Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting some non-sexual fantasy plots please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatala

Super-Earth
Okay, it's been forever since I've roleplayed anything meaningful. So I came here in hopes of finding some springboards back into the practice. For the time being, I also want to keep things non-sexual as I'm here for the roleplaying more than anything else.

I'm looking for fantasy themes whether medieval or urban or whatever. Though I don't do science fiction well and the whole marvel/DC superhero thing is a drag to me.

I'm okay with humans, elves, fae (not the pixie shit please), furries (prefer canine, feline and similar body types), shapeshifters, vampires.. etc. The typical fantasy sorts.

Can we have some simple plots to start with? This is not to say that I am not a literate player, because I totally am. I just want plots that are easy for me to adapt to and warm my skills back up with. I can play both genders, and normally i play gents better, but it would be nice if I could start with characters of my own gender first.

Reply with or pm me with ideas you might have. I'm eager to get back into the pool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom