Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

he shook his head a little. "no... i don't want you to kill me... but if i could ask you for a favor?... i have found... a replacement... a very strong young man." he admitted. "Theodore." he admitted, shaking his head a little. "he would make a perfect summer knight... after we've saved Spender, i want you to go and get him." Thitan ordered simply. "i'm old Slate. even for an immortal." he smiled a little. "i welcome death... i only regret that i never had anyone to share Life with." he looked at Slate. "never let him go. he loves you." he admitted smiling at his Rival. "i curse you for it, i hope you know... but i would rather have Falin be happy with you, than dead with me." he admitted with a nod. "i have enough power to help the Little Finder, and enough power to change the mortal into my successor." he admitted. "i've talked to Theodore about this, he knows to expect you, he's been ready for years now. and Titanna agrees with my decision so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble." he admitted shaking his head as he clapped Slate on the shoulder. "come on. Titanna and Mab want to talk to you about what you saw in the..." he shuddered violently. "what you saw in Lilith..." the summer knight was afraid of that woman, that much was clear.

Slate frowned at him, swallowing hard."I will do that. I will see that he is well trained."He said, his smile flashing brightly. After all it had been the former winter knight who had found him,but it had been thitan who had overseen his training when the man past before he could truly train him, leaving a new winter knight with nothing to go on. "I will make Tristan help train him. You will not be shamed with your successor."He said smiling before shuddering."...it will not be welcome."he said as he followed thitan inside.

Thitan smiled a little and nodded. "thanks." he stated simply. "just try not to drown him hmm?" he asked, smirking as he recalled the time, near the end of Slate's training where Slate had been boating and Thitan had shoved him into an icy lake, not realizing that Slate couldn't swim. the poor Summer knight had gotten a cold diving in after Slate to save the boastful bastard. "Tristan will make a good teacher... he scares the shit out of me." he admitted with a small shudder, shaking his head as he led the way to the throne room, where a small table had been set up and covered in snack foods and treats for the Kings and Queens to enjoy while they spoke. "Titanna and the others don't know Slate." Thitan warned. "Titanna thinks i have enough time left to train my replacement and i'd like it to stay that way for now..." "Ah!" Titanna chirped, smiling at the two Knights. "your here! good, we have many things to discuss, the first being Lady Lilith..."

Slate sputtered a little pouting at him."That wasn't my fault!Normal people dont go shoving others into lakes!"He sputtered before sighing a little as they went inside. Bowing his head a little at the other's words, even as his heart tightened at the idea there wasn't alot of time left. He might not like thitan alot, but he'd always known him. "What about her?She's insane lady titana."Slate said swallowing hard. "We told you your visit would not be useful slate."Nyk pointed out, a arm wrapped around his wife's waist.

Tristan stepped out of the shadows, looking tired still. "that's not true... we found out one thing... she can't escape her prison on her own." he admitted sinking into a chair as Thitan smirked at Slate. "it was your fault for pissing me off." he teased Slate before taking his own seat. "we also found out that something about Falin disturbs her. she reacted poorly when i mentioned him." Tristan admitted, grabbing a scone and buttering the hell out of it as Titanna closed her eyes and shook her head. "do not ask about Falin. we have our theories... and those alone could get us all killed when the time comes. his identity is a secrete for a reason." she admitted simply, Tristan looking shocked. "we will have to lock his powers as well as Spencer's." Clause admitted softly. "but i do not know if we can." "Thitan, can you and Slate work together long enough to Share Powers?" "...if i have to." Thitan complained, scowling darkly. "... i won't like it, but i can do it." he shot Slate an almost amused Scowl. "if the little brat can behave himself, i'll behave as well." "Thitan! we don't have time to pick fights! don't you understand!? these children could destroy the earth!" Thitan looked shocked, his eyes wide. "w...what?... are you serious? their just kids, they can't have that much power!"

Slate rolled his eyes looking worried at tristan beore sighing softly."I can as long s Thitan can at lke a grown up."He said sighing softly. Mabnodded studying the knights, swallowing hard."Spencer is lilith's daughter, a goddess of fate. On her own she'd be able to undo the world, but she is the key to lilith's prison, the only one that could easily undo her cage."The winter queen shuddered sighing softly."And whatever Falin is, if she undoes the locks on his powers, spencer and him might be pushed into becoming who they are meant to be before they are ready. Which would truly drive spencer insane, instead of just making it a possiblity."

