Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Archers Flurry (Irvine08 and Raziel99)

She nodded slowly, retaking a seat and simply propping her head up on her hand as she watched him cook. "I can definitely see how people miss this place, but it's beautiful... It's quite a shame really." she commented. Glancing down she smoothed out her dress as she crossed her legs and returned her gaze to the handsome man's back as he stood and added more food. Yet when he turned, Alex gave her a compliment.

Fallyn's face turned red and she averted her eyes. It had been a long time since she had received a complement like that. Most of the time it wasn't in a good way, the vulgar men that slung those words at her didn't mean them. But Alex seemed genuine, and it made her heart thud against her small rib cage as she tucked a strawberry lock of hair behind her ear. "Please... my looks are far from anything. It is my skill that brings me here and it is my skill that you have. I have never had to give my loyalty to anyone before. I have always just survived on my own, having something to support and a support system for myself seems like it would be nice for once. Getting paid is always nice as well." She gave him a smile but her face was still a nice red shade.

He did his best not to chuckle at her response, seeing her go as red as her hair as she defended her own point. His soft smile remained on his face, watching as she looked at him once more, although the tint of her skin didn’t change a bit. “You degrade yourself. You are the most beautiful woman I have seen in many years.” His head tilted slightly as he studied her. “Your skill brings you here, but without your loyalty, how can I let you stay all that long? It’s possible that you train my army only to take them for yourself and take them for whatever needs you have. Staying here gives you a home and money, and the materials you need, but they have their own cost.”

He stood after that, moving to the pot and ladling a good portion into a bowl, taking it and a spoon to her. “Eat. It’ll help.”

Again with his compliments she had too look away from his charming smile and intense stare as heat burned her cheeks and ears. Clearly he wasn't going to let her argue, as much as she would want to. But he continued more onto the point of why she was there. Flicking her green eyes back to him she was a bit relieved for the change of topic. "I have no need for an army." She said simply. "I barely know of the wars that are taking place now and I would prefer to keep myself out of them. All I want is enough money to set up my own little shop somewhere quiet." She sighed a bit as she looked around. "You are speaking to a woman who came from nothing. I don't need much to be happy... certainly not an army. You can have my loyalty as long as you want it, I have no where else to go."

When Alex turned around to retrieve her food, Fallyn took the moment to take a deep breath and try to calm the flutters he seemed to put in her with mere words. This wasn't normal, at least, not for her. She gave the man a smile as he handed her the bowl. "Thank you." She spooned out a mouthful and blew on it a bit before sticking it in her mouth and swallowing it down. She did it a few more times before pausing. "You are a pretty good cook." She grinned.

He had waited for her to start eating before he responded to her comments. “Loyalty is gained, not given. I will take your word but I must see that you are loyal to me before I can fully trust it. I’m sure you understand. Enough people have betrayed that trust of mine.” He watched as she ate, smiling as she complimented him. It was a rather simple stew, with the venison, carrots, and potatoes. The powder he had put in was a mix of garlic powder for flavor and a flavorless weak aphrodisiac. He wanted someone to test it with, and it wouldn’t be too strong on the senses, but it would be a warmth that was noticeable, and he could track it.

“I’ve had to cook enough times on my own. Little tricks to add flavor. It isn’t difficult when you practice at it. Like archery.” He smiled as he watched her eat. “There’s plenty more, take your time.”

"Of course. My trust isn't exactly that easy to gain either." She ate contently, not wasting a single bite as she scraped the bottom of the bowl. She set it down briefly as she licked her lips. Her brow wrinkled for a moment as she suddenly noticed the heat spreading through her. It must have been the stew, it was rather warm. Fallyn twisted her hair around her fingers and brought it over her one shoulder and off her neck to try and help the situation. At least she wasn't cold any more.

As she moved to get a little more she paused and looked at him. "Aren't you going to have any? I feel rather odd being the only one eating she admitted."

He watched as she ate, decently fast and rather efficient, not wasting much more than a few drops. He took her bowl, refilling it with ease and putting it in front of her once more, this time with a glass of water to drink. “Of course, a beautiful woman such as yourself can gain the trust of others better than a man-at-arms. And with your talents, I am sure my trust will be gained well enough. Just don’t abuse it.” He crossed his legs as he watched her.

“I am not hungry.” He said as he watched her. “I ate while you were in your room. Thank you, though.”

She thanked him for the food and drink, taking a bite as he spoke. "Well, I hope it is more than my apparent appearance that gets others to trust me. I'd like to think I am a rather trustworthy person." Excluding that one incident...But he doesn't need to know about that she thought to herself. "Don't worry, I don't take peoples trust for granted. I know how hard it is to dote my own out so I know how valuable it can be." The woman ate about half the bowl, pausing to take a few drinks now and again before she slid the bowl away.

"I think I'm done..." She smiled. "Thank you very much for the meal." She smiled up at him, a blush still on her features.

“I simply state that it is easier for a woman to gain the trust of others, for one reason or other. I have known treacherous women.” He took the bowl as she pushed it away, moving and running water to get the bowl clean before putting it to the side, turning to her. “You are very welcome.”

He took the moment to stretch, looking around the kitchen before taking a wet rag over where he had cut the meat, then tossing it into a pail. “What do you think would be the best place to go next? I don’t wish to waste time running around the estate with areas you wouldn’t be interested in going to.”

Fallyn watched him take her bowl and clean it out followed by the counter before he turned to her. With his question though she shrugged and got to her feet, following his lead she took a moment and stretched a bit still finding the increase in her body temperature odd. "I'm not quite sure. As I said, I've never been to a place this big I wouldn't really even know where to start." She toyed with her hair some more as she chewed on her lower lip. "Why dont you just show me the places that you think are important?"

Her heart felt like a brick in her chest as it beat. Fallyn couldn't figure out the strange sensation as she looked up at the tall man beside her. He was attractive, of course, any woman would likely swoon for him. But Fallyn wasn't normally like that, not with her past, her history had her much more on guard. This was all so unnerving.

He watched her stretch, saw her curves accentuated by the movement, and fought back an urge he hadn’t felt in years. He moved to the door, looking over his shoulder to her as he opened it. “It is a large house, so I suppose I’ll take you to my favorite room of the place.” He could hear the beating of her heart, the faster, hot pace that it took, either from what he put in the food or her own thoughts fuelling it. He fought back the urge to pounce or lick his fangs, closing the door behind her and walking up to the second floor and down a hall.

He opened a door, walking in first and closing the door behind her. It was a decently small room, the walls lined with books, a fur rug in front of a fireplace across from the door. Two chairs and a table were near the fireplace. He moved to sit down, picking up a book, motioning for her to sit as he started to read.

She followed him out the door, taking a slow deep breath to try and calm herself. Her pulse was thudding in her ears blocking almost everything out. Everything but Alex's voice. Her small feet carried her down the halls and into the room he stopped at. When she entered she looked around , brushing against his arm slightly. The contact lighting her skin of fire for a moment and setting her heart on over drive.

Swallowing she put a bit of distance between them as she glanced at all the books. Fallyn could read. But nothing extravagant. She skipped most of the lessons at the orphanage when she was a girl to be with the boys in the fields. It was where she learned how to use a bow. Fallyn sat down, crossing her legs; her toes now just a few inches from him as he started to read. She shifted in her seat as heat rushed to other areas of her body while his voice filled the air.

His skin tingled as she brushed against him, a small flame that spread along his arm before he sat down, his mind focusing on the book even as he paid attention to how she reacted. He could sense her heart beat, how it jumped when she touched him. But for now he pushed it away from his mind, absorbing himself in his reading, even though he felt the heat from her feet that was a mere few inches from his own.

After a few minutes he noticed she didn’t bother to grab a book to read on her own, so he fluffed his book a little and started to read out some of the poetry in his current book. His voice was low, smooth hinting at being husky, eyes half on the book and half on her to see how she reacted. Did she enjoy it? Did she want him to stop? He simply wanted to make sure.

Fallyn watched him as he started to read. Her bright eyes slipped down to focus on his lips as his alluring voice spilled forth. She didn't recognize the poem but it was lovely all the same, something about the way he spoke it, the way each salable fell from his tongue... She shook her head slightly to try and clear her head but the thoughts seemed stuck. The feelings, the racing heart, the heat spreading and pooling within her. It all just wouldn't go away.

Shifting in her seat she licked her soft lips before the slightest of smiles showed. He had a lovely voice... but there was something more. The woman couldn't place her finger on what was stirring her up so much.

Her reactions were subtle, but he could notice them, the smell of her blood and pooling heat. He fought back licking his lips once more as he turned a page, noticing how she shifted in the seat. He continued to read, his voice keeping the alluring tone that she seemed to enjoy, taking his time to enunciate every syllable, letting the worlds roll off his tongue and lips. But it was after a half hour of this that he looked up, a soft smile on his lips. “I am not boring you, am I? I enjoy a good read and some quiet every so often.”

She propped her head up at some point on the arm of the chair leaning just a bit closer as she listened to him. Her eyes drifted over him a little bit more as she listened to the words float from him, his voice making a fire start to well up within her. When the poetry stopped and he actually addressed her she straightened, blinking to focus a bit. "Oh! No... This is rather enjoyable. I can read, but not all that well." She admitted. "My education wasn't all that great... And I skipped most of my lessons to learn archery anyway." She smiled.

"But your reading is far from boring..." She couldn't help but let it come out a bit softer than she intended.

She was intent on him, her mind floating off as she listened to him. He couldn’t help a smile as he watched her regain her focus, sitting up a little more. He could hear it in her voice, a hint of what she was feeling on the inside. He smiled a little brighter. “I think you would enjoy being able to read it for yourself, or being closer to hear it better. I know my voice can get soft at times when I read out.” He lowered his head, letting his offer go through her mind as he continued reading aloud for her.

"You have a charming voice as it is..." She smiled. "If I didn't know any better I think you were trying to melt me right out of this chair." a small chuckle escaped her. "Besides I'm not sure how much closer one could get." She brushed her bangs from her eyes as she looked at him, watching his lips move over each word carefully. But slowly her eyes drifted over the rest of him taking in his handsome, strong physique. She had to make a conscious effort to stop herself.

What was she doing doing him the once over? Face taking on another shade of red she looked away, to the fire, as she listened to him read.

“If I wished to melt you out of the chair, I wouldn’t be using this voice to read.” A soft chuckle left him after his retort, looking over the book, turning the pages a few times before he stopped to read another section of the book, a story about grand adventure, of man and woman and lust between battles. His voice kept the smooth, husky tones as he watched her as much as he read. She was looking into the fire instead of him by now, but he continued.

It was a half hour later, after a rather strong scene, that he half closed the book and faced her fully. “Your mind seems to be preoccupied. Do you wish to speak about it?”

When he stopped she straightened and looked over at him. His comment caught her off guard a bit, her face turning a brighter hue. There was no way she was really going to tell him what was on her mind. "Oh no... It nothing, I promise." She gave him a small smile, tucking a lose curl behind her ear.

"So you have shown me your favorite room in the house... what else is there to see?" She asked him. Perhaps getting up and walking around would help settle her down some.

“Are you sure? You’ve been a shade of red for a good amount of time now.” He watched, matching her smiled, even as he stood slowly. “There isn’t too much to show of importance. It’s merely a very large house. A few kitchens, many bedrooms, dining room, great hall, my office. You’ve seen the majority that there is to see, besides the library.” He stretched slightly, putting the book down on the table. “I suppose there isn’t too much to see unless you like to simply wander the hallways.”

The color only intensified when he mentioned the fact. "I'm sure." She said simply, trying to ignore the heat pumping through her with every beat of her heart. Following him to his feet she nodded slowly, trying to keep her eyes from wondering over him too much but the task proved difficult. "I see... Well I guess a better question would be is there any place that I shouldn't go? Any wing or area that is off limits to me? I don't want to cause any trouble by a mere blunder." This was good. Just talking about anything to keep her focus off the desires spreading through her.

Of course she had had urges before, but nothing like this. Normally it was something she could ignore and hold off but not this. it was much too intense, and with Alexander being right there, so close, Fallyn wasn't sure she could make the feelings go away by mere will. This wasn't good.

He took a seat once more. From the sound of things, they wouldn’t be moving very far from the room, since the tone of her questions changed. He picked up his book once more, opening it up, but his eyes stayed firmly locked on her. He fought the urge to look her over. “There is only one room you are not allowed to enter, but that door is permanently locked. You’ll know it when you see it. However, I doubt that the residents of the other bedrooms would like it if you entered their bedrooms, so stay to your own bedroom. That, however, is probably a given.” He chuckled softly, before lowering his eyes to his book. He started to read once more from the story he was reading earlier.

She sat down as he did, nodding. "Of course, I'd never go into someone's room without reason or invitation." However, this locked door he spoke of had her rather curious. Everyone was entitled to secrets, but it would never prevent her from wanting to know them. It was a good little distraction from the sensations starting to make her throb between her legs. But as Alexander began to read once more and her eyes and mind were left to wonder, the feelings and wanting became almost too much to handle.

Silently she stood up and moved to the side of his chair gently placing a small hand on his arm. Even initiating that small amount of contact was unusual, and it made her want to climb on top of him.... Being so close, being able to touch him, what would it be like to have his hands on her?... Yet she managed to refrain. "Thank you for reading to me. But I, um... I think I am going to retire to my room for a while." She gave him a smile, her face still rather flushed before she turned and left the room.

She managed to navigate the halls and find her room without much of a problem, and by the time she made it there her underwear were thoroughly wet from the torture her mind and body was putting her through. Shutting the door behind her she climbed on top of her bed and hesitated before she finally gave into the urges; she put her hand between her legs and tried to satisfy herself with thoughts of the man she had just left.

Little did she know that he knew everything that was going on with her, her idle thoughts, her beating heart and pulsing heat. She would know in time, of course, but he had to make sure he could trust her. Enough people had to be put down for breaking that trust. But he saw something special in this woman, even as she stood, placing a hand on his arm. He could tell it took a lot out of her to make even that small gesture, and for a fleeting moment he saw the want of straddling him right then and there. Sadly, she bridled it, and told him news the opposite of what he wished. Still, he kept his eyes to his book, reading to himself now. “Alright.” His hand reached up, taking hers before she could escape from him, bringing the back to his lips to kiss softly, then he let her go.

He sat in the room for about five minutes, reading, before he got up, putting the book down. He made his way slowly, leisurely to her room, putting his ear to the door to listen for a moment when she wouldn’t realize it, before rapping his knuckles on the wooden door. “Fallyn?” He called through the door, although not so loud that it would echo through the hallway. “Are you alright? You seemed a bit puckish earlier, and I want to make sure you are doing ok.”

In her room, Fallyn had already discarded her underwear to the floor, the garment just an obstruction now as she tried to pleasure herself. Eyes closed her mind filled itself with thoughts of Alexander doing all sorts of things to her. She was panting, growing hotter instead of becoming satisfied. Her actions were only causing the urges to increase.

When there was a knock on the door the woman froze. Hearing Alexander's voice her heart pounded in her chest as her mind scrambled for what to do. Sliding off her bed she grabbed her underwear and wiped off her hand before throwing the dirty article in the corner. She was wearing a dress, he'd never notice anyway. She straightened her hair out quickly before she pulled the door open, her flushed features looking up at him.

"Alexander?" She smiled. "I'm fine. I promise." It was so hard, just standing there. She was throbbing more now, and Fallyn could feel herself dripping down her thigh. Then at last she couldn't take it any more. One of her small hands grabbed the front of his shirt, the other, the side of his face. Standing on her toes she pulled him down into a hard and passion filled kiss.

But after a moment, her eyes snapped open and she let him go taking a few steps back. Fear covered her face as she held her hands up over her heart. Memories of her past flickered through her head, the man that had abused her, the one that taught her her craft, was the last and only man she had ever been with; if you can call it that. As much as her body wanted to, she was terrified. Fallyn didn't know what to do. "I-I....I'm sorry." She managed to stutter, but just barely.

Back
Top Bottom