Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Animal Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfnightV4X1

Planetoid
((There's an OC for this)

It's mating season all around. All the animals in the forest have been restless and in heat, trying to find suitable mates before all the good ones are taken. Even a few domestic creatures slip in to be a part of this glorious event. It happy tails and good times all around.

Theres an opening in the forest, a glen, where creatures from all around will come to breed. The glen contains a sparkling lake, a few high rocks, tall bushes and grasses, and enough comfortable dens to suit the needs of any and all creatures around.

Ayl is a sleek black fox that poked her head from out of the forest, she steps out into the grass a little with her dainty paws. It's her first time in heat, and she's a bit nervous, but also excited. she has grown from the small fluffy kit she was to the regal and silky black fox with glowing Magenta eyes.

She sits down at the very edge of the glen, right by the forest tucking her tail close to her body, she watched the activity around her wondering what it would be like. She sighed and waited as the sun began to set, making the lake shimmer and sparkle. Soon it would be night and the moon would be out.

Daxyl stepped out into the forest, hisnspotted pelt shifted on his muscles as he walked. He stopped and a small pond and crouched, drinking it in deeply. He sat down and licked the extra drops from his whiskers, scanning the forest.

Shadow was let out for the night as always by her owners after dinner of some tuna fish and milk. She deicded to head out into the forest and go exploring again . No matter how far she got she knew her way back by taking the same trail that had her scent all over it. She made her way throu the forest with out much sound and her black pelt blending in with the night like a shadow which is how she got her name. she came to a small pond and watched a spotted male cat that was there as well.

Blaze woke up from his den and took a strech this was his time of night to go hunting. The moon made him kinda glow when it would hit his all white fur. His pretty blue eyes scanned the area for any other foxes hoping to run into a female but no such luck yet. This was his second time to breed with a female in heat so he knew how to pick up the scent. Sure enoch he picked up a female near the edge of the glen and smiled. He made his way over and let out his call to her letting her know he was in the area and no threat.

Daxyl smiled, he'd nearly missed the shadowy cat that had arrived in the darkness. He padded over to her slowly, she had the sweet scent of a female cat in heat, and it wafted toward his nostrils, making his skin tingle. His gold eyes stared at her intently and he twitched his tail in a comforting way, so that he meant no harm "Hey" he flashed his fangs "I'm Daxyl...or just Dax"

Ayl heard the fox call and turned her head to a white figure approaching her. He was beautiful, she held a gasp. She got up on her paws and approached him slowly, she daintily touched her nose against his daintily, taking in his musk. He was still fairly young, but he smelled as if he had experience. She got a bit shy, sort of unsure of herself. She backed up. "H-Hi" she managed to say, her bushy tail and head hung low.

Shadow looked at the cat and picked up its scent and it was a male. She went down on all four paws making herself lower then him not sure of his intent but he just stood there twitching his tail telling her he meant no harm. She slowly rose by to her normal standing of all fours and twitched her tail in return giving him the same single. She heard him great her telling her his name was Daxyl or just Dax so she said in her sweet nervous voice "hey uh nice to meet you Dax my name is Shadow".

Blaze stood still not moving as the female came over and touched noses with him picking up his scent. He picked up on her scent that it told him this was her first time and he knew she would be nervous like he was on his first time. He let her back up and did not try to mate with her right off he was going to let her get comp fey around him first. He smiled at her and said "hello do not need to be afraid my name is Blaze and your pretty so mind telling me what your name is lovely".

Shadow, she was adorable and her sweet nervousness was cute, Dax grinned and looked up at the sky "Lovely isn't it. A night like this hasn't come in quite awhile. This night specifically is special, have you enjoyed yourself today yet?" He looked at Shadow, trying to pick up on her emotions, wondering if she'd know what he'd wanted.

"Ayl" she said, her heart fluttered a bit when he'd called her pretty and lovely. She padded away from him for a moment, her eyes scanning the glen, she found a small ditch just big enough for two foxes. "I don't want to do this out in the open" she said. "If-if that's alright with you."

Shadow smiled and walked around him and around the pond then turned to look back at him saying "so far yes i have taken quite a lovely walk but Iam going to be honest you see I um I have never been out on a night like this before and um well breed before ". she sat down by the water and put her paw in it trying to hide her blushing.

Blaze smiled when the she fox told him her name and even more when she told him what she wanted . Blaze then brushed his tail along the side of her body and said "that is fine by me lead the way Ayl after all the woman has the control in a moment like this but trust me when i say this i will be gentle and if doing it some where else is what you want then by all means you shall have it".

Daxyl walked over to her "No big deal, Shadow" he grinned "It's actually quite lovely to breed" He purred and rubbed his body around her, leaving his musk against her pelt "You smell amazing" he brushed a tail gently against the soft flesh of her clit. "It feels real great, I can give you a nice night" he smiled. He pressed his head against her neck, purring some more. He stared out into the lake, watching the ripples distort reflections of trees and the moon.

Ayl shivered with anticipation and nervousness, both incredibly excited and fearful at the prospect of being able to breed. She went over to the den, inside it was mostly dark, but the moonlight streamed in gently, the dirt was soft and comforting and there was an earthy scent in the air. She looked back to see Blaze enter. She rolled on her back, submitting to his will. Her heart pounded, and she unconsciously covered her pussy with her tail from her nervousness.

Shadow watched him closely and had to adimit he was one handsome cat. She closed her eyes as he rubbed his body against hers leaving his scent all over her body. She blushed and said "thanks your rather sweet i like that". she let out a soft purr at the feel of his tail brushing the soft part of her clit . Her body was aching for this and she knew it but she still was rather nervous about the whole thing. She purred back when he purred pressing his head against her neck. She swallowed hard and said "alright show me just how great it feels".

Blaze followed behind her taking his time going inside the cave. Once he was inside he said to her "wow this is a great place to have some fun". he watched as she rolled on her back telling him she was going to let him take the lead and do whatever he wanted and he grinned at her. He knew she was nervous so he was going to take this slow as he could he walked over and licked and nibbled on one of her ears before moving to her neck and doing the same thing.

Daxyl licked the tip of Shadows nose, "Good girl" he said, he waved his tail accross her clit some more, feeling the beginnings of her wetness soak the tip of his spotted tail, he kneeded his claws against her shoulder, then nipped at her ears. His tail flickered to the gape of her cunt, swishing back and forth gently, knowing full well that the first touch would make her tremble and want for some more.
"You like that Shadow baby?", he crooned, giving her another lick to her nose.

"Wow, this looks like a great place to have fun" she smiled at the ivory foxes comment, he then came over, starting it off slowly. He nipped and licked at her ear, she felt his warm tongue slide down to her neck, her flesh surrendering to his touch 'this wasn't so bad' she thought, and arched her neck at the sensation of his gentle nibbles, giving a small whimper at the deliciouness of the touch. "...mmm Blaze" she whispered. Her tail slowly unfurled, she could already feel a bit of wetness bead into her dark fur. As her tail moved from the middle of her legs and outward, it brushed up against his dick, she gasped at the size of it, but was also very turned on. She wanted to get a better look..."M-May I?" she questioned.

Shadow let out a soft purr at him kneeded his claws on her shoulder. When he nipped at her ears she shuddered but did not pull away. when his tail touched her cunt she let out a soft whimper and her whole body shuddered but she did not run or pull away for she knew she could not stop now she was far too gone and it felt so good. She felt her cunt get really wet at the touch of his tail and her body wanted more. "yes it feels good do not stop please do not stop " she begged.

Blaze smiled at Ayl and said "go ahead ". As soon as he said that his cock came out for her to get a good look at it. He then went to her titis and started licking them and rubbing his paws over them . He wanted to do more to her but knew right now he needed to take his time with her. He knew soon thou he would stick his cock in her and make this night one heck of a night for her.

Dax gave a fanged grin, the sound of her begging made him hard. His dick started to slowly become more and more erect as this girl turned him on. He trodded over to her pink tits, giving each one a soft lick and a gentle bite. He tease her, his tongue leading down to her clit, the he gave several licks and sucked the tender flesh, then his tongue dove into the mouth of her cunt, she was already so wet, "Mmm...Shadow you taste wonderful" his tongue dove deeper, reaching the farthest depths it could go, his paws grabbed her hips and the claws held her as he pressed his head deeply into her sucking with all he had, his moans grew more intense.

"Ohhh!!!" she cried as his paws and tongue worked her tits, bringing them fully erect at his touch. It felt amazing. As he did this her paws pressed on his thick cock, moving up and down accross the shaft. She shivered at the long pink skins feel under her touch. She saw a small bead of whiteness form on it's tip. She had the urge to taste it. Slowly, she put her tongue to the tip off his member, tasting the sweet drop of nectar. "mmm...." she moaned. She licked it more and took the whole length in her mouth, sucking it happily. She was so wet, the folds of her pussy were open and moist, her tail reached to tickle her clit as he licked her tits and she licked his erection.

Shadow felt him lick her tits and gently bite them and let out a even louder purr. when he touched her clit she shivered and moaned even louder. When he started licking and sucking on it hard she went down on her front paws moaning left and right. "oh oh that feels so good " she was gripping at the ground with her claws as he worked her very wet cunt. "oh Iam gonna cum " she screamed out.

blaze was loving how he was turning on Ayl . Soon he felt her jerking him off and even sucking on his cock. "mmm yes go with the flow and taste my sweetness ". He let her suck on him a little bit longer as he worked her tits but soon he wanted to taste and play with her cunt. So he moved his body so that his rear end was at her head and his head was at her cunt. He took one paw and gently opened up her pussy and taking his tail for a pit he ticked it before he started licking and sucking on her cunt.

Daxyl smiled a wicked fanged grin, he released her, licking her wet juices from there. "You gotta taste this" he went over to her mouth and dove into her, his saliva and her cum mixing together. He then grabbed her head and brough it down on his nearly erect cock, she pushed her head down on his tip and began to push his hips past her lips "Now it's time for you to taste me" he moaned as he felt the slick warmth of her mouth around his member.

Ayl yipped when his paw touched her sensitive flesh. She shut her eyes and her heart beat rapidly, her mouth still worked his sweet dick up and down and she tingled at every touch, she was so wet. "mmm...oh Blaze" she moaned whimpering her name as he began to lick her, she clenched her toes and her tail spasmed at each touch.

Shadow was shocked but liked the taste of her cum mixed with his saliva . Soon she had his cock into her mouth and at first just let him pump it in and out . she soon started taking her paws and rubbing up and down on the shaft while she hungrily started sucking on it like a loli pop.

Blaze loved how she moaned out his name so he kept right on sucking and licking her cunt . He drove his tongue deep into her cunt then he took his paws and spread it open further and stuck his tongue in and out while taking his tail and rubbing her cliterious. "come on cum for me Ayl i want to taste your sweet juices " he moaned out to her.

Dax mewled as she pawed at his cock and his hips started to rock into her warm mouth. Her warm mouth made his cock completely alive and he begged her "Yes, Shadow Baby, keep going, oh shit you're so fucking sexy" he moaned, his clas held her head to his dick as he continued to pump. It felt so good. "Shadow, I'm going to cum" as she sucked him, he began to ejaculate in her, his warm cum going into her throat. "That's it, taste it precious girl"

Ayl began to quiver and scream, yelping and howling in delight as his tongue dove deep into her flesh and she was pushed to the edge. "Blaze, I'm gonna cum now!", she sucked his cock harder and with more speed with the intensity of what she felt from him. She screamed as her cum shot from her pussy, she was so wet. But she still ached for more, "Blaze...take me, I want your hot cock to fuck me hard" she moaned as she continued to lick his erection.

Shadow felt his cum go into her thought and she swallowed it all moaning as she did so. She loved how he called her sexy and and precious . she sucked him draw and looked up at him and knew she was really want and her body wanted more she in now way could stop now. She manged to say after a few minutes "can you still go for more cause i want you to breed with me stick your cock in my my cunt ". she sounded nervous but was ready to go the rest of the way if he could.

Blaze loved how she was yelping and howling in delight and said "yes princess cum for me let me taste your sweet juices". He was yelping and screaming out in pleasure from her sucking his cock . "oh yes baby keep sucking Iam about to cum" he told her . When she screamed and came all over his tongue he licked her clean and sucked all of his juices from her and as soon as he was done he came in her mouth a nice big load. He was not done yet oh no he was not he wanted more he was getting hard again just from the sight of her cunt all wet. He did not have to be told twice she wanted his cock deep with in her and he was going to do just that. Once he felt the last of his cum leave his cock he pulled out of her mouth and turned around so that it brushed it against her cunt. He teased her with his cock for a bit making the moment last just a little longer. Soon he could not take it no longer he started to push it in but slowly cause this was her first time his head was no inside of her cunt.

Daxyl smiled "With pleasure" he purred, he rubbed his body against her as he made his way toward her soaked pussy. He mounted her, positioning his body on top of her just so, then her pressed the tip of his hot dick against her. "Here we go Shadow, don't worry, It'll be great in a few minutes". With that he pushed his whole dick inside her, one thrust to break her virgin walls, she was so tight it was hard to do first try but he managed. He moaned "Oh, damn this is so hot. Oh Fuck!" Her walls were tight, but he stayed still and held her struggling body still, knowing full well it didn't feel great. But after a minute of his cock deep in her, he knew she'd get used to it. He purred happily "Ready for the thrusting, sexy?"

She tasted his cum as it ran through her mouth, it was amazing, and she sucked down every last one of it. Ayl's pussy shivered with anticipation as he hovered over her opening. He was right at the tip, but he did not yet enter her. She whimpered and shivered, it felt so good, she wanted him in now it was torture. She arched her back to press herself closer to him. Then he really started to push it in. She yelped, a sharp cry of pain as she if she were cut open. She pressed her ears ro her head and whimpered, but clenched her teeth, holding her breath and hoping for the better.

Shadow closed her eyes as her body shivered when he pressed up against her. when she felt him mount her she knew what was going to happen and her front paws moved from side to side with fear. She did not knock him off but let him stay right where he was. She felt the tip of his hot dick go inside of her and she cryed out in pain. When he told her it will be great she bit her bottom lip hoping it would. She felt him push it all the way in and boy did it hurt she started to move even more from the pain and a few tears fell from her eyes. He held her there and let his dick just rest inside of her and she felt her walls clamp down on it and on top of that she was dripping wet with it inside of her. Soon it did not quit hurt as much like as if her body opened up to fit him inside of her and she stopped whimpering in pain instead she started to moan and purr. When he asked if she was ready for the thrusting she said "yes please this is so hot with you just inside of me i can't just sit here and wait any longer ".

Blaze watched her and knew he could not just sit here with the tip in her so with out a word he shoved it all inside of Ayl and said "i know it hurts the first time for a lady but trust me sexy when i say this its going to feel way better iam going to sit here for a bit before i thrust but boy are you tight i love it". Blaze was true to his word he sat there with his whole dick deep inside of her and when he thought she was good and ready he started out slow and steady thrusting in and out.

He purred at the sound of her moans and with that Dax pulled out then pushed himself fully in her. He thrusted her deeply, her tightness wrapped close to him as he slid in and out of her warm body. He cried out "Oh Shadow, you're fucking amazing.!" His thrusts became faster, his breaths more ragged as his dick was slick with her wetness as it frantically pumped in and out of her.

The pain ebbed away and she felt pure ecstasty This was actually happening! She thought as she moaned. His dig buried deep inside her and thrusted in her. "Oh Blaze! Oh Blaze!!!" She criied out as her tightness enveloped him and clenched against him. She moamed and cried out in pure bliss. "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She moaned and put a paw against her clit rubbing it with the motion of his thrusts above her.

Shadow was now digging her claws into the ground as she was moaning out . She was loving the feel of him deep in side of her and as he went faster she would buck her hips to move with this rythem. "oh Dax Iam going to cum soon " she manged to stay thou her moaning.

Blaze gave her a grin and said "as the Lady wishes". He then begain to fuck her good and hard as well as fast. He was loving it how she felt inside. "dame Ayl this feels so dame good Iam loving it your so pretty and sexy and you feel so good on my cock " he said talking dirty to her while he fucked her as hard and fast as he could. As he fucked her he watched her play with her clit and then pushed her paw away as he used his tongue to play with her clit while he fucked her.

Daxyl began to mewl and cry out, sucking in sharp breaths, he could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter against him, and she began to buck her hips to him with his rhythm. He mewled out, "Cum, Shadow, I want to feel your hot sexy orgasm throb against my dick. He pushed in a few more times, each thrust so hard his balls slapoes against her. Once. Twice. Once more. He could feel himself about to cum "Oh Yes, I'm gonna cum, Shadow, I'm going to cum inside you" His dick trembled at his final few thrusts.

His tongue started to play with her clit as he went faster and harder. She howled and cried out "Blaze, Oh yes, Blaze, I'm so close, Ohhhh!!!" His hard thrusts made her shiver and tremble and she couldn't help but cry out. "OH BLAZE, OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!". She spasmed and her cunt came all over his dick, her orgasm ripped through her and she felt extremely pleasured by him.

Shadow screamed out "Iam cumming " just as she finished screaming she came all over his cock. she bucked back against him one last time as the finial wave of her orgasum came out. She was breathing hard as he countied to thrust into her getting close himself to cumming inside of her. She loved the whole experance of breeding she was glad it happened and Daxyl was amazing .

Blaze was still licking and fucking her as hard as he could trying to get her to cum when he felt her juices all over his cock and tongue. He smiled and looked at Ayl and said "now its my turn". He had slowed down so he could get a good taste of her cum but sped back up to where he was before and knew he could not go on much longer and said "Iam close now oh Ayl sexy Ayl Iam about to cum deep inside of you".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom