Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

Spencer laughed softly nodding a little."Ahh but they are such lovely muscles."She said running her hands over her stomach, wincing a little as she stood dressing slowly. Looking amused as he carried her into the hot spring she smiled softly."Ohh it feels so good."She muttered relaxing looking so happy."Oh, my body likes this."She said sighing in pleasure

Slate nodded looking amused.I'm sure he's forgiven everything. He'll beon cloud nine by now."He said snickering a little before shuddering a little frowning slightly as he looked at falinBefore his eyes gleamed wintery white."Oh, I think I shall go with you. I don't get to play with the little people anymore, Mab has better projects for me to take care of."He said snickering a little.

he chuckled a little, looking at her. "i like your muscles much more." he teased, winking at her a little as he relaxed in the hot water. "mmm mine too." he admitted happily, grinning as he took her hand in his, holding it gently, his thumb stroking the knuckles as he simply luxuriated in being able to touch her like that now.

Falin smirked at Slate. "a chance to show off even, oh yes, this stay at Summer is getting better and better every moment." he purred happily. "should we tell the Blade Bastard and Spence that we're leaving?" he asked curiously as he stroked the Bow he always carried with him, almost lovingly. he was eager to spill some blood, and didn't want to spend a day looking around for his freinds to let them know he was leaving. "i'll tell them." Titanna promised, smirking a little. "i know how grouchy you get when you can't rush off and kill something... how long has it been since you've had a challenge?" "about three months... i was supposed to kill Spence, but as you can see i decided not to." he admitted with a small snicker.

"Oh I think yours are better."She said luahging a little amused before smiling as he stroked her knuckles, shifting to sit in his lap, leaning back gainst his chest as she closed her eyes,just enjoying being with him. Going quiet for a few minutes."Tristan....you've never..I mean there were lots of women staying at your house...I know there were...I live next door..."She said not wanting to question him, but insecure enough to need to know the answer.

"You ,are fairly amusing. You'd fit in well with winter, who enjoys a good hunt."Slate mused looking amused because it was so interesting to see how happy falin was to rush off to kill somehing."Sooo what are we killing now?"he said as he headed for the doors with the other two.

he chuckled a little and shook his head a little as he held her, hesitating a little as she asked. "yeah.. there, where a lot of women..." he agreed softly. "i.. have to admit i did... play, a little... but i never had sex." he admitted. "they thought i was a eunuch... you know, someone without their dick? i never even took my pants off for most of them... i guess i was too embarrassed to admit to them that i wanted to explore but not.. you know, go all the way." he admitted, embarrassment evident in his voice. "none of them... felt right..." he admitted, shaking his head. "most of them where actually there for sword lessons anyway." he admitted. "they wanted to learn the lade, and i'm one of the few willing to work with a woman."

Falin snorted a little and shook his head. "i am NOT Amusing, thank you very much." he complained, rolling his eyes a little. "and if you had paid attention, you'd know what we where headed out to kill." he taunted, smirking a little. "we're going after some Raiders who have been giving the Summer Lady problems." he admitted simply."now stop lagging, i want to get to their Camp by nightfall." he ordered sternly. heading straight out the door and into the volcanic inner city, pondering the best way to go about getting to where they needed to go. "i'd say Fire Horses, but they would never let you ride them..." he mused. "looks like we're walking." he complained.

Spencer frowned a little before snuggling into him, looking content with the answer, beause it was reassuring to hear that. Shifting to straddle his waist she looked down at him, white blond hair framing her face as she looked at hm."Hmmm you most definately not without a dick."She purred a little squirming against him, beforesighing softly."Hmmm well, yoou are the bst, bladesmaster. You know howto use your weapon well."She teased, a smile dimling her cheek.

"You are to.Like a small ferocious dog that I found."He said dsnickering a little before following falin out of the room looking amused as he nodded slightly."Not only they wouldn't let them ride me, but I have no desire to ride them. That's to much heat near my crotch."he said snickering at the man's complaining as they started walking.

he smiled, relieved that she was alright with that and he laughed a little as she teased him, arching his hips so that he brushed against all of her most sensitive places with his 'weapon.' "i also read a lot of books on the subject." he admitted with a grin. "and i had a lot of practice with my hand." he admitted with a small snicker as he shook his head, smirking at her as he ran his hand along her belly. "are you sure your feeling well enough to be teasing me like this? i might not be able to restrain myself, and then we'll be sore all over again."

Falin rolled his eyes. "small my ass." he complained, annoyed that he was the shortest one in their weird little group... he was even a bare half inch shorter than Spencer! dammit. "and technically, Spencer found me, not you." he admitted, smirking at Slate. "she's just nice enough to let you borrow me." he teased, shaking his head a little. "you and your crotch. is your dick the only thing you think about?" he teased. "it seams like the only thing you actually care about is sex." he teased. not that he was any better... he only cared about sex, killing, and his Bow so... he really didn't have room to talk.

Spencer smiledblushing a little, moaning quietly as he brushed against her. Shifting she uddled down against him, sighing softly at the touch on her stomach."Hmmm I have every faith in your restraint when you're not drugged, trist."She teased nuzzling his neck with a smile.

"You're shorter than spencer.Who's so short she can give tristan a blow job without bending down."Slate said amused before rolling his eyes."Spencer?Nice?I think you have the wrong, finger, kid."He teased before smirking."Well, after living as long as I do, you come to enjoy new things and sex is always new."He shrugged before smirking wider."Besides, I don't want to get burne somewhere so sensitive. Horses don't like me."

Tristan chuckled a little and smiled at her. "i have to admit, my self restraint even while drugged is impressive." he teased, smiling at her. "i thought i was going to die when you kept refusing to leave... so stubborn." he complained playfully as he pulled her up for a kiss, chuckling a little. "but still, it's not nice to tease me so ruthlessly... it's not so bad for you, when your aroused, no one can tell." he teased, smirking. "i tent the damn towel."

Falin snorted a little. "Tristan is unnaturally tall." he complained. "he's even taller than you are." Falin at least was well used to being short. "i just haven't hit my growth spurt yet." he was twenty six... he was well past any growth spurts. "does it bother you?" Falin asked suddenly. "being so long lived i mean?" he asked, looking at the other. "does it bother you that i'm going to get old and wrinkly and die?" he looked a little worried about it himself. "...what if i've done so much evil in my life, that i'm sent to purgatory, instead of being reincarnated?" he asked, glancing at the other, smirking a little. "so i take it, you haven't done much 'riding' in your life eh?" he teased, his voice sly and flirty. "what a shame, maybe i'll have to give you some lessons hmm?" he asked with a smirk as he moved out into the desert. "i might be able to find some Dragons... but then, they wouldn't like you much either."

spencer smiled softly kssing him back before laughing at him."Hmm so you do....and what such a size of tent it is..."she teased shifting a little sliding a hand over him, stroking him once blushing hard before squirming away, laughing as she got out."Titanna said no sex in the tubs."She said smiling as she looked around nervously as if half expecting the queen to shw up, her eyes starting to glaze as she looked at him, her eyes going towards the distance, seeing something beyond him, "Tristan....someone's coming for me..."She whispered her voice starting to shake, trembling as she clutched the towel against her.

"So he is, and you are not growing.Stop whining."he said snickering before looking thoughtful."Not so much.Because I spend my whole time with tristan and spencer, who are never going to get older, so time...doesn't seem to touch me."He said ffrowning at the other before shaking his head."I'm sure you wont do anything that bad.AFter all, you saved spencer.You can be redeemed."He said snickering before tiltnig his head."Maybe."

he laughed a little and shuddered as she stroked him, making him shudder. "oh my god..." he whined. "your just Cruel!" he whined unhappily, shaking his head a little as he sat up and slid out of the tub, sulking at her before pausing. "someones coming for you?" he asked, his eyes narrowed as he summoned a blade to his hands, the gleaming metal shining in the light of the hot spring cave as he pulled, her, carefully over to him, wrapping the towel around her so that she was fully covered. "come on, we'll go back to the bedroom, i won't let anyone in." he promised, kissing her forehead. "we'll get Slate and Falin too."

he glared at Slate and shook his head. "not much for the comforting thing are you?" he asked, looking amused. "and i've done a lot of bad things." he admitted simply. "but i suppose if i try very hard i can be redeemed." he agreed. "come on, we're loosing time." he admitted, taking a sharp left. "we're taking a short cut." he admitted simply as he headed straight for the desert. "they should only be two days out by walk." he admitted with a small snicker. "unless you and all of your 'godly wisdom' can make us move faster, hmm?"

Spencer looked up at him blue eyes blnd to the man in front of her, swallowing hard as she raised a hand to touch his cheek, to reassure herself that he was there, curling up against his chest, feeling safe in the gleaming circle of his arms and swords."They're not here....they're....fighting.Will be. Soon...maybe...."She whimpered quietly shuddering hard."They're going to be hurt.Tristan, we have to stop them."

"I am a winter knight no one said I had to be a comforting person.That's why you have the summer knight."He sniffed primly, like a star struck diva before smirking a little. "Of course I know a better way. You just wont find it comfortable."He said smiling a little as he raised a hand, using a small force of his will, letting the creature take shape, unlike the summer's horses, the winter's one were creatures of just ice and snow. "Get on."He said sliding into the saddle reaching out to help the other up.

he leaned into her hand as she touched him, his eyes filled with worry as he stared at her. "what do you mean their not here? their fighting? fighting who!?" he asked, his eyes wide and astonished. "whose going to get hurt!?" he shook his head, tied a towel around his waist, and scooped her into his arms. "hold on tight Little Finder." he ordered softly as he practically fled the Hot Springs room, racing for their bedroom, nearly running full tilt into Titanna. "Lady Summer! we... o you know where Slate and Falin are!?" "oh... i just sent them out to kill someone... why? is anything the matter?"

he snorted a little. "he's not very good at the comforting thing either... though i have to admit, he is good in bed." he flashed Slate a smug little smirk, and it was impossible to tell if he was joking or serious. "i'm not bothered by the Cold." he admitted with a small snicker as he shook his head and settled onto the horse without even a shiver. "we're going in that direction... how fast can the beast run?" he was just glad that almost all animals liked him. from the mighty phoenix, to the massive Dragon, to the Grumpy Bear and the Sly fox, nearly all animals let him be near them without so much as a hesitation. he'd never bothered to wonder about it before, but now... now, for the first time in his life, he was wondering who he really was.

"Fighting....outlanders...people.....needs help.Not what they expect."Spencer said slowly not there, it was worse than what tristan had expected in her insanity. At least in her insanity she had known him. This...this was almost lie she wasn't there at all."Someone's hurting them..."Spencer whimpered pressing her face into tristan's chest."All blood and death.That's all thats waiting for us.FOr nightside."She whimpered louder, the sound becoming a soft keen quickly starting to lose her hold on her sanity.

"So he is. Though a little warm for my tastes."Slate said wrinkling his nose a little laughing softly before sighing."Fast."he said sinking his heels into the ice horses' sides smirking as the beast flew across the ground icy hoofprints left behind them.

Tristan trembled violently as he clutched her tightly to him, cradling her. "Spencer! Don't Leave ME!!!" he demanded, kissing her, hard, pulling her tight, so tight to him that it hurt a he pressed their lips together, tears pulling out of his eyes to splash against her face as Titanna pressed a hand to her lips, looking horrified, her eyes widening. "oh my lords... what have i done!?" for one terrifying moment, Titanna was afraid she had sent the two to their deaths, and doomed both Tristan and Spencer to madness.

Falin snickered a little. "yeah, he set me on fire during Climax... i was NOT happy." Falin admitted with a chipper laugh as they raced across the ground, the whistling sound the only warning as a dull Thud filled the air, Falin crying out as he shuddered and slipped off the horse, falling onto the ground hard as another whistling sound struck the horse, slicing through a leg and sending it to the ground as Falin gasped, clutching at a spear that was lodged in the middle of his chest... just underneath the breastbone, the spear had probobly missed anything too vital, but as Falin coughed, blood spattered from his lips as he gripped the wooden shaft, his eyes wide and panicked as he looked up at Slate. "i... haven't... redeemed..." he managed to hiss as another whistling sound filled the air, another Spear, headed straight for Slate's head.

Spencer whimpered as he kissed her, "...where would I go?Tristan, I don't want to go anywhere...."Spencer whined shifting, snuggled against him as she clung to him, whining softly."please bladesmaster...we have to help..."She whined blinking slowly, starting to gather herself again.

Slate cursed yelping as he fell to the ground, rolling to his feet as he looked down at falin."You're not dying yet bastard I haven't gotten tired of you yet."He growled his sword flashing up the ice blade shining brightly in the air as the sper lodged itself in the blade, twisting he looked to see who was attacking them."Let us pass!"He snarled bristling and pissed as he tried not to think about the hunter he ws standing over bleeding out.

Tristan shook his head. "no... no you're not going anywhere." he assured her, biting back the sob that wanted to tear it's way out of his throat. "come on my little Finder..." he whispered. "we have to find Slate and Falin now..." he whispered, wiping his eyes. "but first... we have to get dressed..."

Falin choked again, shaking his head a little. "you'll... never get... tired of me... bastard..." he complained, panting hard, the pain clouding his senses as laughter echoed through the trap that they had fallen into. "no, i don't think i will let you pass... your Finder, and your fuck toy must die." the voice echoed all around them like a God, and behind Slate, Falin had stopped breathing, succumbing to his injuries... and yet... the boy was standing up, his eyes pure gold... there was no pupil, no whites... they where only swirling gold as he stood and looked down at the spear lodged in his chest before looking at Slate. "you will not speak of this to Falin... i can save his life, but it will be a very near thing... you must escape these men... help will be here soon, but you must flee. i cannot Keep Falin alive much longer." the voice was deep, echoingly deep, and it was clear that Falin was... not what he seamed to be... because while he looked like he was being possessed... there was nothing possessing him. "Falin will not recall this Winter Knight." the stranger warned. "and telling him could doom all of the earth, mortal and otherwise. now hurry, kill those men, they are being possessed by a thing of great evil."

"Yes...clthes would be good."She said before moving away from him and heading toward their rooms, dressing quickly before looking at him so very anxious."I can...see where they are...but I don't know how to get there.Tristan!How do we get there."She said sounding so scared and frightened.

"No, the finder will not die. Nor falin. I will not allow you to kill them.."Slate snarled before looking at falin, looking so startled he nearly dropped his sword before he nodded."I will do that."He said before moving to slaughter the men fighting against them, moving through them lightening quick, like tristan, the man was wickedly fast. Snarling as he finished panting as he looked at falin, moving to his side.Picking him up he summoned another horse,c radling the boy in his arms as he turned back towards the summer lands.

Titanna smiled as she followed them into the bedroom. "i send you there of course." Titanna admitted, clapping her hands, summoning a phoenix to her, the bird hovering over their heads. 'you must think very hard about where you need to be Spencer." Titanna ordered, clapping her hands again as Flames enveloped Tristan and Spencer, taking them straight to Falin and Slate just in time to see another horse being summoned.

Falin was back on the ground by the time Slate finished, so pale he was nearly blue, shuddering and trembling as he gasped for breath, his large eyes still fully golden, still possessed. 'i am... Falin's... future." the stranger whispered. "i am... who he... will be...' he explained, staring at slate, coughing again, blood splattering the winter knights face as his eyes flicked to Tristan and Spencer as they appeared in a rush of flames, several feet away from them. "we... are dying..." Falin, who was not Falin whispered, his eyes sliding closed. "this thing called Pain... we do not like it..." and with that he fell still and silent again, limp in Slate's arms, his heart quivering, barley beating... so close to death, but not there yet. "oh my god!" Tristan hissed, horrified as he studied Falin. "oh god... we have to get him help!" but the Phoenix was already gone, and there was no removing that spear with bare hands.

Spencer gasped as she looked at her friend so pained, falling to her knees even as slate laid him down, hands gently finding the spear."It is not your time to die, Hunter. I still have a use for you."Silver blue eyes flaired bright as his own future self looking back at future self before her hands found the spear and the thing shimmered in her hands as she found whwat was killing him, and found what needed fixed to save him."Falin?"She whispered looking so confused on what she had done as she didnt remember either.

Falin gasped as he felt the Spear vanishing, and his blood loss stopping, coughing as his eyes fluttered open, their normal ugly brown color as always. "u..uuuh... i don't... hurts..." he managed to stutter. "can't... what happened?" he asked, his eyes swimming with tears as he started trembling violently. going into shock, which could kill just as easily as blood loss could. "i'm so cold..." Falin whimpered. "i can't move..." he whimpered, terrified, panicked, and in shock he was starting to go hysterical as Tristan tipped something into the boys mouth. "sleeping juice." Tristan explained. "it will keep him asleep so he wont feel the pain." he smiled at Spencer. "it's alright Spence... you saved him." he promised. "he's not bleeding anymore... he just needs a lot of rest and time to close the hole in his chest." he promised, glancing at Slate. "are you alright Slate?" he asked, examining the blood soaked warrior... not that any of it was actually Slate's blood. it was all the enemies, and Falin's of course. Falin was still trembling, even in sleep, and Tristan carefully gathered Spencer into his Arms. "come on, let's go back, Titanna probobly has medical attention waiting for us.. Falin still needs to be seen to... Slate, are you alright? you look kind of... spaced.."

slate swallowed hard nodding."I'm fine."Slate said looing surprised before nodding gently picking up falin holding him close as he forced summer lands to bend to his will and opened a door to the castle for them, the wintery entrance shattering as soon as they stepped through."Titanna!"Slate snarled, his voice a thunderous summons as he looked at spencer, watching her slump unconscious into tristan's arms."Get her to bed.I can take care of falin."He said as he settled falin into his bed,looking anxious.

Titanna felt the summer lands bend to Slate's will, and for the first time in the history of the Fey, she let it happen, and even made it easier for him. in Winter, Clause staggered under the effects of the Summer, and Winter lands blending together, shocked and breathless before everything snapped back into place, separate as it should have been. "..something bad has happened my Love." he muttered, glancing at Mab. "History has been made today.."

as soon as the strange effects of the summer and winter twisting was done, Titanna was racing down the stairs to Slate, her unusual dress left behind, coming down in slacks and a baggy shirt as she skidded to a halt in front of Slate. "leave!" she ordered him. "he's going into severe shock, and your Chill Winter is making it worse." she ordered, shooing him away. "go and see to Spencer, i will send a servant to fetch you once i have Falin stable." she admitted, shoving Slate, Tristan, and Spencer out of the room and slamming the door shut, Tristan holding Spencer close to him. "come on Slate, there's little we can do for him. and she's right, he's in shock, your too cold for him right now." he admitted softly. "come help me make sure Spencer doesn't almost go mad again..." he ordered, carrying Spencer back to their rooms, settling her into bed and covering her with the blankets, kissing her forehead. "she knew Slate..." Tristan whispered. "she knew this was going to happen, she freaked out in the bath... we should have been there sooner... you both almost died..." well, no, the fey that had attacked them hadn't had a chance against Slate... but they damn near succeeded in killing Falin... the question was... why Falin and Spencer, when the Winter Knight and the Blade God where so much more impressive and dangerous?

Slate snrled a little annoyed at being ordered to leave before nodding.Looking at tristan s he looked down atspencer,What do you mean?"He said annoyed with the man for taking the blame."Tristan, they weren't trying to kill me.They just didn't want me to get falin help."He said frowning harder,"Why them?It seems like this was set up to kll them, not us.Which is not normal.Most people would go after gods and a mortal champion."

Mab nodded looking odd,shuddering in the aftermath of feeling them blend together."Something made Slate force the world around him."She swallowed hard standng."We need to go see them."She said worried that her champion was dying, or her adopted daughter was dying.Spencer could not die, it would bring the world crashing down on them all.

Tristan shook his head. "she had a vision." he explained. "whoever those people where, she was convinced that they where going to kill her, and you and Falin." he admitted glancing at Slate. "we both know that Spencer isn't mortal anymore... maybe she's... important, somehow? maybe she's more of a God than we think she is?" he asked softly, settling her into bed. "but why Falin? he's just some silly mortal who's stronger than we give him credit for..." he scowled a little. "i don't like this... i don't like this at all Slate... something big is happening and the Gods are making it impossible to know what's going on... it's like we're a god damned fucking play for them! some fucking soap opera!" he growled, his eyes narrowed viciously as he stroked Spencer's hair. "she nearly went mad when she had her vision Slate... what am i going to do if she leaves me?"

Clause nodded, snapping his fingers, and ordering their servants to pack, sending an Ice Bird to Titanna, warning her that they where coming for a visit, a Fire Bird returning with a message that she had expected such a visit, and was in the process of preparing some nicely icy rooms for them. "if Spencer falls, the Fey will fall..." Clause whispered, shaking his head. "we cannot allow this to happen."

Slate looked at the other man as spencer made content little sounds as tristan stroked her hair ,already falling asleep and ignoring the men talking about her. "She'll never leave you. Even in her insanity, she knew who you were. She came back, for you."He reassured though it made him a little sick to considered. He knew who her mother was but beyond that the mortal champion of the winter court was ust as in the dark as the rest of them. Which meant he had no idea how to help either spencer or falin.

Mab nodded looking pained before swallowing."Her mother's coming for her.We...we always knew it was a chance.But if the halbringer falls, not only they fey will fall with her."Mab whispered for one looking scared as she walked into her consort's arms, holding him tightly. Because she knew if Spencer fell and was no longer the leash that held her mother restrained, the world was going to burn.

Back
Top Bottom