Thitan huffed. "i'm over three thousand years old! i can be a child if i WANT to!" he complained, crossing his arms and pouting, Tristan snorting a little as he shook his head. "yeah? i'm three hundred years old, i'm more entitled to act like a child than you do. now shut up, sit up straight, and behave or i really WILL take your balls off like Falin asked me too." Thitan winced and cupped himself, going a bright red color as he protected himself, Titanna chuckling a little before shaking her head, looking at Mab as Clause nodded. "if we can stop Falin and Spencer from unlocking each-other's magic, we can save both of their sanities." THAT, had Thitan's attention. "wait.. Falin's Sanity is at risk!?" "...you think he can have THAT much power and not be at mental risk?" Thitan winced and shook his head. "i didn't think about it..."

Slate looked relieved at that idea, swallowing hard before shaking his head."It might kill us to do so.Which would be just as bad and unstable for the world as if spencer and falin were freed."he pointed out swallowing hard. "Yes ,but a sane daughter of lilith is worth the risk, because if in her insanity she releases her mother....the world will fall to the woman."she said because it scared her to think of the mother of the fae so twisted by her imprisonment that there was nothing left of the woman she'd been.

"i do not think it will kill us." Titanna admitted simply, smiling a little. "and Slate is right, the lives of Spencer and Falin are too important to not risk this. if things go badly, i have a replacement trained, i will cut you all loose from the web." Clause stated, Titanna wincing but nodding. she would miss her husband, and would follow him in death, but she too had a replacement trained, and was ready to accept death if it meant saving Spencer and Falin. Thitan just nodded, and only Slate would know the truth of that nod... if things went bad, it wasn't going to be Titanna cutting them from the web... Thitan was planning on sacrificing himself to save Falin... if he had to. which was why he was willingly sharing his magic with Slate, because if things went pear shaped, he could leave it up to Slate to raise the new Winter Knight, using Thitan's borrowed magic. it was no wonder Thitan didn't want Titanna to know how week he was getting, she would know what he was planning if she did, and since she thought of him as a son, she wouldn't be able to help herself... she would try to protect him, and skewer the attempt at saving Falin and Spencer. "how do we do this?" "Mab and i will borrow your magic, and weave new locks and place them on Spencer, and Falin's magics, locking them back into mortal forms. good as new." Titanna promised, well, it was the theory anyway.

Slate frowned as he wathed them before smirking a little. Trying hard to not think about how bdly this was going to go and how thitan was going to be the one caught."And we cn never tell Spencer and Falin what we risked doing htis.The two of them will go apeshit."He said looking at tristn becausehe ws trusting the bladesmaster to keep her from finding out before nodding. Mab nodded looking at her husbnd before looking at the other queen."We will go prepare now. We need to be calm and relaxed, if we're not focused we''re going to fail for sure."She said looking worried before sighing.

Thitan shook his head. "Falin would run away before he ever let us risk this." Thistan admitted simply, Tristan grimacing as he nodded. "Spencer would lock herself up somewhere and bitch us out to the ends of the earth... we'll have to drug them." "they need to be asleep for the ceremony anyway." Titanna admitted, Clause pausing. "we'll go rest... we'll put the sleeping drugs in their dinners and do it tonight. the sooner we do it, the better. we won't have too much time to get too nervous." "i agree." Thitan admitted, looking at Tristan. "you'll watch them while we're preparing?" "yes, i have some sleeping drug as well, i'll powder their dinner." he promised. "getting Falin to not check his food is going to be what's hard... Titanna has him so paranoid about aphrodisiacs..." "then put it in colored water, and tell him it's for healing." Clause stated. "a painkiller or something." "...that might work." Thitan agreed, Tristan nodding as he stood up and headed back to the resting godlings. "... i have a bad feeling..." Titanna admitted softly, glancing around. "something bad is going to happen..."

"And tristan if you give it to her, spencer wont bother to check what's in it."Slate said sighing softly because this whole thing worried him. Following after tristan."you okay?"he said studying his friend waving thitan to join them, not about to let the summer knight leave, because despite their fighting, he wanted to sy his goodbyes, his way.

Mab nodded swallowing hrd as she watched them go."Yes. something is but there is nothing else we can do."She said before heaing for her own rooms to rest until dinner.

Tristan nodded a little and shook his head. "i'm not ok." he hissed, grouchy as he set a hand to his heart. "i'm fucking exaughsted still... and... i'm scared.." he admitted swallowing thickly. "Lilith said those things... what if she wasn't lying?" "Lilith is insane Blade God." Thitan growled. "you shouldn't pay her any mind." he stated simply. "we'll save the little finder, and Falin too." he stated sternly. "go take a nap Tristan, cuddle with your woman. we'll do everything we can to save her... the Queens are even prepares to take their lives. remember that. they won't fail." Thitan promised before turning and walking away, leaving Slate to follow this time. Thitan went into his room, and got a large book, just like the one Slate had. it was a guidebook and history of sorts, it was used for one generation of knight, to help train the next. he had once held both the Summer and Winter book... and now, Slate would as well. "Titanna suspects me i think." Thitan admitted. "she knows something is going to happen anyway..." he sighed and set his hand on the cover of his book. "Slate... i still hate you..." Thitan admitted, staring at Slate. "but... your also my oldest, and closest freind." he admitted. "so take this book... and teach my successor well."

Slate looking at him."Go take care of spencer then.Shell make you feel better."Hesaid snickering a little before sighing as he followed thitan into the room, staring at the book, absently running his fingers over the cover."No one could hate like friends."He muttered shuddering a little. "You know I'll teach him well."he said as much as he wanted to yell about thitan dying, he didn't want to ruin the lst few days they had.Besides falin, thitan was the man slate came closest to being in love with, no matter how much he hted him sometimes.

Spencer stirred as tristan slipped into bed with her, shifting to cuddle him, a arm round his waist."What's wrong?"She said sounding sleepily as she ran a hand over his side.

Thitan smirked a little and shook his head. "hell, i only seam to be able to make Frenemies." he admitted with a small laugh, shaking his head a little. "i know you'll teach him well..." he agreed, shaking his head a little. "do you remember when we where young?" he asked softly. he knew Slate would understand. they had tried being lovers for a time, but they had fought even more than they had fucked, and had broken it off on the friendliest terms they could. "...you where the closest thing... besides Falin, that i came close to truly loving." he admitted softly shaking his head again as he watched Slate curiously. "i don't want to ask you, for what i want most... because it would be so unfair... to you... and to Falin." he admitted softly. "but for once, i wish i could be as selfish as i want to be..." that was the only thing no one could complain about Thitan... he always put everyone else first, he would go weeks without eating, just to help a child find a lost puppy. he was well known to be holding crying children and women, just to offer them comfort. he had once broken his arm rescuing a kite from a tree. he never seamed to worry about himself, just like now, he was going to give up his life to save Falin and Spencer. "i wish i could ask you... but i don't dare..."

Tristan shook his head a little and then. "Slate and Thitan are hiding something." he growled. "and i feel like something very bad is going to happen." he admitted nuzzling her neck. "and i'm worried about you, and about that damn Monkey..." he complained, sighing a little as he looked at the empty spot where Falin was supposed to be laying. "...speaking of... where is the bastard." he was peeing. it had taken him ten minutes to get to the adjoined bathroom, and he had completely refused Spencer's help.

Slate looked up at him, his eyes starting to frost over, the anger he was feeling at thitan's death and his unselfishness had limits of what he was willing to del with. Growling he reached out and fisted his hands in the summer knight's shirt, pulling him closer crushing his lips to the others."You are such a ass. You didn't have to remind me about the past, or keep being the unselfish bastard you always are."He growled hands alredy pulling at the other's shirt.

Spencer frowned looking worriedsitting up on her elbows to look at him, gently stroking his hair."Don't worry about me. I'm fine."She said because she didnt' want to make him worry just how much she was losing of herself.Smirking a little as she looked at him."Bathroom.Refused to let me help, so he's stuck there until he can walk back."

Thitan shuddered a little as he saw the frost int he others eyes and his own fire burst into life inside of him, eager to feel Slate one last time. "i know i'm an ass." he whispered. "but i'm a happy ass." he murmured before he kissed the other back, running his tongue into the others mouth, ready to fight again... because they always fought during sex.. they fought over who was going to top. he let slate shed his shirt, but he ripped Slates apart, shredding the fabric with eager fingers as he kissed Slate again, backing the other towards the bed with a moan and a shudder. "i wanted to remember, one last good thing... but you where the only good thing i ever had." he whispered in explanation as to why he had mentioned the past.

Tristan smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her gently as he kissed her gently. "i'm glad your alright." he muttered softly, sighing a little. "your going to have to help me later though, ok?" he asked, blinking at her. "Titanna gave me some medicine for Falin, bit i know he won't drink it if i give it to him." he admitted shaking his head. "it's going to make him really sleepy and drowsy, so he needs to take it during dinner. if i give it to you, will you make sure he drinks it?" he asked hopefully, smirking as he looked at the bathroom. "and i think he can stay in there for a while. i think it will be good for him." he stated with a snicker.

Slate growled kissing him harder, hand isting in his hair as he studie the other, pushing him back towards the bed."You forget alot of good things then."She growled at him as he pinned him to the bed kissing him har as he nuzzle him little."You are so demanding."he growled.

