Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Probabilis Academy (Unlimited amount of players, for all sexualities)

imran102

Super-Earth
Hello all, this is my first RP.

Probabilis Academy
ver since thousands of years ago, some humans have discovered how to manipulate their surroundings, and use an invisible energy to do things. At first, these humans were worshipped as gods(and demons), but realized they weren't, for they could die. As the numbers of these special people, called magi, increased, many villages gathered them for many purposes, mainly for war. These villages grew into kingdoms and empires, and they used the mages as weapons of war. Hundreds of years later, only 12 empires stood, as the rest have fallen. Each of these empires had a specialty. They are Pyra, Hidrak, Oeg, Dniw, Cyrek, Gynere, Rumina, Radk, Leah, Shi, Oivd and Uni. After hundreds of years of a stalemate, the empires decided to make a peace treaty.
Every 10 years, Magi who think they are up to the challenge fight eachother in the Probabilis Arena, located in an island far from the main continent, and the winner brings fame and glory not ony to themselves, but to their empire as well. To reinforce this, they made an elite mage school nearby the arena. This school would teach the young magi-in-training that have the potential to become great. You are a new student, who is going to attend this school, whether from scholarship or by simply paying the administrators, and learn the ways of the art. Will you find friend and enemies, or maybe even love?

I'll make the profiles later.

Ok... Oh and I wanted to ask. About those magi's that we are going to play, will they have some special powers like magical stuff?

Well it would be like kido spells in Bleach.

BASIC SPELLS (The most basic spells, taught to First Years)
Fireball
Ice Shard
Water Cannon
Wind Cannon
Boulder
Lightning Bolt
Light Ray
Shadow Attack
Basic Healing
Basic Spirit Communication
Void Punch

A quick question: Are spells limited to specific effects ascribed to magical power by incantations or can raw magical power be used to produce effects as well? What are the rules with regards to making up your own spells? (Aside from "No Godmodding" obviously.)

Incantations would make the sell more powerful, but you can skip it. Using raw mana is hard, and may backfire. As for making spells, it would take YEARS to do that, and other than there are no rules, but you have to tell me first.

Also, why don't you make a character in the profiles thread?

Is there a race restriction in this?
I'm 50/50 about joining at the moment, largely populated RP's aren't my thing, nor is fighting, but the concept itself sounds interesting.

Hey imran I dont thnk that I will be able to make my character today. My internet is killing me right now, it doesnt show me pictures that Iam searching for for my character. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom