Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

Tristan smiled as she eased off into sleep, chuckling a little before wincing. "...somehow... i think it might be cruel to ask her to keep her sanity..." he admitted softly, biting his lip. "i'm afraid... i've never been afraid before... but i am now..." he admitted, shuddering violently. "i think something very bad is going to happen to Spencer..." he whispered, kissing her forehead. "and i think Falin is the one who started it... somehow..." Falin's budding powers, may have shoved Spencer into a premature maturation of her own godly abilities... but Tristan didn't know that. "how are we going to help them?... you know who Spencer's mother is don't you?.... could we summon her somehow?.. ask her for help?"

he shuddered violently and nodded. "i think... the Little Hunter is coming into his powers as well..." Clause admitted softly. "my reindeer had a... moment.." he admitted shaking his head. "all my Doe's are pregnant! at the same time!" he complained, shaking his head. "we have to protect Spencer... she's the most important, but if Falin starts coming into his Godly-hood too soon he might just kill us just as easily as Spencer does... we have to check and make sure his Power Locks are still fully in place... and we can't let anyone find out what he is..." he didn't want to think of the possibility of someone already knowing who the two where... that would certainly not be good.

"It might be cruel,but could you live in a world where Spencer didn't know you?"Slate muttered before sighing a little."well, then we'll just have to figure out what to do with him."He said looking nervous at the thought before swallowng."I do. And summoning her and spencer to the same spot would be....a very bad idea."He said and because it was tristan, he had to explain."The gods knew what spencer would become.And cursed her mother that as long as she lived, her mother would be imprisoned."Slate looked thoughtful."The only way she is safe, is if her mother's love is stronger for her then her hatred to be imprisoned."

Mab laughed before smirking."Poor clause."She tease looking amused before nodding."We will.And it might be spencer herself who is undoing the locks.If...if the oracle knows what he will become, she might be undoing them without knowing."Mab pointed out as they made that step between winter and summer, shuddering in the heat as she headed for where she ould sense titanna, wanting to talk to the other quene.

he shuddered and shook his head. "i would join her in madness..." he admitted softly. "we are now tied to each other, i am bound to her..." he admitted softly, looking up at Slate, looking confused. "just who is her mother?... why is this happening?" he asked softly, his eyes looking ever so worried. "why is her mother imprisoned?! what did she do?" he asked, biting his lip. "...her mother... she's mad, isn't she?... that's why she's locked up... because what's happening to Spencer, happened to her... and no one was there to stop it... right?" he nearly leaped out of his skin when a knock came at the door and a boy poked his head in, informing them that Falin was stable, and healing.

Clause snorted a little and he shook his head. "if Spencer is the one taking off the locks... then we have no chance in hell of keeping him locked inside..." he muttered softly, stepping into Summer, cringing at the heat and wrapping the icy cloak tighter around himself as he moved into Summers Castle, pausing as he caught sight of Titanna, who was covered in Falin's blood. "... what happened?" "Falin had a slight... accident." Titanna admitted, shaking her head. "i had to restart his heart Twice." she admitted. "but he's stable now, no need to worry... it's Spencer we're worried about now... she nearly lost her sanity..." Titanna admitted. "and Falin broke one of the locks on his powers..." she admitted. "his near death... unlocked his... 'alter Ego' for lack of a better word..." she admitted softly. "Spencer's powers are growing too quickly, and her powers are threatening to unlock all of her, AND his abilities... i can't contain this on my own, but... there's no one we can call..."

slate frowned a little before sighing."Her mother is lilith, the first among goddesses."he shuddered a little."The destroyer.....the oracle prophosied her daugther would bring the end of the world, and that they should kill the child. Lilith hid her, among the fey, and as long as spencer has no idea who or what she is, she can not unlock the curse the gods placed on lilih to keep her from turning on the people that sought her daughter's life. Spencer could end things, or change everything.Lilith went insane in her prison, the only thing anyone knows about her anymore is that her love of her daughter, is the only thing that keeps her there."He said because he knew it was true."The moment lilith would step out of her prison, spencer would become the fate she was memant to be...walking through the world, and only seeing what might be or what could be."

