Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Archers Flurry (Irvine08 and Raziel99)

She was more than pliant with such a thought, such a NEED that went through her, both of them. She straddled him, and slowly slid him in. A soft groan left him as she did, his hands sliding along her sides, feeling her soft skin as her core gripped and slid over him until he was buried deep in her folds.

She started moving slow and he groaned out, his hips slowly moving in time with hers. Soft sounds left him before she sealed them with a kiss, a passionate need spreading between them, his lips opening and tongue moving forward to dance with hers. He felt her hand slide into his hair as his hands slid up her back, one gripping her shoulder and the other going into her hair. After a long moment he gripped her shoulder a little harder, pulling her down hard, hips moving to bury deep inside her, a little rougher.

She gasped a bit as he pulled her down harder, forcing himself deeper into her. The roughness brought with it more need and she caved in. Pushing herself onto him harder, moving faster on him. She had never had such a need for someone, such a want to be connected to him. Fallyn wanted to give him everything, every aching need and desire were all for him.

"Alex..." She breathed, his name hot on her lips as she kissed his jaw and neck, nipping at his skin a bit. Her body quivered on top of him, tightening around him as she felt herself approaching climax.

She was more than willing to continue, to move faster and harder on him, and his hips were more than happy to move with hers, hands sliding to her hips, gripping into the soft flesh. His mind was aflame with the need and love that he had for her, even in such a short amount of time. He would do anything for her, he knew that.

“Fallyn…” He whispered, hotly, baring his neck for her even as his fangs grew. He wanted to bite her, to taste her once more, but he knew that wouldn’t be a good idea. There were things to do today, and having her tired from blood loss would be bad. His fingers gripped her hips a little rougher, leading her, bouncing faster, groaning as he got close.

She cried out as he bounced her, grinning as she bit down on his shoulder. He was moving faster, urging her to as well. Happy to satisfy him she let her body move and her grip on him started to tighten as their hips ground together with each motion.

"Oh!" The woman could feel it coming, that wave of euphoria. Her back arched slightly as her eyes started to flutter. She trembled on him and her body tightened around him. But when she came down of the blissful high he gave her she kept her hips moving to try and pull him to the same pleasure filled moment.

Low groans of need and lust left him with every bounce, and as she bit his shoulder he outright moaned. He felt her tighten around him, and he thrusted faster, feeling her milk him for his own release.

As she hit her high, he did too, her tight grip and arched back coupling with hot seed filling her inside. He felt her hips work him until every drop came out. As he came down with her, his arms wrapped around her back, pulling her down onto him, kissing slowly along her shoulder and neck. “Absolutely amazing.” He whispered, a low groan in his throat.

She let him pull her down into the warm embrace. Smiling softly she nuzzled the side of his face. "Perfect." She mumbled before resting her head down on his shoulder. "So what does the big important Alexander have planned for today?" She asked playfully, her fingers toying with a strand of his hair idly.

It took a moment before she finally removed herself from him, curling up at his side. "Are your brothers going to be angry with me for taking you away so much?" She asked him as she kissed his shoulder, her fingers ran along his chest in the same spot he had cut himself the previous night. "I don't want to cause any problems for you."

Alexander returned the nuzzle, a soft sound leaving his lips, and a chuckle at her question, head pushing into her hand slightly as she played with his hair. “Well, I did have some paperwork to take care of, but with your coming…” He chuckled and nipped her lip. “I need to watch your work over the archery fields, to see what you are doing and making sure it can be done a few times over after you set the first one up.” He kissed her softly, happily laying with her.

It was a sorrow when she separated their bodies, the small movement still pulling a soft groan from his lips before she curled up against him. “I doubt they will be angry with you.” He said in a soft voice, a hand moving up to slide through her hair. His chest pressed into her hand slightly as he breathed. “Zalera may be a bit upset that you came to me instead of him, but that’s besides the point.” He chuckled, turning and kissing her softly, a hand coming up, fingers gingerly touching her cheek. “The only problem you could cause is if you left, Sivamet. It would be a pain I am ill-willing to accept.”

She giggled a bit. "Well to bad for him." she smiled. "And I don't plan on leaving any time in the near future so you shouldn't have a problem." She kissed him once more. Slowly sitting up she let her fingertips drag over him a bit. "Perhaps we should get started on our day... as much as I would rather spend it lying here with you, I do need to earn my keep."

Sliding off the bed she retrieved her clothes and slipped them back on. but then she frowned. "I need to do laundry, I'm already out of clothes." She didn't have many to start with though. After combing out her hair, Fallyn returned to Alex's side and kissed him. "So you are going to come with me to check out the fields?" She asked him as she pulled him to his feet.

“Yes, too bad for him.” He chuckled, and heard the reprimand from Zalera immediately for that. It amused him enough that he nearly missed her comment, although he eagerly returned the kiss. He watched her sit up, and he let out a soft sound as he felt her fingers along his chest. “Dear, you’re practically lady of the house now. There is no keep to earn. Although, getting the archers set up will be a very good thing.” After a moment, he sat up as well.

He watched as she dressed, letting out a soft sound of approval as he simply willed his clothes onto him, mostly to hide the arousal that already made him hard again. She had that on him. And as much as he wanted to stay in bed with her, there was a lot of work to do. Her mention of laundry made him chuckle, but he didn’t say much. He could make her into what he was, but… it wouldn’t be a good idea right now. Fledglings always had a problem with sunlight, and considering their duties… he had to wait to share that with her. “Yes, I’m coming with.” He said, as she pulled him up, a smile on his face and he leaned down to kiss her. “I’m sure you know the way out of the building, and if not, I can lead.”

She gave him an odd look as she eyed his clothing. "Now how..." She stopped her self and simply shook her head, a curl falling into her face. "I don't even know where to begin." She grinned with the kiss. Linking her arm through his she walked him out of the room and down the hall but paused as they turned the corner.

"You know I don't think you ever showed me how to get to the fields." She admitted. "Maybe you should lead the way..." She leaned into him and let him take the lead.

"So when are the other people that live here going to come back? Do i need to do anything special when they arrive?" She asked him as they walked.

He grinned as well through the kiss, letting her take his arm as they walked out into the hallway. They went down but not too far, and she admitted that she didn’t know the way. “Fair enough. I didn’t show you the path to the fields yet. Come.” He started walking down the hall further then down to the left, but he stopped at her question.

“Oh, you don’t have to do anything special.” He said, his free hand coming up and snapping his fingers. It started with one behind them, a slight bit of what seemed like a shadowy fog in the house dissipating with a slight pop, and a male, dressed in noble finery, appeared in the hallway. A series of pops afterward, and the hallway was filled but slowly dissipating with people, making room for the two of them to walk unhindered through the hallway. All eyes were on them. A few even bowed.

He opened a door that led to stone stairs, going up. It was earthen, and went up through the mountain to the top. “I wanted the training area in a rather out of the way zone. I thought this plateau would be useful for that.”

Fallyn jumped slightly when the figures started to appear. Then her features flushed some as she looked at them, dressed in some of the fineset clothing she had seen while she stood in rags by comparison. Her grip on Alex tightened as she looked at them, all staring. She was unaccustomed to being the center of attention.

She followed him up the stone pathway to the little plateau. Slowly letting him go she looked around at the grand expanse of land. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air she smiled. "This will be perfect."

She walked over a bit. "We can set up stations over here. And then down there I can count out different distances and set up targets." Her face seemed to light up, really blossom in the sunlight now that she was starting in on her element. IT was the one thing she knew well and the one thing she was proud of. "If there's room, perhaps we could build a little shop over here, nothing too extravagant. But it would let me maintain everything and well... build them things to start." She turned around to look at him, she had wondered a good bit away by now but was still within talking distance and could hear him plenty well enough. Smiling she waited to hear if he thought she was mad for rambling or if her ideas made sense.

Fallyn had never been to a professional archery field but she had helped her master make plans for them, and build the equipment for them. This was her dream to have things of her own. It just seemed so unbelievable.

Alexander stood to the side and watched as she went around, going over ideas for the area, and a small smile went over his face. He could already see that he made a good decision hiring her, other than finding a good mate out of it. He nodded slowly, only half understanding what she was speaking about. After all, he wasn’t an archer himself.

“I can’t say whether or not it’s a good idea, but I’m sure you know what you are doing.” He smiled, moving forward, taking her hand and kissing her softly. He waited a few moments to ask his brothers, the nodded. “The family agrees. Everything will be funded, resources brought in. Just tell me what you need, and you’ll have it.”

She let the man pull her closer and bring her to a kiss, smiling against his lips. Wrinkling her freckled nose a bit she cocked her head to the side. "I'm never going to grasp how you are able to do that am I?" She stated more than asked.

Running down a list of materials she would need she checked them off on her fingers as she ran over the plans in her head again. Relaying it all to him she just hoped she wasn't missing anything and could manage to build it all herself. It wasn't as if targets were hard, and she could make little shooting stations no problem, it would be the shop that would be a problem. even though it wouldn't be big by comparison, building something that big alone would be a grand task for a woman her size.

"I guess the last thing to do would be to find you some archers... Your last little flyer... didn't get many people did it?" She looked up at him.

He chuckled as he heard that first question, leaning down to nip her lip playfully. “I would try to explain, but it would be difficult. In time, though…” Another soft chuckle, before he kissed her softly. “If you wished, in time, I could… change you…” He shook his head softly. “But not yet.”

He listened to the list of materials, nodding and relaying them to Raphael. He would be able to send out for them easier, since he usually dealt with merchants. “You will have your materials by tomorrow, I’m sure. Raphael is… fast at procuring them. Legally, of course.” He nodded slowly as he thought over her last question, thinking on how to answer it.

“The last flyer was more for a someone able to train archers for battle, not for people interested in the arts of archery. We got one other, but he wasn’t as good as he tried to say he was.”

"Great then I can get started on it all." She beamed. Although his last comment surprised her. "Oh really? So what happened to this other archer that came knocking on your door?" She Took his hands and started to lead him back to the manor.

"Do you have any drawing paper I could make some designs up on? I can't read much but planning and things were always a strong suit of mine." She asked him. "And I'm not too bad with numbers... so long as they aren't too complex. So simple plans should be useful if anyone wants to help me build."

He smiled as she took her hand, letting her lead him as he spoke. “He came around, did the shooting like you did on my brother. He missed 5 shots, took 10 minutes to take all of them. We sent him away. We didn’t need archers with that type of skill.” He let out a soft chuckle as they headed inside.

“Drawing paper? I don’t think we have any on hand, but I can send Raphael out to get it.” He leaned down slightly as he pulled her to him, kissing her softly. “And of course, we have the question of where to set you up now. I personally think you should move your room to mine, but it is your decision.”

----------

The next week passed quickly for Alexander, having an amazing woman by his side, one skilled in her arts, ready to train those that he recruited. There was at least a few dozen vampires willing to go through the course for training, and he was amazed as how well it came out. She was an expert for sure.

He woke up that night, an arm around Fallyn, smiling as he looked at her sleeping form. She was truly beautiful. He leaned down and kissed her softly. “Not much to do today, is there? I guess you earned that day of rest.”

Fallyn shifted in her still half sleepy state before she forced her eyes open and looked up at Alexander. "No such thing as rest." She mumbled as she scooted into him kissing his chest before she buried her face in it.

"I was thinking of going into town today." She said softly. "I know you have plenty of archers but I know of this tavern on the far side of town. There's a handful of guys there that are expert marksmen. They could pin a fly to the tree at a hundred yards I'm almost certain." She looked up at him. "I was going to go ask if they wanted a steady job." She gave him a soft smile before leaning up and connecting their lips briefly.

Then she fell back to the bed beside him. "But I'm waiting until the sun comes up." She muttered before curling back up at his side.

He felt her lips on his chest and smiled, fingers sliding into her hair, pulling her closer as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. “I guess there isn’t.” He admitted.

He heard her request, frowning slightly, but hiding it as he saw her shift, kissing her softly in return before she curled up against him. “We do need to get more people, experts of the craft… but I don’t like sending you out on your own. Especially during the daylight. I can’t be there to watch over you.” He sighed, fingers running through her hair. “But just take care, and I’m sure you will be ok.”

In the morning, Fallyn rose and bathed before getting dressed. Over the past week she had not only Ben preparing the training grounds, bu she had indeed moved her thigs into Alexander's room. The man had also managed to supply her with a wardrobe of dresses more extravagant than anything she had ever dreamed of even touching. It was all a bit much to get used to. Deciding on one of her new dresses, Fallyn wanted to look presentable, but she choose one that wasn't too extravagant because she didn't want to scare away these men.

Braiding back her hair she went to the bed side and kissed Alex once more. "I will return shortly." Smiling she grabbed her satchel and a nice new cloak before heading out.

It was odd walking around town again. The woman was so used to hiding and being scared of everyone. But she had found herself a home, she was well fed and loved. What did she have to fear anymore?

It took her awhile to get to the far side of town, the little tavern, not the most prestigious looking place. All eyes were on her as she entered. But as soon as she approached the bar, the keeper smiled, recognizing her. Making her rounds to the tables, Fallyn told the men of Alexander's need, and his pay. She was there talking, regaling them with stories and bargening with them for a few hours before the majority agreed.

There was one more person Fallyn wanted to find. A man named Griswald was infamous for his skill and he would be a major asset. After sending the others back to Alex's castle she set off to find Gris. But just as she spotted the man coming out of a different bar a strong hand clamped down on her shoulder.

"Fallyn O'Dell." The man sneered. "We finally found you."

Her face paled as she tried to pull away, receiving a backhand across her face. Crying out as she fell to the ground, the man and the two knights with him jerked ther to her feet. Griswald tried to intervien.

"This woman is wanted for murder. You have no say in this."

Griswald watched as they dragged the screaming woman away. Then he turned and sought out his archer friends. Perhaps they would know what to do, who to tell about her.

Alexander’s day was rather slow without his amore with him, working on paperwork that he had fallen behind instead of watching her work, or making love, or reading, or a long list of other things he would rather do. Raphael came up at least twice with a bottle, and he downed it, so it wasn’t a matter of hunger. His life was forever changed, he couldn’t just bide away doing work anymore and feel as though his life had meaning.

It was around mid evening that there was company that arrived at the estate, and the three brothers moved to greet them. Alexander was saddened that Fallyn wasn’t there with them, but he had a feeling that she would be back soon. He listened mostly, as his brothers got the information from the men, learning that Fallyn hand-picked them. That was enough for Alexander.

It was the man that ran forward soon after that made his blood run cold. The man’s name came out easily, Griswald. The news, however, made blood boil, and his lips pursed to a hard line, the rage emanating from him severe enough that Zalera reached over, putting a hand on his brother’s shoulder. But he brushed it off. “Where is she.” It was a simple question.

Griswald wasn't exactly small man, but he wasn't built like a waarrier. He was a typical archer, lean and built for speed. But standing before alexander, the infamous archer, knew his place. "It was the royal guard." He said simply. "The captain and two of his men took her. I can only thinkn they would take her back to the palace."

He adjusted the bow slung from his shoulder as the other men gathered around mumbled and whispered around them.

"She wasn't just your archer was she?" Griswald hesitated to ask, but he could see the anger on the other man's face.

Fallyn was thrown into the back of a wagon, her hands bound behind her. Then the guards climbed in front as the captain mounted a horse and they took off. "Hey! Let me out! Let me go!" She screamed, not giving them an ounce of rest as they rode. She rammed the walls of the wagon with her shoulders to the point that her dress was torn and her skin was broken and bleeding . "Someone! Get me out of here!" She cried.

But the guards ignored her as they took her towards the city. One guard looked to the other. "Have they ever hung a woman before?" He asked.

The other shook his head. "she's going to be the first."

"Only after the captain gets what he wants from her though right?"

Fallyn was bounced around in the back as they rode over the bumpy roads towards her impending prison. She was going to die and there was nothing she could do.

Alexander’s anger grew quickly as he listened to details. “There are many palaces.” He stepped towards Griswald, shaking off the question, and not asking as his hand took the man’s head, palm on his forehead. He pulled the information from his mind, a little rougher than he normally would. When he got what he wanted, he walked past the man, talking over his shoulder. “Show them the training fields. Test them and get things set up. I’ll be back by dawn.”

He was quick on heading off, making a beeline to the place he saw in Griswald’s mind. The landscape seemed bleak and draining to him now, knowing what he did. His love was in danger. He was far out when he smelt it. Blood. HER blood. His mind entered a red haze, thinking they injured her, and he made a beeline to wherever she was, feeling that she was on the move, but there wasn’t a man-made thing that could outrun him.

The cart came to a sudden stop and the doors were pulled open. Fallyn glared through teary eyes at the men before they grabbed her arms and pulled the flailing woman from the transport. They were at the back of some prison type complex, she wasn't exactly paying attention. All she knew was the as they passed through one metal door she could hear it being bolted shut and her heart sank like a mill stone.

There were more doors and more halls she was drug through. There was a stench that was unmistakable. The smell of people living in their own filth, stale food, blood, and death. If she lived, she was never going to leave this place.

Shoved into some room, the guards unbound her hands, and lashed them to the wall , leaving her standing there immoble to do anything else. Hanging her head, Fallyn cried. "I'm sorry Alex... I'm so sorry..."

The captain came in, an ugly smirk across his face. locking the door behind him he crossed the room and grabbed her chin forcing the woman to look up at him. "Pathetic whore." He spat. "I can't believe it took us so long to catch you. How could someone like you kill a man like Ferris? The master archer...." He ran his hand down her face and neck letting it trail lower down her body. "I bet you seduced him, used your good looks to get him in bed before you took his life, right slut?"

Fallyn snarled at him and tried to lunge forward, but the chains and shackles around her wrists pulled her shoulders and arms back and kept her still. "That bastard deserved what he got." She said through gritted teeth.

"Oh yeah?" The man reached out and let his hands fondle her. Groping her chest through her torn dress. "Maybe I should have my own fun with you before they kill you in the morning. You are a no named woman, no papers, no rights, no allegiances. They aren't going to care what you have to say anyway."

Fallyn trembled as she squeezed her eyes shut, her mind trying to focus on Alex as the Captain started to pull her dress down. She wanted to take herself to anywhere but that prison so she thought of the person that made her the happiest.

The building was large, metal doors, guards. He didn’t expect a small pen, of course, but he was expecting, well, a challenge. Alexander walked to the front doors, and was instantly accosted by two guards. His hands reached out as he got close, grabbing them by the throats, smashing their heads together before throwing them to the sides, unconscious.

The iron door was large, and barred. He stared at it for a long moment, before drawing his arm back, and punching. He was sure that the people on the other side of the doors were surprised as it was blown off the hinges, crushing a few and throwing others aside. It was then that he heard alarms going off. There was a ruckus, and people coming after him. But he ignored them as he followed the blood trail.

Five doors, a few hundred feet of hallway, and 100 guards – most of them merely unconscious – later, he was at the door. He could smell the blood coalescing behind it. The door was blasted off the hinges, and he only saw some of the naked Fallyn behind the man, pants down, going on her. Rage was easy in his eyes as he rushed forward, grabbing the man and literally ripping him off Fallyn, throwing him against a wall.

“Apparantly you don’t know the laws around here.” He said in a low, deep growl of a voice, as his hand went up to the man’s throat, picking him up and smashed into the wall, keeping him pinned. “Accosting a member of my household.” He lifted an arm of the man, then punched the palm, leaving shattered bones in its wake. “Injuring said member.” The other hand got the same done to it.

There was a grim line of his lips as his eyes bored into the Captain’s. “Defiling the body of the Lord’s consort.” His hand went down, grabbing the length of the man, and ripping it off with a rough, sickening sound. He tossed it away, then kneed the man in the nuts. “The penalty is death, of course, but you must understand just how much of a mistake you have made this day.” His free hand went up to the Captain’s head, then SQUEEZED, hard but slow pressure, making small crackling noise as he slowly broke the bones of the man’s skull, eyes bulging, before it shattered, sending blood, brains, and small skull fragments along the wall.

Alex wiped his face before turning to Fallyn, eyes going over her quickly to make sure of her status before walking over, punching the chains, leaving links in dust before grabbing her quickly, pulling her to him. “I shouldn’t have let you go alone. I should have make sure you were safe.”

Back
Top Bottom