Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Archers Flurry (Irvine08 and Raziel99)

She gasped a bit as he slid from her, but smiled. Curling into him, despite her nakedness she grinned. His coment caused her to blush, the woman still shy and bashful. But a smile still played on her soft lips. "It really was." She commented softly. Her fingers slid across her chest to where the gash had been, finding the little blood trails that had snaked further down. Leaning over she carefully licked away the blood trails back up his skin until there were none left. Her fingers brushing over the smooth skin.

Before she looekd up at him her one hand moved to her neck and felt for any abnormalities but she didn't find any. "When... did you plan on telling me?" She asked. There was no malice in her voice. No anger, just curiosity. Why hadn't he told her before?

She curled up against him, and his eyes closed as he let his body relax, although a soft, long groan left him as he felt her licking up the blood from his chest. There was no wounds on either of them from what he had done. He heard her question, and it took willpower not to frown at it, keeping his face stoic, eyes closed as he thought of what to say. He didn’t hear any agitation or anger in her voice. It was simply curious.

“I am sure you can understand, we can’t simply tell everyone who walks by what we are. It is… dangerous. People could get a large group of people and simply attack us when we are at our weakest.” He opened his eyes, and turned his head to look into her eyes. “I trust you fully. You know what I am now. And now I lay here, bare and vulnerable before your eyes.”

She nodded slowly. It made sense. She propped herself up on her elbow. "You think I would take advantage of that?" Her hand slowly slid up his chest and landed on his neck. Angling his face towards her she leaned down and conected their lips in a soft kiss. Then she laid back down beside him closing her eyes as she snuggled into her side. "I know better than to do that." She mumbled, a wave of exhaustion finally hitting her.

"You should tell me more later..." She tried to say. "The nuns didn't teach us much about other races... particularly ones like you." Her legs tangled with his as a hand reached over and twined their fingers together. Fallyn wasn't sure if it was the act they had just committed, or the blood loss that had her so tired, but she just wanted to curl up with him andsleep.

He felt her prop herself up to look at him. Her fingers made his skin tingle, moving up to shift him, and he welcomed the kiss she gave him. “I don’t think you would. But I have to look out for the safety of myself and my brothers.” He said in a soft voice as he felt her come back down and move against his side. “I’ll explain whatever you have questions about, but first you must sleep. It’s been a long evening for you, I am sure.” He shifted to pull her closer, letting her head rest against his chest, feeling her half wrap around him, her legs sweeping over his. “I will be here when you wake.”

Fallyn was quick to fall asleep curled up with the man. Her sleep was deep and needed. Being on the road for so very long, finally in a bed, wrapped in caring arms, the comfort around her was long past due. She slept for a good long while, not waking until well into the next day.

Slowly the woman's bright eyes blinked open and she pushed herself up off of the bed as she looked around. Her eyes landed on the form beside her and she let her hand slide across his chest before she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Good morning." She whispered against his skin, silently praying that last night hadn't all been some amazing dream.

She had fallen asleep against him, and he stayed up for about another hour past before he drifted off into sleep. It wasn’t a natural sleep, and he had forgotten to warn her about it. When she woke up, she would find him, his body warm but not warm enough, his heart beat light but hard to notice. His breathing would be light, and he wouldn’t be easily roused from his sleep.

When he didn't stir her brow furrowed and she pulled away slightly. "Alex?" Her hand slid back down his chest. He felt, colder than she remembered. and his lungs barely moved. "Alex?" She said again, this time a bit more worry seeped into her voice. A small hand grasped his shoulder and gently shook him. "Alexander... Alexander please, this isn't funny." Her breath caught in her throat as she sat upright, and she shook him a bit harder now.

Her heart started pounding as she looked around frantically. She shook him harder. "Please wake up." She mumbled.

When he wouldn't the woman slipped off the bed, she was sore, but that was of little concern at the moment. Fallyn grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed and wrapped it around herself as she rushed over to her door and pulled it open. Hair still a tangled mess and tears on the verge of spilling from her eyes she looked up and down the halls. "H-Hello? Someone! Please!" She called out into the empty hall.

Raphael was the first too have woken up, feeling the waves of distress flowing off Fallyn’s mind even before she had run out into the hallway. He got out of bed, putting half a thought in his clothes before he simply poofed from his room, appearing in the hallway as she called out. “I am here.” He said in a soft voice, moving to the door and looking inside. He frowned slightly. It seemed even though his brother thought that telling her what he was was a good idea, he didn’t tell her about how he slept. Wonderful. He turned his head to Fallyn.

“He is simply sleeping, gaining back his energy for the night. If you wish I can wake him up.”

Fallyn jumped when the other man appeared before her. She pulled the blanket closer and higher over her chest as her face burned red. She followed him into her room as he simply glanced at the naked man lying in her bed. He didn't seem too concerned. "Sleeping?" She asked softly, stepping a bit closer to the bed. "But he's cold... barely breathing..." She stopped herself, turning back to Alex's brother. "Is this one of those vampire things? He didn't really tell me much..." She admitted.

Hanging her head a bit she shook it. "No... You don't need to wake him. Let him rest. I'm sorry I bothered you, I was just worried is all..." her delicate hand rubbed her neck where he had bitten.

Raphael spared her a glance before looking once more at Alexander. “Yes, it’s one of those Vampire things. It allows us to regenerate much more effectively. Do not worry, he will wake up soon enough.” He noticed that she had rubbed her neck but ignored it. He would have to talk to his brother about this later on. “Do not worry about me, I’m here for security and for the safety of my brother. And now, yours as well. Call out if you need me.” He simply disappeared in front of her, not worrying about hiding it now that she knew. He hoped his brother knew what he was doing with this one.

"Mine?" She asked but he vanished right before her eyes. It caused her to jump, a small cry catching in her throat. She pressed her hand to her heart to try and calm it down as it was racing. Slowly she crossed over to the bed and looked down at Alex. She gently pulled a blanket further up over him before she leaned down and kissed his temple.

Turning from him she made her way to the washroom dropping the blanket just outside the door. She drew herself a bath and let herself sink down into the hot water, soaking in it for a while. Her mind was reeling. She thought back to last night and her face blossomed to a cherry red before she dunked her whole head under and drew her hands back over her hair. Then again her hand went to her neck and she paused. A vampire. She never would have thought they were real. They were things from story books, tales the other children used to scare her... Yet now she was in bed with one? Was this all really possible?

Slowly she climbed out of the bath and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around herself before she tucked her wet hair behind her ear. Then she headed back out into the room to see if Alex had awoken yet.

Alexander woke up while she was bathing, slowly riding from the bed and pushing the blanket off of him. His head turned to the bathroom, noting that she was in there, but his mind was instantly assailed by Raphael. After a long conversation, he laid back, lifting his head, then his body as he heard her come back into the room, not bothering to cover himself with the blanket. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen him bare the night before.

“I am sorry about that, I should have told you before.” He said in a soft voice, watching her at the doorway. He took a moment to look her over, before his eyes locked onto hers. “We go into a deep regenerative sleep, with seems like death to those that do not know. I should have warned you.”

The woman froze when she caught his form moving on the bed. He was awake. AS she noted his nakedness a blush consumed her fase but she didn't hide it. Swallowing she listened as Alexander explained what had happened. Slowly she nodded, before making her way to him. She sat on the edge of the bed beside him, still wrapped in her towel, a few wet tendrils of hair clung to her face, neck and chest. "Its okay... I was just rather worried." She averted her eyes a moment to pick at a thread on the towel. "I think your brother might be annoyed with me for disturbing him for nothing but... I didn't know any better."

Her hand landed on his for a brief moment before she pulled it away. She was still unsure of what was to become of all of this. Last night was so intense, so passion filled. She wanted something with him, to be affectionate and open with him. But did he really want that? Or was he just saying things last night? Her mind was so fuzzy.

She got to her feet and moved to the wardrobe to where her last dress was hanging. Pulling it out she drapped it over a nearby chair before she found a clean undergarment and pulled it on. Dropping the towel to the floor she pulled the dress over her head and tied a few of the laces and sashes in place before she plucked up a brush to untangle her damp hair. Fallyn would need to wash her clothing. They were never truly clean, she washed them in creeks and lakes most of the time, and she only had three outfits. She had run through them all already.

He hadn’t bothered with his nakedness, but at her blush he thought otherwise about it. But in the end he didn’t do anything about it. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen him like this already. She moved closer to him, sitting down and touching his hand, but she pulled back before he could take it in his. A soft frown left him as he saw her doubts, but he didn’t show any other dissatisfaction. “My brother wasn’t annoyed by you. Indeed, he was annoyed by me because of not giving you enough information before we went to rest.”

He watched as she got to her feet, moving to the wardrobe and starting to get dressed. She probably wouldn’t notice, but his clothing would have disappeared by now. He watched as she slowly dressed, saddened slightly but understanding why she didn’t tease him that little bit while she did. Slowly he sat up, moving to the edge of the bed and stretching. When he had the moment to, he reached out, grabbing her by the wrist and slowly pulling her over to him, moving her to sit across his lap. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer, and before she could say anything, he was kissing her, a soft but passionate embrace.

A small sound escaped her as he grabbed her and pulled her to him. But his arms around her were more than welcome, as were his lips. She leaned into him, kissing him back just as passionately. But after a moment she slowly puled away. She averted her eyes, her hands landing on his chest before she slid them up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "So last night..." She tried to start. "All of that, you were serious?" Slowly her eyes flicked up to his.

Her finger toyed with some of his hair as she looked at him, hoping for right answer.

His hair had lost the binding sometime last night, so it was free, and it was a lot of hair she had to play with. She was shy about it, and he fought back the multitude of needs that he had for the moment. ‘Yes, I was serious. About all of it.” He said, a soft smile on his face. Slowly he leaned forward, kissing her again, with a little more passion behind it. “I have no need to lie. And I’m sure you feel it too. The attraction.” He leaned back on the bed, looking up at her with that soft smile. “I trust you, and I want you.”

A soft smile graced her lips as she got her answer. Then he kissed her and she was more than happy to reciprocate, her arms wrapping tighter around him. She nodded. "Yes, I feel it." She said quietly before giggling a bit as he leaned back, pulling her with him. His neck pinned her arms behind him as she hovered over him. She smiled softly before closing the short distance and connecting their lips.

The happiness that welled up in her after what he said made him smile, even as she came with him when he laid back. Her hands were firmly placed behind his neck, and he doubted that she would release the hold anytime soon. She moved in to kiss him, and he returned it, kissing her deeply, breaking it and nipping her lip. “You seem to have me at the disadvantage now, bare and pinned down under you.” He said, with a chuckle, his head lifting up slightly, her hands released from his neck.

She grinned, slowly removing her arms from behind his neck. She slowly leaned down and kissed his neck, her lips working down his chest and stomach. AS she slid down his body her hands slid down further finding his man hood carefully and gently stroking at him to try and get him excited. Her lips eventually worked their way down until she was forced to sit between his legs. Bright eyes glanced up at him for a moment before she gazed down at her hands around him.

Slowly she leaned over and slid her tongue over him before she let her lips encompass him completely. Fallyn started gently, sucking on him and using her hands on what she couldn't fit into her mouth. Her eyes shifted up to his to see if he was enjoying himself. She hadn't ever done this willingly, but for him she wanted to, she wanted to please him, to hear him make the same sounds as last night.

She slid down his body slowly, teasingly, his head tilting as she kissed his neck, his body relaxing fully as she travelled slowly further down. Her hand found him hard, inviting, as though he had a permanent hard on when she was around. As her hand wrapped around him and started stroking, he groaned softly, hips eagerly pressing into her hand. Her lips were exquisite, and she was soon between his legs. His eyes were closed, preferring to just feel rather than watch or cheat mentally.

He was surprised and rewarded when she was bold, moaning out as her tongue went along him, then he disappeared in the soft heat of her mouth. Her movements were nearly perfect, a surprise since he didn’t see any experience in her mind. Soft moans left him as his hands slid down, one resting on her shoulder, the other tangling in her hair. His hips moved very slightly, not wanting to force himself into her mouth, but helpless to resist the movement.

Fallyn was pleased with the sounds he was making, his responses enough to simply turn her on themselves. When he started moving beneath her she tried working with it, continuing to suck on him and slid her tongue over his swollen tip. She slid a hand up his toned abdomen as the other gently teased the rest of his shaft that she couldn't encompass in her mouth.

But she more she pleased him the more she could feel the heat pooling between her own legs. His hand in her hair was oddly stimulating, the sense of power and control. Slowly she slid her lips up off of him, as she looked up at his face. Kissing his thigh she worked her way back up his body, smiling softly, her face an extreme shade of red as she held herself up over him. Heart pounding in her chest she bit her lower lip as she contemplated her next move.

She was more than stimulating: she was a heated tease that sent fire through his veins, hot need pooling in his body until he was an inferno. Her tongue was amazing, hands teasing touches of velvet that only promised a softer pleasure to come. She was new to it… but she was far more than experienced.

She left his length, and he opened his eyes, watching as she kissed up his body, a slow tease to mimic her descent down him. His hands slowly slid down her body as she moved up, fingers sliding along her sides over her dress before she was straddling him once more. He saw her bite her lip, and he leaned forward, embracing her in a hot, deep kiss before gently nipping her lip, tugging it lightly. Fire burned in his eyes. “My need is as great as yours, Sivamet.” He whispered, a hot breeze from him. “You have full control over me.”

A small sound escaped her as he met her with a hot kiss. She grinned as he tugged on her lip bringing her closer. "I guess I shouldn't have even bothered getting dressed." She whispered. "Now they just seem to be in the way..." Sitting up on top of him she slowly pulled of the dress, tossing it aside. The process was deliberately slow to reveal her soft pale skin. All that was left was the little undergarment.

Leaning down the peaks of her breast slid across his chest as she reconnected their lips, her hips grinding against his. "Full control and no idea what I'm doing..." She admitted a bit embarrassed by the fact. Not by the fact that he was her first real partner, but by the fact she didn't know what to do with him. Underwear starting to soak through she slipped off of him and to the side to finally remove them completely.

His body shuddered slightly at her whisper went through his mind. “If it was my decision, Cara Mia, you would never have need of clothing.” She sat up, and his eyes hungrily watched her as she slowly removed the first of the offending material. He licked his lips as she tossed it to the side. “You are truly beautiful.” He whispered, hot, as she took her spot on his lap once more.

The hot kiss was eagerly returned, hips moving slowly against hers, feeling her undergarments dampen slowly against the small pressure the two of them shared between them. His chest pushed lightly against hers. “I know you have some idea…” he whispered, watching as she got off him and teased him with removing her smalls. His mind connected to hers, and he shared the image, the thought of her on him, riding him slowly, hips working on him, lips in a hot embrace. Exactly what he thought she would like.

Features flushed a bit as the thought came to mind. Unaware that it was from him, she had had plenty of similar thoughts on her own of course. Slipping her leg back over him She mounted him once more and let his length meet her hot entrance. Grinning down at him she paused a moment before she shifted and lowered herself onto him. A soft sound escaped her as she took his length inside her folds.

Then her hips began to move on him in a slow motions drawing the best sensations she could from him. Leaning down she caught his mouth with hers and slipped her tongue between his lips as she moaned softly into him. Hands sliding up along him, one tangled into his dark hair as her own long locks haloed their faces.

Back
Top Bottom