sand. Of course, she knew better. When it came to things of magic, their appearance rarely matched their power. "I'll right, I'll be right back then." she responded to his order before he hand even finished speaking. She hefted the barrel and toted it down to the well, accepting the occasional greeting. It seemed that, now that she had a residence, she was one of them, they acknowledged her now.

It took some time the fill the barrel, and then sun was lowering beyond the horizon by the time she returned, huffing softly as she leaned a hip against the anvil. The work had invigorated her, and now that they were back to their professional relationship, she was comfortable again, and it showed. "What next, Maestro?"

"You might think you're overdressed once I add this." Nolo was already not wearing his shirt, but now he was pulling off his pants. Underneath he had wrapped cloth around his hips and member in something of a subligaria. It left little to the imagination. When he added the dust there was an outburst as it hit the flame. The new heat was immediately present. The fire took a blue color and the shape of the flames themselves seemed to change as well. Little sparks jumped up like little fireworks.

Nole worked quick, not wanting to waist any of the powder. He gabbed a steel ingot and thrust it into the flames. When he pulled it out it had the most haunting glow to it. It wasn't the familiar red of heated steel, but something else. As Nolo quickly hammered the ingot it moved almost like clay. It was fallowing his commands. The effect didn't last long. Little red flames showed in the shapes of cracks and tears in the ingot. Nolo soon found himself reheating the work in progress.

As the blue fires were used the heat rose. It was like the forge had come to life for this night. It wanted him to make it come alive as he worked in it. He was putting his exceptional tools and life time of talent into commanding his forge. There was even a kind of satisfied his coming from the flames each time he plunged his steel into it.

((Innuendo much? ;) ))

"What do you mean overdressed?" she asked as she looked down at her dirty clothes. Her first assumption was that they were too fine, as she was used to the term implying. Nerwen's cheeks darkened visibly with color when her eyes rose to find the Drow stripping away his pants. Her gaze dropped against her will, lingering on the obvious bulge of what lay barely hidden beneath the cloth tied about his hips. She swallowed and looked away quickly, praying he hadn't seen the direction of her gaze.

Despite the heat, the little half-elf commanded herself to remain just as clothed as she had the night before. She rolled up her sleeves, pinned up her hair, and loosened the stays of her vest to let her skin breath, but refused to remove the cloth. With nothing else to do while he worked, she turned to bellows and decided she would tend the flames. She took greater care in rapping the ropes about her hands, making certain she would not again become tangled, and then began her work.

Only half an hour had passed by the time her shirt was damp and sticking to her skin, her strain to keep the pace she had before obvious under the intense heat of the flames and the constant pain of muscles still sore from previous uses. With a soft huff, she all but hung from the ropes for a moment, her head bowed while she caught her breath. Her body trembled from the work, looking for all the world like a woman that had just known a great and condemning pleasure. Unaware of how she appeared in the dim haze of blue light and shadow from the forge, she stayed that way until her breathing calmed, and then freed herself from the ropes to favor of sitting on a tabled and watching the Drow work. Her eyes trailed down his back, watching the play of muscles there, and down his legs. She had never seen a man so completely exposed, and she found it difficult to keep her eyes focused on anything else.

Nolo couldn't help but see Nerwen as she pulled the ropes. She had sweated through her clothes. His cock began to swell from her expression. He switched the position of his legs to his this from her, and tried to focus on shaping the blade. He stacked another ingot onto the shaped metal, and began to hammer the two together. He was sweating all over now. Nolo set the metal on the side of the forge, and grabbed a mug. He dipped it into the water and dumped it over his head a few times.

He had to pull the bellows a few times since Nerwen was still recovering. Once it was hot again he went back to working the metal. He was still slightly swollen from seeing Nerwen. In the act of soaking himself his fabric became slightly transparent. He became more focused on his work. Nerwen could see him.

Back
Top Bottom