Mab nodded a little."I know.But its better then lilth being the one taking it apart."He pointed out before sighing softly as she wrapped her cold jacket arund her tighter before looking at titanna."So. It is spencer undoing the locks."she said looking worried. "We'll have to work together.Mayb ea blending of both, would be able to stop them."

Tristan shuddered violently. "Lilith... son of a bitch..." he whispered softly. "the Creator of the Fey..." he whispered, his eyes wide and astonished. "so someone knows who she is... what she is... and they want to take her out... someone wants the world to come to an end..." he swallowed thickly. "The Unnamed..." as the rumor went, three goddesses had created the earth, the third had grown so jealous of the other two, that they banished her, took her name, and cast her onto the earth that she so despised. people called her The Unnamed, the Creator of Mankind. she had set Mankind onto the earth like a plague to destroy everything, the earth and all it's creatures... but apparently, her creations just weren't working fast enough for her. "if The Unnamed is getting involved in this... then we're all fucked..." he shuddered violently. "we have to make sure that Lilith never escapes her prison... i can't lose Spencer... i just cant..."

Titanna nodded. "her mother was the creator of the Fey, it might take both of us to lock them both..." she admitted, blinking at Mab. "it might even take all three of us..." the kings, queens, and knights... "do you think the winter and summer knights can get along for long enough to save Spencer's sanity?"

"Yes, it would be like the unnamed one to bring this about."He said shuddering because it was gong to be nasty if they not only had one of their enemies, but a enemy of lilith's."We might.....we might have to talk to her. Only lilith will know how to completely bind her daughter, and maybe not even then."He said shuddering raid for his friend."And I wont let you.We'll keep her here. I promise."

Mab nodded shuddering a little before wincing."I think if they do not get along, the bladesmaster will have some strong words to stay t them bth, delivered at the point of a sword."Mab said shaking her head befroe sighing."We should go speak to spencer..."

Tristan shuddered a little and nodded. "i can understand her wanting Spencer dead... but why Falin?" he asked, blinking at Slate. "and how can we Call Lilith without hurting Spencer?" he asked, swallowing thickly. "maybe we should talk to Titanna... she knows something, i know she does..." he muttered softly. "she has to..."

Titanna smirked a little. "i think the Blademaster is the only person that Thitan fears." she admitted, grinning as she focused on her people, sorting through them to find her Summer Knight and her husband, tugging on them both to make them come to her. Thitan was first... it was easy to see why he was one of the people that Falin had seduced. Thitan was fierce, but oh so very good looking... even if he never went anywhere without his Dragon Claws, his favorite weapon. few people where willing to get to the hot tempered Summer Knight, and it was rumored that only Titanna herself could control his anger, one of the reasons why she had chosen him, because while he was usually in a rage over something, he did not kill unless he had to... though he did start many, many, many fights...

"I do not know, but we will find out."Slate sighed softly."And we will not call her. Her prison is here, at the borderlands between summer and winter. We will go to her."He said smiling slightly."We'll talk to titanna first though."

Nykyrian Cruel frowned as he followed the summer knight through the door, tilting his head at his wife leaning over to kiss her softly looking worried."Whatever are we discussing?"He asked because he had a feeling it was going to be unpleasant, before he glanced at thitan."The bladesmaster is still here you know."He said amused as the man glared at the winter fae standing in front of them.

ooooh Sexy! XDD i love the badass look!^^)

Tristan nodded and kissed Spencer's forehead. "i don't want to leave her..." he muttered softly, stroking the woman's hair. "do you think it's true? that the Unamed Killed the third Goddess and is the person who trapped Lilith?" he asked softly, blinking at Slate, his head tilted. "we should leave Spencer here with Falin, he'll need someone to control him... the stupid idiots going to try and get out of bed as soon as he wakes up, and if she's protecting him from himself, she won't feel so bad about being left behind... i really don't think we should let her find out that we're going to see...her... you know how she obsesses... and the last thing we need is finding out her parentage..."

Titanna smiled at Nyk, giving him a Kiss. "as you know, Spencer and Falin are here." she admitted, grinning because she knew both Thitan and Nyk loved Falin. he was such entertainment, and he was one of the few people not afraid of either of them. "well, someone's tried to kill Falin and they damn near succeeded." Thitan snarled, his fists clenching tightly, the metal on his hand shrieking as metal scraped against metal. "Slate, the Winter Knight slaughtered them, but it was too late.. one of Falin's locks has broken... and even worse, Spencer's locks are breaking as well..." "we have to re-bind them before they break free... it's too early, it could kill them, or drive them mad... in either case, bye bye earth." Clause admitted, Thitan sneering at the thought of having to work with the WINTER people, but he winced as Tristan was mentioned. Tristan was one of the only people to have completely humiliated Thitan in battle... not only had he kicked Thitan's ass, but he'd also done so effortlessly, without getting so much as a scratch on himself. no, Thitan did NOT like Tristan.

(lol h ea he's a badass XDD be back in a few.Time to go out again XD)

"I think whoever locked Lilith in her cage, had to have been her equal.And if they are not a goodess, I do not want to consider who it could be."Slate said shuddering before laughing."Yes it would be easier to sic her on falin then to tell her we're just leaving her behind."

Nyk smiled sighing softly before wincing. Snarling darkly as he realized what had happened, looking at mab."Lady, I am sorry it is our lands that threatened your man." Mab bowed her head slightly before smirking."He finds trouble where ever he goes. And I would not make that face dear,"She smirked reaching out to pat thitan's cheek like a mother to a child."Not only does my knight enjoy Tristan's company, but Spencer is in love with the bladesmaster. I do not think she would take kindly to someone insulting him, espicially not now."She said smirking slightly.

Tristan nodded a little. "so, if it is the Unnamed... then at this point, Lilith might simply be the only person who CAN stop The Unnamed... especially if Gaia is really dead..." he muttered softly before smirking. "yes, come on, help me wake her up... she wakes up swinging half the time." he complained, shaking Spencer's shoulder gently.

Titanna chuckled a little and nodded. "Slate was very eager to go with Falin." she looked troubled. "if Slate hadn't been there, Falin would have died..." she admitted, closing her eyes, refusing to think about what would have happened if Slate hadn't gone with Falin as Thitan scowled at Mab, huffing in annoyance... but Thitan liked Spencer, she was short, and chirpy... like a little bird, and she had found many things for him. "i am not a child Lady Winter... i can behave if he can." he stated with a haughty sniff. "we should see to Falin..." "i have already seen to him Thitan." Titanna promised, smirking at her Knight. "or where you hoping to bed him again?" she teased, Thitan blushing a touch. "i'm sorry Thitan but it seams as if Slate has Falin's attention at the moment..." "son of a bitch!" Thitan cursed, annoyed that Slate had yet ANOTHER thing that Thitan wanted.

Spencer whined stirring a little blinking tiredly."Why do i have to wake up?Do we have to leave?"She muttered looking tired. Slate smirked."oh yes, she wakes up swinging. Come down when you're awake. I can hear lady titanna."He said as he walked out of the room, frowning slightly at the sight before bowing to his queens."Ladies. Lords. Thitan."He said his lip twitchign a little.

Mab smirked a little, "yes, you are definately out of luck summer knight. It seems not only do you have to put up with tristan, you have to deal with slate and falin." "What about me?"Slate said lookign thoughtful before looking at the queens.'me and tristan were hoping to talk to you, ladies."

Tristan smiled at her. "no, we don't have to go anywhere, but Slate and i need to go take care of some of the Raiders that got away, and Falin needs watching after... the stupid idiot is going to hurt himself even more if he tries to get up now, and your the only person we can be sure he'll listen to." he admitted shaking his head a little. "will you watch him Spence?" he asked hopefully. "Slate's worried sick about the red monkey." he admitted, wrinkling his nose.

Thitan sighed a little and shook his head a little before scowling at Slate, sniffing in annoyance. "we where talking about how you nearly got Falin killed." he spate hatefully, smirking at Slate. "and how you aught to be dismissed as the Winter Knight since clearly you can't be counted on.. OUCH!" he yelped, rubbing his ass where Titanna's wicked fingers had pinched him. "i thought you said you could behave!?" she demanded, her eyes narrowed at him. "... i lied... i'm good at it." the Summer Queen rolled her eyes and shook her head. "ignore him Slate Darling. he's just annoyed because he can't fuck Falin anymore, what did you need to talk about?"

Spencer frowned sitting up on her elbows looking worried about her beloved bladesmaster before nodding."I will stay here and watch.I can do that."She said looking scared over her friend before frowning at tristan."You'll be careful?"She said looking at him concerned.

Slate frowned."Me?Me I didnt' do anything."he scowled. Nyk rolled his eyes looking at titanna."I don't thnk this is going to work. They cant be left together." "Me and Tristan were discussing what happened.We would like to find lilith's prison. She will be the only person who knows exactly what is going on."Slate said looking concerned and worried about seeing the goddess, but knowing that they had to.

Tristan smiled at her. "of course i'll be careful, their just lowly raiders, their easy enough to kill." he admitted with a small chuckle, shaking his head a little as he smiled at her, kissing her very gently. "now, why don't you go see to Falin, i beleive Titanna has him stable, and the sleeping liquid that i gave him will be wearing off soon."

Titanna shook her head. "it will work, because if it doesn't, i shall take away Thitan's balls and give them to Tristen as earrings." Thitan shifted and went a strange sort of pale, and blush at the same time, and for the first time in years he went completely silent. Titanna on the other hand immediately looked worried at Slate. "... you want to.. go and Visit Lilith!? are you MAD!?" she demanded, her eyes wide and astonished, looking over at Mab. "i don't think anyone has ever.. gone to visit her... would it even be possible?..."

"Good.Well.walk with me then."Spencer said slipping a arm around tristan's waist, wanting to be with him before he left."Hopefully he will stay calm.I would hate to have to knock him out."She said looking worried at the thought.

slate coughed covering up a laugh at thitan's look before nodding."I do, and I'm not. But Lilith loves her daughter, and you both know its the only thing that's keeping her imprisoned.If spener falls...." Mab looked pale and worried."I don't know. I've never had anyone want to."She said swallowing hard."It...it might be possible..."

he smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked, snickering suddenly. "you know... i just realized that Falin is shorter than you." he admitted with a smirk. "he's ike a cute little pygmy." he snickered again and shook his head. "if you have to knock him out to control him, then do so." he stated simply. "there's no need for you to waste too much energy fighting with him, just knock him over the head with something heavy."

Thitan wrinkled his nose, shooting Slate a glare before shaking his head. "we can't worry about some locked up Goddess right now, if Spencer and Falin are coming into their Godly abilities, we need to lock them back up!" he complained. "i won't risk Falin and Spencer just because Slate wants to go hook up with some ancient woman." he complained, glaring at Slate. he just wanted to argue really.

"He is?"Spencer looed up at him startled looking amused as she wrapped a arm around him before sighing softly."I will.don't worry.Just worry about the fight."She said sounding so very scared for him because it pained her to consider tht he might not come back from it.

"If spencer and falin are indeed coming into their powers, and its spencer undong the locks instead of someone else, her mother might be the only person able to stop her from harming all of us."Slae snapped back looking annoyed with the whole topic but determined to try and find lilith.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "he is." he admitted, snickering a little. "and i don't have to worry, it's not like i'm doing anything dangerous, i'd never be as stupid as that... not when i have to protect you." he admitted, smiling at her as he walked into Falin's room, the boy laying there with his shirt gone, bandages wrapped around his chest... he looked even smaller laying on the large bed with all of those blankets, and he was so pale. he even looked innocent, now that he didn't have that murderous glee look on his face. "good, he's still asleep."

Thitan growled but nodded reluctantly. "...you might be right." he grumbled, sulking as he looked at Slate. "fine, go, but i'm seducing Falin while your away." he growled, crossing his arms, Titanna snickering. "he's never going to sleep with you again Thitan, you've been trying for years... he'll never forgive you for setting him on fire." "it was an ACCIDENT!" Thitan complained, sulking violently as Titanna snickered, Clause fighting back his own laughter. "...did you really set him on fire?" "NO!...yes...." he grumbled unhappily. "ok so maybe i won't be seducing Falin anytime soon, but i can TRY!" he grumbled unhappily.

Spencer sighed looking up at tristan, still worried about him before she sat down on the edge of falin's bed, gently stroking his hair out of his face before climbing up onto the bed with him."Go.I'm okay tristan."She said loking anxious for him to leave, not because she wanted him gone but because she needed him to leave sooner so he could return that much sooner.

Slate smirked raising a eyebrow."You caught him on fire....no wonder you can't get laid."He said snickering."You can try all you want,but you couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons."Slate said starting to laugh harder, ignoring mab's look to behave.

Tristan scowled as he witnessed that. "do you have to crawl in bed with him?" he whined, sulking at her as Falin groaned, his eyes fluttering open. "uuhn... what happened?" he asked before he gasped. "Slate! Slate!!!?" he demanded, trying to sit up and find his weapons, clearly intending on fighting enemies that weren't there anymore. he cried out in pain, and flopped back onto the bed and blinked at Spencer, startled and in shock. "S..Spencer!? what happened? where are the raiders!? where's Slate?!" Tristan wisely left before Falin started firing questions at him.

Thitan grew red with fury, but barley restrained himself from attacking, because Tristan was there. Tristan's hand connected to Slate's head hard enough that the sound echoed, and he glared at the other. "Behave Slate." Tristan ordered. "we have to get going, The Red Monkey is awake and he's freaking out a little, if we don't hurry he's going to tear out of here trying to find you and do himself even more damage." Thitan looked confused for a moment before he looked utterly horrified and furious. "Your not talking about Falin!?" "yes./" "you can't call him that!" "i can call him whatever i want." Tristan growled, clearly in a foul mood as he walked away from them all. "Throw that flame at me Thitan, and i'll make sure you can never have children." Thitan squeaked and banished the wisp of fire he'd summoned and cupped his hand over his crotch to protect himself from Tristan's temper.

"How am I supposed to keep watch on him otherwise?"Spencer frowned looking up at him before sitting up, pressing a hand into falin's chest trying to calm him."Slate's here. He's fine. Him and tristan are fine."She reassured soothinghis hair out of his face loking so worried about him.

Slate whined yelping a little as he glared at the blade god, rubbing the back of his head."Did spencer now blow you?Why are you ruining my fun."The winter knight sulked rubbng his head before sighing,"Lets go then."He said wondering what had put the bladesmaster in such a bad mood as the two knights and god headed out of the castle."You know, the world would probably give you a title or something if you robbed thitan of the ablity to have children."

Falin sighed a little, relaxing at the promise that Slate was fine, relaxing in the bed as he closed his eyes. "i don't give a damn about Tristan, he wasn't even in danger." he grumbled, shuddering a little as he touched his chest. "i remember the spear... it went right through me... i should be dead..." he admitted, swallowing thickly. "fuck... that scared me." he admitted, blinking at her and smiling. "i presume your here to tie me to the bed then?" he complained, pouting at her. "will you read me a story then? i'm bored..." he complained, sulking at the thought of being stick in bed for gods only knew how long. (if she gets a certain storybook, i'll type up the history of the Three Goddesses for you^^)

Tristan huffed darkly at Slate, hiding his fear, and worry behind a mask of grouchy anger. "maybe i'll get a trophy if i neuter you both!?" Tristan snapped unhappily. "maybe then you'll shut the fuck up for once and stop putting peoples sanities at risk!" Slate knew Tristan well enough to know that Tristan didn't mean it. he was only worried about Spencer, afraid he would come back and she would be lost to him forever. "let's just hurry the hell up and find Lilith...." he paused suddenly, looking at Slate. "speaking of, how ARE we going to find Lilith?"

"I know. I felt...it. You. I found you, and tristan cme to help.WE got you to titanna and she saved you."she said before laughing, "I am. But I shall read you a story, despite the whining."She teased kissing his forehead before getting up and getting a storybook from the shelf and sitting down again,cuddling the man as she started to read.

Slate rolled his eyes knowing his friend well enough to not take the mn's words to heart."I would, but thitan wouldn't know how to shut up if we gagged him. That's what his last girlfriend complained about you know, he wouldn't shut up."He snickered a little before sighing softly, biting his lip and holding up a vial of blood."This is spencer's. Blood of her blood, you're the god. You can track spencer when she was hurt, remember on her last case, you found her in the middle of nowhere. Just...try to find lilith instead. They're blood tied, you should be able to track them both like this."

the book was about the Birth of the Earth, and the Three Goddesses who had given birth to it. instead of letting her read to him, he started reading aloud instead, he had always been curious about the gods and Goddesses that roamed the earth. "Long, long ago when the earth was still dust and dirt, Three Goddess sisters roamed the lands, playing with each other. the Eldest Goddess, whose name was Gaia, decided to have fun with the Earth, and spread forth her power, and gave to the earth all things green, and wild. trees grew, and rivers flowed and animals sprouted from the waters and the trees and the earth to fill the world with energy and life... with every new birth, Gaia grew stronger, and the other two sisters where jealous of her power.

and so, Lilth, the youngest of the sisters, created the Fey, to control the elements of Nature and the Wilds that Gaia had created. through the Fey, she controlled part of the Wilds and the nature that Gaia created, and gained power from the Magic that she had created, and given to her creations. the two sisters, where satisfied, and happily shared their power, and offered to share with the third middle sister. but the middle sister was greedy and heartless, and was jealus of her sisters powers, and so, cursed the earth with a plague....

Mankind was what the third sister created, and set them on the earth with only one purpose... to destroy. to destroy everything. and the humans did, they destroyed all things, animals, rivers, forests, and even each other. but most of all, they destroyed the earth, the Wilds, and the Fey. Lilith, desperate to protect her creatures, pulled them out of human's reach, creating barriers around the Fey realms, so that only certain kinds of humans could get past. her creatures where safe, and Lilith relaxed, but Gaia could not protect her creations, and with every day the humans might, and power grew, and Gaia began to die. the middle sister was gleeful with this, and gloated and boasted about her powers, which where growing every day. Lilith, and Gaia worked together, and struck the middle sisters name from all records, to forever only be known as 'The Unnamed', and banished her to live amidst the humans she had created, but it was too late, the damage was done, Gaia, too weak to do any more, passed into the earth, where she disappeared. and Lilith was left to the mercy of The Unnamed's traps and minions, who tricked Lilith into madness, creating a prison for her, and dooming Lilith to never again, see another living soul..."

Falin shuddered a little. "damn... that's... The Unnamed is really sadistic... can you imagine!?" he asked, blinking at Spencer, his head tilted. "i wonder what happened to Lilith and Gaia? it says here that Lilith was tricked somehow, and that it drove her mad... and Gaia simply vanished." he shook his head. "it's so...weird... but.. i think i've heard this story before..." he admitted shaking his head as he laid his head on Spencer's shoulder. "gods i'm tired... i think i need a nap..."

Tristan snorted a little. "i bet he'd shut up if i cut his tongue out." he grumbled before taking the Vial of blood, sighing a little. "fuck Slate..." he complained. "do you know how hard it was to find Spencer?!" he demanded before shaking his head, uncorking the vial and tipping the contents into his mouth, holding the blood on his tongue as he closed his eyes and focused, his bright Aura filling the air, not that anyone but Falin could have seen it anyway. he stood there, and sifted, and sorted through the links to the blood, and had to constantly ignore the tug on him that was Spencer herself. "there..." he muttered, swallowing his mouthful. "i think i have her..." he muttered, opening his glowing eyes. "this way." and with that, he was striding off, lost tot he tug of blood to blood, all Slate could do was follow and watch Tristan's back if trouble came their way.

Back
Top Bottom