Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
It was cool, and dark, the night air was thick with a dense fog that made it almost impossible to see anything. The city was full of people, hundreds upon thousands of people that moved from place to place and attracted attention as they strove to remain hidden and anonymous. One such person was not so lucky, whatever they had done, they had been targeted by one of the best. His name, was Falin, he had no middle or last name, it was only Falin, or Arrow as was his codename for business meetings. Falin had no life, not really, he only had his task, his job... and then his next job. Usually these jobs consisted of targets that needed to be kidnapped, or killed. And Falin was very good at his job. He was only twenty four, but he had been trained from birth to be the very best, the best assassin, the best Hunter, the best Killer.

Falin was sitting on top of a building right then, stroking his specially made Bow and arrows. The bow was a snap and lock style, collapsible. It only took a firm shake for the bow to snap together perfectly in an elegant manner, and then a single press of a button and it was back to pocket sized and in it's special case along with the special arrows.... very special arrows and bow... Falin was no ordinary hunter after all. He smirked a little to himself as he gave the Bow another stroke, watching his target, Alex.. age seventeen. The poor little bastard had borrowed money from the wrong person, and now they wanted what they where owed. Falin was being payed to rough Alex up, kill him if he had to. Alex had saved his house, but not much would save him from the Mob. Falin smirked and shook his head as he slid off of the building, as effortlessly as a bounding deer, one did not train from birth to be a bumbling fool after all.

Falin slid into the streets, tailing Alex as the boy made his way home, waiting for a few minutes after Alex went inside before moving forward, Bow in hand, arrows on his back, and his golden eyes filled with a biting cold that promised pain should Alex make the process more difficult. He pounded on the door, and then let himself in, his black and gold outfit giving his identity away. Arrow, the assassin, Arrow the Hunter... Arrow the murderer. “good evening Alex.” Falin purred, the tip of his Bow settling on Alex's neck. “your past Due, ad the Bosses want what their owed.” Falin stated, his eyes digging into Alex's. “what shall I tell them Alex? Do you have their money? Or do I need to break something of yours? Your fingers maybe? Perhaps your legs?”

1vwnn.jpg

It was a hard day and Alex was walking back home. He was coming back from work. Just ended some minutes ago and he was so so tired. The entire day he spend working, from 8:00 Am to right now at night. If only his parents were still alive... An year ago when Alex was sixteen his parents died in car accident... Alex was with them when this happened,but he survived and he had a scar on his chest that started from his chest and ended down to his belly. It wasn't pretty so he usually hid it under his clothes... Alex used some medical stuff so that his scar can disappears, and it was working, it was still visible, but not that much. Ok so when his parents died they left him some money, but he was so upset that he spend them all for whatever he wanted. If only he wasn't so stupid now he wouldn't be in this kind of situation.

The problem was that he took a very big amount of money from the Mob. He had no choice, he was going to be kicked out from his house, cuz he hadn't paid for it and he had to do it... he had a job, but he still needed more money bad he even left school to make extra money, but they still weren't enough and now he owes a debt to the Mob... He hadn't payed them yet and it had been almost a month from when he was supposed to pay. He was sure that he will get in trouble, but he didn't knew when and where, always scarred, he couldn't even sleep well, always worried and always looking around for potential trouble.

Alex ran a hand through his brown hair and took a deep breath as he was looking around. It was cold outside and he was wearing a white short sleeved shirt a black jacket on top that was zipped and a pair of jeans. Alex was worried, he hated when he had to come back from work at night, he thought that someone may kill him. But he didn't show his worries, he looked very calm. With his hand in his pockets he could see his house right now. The house was two floors and was pretty big with a lot of rooms. Alex stopped in front of the door and grabbed the key from his pocket and ulocked the door, coming inside and quickly closingit behind him. Alex turned on the lights and looked around. He was in the corridor and he unzipped his jacket and left it on a hanger.

But then when he was about to go to the kitchen he heard someone entering his house and turned around and felt the tip of a bow touching his neck. Alex looked at the guy observing him very quick... just great that's what had to happen. Alex was scarred he didn't knew what to do. He stayed still not wanting to get in more trouble that he was. He knew what this guy wanted even before he tolled him. Alex sighed and looked at the guy with fear in his eyes "... No... I don't have the money" He paused "Please don't I will pay them once I get them please don't" He said with fear in his voice thinking that he will probably get killed here.

Falin smirked as he heard the terror in Alex's voice. he knew all about the kid and the little brats stupidity. "you don't have the money? oif course you don't have the money, if you had the money, you'd be paying." Falin admitted, smirking a little. "you see, i'm not here to get money... i'm here to issue a warning, a threat if you will." he admitted simply, tapping the pretty pale neck with the tip of his bow, watching the quivering body, so terrified, it was kind of cute. "see, if you don't get the money, the Mob will find a way to make money... off of you... you are indebted to them, and if they have to, they'll fight you, or whore you out... or use you in so many ways." Falin admitted. "all those movies you see about the Mob simply killing you if you don't pay up... well, that's just not true... no, they lose money if they do that... so, they find ways to make the money they lost off of you, by using you."

Falin smirked. "if it's any consolation, i think you would make a lovely whore." he admitted, his golden eyes gleaming sadistically. "but... i don't work for the Mob." Falin admitted simply. "i'm a person they bring in to intimidate..." he admitted. "they pay me well to do it too..." he admitted, walking slowly around Alex. "so now you have a decision to make, Alex... you can continue to try and pay the mob, and end up tied to a bed, letting man after man fuck you for money... or you can make a deal with me, i can pay off your dept to the Mob, and you start working for me, instead." Falin admitted, smirking at the other. "your not so old that you can't learn..." Falin admitted simply. "i can make much better use of you, then simply letting you get buggered for money... what do you say Alex? what choice will you make?"

Alex was so so scarred, he knew this will be the end of his life, but he was so young to die... Well if he wasn't so stupid to get himself in this trouble, but if he didn't he would have been homeless... but its better then being dead. Alex's body started trembling he could feel the tip of the bow pressing on his neck harder and he opened his mouth and took a deep breath. Alex was looking straight in the guy's eyes when he was talking. He sighed when he heard that the Mob didn't kill peoples, he was relived actually, but what did they did to those who didn't pay... Really they had to do something to get money from the guys and girls that didn't pay. He was afraid to hear the asnwer, but he wanted to know.

And then his eyes widened when he heard that they will make him a whore if he doesn't pay. "No" He whispered slowly with his eyes starting to water listening to the man's words. Well what can he do... he will have to do this, he will never be able to pay his debt with the money he makes from his fucking job. But then something that he didn't expect happened. This man that came here without knowing Alex was offering him to pay his entire debt and train him. Which was actually very good.... Alex couldn't trust this guy, but he really had no choice, he didn't want to be a whore for everyone. Alex closed his eyes and started taking deep breaths as he was trying to calm himself. "I... I will come with you" He said simply with worries in his voice. He wasn't sure if this man wanted something from him or was luring him in a trap or something, but he really had no choice.

Falin smirked as he watched the others eyes water. oh god Falin loved his job, seeing the fear, the terror... it was just so wonderful, the only thing better was the killing. "that's what i thought." Falin purred, delighted at the others decision as he removed the bow from the others neck, and with a press of a button and a shake, the Bow was pocket sized, and hidden as he pulled out a cellphone and pressed it to his ear. "yes, this is Arrow, make the Money Transfer..." Falin ordered smirking as he looked at Alex. "and now your debts to the Mob have been payed, and now your debt to me, begins." he stated simply. "tomorrow, you will quit, any job you have are now gone." he ordered studying Alex. "i will be providing for you from now on." he stated simply. "your mine now Alex." he smirked viciously, reaching up and gripping the others hair tightly, twisting Alex's face to the left and right, studying the man's face intently before releasing him. "go to bed, your no good to me exaughsted." he stated. "i will be on the couch... if you try to run from me... i will make your death slow, and painful." he promised, smirking at Alex. "do as i say, and you will have a bright future."

with that said, Falin went into the living room and settled onto the couch, and took off his Arrows, examining each one to check for any damages before replacing them in the quiver, hanging it within reach on the couch, placing his Bow, strung and ready as Falin stretched, and made himself comfortable on the couch. in the morning, Falin was in the kitchen, and the kitchen table was covered in a wide variety of weapons. knives, blades, guns, needles, arrows, a bow, everything lined up perfectly in an almost methodical OCD manner. "good morning Alex." Falin chirped smirking as he stared at the other, a knife in his hand, carefully cleaning it with a rag that was coated in oil, a whetstone next to him as he finished sharpening the blade in his hands. "you should go and inform your bosses that you won't be back for work. we're starting your training today as soon as your finished..." he examined the sharp edge on the knife and set it on the table before picking up the one next to it. "don't dally. i am not a patient person." Falin ordered, his golden eyes staring at Alex. "go." he ordered, flicking long, almost delicate fingers at the door.

Alex was actually happy that he had no debt now, when he heard the guy in front of him telling him that his debt was now gone. He heard that this guy called himself Arrow, but this couldn't be his real name, he wondered what his real name was, he wasn't going to ask him, now and probably won't in a while, but still he was curious... But his happiness wasn't long knowing that he owed a debt to this guy now. "Uhh" Alex moaned quietly when he felt the man's hand gripping his face tightly and titling his head left and right. When the guy let him go he moved a hand on his now red cheeks and started rubbing them, first the right one then the left one... Well this wasn't what worried him. The thing that worried him a lot were the words 'Your mine now' He was scarred what those words might mean, but he had no other choice. Alex nodded when he heard Arrow telling him to go to bed, he wasn't thinking of escaping, cuz he had no where to go and probably he will be found and then things will happen bad for him again... Alex will obey for now.

Alex turned around and quickly ran upstairs heading to his room. He opened the door and entered the room, his room wasn't that big, it had only a bed a wardrobe and a desk that his computer was before... Alex had to sell a lot of things so that he can take care of himself and the house of course. Alex started breathing heavily, he was a little excited, it will be very fun to become an assassin or whatever that guy was... but at what cost... Everything was so confusing right now and he was tired. So he quickly took his clothes off and threw them on the bed staying only with boxers. He lay down on the bed and covered his body with a blanket. A few minutes latter he was still awake, he didn't knew why, but he couldn't fall a sleep... But he managed to in few minutes latter.

In the morning Alex woke up and brushed his eyes as he released a loud yawn. He stood up from the bed quickly and put on the same clothes as he wore yesterday. Alex didn't bother looking in the mirror to comb his hair and everything he did everyday, cuz he had an assassin in his house that was probably awake. Alex walked downstairs and saw that the guy wasn't in the livingroom, so he searched around the house and found him in the kitchen. Alex eyes widened and his jaw almost dropped when he saw all those different weapons, he looked up at the guy seeing that he was holding a knife. His entire body shivered for a moment and he swallowed hard as he could move his eyes away from those weapons. "Ok" He said and turned around and headed out of the house.

An hour latter maybe almost two hours, he came back to his house. Knowing he was late and probably that guy was furious from how long it took Dani to quit... Yeah, but he didn't want to be so late, it was cuz of his boss, but he didn't want to explain himself. Alex searched for the guy in his house and when he found him he looked with a apologetic look "Sorry... If Im late" He said quietly and looked down at the ground a little scarred from what the assassin might do to him.