Spencer sighe a little shifting closer to tristan, snuggling against him."I'm fine."She muttered before frowning at him before noding."Okay. It would probably be goo for him to sleep awhile longer."She said nodding thoughtfully before giggling."Thats mean tristan.Go help him."

Thitan smirked at the other, growling a little as he was pushed, stumbling as he landed on his back on the bed, hissing a little in frustration as he was pinned. "i'm never demanding." he growled, nipping at the other's lips before kissing him back, thrusting his tongue into the others mouth as his hands tangled into Slate's hair, yanking the others head back so that he could lick, and nip, and suck on the others throat and neck. "and you talk to much.."

Tristan smiled as he kissed her forehead, nodding a little. "he really does need to sleep more. he's too stubborn... like a little ass..." he complained before sulking at her. "but i don't WANT to help him." he whined, but got to his feet and moved into the bathroom, ignoring Falin's shouts of protest as he was picked up. Falin called him names, but didn't struggle, he couldn't, he hurt too much, and Falin sulked violently as he was settled onto the bed. "i could have done it on my own! i just needed to rest a bit!" he complained, pouting as Tristan snorted and snuggled into Spencer again.

Slate growle yelping as his head was pulled back, hand fisting in thitan's hair, kissing him harder."you enjoy me talking to much."he growled pulling the other's pants off and fisting his cock in his fist growling as he kisse him."Hands and knees, knight."he ordered.

Spencer giggle a little."Help him."She ordered amused as falin got settled back into bed before looking at tristan, gently kissing him."You should sleep.You look to worried."She muttered stroking his soft hair looking concerned about him.

Thitan groaned as the hand was tangled in his hair and he gasped, arching as his cock was fondled, moaning softly as he closed his eyes, his cock jerking and twitching in the others hand as he paused. half tempted to deny Slate, just to make him fight for dominance... but Thitan needed so desperately... and he'd never had the patience that Slate did. he moaned, and settled onto his hands and knees, laying his head on the pillows as he wiggled his ass. "take me... please... fuck i need it so bad.." Thitan became an entirely new beast once you got him in bed. he was called the Summer Land Slut, because once you got him going, the most erotic things tended to fall out of his mouth, and he'd do almost anything to get a cock up his ass, or his dick in a tight hole.

Tristan smiled a little and shook his head. "i'll sleep later, i want to enjoy holding you." he admitted romantically, nuzzling her neck, Falin already sleeping again, he'd completely exaughsted himself with that little trip to the bathroom. "well, at least Falin will be quiet for a little while." Tristan teased with a small snicker as he shook his head. "take a nap with me?"

Slate smirked stealing a kiss."You are such a little whore when you give in."He growled snickering, amused that thitan was the only person that totally lost himself in bed. Climbing on him he growle before thrusting into him, gasping a little as the other's boy tightene aroun him, shivering."Ohhh...you are such a tight ass."He growle kissing him har.

Spencer smile sweetly, blushing a little as she snuggled into tristan, her head tucke against his shoulder, looking peaceful, for once not plagued by the thoughts of what was to come."I will."She smiled closing her eyes.

Thitan groaned and growled, but nodded at the others assessment. "mmmg yes... such a whore... fuck me, Slate... please, fill me with your thick dick." he pleaded, shuddering and shivering as Slate forced his way in, tossing his head back with a loud cry of delight, clenching tightly around the other. "ye..essss... you love my ass, i know you do." he moaned kissing him back, forcing his tongue into Slate's mouth as he bucked his hips back when the other didn't move fast enough.

Tristan smiled as he kissed her forehead, watching her sleep, feeling peaceful as he held her, and dozed alongside her.

"I do, you summer slut."He tease growling snarling as he thrust into the other faster, swallwing hard as he came, eyes wide as he looked down at him, pain flickering through his eyes, because he knenw this was the last time they'd ever have a chance to do this. He was going to miss thitan.

Thitan moaned as he spilled his seed across the bed, shuddering eagerly as he collapsed onto the bed, panting happily as he smiled. "thank you..." he murmured softly. "sleep with me?" he asked softly, blinking at the other, looking hopeful, and almost afraid.. he was over three thousand years old... after all that time alone, death was a relief... but also a terrifying concept.

Tristan woke just in time to give both Falin and Spencer their drugs, watching them both sag into a sleep that would last until noon the next day, giving them all plenty of time to finish the ceremony. Thitan carried Falin down, demanding to do so, just so he could hold and touch the young man one last time, and Tristan seamed jumpy as he carried Spencer down... as if he knew something was going to go wrong. both the godlings where settled onto the table, and Tristan left, leaving the six men and women to join hands and start the process of merging their magics.

Back
Top Bottom