Falin smirked as the other blushed, it was cute, and amusing... maybe he might get more than just an assistant... or bait, out of this after all. he smirked at the others expression at all the weapons and examined the fearful expression on Alex's face. it was so amusing, that just the sight of a weapon could throw the other man into such a fight that he might actually piss himself. he spent the next hour honing and cleaning his weapons. his eyes narrowed as he strapped everything back onto his person and waited. he stared at Alex when he walked back in, lifting an eyebrow. "i can imagine some of your bosses where unhappy with your sudden termination." he stated simply, standing up.

"come." he ordered. "we are going shopping. your house is inadequately stocked, you have filthy clothes, and no weapons." he stated simply, leading the way to the door. "we shall get your clothing first." he stated simply. "the Movers are already on their way. they will stock your house while we are out." Falin gave no room for argument. "in public, you will refer to me as Falin." he ordered. "it is the only name i own, and you will not butcher it with pathetic nicknames. it is Falin, or if you are incapable of pronouncing such a simple name, it will be Sir, are we understood?" he demanded, staring at Alex before nodding. "good, i am glad you understand." and with that, he led Alex into a ratty looking store. clearly this place was one of the 'black market' places that everyone was always warned to never go into. Falin picked up a box there, money traded hands, and then they went into a more normal clothing store... where Falin bought Alex everything. shoes, underwear, socks, slacks, jeans, leathers, shirts, both the T-shirt and the button up kind. everything was of the highest quality, silk, Egyptian cotton... when the bill was over three thousand dollars, it was clear that Falin was loaded.

"now that you have proper clothes, you will be decently attired immediately." Falin ordered, pointing to the bathroom. "you will put these on." he ordered throwing a pair of black slacks and a silk button up shirt at Alex, along with socks, underwear and shoes. "go get dressed and toss those ratty things in the garbage where they belong." Falin ordered. he was such a bossy thing, but new cloths where new clothes. clearly Falin was fully intending on making Alex into more than just bait or something equally displeasing. "much better... but you need a haircut." Falin complained giving Alex's hair a dissatisfied look. they went to get a haircut next, and when that was done, Falin knew Alex would look more like a person instead of a street rat. "we'll be getting your weapons next... you will not touch anything, you will not speak." Falin ordered before pausing, studying the other.

"...you know what? maybe you had better just go home." he ordered passing all of the clothes bags over to Alex, sending the boy home... not that he'd recognize it. the house had been tended to while they had been out. the outside was graced with a new paint job and a lawn clipping, and the inside was full of furniture again, and even decorations. it looked like a properly tended house again, and there was even food in the fridge and cupboards. Falin was bossy, but it was clear he took care of what belonged to him.

Alex didn't knew what to say when he heard that Falin will make his house look like a real house. And not like it looks now... now well, now he only has some furniture in each room, he needed money so he sold a big amount of his furniture. Alex walked outside hearing from the guy that they were going shopping... again he was speechless, he had no idea should he be grateful for this, he wasn't sure why this guy was doing do much for him, he already payed his debd and now he will furnish his home and buy him clothes and everything else that he needed. Alex was starting to think that this guy wanted something else from him, not only to be his partner... But he really didn't care now.

"Falin... Ok" He said as he heard the man saying his name... Nice name he had. Alex followed Falin around everywhere he went. First to the black market, which he had no idea what to do there, but Falin knew what to do and they took what they needed and quickly left. Then they went to a shop that selled clothes. He was following the guy around seeing that he was picking a lot of clothes for him, even socks and underwear... He didn't want a new underwear and he didn't want this guy to buy him, but he wasn't about to argue, "Ok" He simply said and grabbed the clothes that were given to him and went to change. A few minutes latter he came back looking very good with his new clothes. And when they went to pay for the clothes he was so surprised how much they costed... the clothes were very very expensive. This was for sure very very rich... well they must pay them very good for what he does.

And then he heard he needed a haircut. He liked his hair like this, all messy and long almost getting in his eyes, he surely didn't want one "But..." He stopped knowing that it would be bad if he argues with Falin, so he stayed quiet and did whatever this guy wanted... Whe his hair was cut he feel weird, he has to get used to this short hair, but he has to say he looks even better like this. "Um ok...Whe" He stopped his words. He was going to ask where Falin was going to go, but it was probably none of his bushiness, so he just simply left and headed for his house.

When he reached his house he could see that there were some small changes even from the outside and when he came in his eyes were going to pop out seeing how nice it was furnished "Wow" He said to himself and walked around every room observing evey object... Evry furnisher was expensive and he could see it and even feel it when he touches it. He was happy for now at least... Who knows what he is supposed to do now. Alex sighed and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge seeing that even food was there. He grabbed something and started eating it without even heating it cuz he was starving to death.

(Sorry if I have some mistakes. Its late in my country and Im getting very sleepy :D)

Falin had to admit, Alex was an obedient little brat. he'd have to train that out of him, he couldn't have Alex obeying every order... Falin's orders where to be followed for the most part, yes, but Alex needed to learn how to think for himself too... otherwise he wouldn't last long in the world of Hunters and Assassins. he gave Alex a sharp look when the other asked where he was going and flicked his fingers again, dismissing Alex. he returned to Alex's house three hours later with the package, and a duffel bag in hand, smirking as he examined the house. "yes, this looks much better..." he decided, nodding a little as he dumped the Duffel bag on the table. "tomorrow, you will learn how to clean, and handle everything in this bag." he admitted. "from the AK47, tot he simple throwing knife." he admitted simply. "as long as you don't cut your fingers off or shoot your eye out, it's perfectly safe." he admitted with a smirk. "but we'll worry about that tomorrow." he decided, propping his feet up on the corner of the Table and pushing the package over to Alex. "this is also yours." he stated simply. "it's a type of full body Kevlar, it won't stop blades, and the bullets will break bones, but at least you won't die."

inside the package was something that looked almost like a wet suit. the thick fabric, was interwoven like chains, and was as flexible as silk. it was indeed full body, going down to the knees, clinging to the body it went up to the neck, like any shirt, and out to the elbows. the Kevlar could easily be hidden under almost any clothes, and would stop a bullet from piercing him through. "you won't need to wear it yet, but it's good to have, just in case." Falin admitted with a yawn. "it's also illegal to own, so don't let the Cops find that, hide it or something, put it in a Safe if you have one." he smirked at Alex, his head tilted a little. "you know... i'm not going to kill you if you stop pissing your pants every time i give you a look." he stated simply. "i'm not going to maim or torture you. i chose you because your young, healthy, and not likely to die any time soon... i also chose you because you need a good dose of backbone, balls, and self confidence... your rather pathetic right now i hope you know." he admitted, smirking at Alex. "but we'll work on that." he promised tapping his finger on the table as he seamed to consider something. "why did you borrow money from the Mob anyway, if you knew you couldn't afford to pay them back? was it just a bad decision or simple stupidity?"

Alex explored the entire house, seeing that almost everything was different. He study where was everything placed and remembered it. Then he grabbed the bags that were filled with clothes and left them in a dresser with his underwear and socks in a different one. Alex was getting bored with staying here waiting for Falin, he watched TV and did whatever he wanted in here, but there wasn't much to do and he was so bored. Almost three hours have past now and there was no one. And then he heard the door opening and he saw Falin walking to him, holding something in his hands.

Alex listened to him carefully as he told him what he was supposed to do. He wasn't sure if he can handle a weapon, with no experience in this he knew it will be hard to learn, but he will, thinking that Falin was probably the best. When Fali was done explaining what he needed to do and when they will start he heard his next words which were true. Alex looked down and took a deep breath... yeah he was pathetic. Many bad things happened to him, mainly his family's deaths. First his grandfather, then his grandmother... he had no cousins no aunts, even from his fathers side there was no one alive and then his parents died as well... He always felt like this was a curse they had, with everyone dying... soon he will be dead as well with a job like this. With all those bad things in his life, he just wanst the same happy boy as he was before, it was hard, but he continued living. "Well... You know my parents died I had no other family members. I tried to make money from my job, I even quit school to work more, but the money were still not enough. I needed to pay for the house and everything else... Bills and everything else... So that's why I took money from the Mob... Im not stupid just a bad choice" He said as he was looking at Falin.

Falin stared at the other for a long moment and then. "that's another reason i chose you.." he admitted. "you have no family... no one to miss you when your gone, and no one to worry about when someone looks for your weaknesses." he admitted simply. "Family is good for people like your neighbors... but people like us, are better off alone... i can see it in you... your not like other people..." he admitted, staring at the other. "you hide it very well, but i can see the writhing mass of rage and hatred deep in your soul." he admitted. "you have hidden it so well, that you are probobly not even aware that it is there." Falin studied the other for a moment and then. "you are angry, because in death they abandoned you... you are angry because you lost control. you are Angry because the Mob came, and stole everything you ever held precious to you..." he stared at the other. "and you are angry, because i am changing everything left in your life that you thought you controlled."

he stood up and moved over to the window, staring out into the world. "you made a bad decision, but that bad decision might just be the very thing that saved your life." he admitted turning to look at Alex again. "and i'm not talking about the miserable existence you maintained before i came along... i am talking about an actual life, doing something that you can learn to love." he admitted, staring at the other. "you who lost everything, have everything to gain now." he admitted simply. "i'm giving you this chance, because i see in you something that could be great." he blinked once and then smiled, not a smirk, but a smile. "i am not looking for an apprentice, i am looking for a partner, someone who can work with me, as well as control me." he admitted simply. "i have been a murderer since i was old enough to hold a gun, aim, and shoot." he shook his head. "i do not know, what right, and wrong is." he admitted. "i have no morals, i was never trained to have any." he admitted, crossing his arms. "in the event that you survive... you will be my humanity."

Alex was simply listening to what the other was saying. He didn't knew it yet, but this guy was right, he had anger, buried deeply in his body, he couldn't bring it out yet, it wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want to be angry, he wasn't... his entire family was dead, the Mob stole everything from him, Falin was trying to change him now... Actually he was angry, he was furious at what happened to him. He never wished for a life like this. Alex hands formed into fists, with his entire body trembling, from what the other was saying, he could feel the anger rising from his body, but he tried to control it he started calming down. Taking deep breaths and with his eyes closed. And when he was calmed down a tear from his right eye fell down to his cheek and then to the chin and fell down on the table. It wasn't the anger, it was the sorrow... for everything bad that happened in his life. Alex opened his eyes and whipped the mark that the tear left from his cheek and looked up at Falin.

Fali stood up from the chair he was still upset, but he smiled hearing that Falin wanted a partner, someone to control him, someone else in his life... Falin was lonely, Alex could see it... Even though he hid it very well Alex could still see it... Everyone needed someone to care about in their life and both Alex and Falin needed someone "I will gladly be your partner" He said to him and walked closer standing in front of the other... There was silent for a minute and Alex decide to break it "When are we going to start?" He asked looking at the other, noticing the smile that he had on his face wich made Alex smile as well.

Falin watched Alex closely, he had to make sure he didn't push the other TOO far after all. he pretended not to notice the tear, it would be cruel to point it out now, or ever. not that Falin could blame the other. he had cried too when the last of his 'family' had died. granted the only person Falin had ever been close to had been the man who had trained him from birth, but it had still been a close relationship. Falin could admit that he was lonely, and seeking a companion. and Alex was so very similar to him, they both had nothing, no family, others had controlled them all their lives... yes, Falin found Alex very similar to him. and people like Falin where attracted to people who where like them. he offered the other another smile as Alex promised to be his Partner and he nodded a little. "we'll start now." Falin decided turning back to the kitchen and pulling the Duffel bag open. "the guns are all unloaded, so don't worry about shooting one by accident... you won't get bullets until i'm certain that your not going to shoot yourself by accident."

Falin started laying out all the weapons, hand guns, knives, throwing darts and needles, there where a lot less than what Falin had, but then Alex didn't know his favored weapon yet. "we'll start simple." Falin promised picking up a knife, that was so dull it couldn't even cut butter. "you hold it here..." he wrapped Alex's fingers around the knife. "this is a throwing knife, you hold it loose so you can throw it." he explained taking out his own throwing knife, his own so sharp it could lop off fingers. "like this." and with a practiced flick of his wrist, the knife was buried in a crack in the wall. he spent the next several hours helping Alex work on his grip, and his throw. "you'll have to practice a lot, it takes a lot of time to get good at throwing and fighting... by the way, your starting a hand to hand class with me tomorrow. it teaches Karate, Judo, Yoga, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, and several others in a combination... it's a private teacher, the same one who taught me as a child... it will be fun."

Alex saw the smile that Falin gave him and he smiled as well. He really could understand this guy... Falin was probably like him, he didn't had any family and no one to care about or the opposite, that's how Alex thought at least, or maybe he just liked killing. But it can be only cuz of this, cuz if Falin liked killing Aex would be probably dead by now and he wasn't going to train to become an assassin. Alex looked at Falin as he placed a lot of weapons on the table, throwing knives, guns and other stuff. Alex was a little nervous, he wasn't sure if he can handle a weapon... It was probably good that the weapons were loaded, cuz Alex may shoot himself or even Falin if he wasn't careful.

Alex heard Falin telling him that he is going to practice with a knife first... it was a throwing knife actually. If only Alex knew how to throw a knife... this maid him smile that he will be teached... It was actually pretty cool that he will train all those stuff, he didn't think that it will be easy, he had to learn how to use weapons and how to fight in close combat, but he will learn, he hoped. Alex let Falin wrap his finger around his knife, but he didn't hold it tight cuz Falin told him not to. Alex looked amazed seeing how easily Falin threw the knife and stuck it in the wall, he really wanted to do this as well.... Some hours had past and he was starting to get the hang of it... He still needed practice, but he will learn, this wasn't that hard. And then when he heard what they will be doing tomorrow he had no idea what to say "Um... You really think that you can teach me all those stuff?" He paused "I don't think Ill be able to learn all those fighting style... But it will be fun. Ill try of course" He said with a smile as he was looking at his trainer.

Falin was actually rather impressed with how well Alex was picking up the knife throwing techniques. throwing knives where difficult at best, impossible at worst, but Alex would pick it up in no time. a natural talent. "of course i can't teach you all of that. Sensei is going to teach you all of that." he admitted simply. "and you won't be learning them all separately, they are all taught at once, different punches and kicks and stuff.... of course the first thing your going to learn is how to fall properly... knowing the way to fall can save your life one day so make sure to pay attention to Sensei." he ordered simply as he pulled a Gun off the table and proceed to show Alex how it worked, before taking it apart and showing him how to clean it, explaining that if you can't maintain a gun, you weren't allowed to have one. all cleaning and maintenance would fall on Alex, the better care you showed your gun, the longer it would last, and the better it would shoot.

then he made dinner. it was strange to see someone who handled weapons so effortlessly wearing a white apron and cooking up a full course meal of a salad, broiled chicken covered in lemon pepper, and a dessert of cheesecake and smothered in strawberries. he didn't even ask Alex if it was alright to use the kitchen, Falin just helped himself. clearly not used to dealing with other people, and used to doing whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted... but it was better than being whored out... and at least Falin wasn't being destructive or anything. in fact everything Falin had done so far had been to protect or help Alex. in a weird sort of way, it was almost as if this was Falin's way of showing affection. of course, being that he had been raised as a Killer, he probobly didn't know how to show affection any other way. "here, eat." Falin ordered, setting the salad and chicken in front of Alex before grabbing his own plate and tucking into the salad.

Alex chuckled when he heard that Falin wasn't going to teach him this "Sorry I thought that you are going to teach me how to fight" He said smiling at the other guy. Alex looked at the other as he grabbed a gun and showed him how to use it... He remembered it, but not very well,he needed to try and do it himself and then he can use it properly. Alex looked a little confused when he saw how Falin was taking the gun apart, it was hard though, it didn't look easy... Oh and then he had to clean it, well he didn't knew about this, but it made sense, well first he has to learn how to use one and then he can start cleaning it "Well this doesn't look very easy" He said and tried roll everything back in his head, remembering what he had to do first... He will probably manage to get the hang of it.

And then he saw Falin leaving the gun and starting making food. Alex was pleasantly surprised, he didn't think that the other will make food for Alex, but he liked it, he was getting pretty hungry not eating all day, and he ate very little yesterday. Alex walked closer as he watched what Falin was cooking. Alex can cook as well, but not much things and he didn't have that many products to make different stuff, he always bought what he needed. "I didn't knew you can cook" He said and then he sat back on the table seeing that Falin was ready and ordered him to eat. Alex nodded and grabbed a fork and started eating the salad and the chicken "Mmm" He released a sound while he was eating. He swallowed "Its very tasty" He said and quickly ate all of it and took a deep breath, feeling full. Alex leaned back on the chair and looked at Falin with a smile "Thanks... I never thought that you will act so nice with me" He admitted smiling at the other.

he shook his head a little. "i'm not good at teaching hand to hand." he admitted simply. "i don't have the patience to correct stances and stuff, and i'm a little too rough to play with beginners." he admitted simply. "i might break you by accident." he admitted before showing the other how to clean and care for the gun. "it's not easy, but we will run through it again every day until you can do it by memory." Falin promised simply before shaking his head. "i live alone, i have to be able to cook, i'm not going to eat Takeout, who knows who might do something to the food." he stated simply. "someone might spit in it, or not cook it all the way through, or try to poison it." he shrugged a shoulder. clearly Falin was as paranoid as he was bloodthirsty.

"nice?" Falin asked looking amused. "i wasn't aware this was nice." he shrugged. "you won't think i'm so nice after Sensei gets done with you." he admitted simply. "in fact, before the month is out, i'm certain you will hate me." future forecast, rough training. he finished his own meal and dumped the plates and silverware and pots and pans into the dishwasher. "go to sleep early tonight, we'll be up at seven tomorrow." he admitted simply, glancing around the kitchen for a moment, as if searching for something. "i will be sleeping on the couch again." why was he sleeping on the couch when the spare bedroom was all made up?

Alex was glad that he had a person in his life that will do stuff around his house. Alex usually made something fast to eat, cuz he worked the entire day and he was so so tired that he just had no strength for it, and when he was done eating he got to bet cuz he had to work early in the morning. He was happy tat he wasn't going to go to his stupid job, he hated his job and now he was enjoying the training well at least for now, he had no idea what will come tomorrow. Alex laughed when heheard that Falin may break him "Well. I think you can be more gentle" He said and smiled and stood up from the chair and walked closer to the other "I don't think that Ill be able to hate you... You did so much for me and I can only be grateful" He said, but then his smile faded. "Now its too early or go to bed now" He said, not wanting to argue, but he didn't want to sleep yet.

"Ill go to bed latter" He said and walked to the living room, which was finally decored. Previously he had no TV in here only a couch and some shelves, but now there was anything that you could want in the living room. Alex sat on the soft couch feeling like he was going to sink in it, it was so so soft. Alex leaned back on the couch with a wide smile on his face, he turned on the TV and started watching something, he moved his hands on the back of his neck enjoying the feeling of finally having a normal house. Alex just hoped that Falin won't be mad at him, cuz he didn't obey him, but he just wanted to relax for now, but not sleep.

Falin shook his head a little. "i don't know how to be gentle." he admitted simply. "i've never had a need to be, or a desire to be." he admitted simply before smirking a little. "i'm sure you'll change your mind about hating me before too long." he admitted simply. "and it is too early for bed, but i am tired and you will be before too long." he admitted simply as he moved over to two boxes in the corner that had not been unpacked. with a tug they came open, and after a moment Falin came out with a change of clothes, it was clear that those boxes where Falin's personal effects. he headed upstairs, and after a moment the sound of running water came through, and it was clear that the red head was taking a nice long shower.

he came down after an hour, clean, dry, and dressed in black pajamas as he settled onto the other couch in the Living room and pulled a book out and read while Alex watched TV. by the time Alex got tired, Falin was already asleep on the couch, his face calm and relaxed.. in sleep he looked so peaceful, almost innocent, it was hard to imagine that this man was a trained murderer. he was even reading a normal book! well, maybe not as normal, it was a romance book... but still, normal people read romance books, and Falin was anything but Normal. in fact, one might have thought him the devil incarnate when Alex was yanked out of bed at Six in the morning and told to go take a shower. there was a light breakfast waiting for Alex, mostly a fruit salad and toast, Falin informing the other that he had to eat light or he would puke during training.

at seven on the dot they where walking through the streets into a house. "Sensei! we're here!" Falin chirped, an older man walking over to them, studying Alex, his head tilted, the old man's hair and bears where as white as snow, and his gray eyes where alive with life and a sadistic glee as he took Alex down the stairs to a large Dojo like Area that was covered in thick mats... and the next several hours where spent learning how to fall. Alex hit mat more than he had ever hit dirt in his entire life. Sensei was ruthless, making Alex learn how to hit the ground on his back, side, front, every imaginable angle. by the time Sensei decided that Alex could fall without hurting himself, Alex was probobly covered in bruises, and very unhappy.

especially since Falin was sitting in the corner, playing with his phone, texting people. "you may sit." Sensei stated to Alex. "Falin! get in here!" Falin turned his phone off, set it down, stripped off his shirt, and his shoes, and moved into the ring. the next half hour was a fight worthy of television as Sensei and Falin tested each other, making sure the other hadn't gotten weak since the last time they'd seen each other. it only lasted ten minutes however, and Falin was the one who lost, the man cursing violently as he found himself flat on his back with a fist in his face. "still so impatient." Sensei complained, gettign off of Falin who snorted a little and got up and got dressed again. "go away... come back tomorrow." Sensei demanded. "you will learn more falling." that must have been to Alex... what fun.

Alex was watching TV when he heard the shower from upstairs being turned on, he smirked thinking that Falin is getting a shower. Alex had to take a shower as well, but not now tomorow. He watched some chanel for animals was it, they always calmed him and he really loved animals so much, Alex saw as Falin came back dressed with a very modern looking black pajama, which stayd very noce on his body making Alex release a small smile on his face as he watched at Falin. He turned back looking at the TV, but glanced someimes over Falin, noticing the book that he was reading. Wonder what the book is about... An hour latter he released a loud yawn as he was getting tired, he saw that Falin had already fall a sleep. Alex stood up from the couch and walked closer to him and grabbed the book that was on his chest gently trying not to wake him. He looked at the book seeing that it was about romance "You are not the only lonely guy here" He whispered quietly while Falin was sleeping and left the book on the small table in front of the couch. Alex grabbed the balncet that was on the couch that he was sitting and covered Falin with it... He didnt knew why he was being so careful with him, but he didnt mind it.

Alex walked upstairs to his bedroom and took his clothes off staying only with boxers. He climbed on the bed and lay down under the covers and quickly fall a sleep. He was sleeping so good, but then he felt beeing pushed down from the bed and he opened his sleepy eyes very fast "Wha.." He said as he looked at Falin that was in front of him and was saying him to take a shower. He looked at the clock and saw that it was six Am, so early, ok. Alex took a quick shower, maybe took his 10 minutes, but he was cleaned. He was wearing more sporty wear clothes. A sweatshirt with a tanktop under and a pair of shorts, so that he can train freely. Alex walked down the stairs and smelled food, he quickly ran to the kitchen and started eatingvery fast, not really listening to what Falin was telling him... when he ate he usually listened to no one, thats how much he loved food.

An hour latter he was in a Dojo with Falin, he was going to train how to fight now... Actually how to fall, which didnt sound nice at all. He eally didnt want to learn this, but it was needed he guessed. A few hours latter, his body was in pain, with bruises everywhere, on his chest back legs, his entire body, he even had a bruise on his cheek, thats how much he fell. It was very bad, he didnt want to do it anymore, he could beraly move right now... but finally Sensei told him to sitt down nd he sighed in relive. The problem was he had no idea how to sit, now, cuz he can beraly move. "Oh fuck" He said and slowly sat down on the ground and watched the two fighting, which was pretty cool how they fighted he wanted to learn this moves as well. It looked so cool and when they eneded Alex left with Falin making sounds of pain while they were walking.... But the big problem was that he has to do this tomorrow as well "I hate you" He said it like joke "Just kidding.... But do I really need to do it again?" He asked and at the same time he was making sounds of pain.

Falin smirked a little as he studied Alex as the man winced and limped. "yes, you have to do it again... just think, i was six when i went through that." he commented simply. "lets get something to eat." he ordered, leading the way to a restaurant where he got himself a nice bloody steak and ordered Alex to order whatever he wanted. "the thing about falling, is that doing it right, you'll get bruised... but doing it wrong, you'll break something, or even die... most people don't realize this, but falling is one of the major ways in which a person damages, or dies." Falin admitted simply. "knowing how to fall without injuring yourself, can most likely be the way that you save your life." he admitted simply. "you won't be falling for long." he promised. "Sensei is a pain, but he knows a persons limit." he admitted, taking a long drink of a beer that had been brought with his steak. "when we get home, take a long, hot bath, it will sooth your muscles and keep you from cramping."

for a week, it was the same thing, over and over. Falin fell asleep on the couch with a book, woke Alex up at six, made him eat, dragged him tot he Dojo to be flung around, took him out to lunch, took him home to learn how to clean and care for his weapons, made him practice drawing his guns, hold his guns, aim his guns, how to sharpen his knives, draw his knives, throw his knives, how to fight with his knives. Sensei was also, finally, showing Alex how to punch, how to kick, the most sensitive places on the body to strike. "never go for gut, it hurts, yes, but hurts more to be kicked in the balls, or jabbed in the throat, and is much more distracting. always aim for the throat, eyes, or hands. if they cannot see, breath, or grip, they are not a threat." was Sensei's ever important lesson. Falin was eve letting Alex load his guns now, and practice shooting targets in the back yard. the bruises from Sensei where less, the confusion of the weapons training was settling into understanding, and Falin was pleased, and said so often, about Alex's progress.

"Alex..." Falin chirped suddenly, staring at the other with his golden eyes. "come with me. we're going to go kill someone today." Falin admitted suddenly. "load your guns, strap on your knives, and be prepared... it is an easy Hit, and one i think you will find easy to accomplish." Alex admitted as he set a file on the Table. inside was a picture of a man, and the information on him. his name 'Thomas Ray, his age '27' his height, and weight, hair and eye color, and his profession... but the part that would make this kill so easy, was that the man was a rapist, and used his money, and his social standing to get away with it. several of the women where paying Falin, and Alex, $5000 dollars to take out Thomas before he could rape another helpless woman. "are you ready to kill your first human Alex?" Falin asked, staring at his apprentice, his partner. "you must be certain that you are ready, because if your not, and you hesitate, you could get us both killed."

When they went to the restaurant he ordered a big hamburger to eat. Alex was happy, well something like this, he was glad that he had a life now and not like before... if only his parents could see him... Well if they see him they will probably kill him for becoming a assassin, but what did he care now. There was no one in his life only this guy Falin that had no idea if he will become his friend or not, well it didn't matter really, he just wanted to become stronger and faster so that he could help Falin with everything he needed.

A weak had past, and everything was the same. Alex became more stronger, and new how to do stuff now. He could fall right now, which he was glad that everything ended with this, cuz it was hard, he could fight he always thoughts of his sensei's words. Also he learned how to break his weapons a part clean them, shoot with them, but he still needed to train more, he wasn't perfect and he could barely mach his partner, but he hoped that he will be a good help to him and not be in his way.

Alex was at his home with Falin he was eating when Falin told him to come with him. Alex walked with Falin wondering what he was going to say to him, Falin looked so serious right now. And then Alex eyes widened and he swallowed hard when he heard his partner's words. He was going to kill, he heard from Falin that this guy that they wee going to kill was a rapist, but he still didn't knew if he can kill a human. "Ok" He said quietlyagreeing with everything Falin said. He looked at the picture observing at the guy. The money were a lot, well for Alex... Falin probably had been offered a lot more, but those money were plenty for Alex "Falin... Should I kill him?" He asked nervous "I don't... Know if I can" He said looking at his partner with concern in his eyes.

(Sorry that it took me awhile to post. I had some problems with my computer, but everythig is fixed now)

Falin was examining his Bow as Alex looked over the folder. "you should kill him." Falin admitted. "but if you cannot, i will." he assured the other. "there are tricks for people like you to be able to kill... the first kill is hard... you will feel guilty, no matter how guilty the bastard is... but that's normal." he admitted simply. "the thing is, Alex... is that this man, needs to die." he admitted simply. "he has enough money to get away with hurting people... and that means that no one is safe... he is raping girls, and women... the last one he took was still in highschool." he admitted simply. "she was only sixteen." he admitted as he strung his Bow. "now imagine this man continues to do what he wants?" he asked simply. "and he hurts more, and more women... more and more children." he looked at the other. "and when he gets bored with simply raping... and starts to kill them, or torture them? people like him... they are never satisfied with the power they have, and he will only increase the abuse."

he strapped the Bow and quiver to his back and moved out of the house, leading the way. "what if it was your mother he hurt? or your sister? your cousin or your friend?" Falin asked, looking at Alex as he led the way into a dark Alley. "this is where he usually brings his victims... you wait up there." he ordered, pointing to a fire escape. "stay hidden... he won't do anything if he can see us." Falin ordered, heading up a different Fire Escape, waiting on the roof opposite of Alex. it was only a half an hour of waiting before the man appeared, with a new victim, the woman sobbing through his hand as she struggled against the rapist, who wasted no time shredding her shirt, tape over her mouth to keep her silent. Falin met Alex's eyes, saying nothing, waiting for Alex to take the incentive to save the woman. he was also rather curious about what weapon Alex would choose to use. gun? knife? Bow? his fists? he doubted on that last one, but it was possible... his eyes stayed fixed on Alex, and it was suddenly clear that this was a test... Falin didn't give a shit about the woman who was screaming as the rapist manhandled and fondled her. he only cared if Alex could kill. Falin would let the rapist have the woman if it suited him... and the words from a week ago came back. 'you are going to be my humanity. Falin really didn't have any compassion...

Alex stayed quiet listening to Falin. He grabbed a gun and placed it on his belt. He attached some throwing knives on his belt as well and hid them with a black jacket so no one could see the weapons. Falin was right this guy needed to die... but was he the one to do it, he could be simply arrested and put in jail and lets see how he likes it being raped, but Alex knew Falin won't do this, he was payed to kill and nothing else. He wanted to do it, he will try to do it... it wasn't actually want, but only cuz of Falin, cuz he can see that he can do something alone, he wanted to make Falin proud and nothing ese. Alex didn't knew why, but he just fond of Falin and had no idea why, it was confusing actually, but it wasn't the time to think of this right now.

Alex walked out with Falin, he was still listening to what Falin was saying, without saying a thing to him, just looking down with his hands in his pocket looking down at the ground thinking "Ok" He paused and took a deep breath "Ill try" He said and soon they reached the spot. He nodded and headed where Falin told him to, he stayed hidden so he won't be spotted and an hour and something latter the man was here with another victim, he watched in disgust seeing that the guy was already starting. Alex eyes met with Falin's and he knew what he wanted him to do. He had to kill him, even if he didn't wanted to. He took his gun out and pointed it at the guy, moving a little closer so that he can aim in the guy's head. His hands were trembling he couldn't do it, his brain was telling hi to do it and his heart didn't want him to do it, he was so confused. But then he took a deep breath and tried remembering how many bad things happened to him, how much pain he felt, how he had no one, suddenly he opened his eyes with his body heating up... he was filled with anger and it could be visible. Alex's hands stopped trembling and he shoot a bullet in the guy's head. The bullet pierced the guy's head and covered everything in blood with the man dead on the ground covered with blood.

Falin nodded a little, approving of the others weapon choices, one for distance, one for up close, good. he knew what Alex was thinking, but he said nothing, there was no need to point out that the bastard rapist wouldn't be put in jail, he was too high up on the ladder, he could buy his way out of any trouble he needed to. death was the only way to solve this little problem, and Alex needed to learn the feel of a Kill... eventually, he would learn to enjoy seeing the bastards die... but it wouldn't be today and Falin knew that. he watched as Alex came to terms with what was happening below them. he watched his hands tremble, watched his resolve fail, and gripped his Bow tightly, preparing to make the killing shot himself in the next minute if Alex failed to do the job... then he watched as Alex filled with a fury as he remembered his own life, and Falin relaxed, watching the bastards head explode in a shower of blood, the woman screaming in terror as she wormed her way free, and fled, Falin nodding.

"Good! Alex, don't look at the body, don't go after the woman." he ordered suddenly. "you must remain detached." he explained as he slid down the Alley and out into the streets. "come, we will go home now. you can cry there." he promised. he wasn't sure if Alex was actually going to cry, some did, some didn't... Falin had laughed at his first kill, he had been sixteen, and it had been one of his weapons teachers. he took Alex home, settled him into a chair, removed all of the weapons from the others person and then took off his own before turning to face Alex, his head tilted as he studied the other. "how do you feel?" he asked suddenly, running his fingers gently down the side of Alex's face, his golden eyes studying the expressions he found there. his thumb gently stroked Alex's lip, as if he was considering kissing those luscious lips. "you did me proud today Alex." Falin whispered softly, his voice husky. "you killed a man today... you even saved a woman... you will make a wonderful Assassin..." and then his lips where on Alex's, kissing him gently, as if testing to see if he would enjoy kissing the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom