Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reborn (Lady and Blair)

"Oh, don't be sensitive," Alec murmured, reaching out and grabbing her arm. He pulled her into him, his face covered with a smirk. He shook his head, looking both amused and indifferent. "I laugh because of how adorable you are, not because I look down on... your situation," he murmured, unable to utter the word "virgin". His brain simply wouldn't allow it. "Now tell me how a girl like you has managed to keep men from diving in to your pants." He raised his eyebrows, still holding her by the arm close to him. The way he held her wasn't hard, but clearly dominant.

Claire squealed with delight, her fingers lacing within his hair as she dove in to the sea of pleasure. Her moans filled the room and undoubtedly the read of the house as she came, her hips moving up to grind into his. "Oh, Jason... God, you're amazing," she cried, moving up to kiss him deeply, holding him close. There was no doubt they were attracted to one another, and they definitely loved each other. However, she wondered if her nervousness over the baby and his famous flirty demeanor would break them.

Grace smirked. "A few hours. It's night time now," she said gently. "And your mother is in bed. She doesn't seem too angry..." She shrugged moved her hands up to pull her hair into a high, wavy pony tail, revealing the top of her scar she saw earlier and another one on the back of her neck that was crescent shaped. "You need anything? Something to eat? Your mother made some soup, I think."

Latra glared at him as he pulled her back frowning at his smirk. Before the look turned to confusion as she was unable to see what he was thinking. The man was confusing her with looking so amused, and yet so indifferent. Uncertainy filled her eyes before laughing at his question."One word.Alcide. hang around him, and most men think it's a better idea to just not try since they assume if I can sleep with him, that no one else would do."She said though a smile dimpled her cheek at the thought. While she knew her friend was amazingly hot, and could apperciate it, the man just wasn't wht she wanted in a lover, or she'd never been interested in him that way, not with that brooding intensity and his devotation to a doomed relationship.

Jason laughed softly as he kissed her back before shifting to lay down next to her, holding her ever so gently, a hand resting on her stomach as he nuzzled her ever so gently."I am amazing."he muttered before sighing softly."I have to go out of town tomorrow."He muttered,"Do you want me to try and put it off??Because of the baby?"He muttered looking anxious about her.

Alcide frowned a little as he sighed."Good."he said sounding relieved that he wasn't in to much trouble for checking himself out, swallowing hard as he watched her a soft blush staining his cheeks, even as curiousity lit his eyes wanting to ask about the scars, wanting to know more about her. But as a strictly private person himself, he tried very hard to not invade others privacy....at least not when he couldn't get up and walk away if they were pissed over the questions."Food would be nice..."He said before wincing at the unmistakable sounds of claire and jason. While he knew him and claire would have never worked, there were reasons he didn't stay here. listening to them have loud enthustic sex was one of them.

Alec rolled his eyes and shook his head, dropping her arm. "I'm not the least intimidated in him," he retorted, moving to down the rest of his drink before setting it down and leaning against the bar. He reached up to move his hair out of his eyes, looking a little irritated at her mentioning of Alcide. He understood they were friends, but still, she mentioned him a lot. "Well, you're missing out on something pretty great, I have to say," he said, shrugging a bit.

Claire pouted and and leaned in to nuzzle him, liking the feeling of his hand on her stomach. It was sweet. "For how long?" she murmured, her voice sounding disappointed. She loved that he was so accomplished with his writing, but she hated when he had to leave her behind... "Jason, I'm only a few weeks along. Unless you will be gone for a year, I doubt you'll miss anything involving the baby..." She smirked a bit and rested her hand on top of his.

Grace smiled and nodded, moving out from under his legs and toward the kitchen. She warmed him up some soup and fresh baked bread, then made him a glass of iced tea. Putting it all on a tray, she carried it out to him and sat it on his lap before sitting in a chair across from the couch, afraid their close proximity was bugging him. "So, you usually stay in a cabin out there?" she asked, nodding to the snowy out doors. "Don't you worry about getting snowed in alone?" She tilted her head to the side before yelping at the feeling of something tickling her leg. It was the puppy, Styx, looking delighted to see her as if he'd known her his whole life. It seemed odd to Grace, but nevertheless, she picked the pup up and sat him in her lap.

"No, you wouldn't be, hercules."She teased him a little irriated because she was annoyed at him for being annoyed with her. Despite how beautiful she was, she didn't make friends easily, or well, and really alcide and claire, and jason were the only people she saw besides eric. He'd asked her how she'd managed to not have someone demand sex, and it was alcide's presence. It wasn't because she loved her best friend, it was because she was afraid of being dull and she had no one else to talk about because talking about claire and jason could lead to awkward discussions like the one she was currently in."Well, no one can convince me of that. Nothing could be worth that messy sweatiness."The reinacarnated virgin wrinkled her nose as she sipped her drink,half wanting to go, but not wanting to leave his company either.

Jason sighed softly in pleasure as she nuzzled him, smiling a little."Just a few days. dragoncon is this weekend...I totally forgot until the new manager of lethe's sent me a memo about it while we were at the club."He said sighing softly before blushing at her teasing."But I hate leaving you."He said sulking at the teasing.

Alcide smiled a little as he settled back on the couch again, closing his eyes for a moment before shifting to start eating glancing over at her. Trying to decide if he was relieved or annoyed with her moving to a chair."I do."He said nodding towards the window that looked up the mountain."It's about half a mile up there."he said before shrugging."I don't need to go anywhere and no one ever wants to come see me,so its not like the snow would really affect me. "He said with a shrug, a momentary saddness in the words, gone before it could be really identified. As much as he liked his solititude, and understood why the other's did not come to visit him because he was such a asshole to them, it still hurt that no one, not even katra or his mother, had ever made the hike up the cabin."You don't have to hold him you know."He said wincing a little as he took a deep breath, his chest aching as he started to eat, trying very hard to not think about how achy he was feeling.

Alec studied her for a moment, chuckling a little. "Oh, it is..." he purred, biting his lip at the thought. God, he was tempted to show her exactly how worth the messiness it was, but something about deflowering her kept him at a distance. He didn't feel worthy of a girl's virginity. It was so sacred and special, and he was just not that deserving. "Surely you have had some... taste of what pleasure is like."

Claire pouted. "I know, love," she murmured, "I hate it too..." She leaned up and kissed him deeply, her hand moving in to his hair. "Laying in this bed when you are gone out of town is so lonely..." She frowned a bit. "I usually end up inviting myself to sleep with Katra so I don't have to be alone." She shrugged at that. "I won't make you stay though," she murmured, "But when the baby is here, I'm not sure I'll be so tolerant." With that, she grinned, obviously teasing him.

Grace raised her eyebrows at him, cuddling the puppy and stroking its fur. Her mother never allowed Alec and her to have pets, so animals always interested her. "Why wouldn't I want to?" she countered, "He's so sweet..." She grinned and kissed the dog's nose, giggling when he licked at her. Smile still in place, she surveyed him. He looked so... sad. She doubt he meant to look that way, but he did, and she felt compelled to make him feel better. "I'd like to see the cabin," she said, "I've never seen a real cabin in the mountains before."

Katra looked up at him, frowning slightly in thought."Bad kisses.And jason kissed me once, but that was only to annoy claire."She said wrinkling her nose a little looking up at him, green eyes darkening with lust though, so much wanting to kiss him even if she wouldn't say it.

Jason sighed kissing her back holding her against him tightly."Well Kat has someone knew to sleep with.Did you see how attatched she is to the new kid?"He said looking thughtful wondering if the girl who'd slapped him for stealing a kiss was finding someone she wanted to be with for real."Well,I'm sure I'n try and not leave so much."He said a slight smile on his face at the teasing.

Alcide laughed softly shrugging a little."Cause he squirms, and will give you kisses if you let him sit there long enough.."he said with a small snicker shaking his head a little before looking at her, looking a little surprised at her words, though pleasure colored his eyes at the idea of someone wanting to see the cabin."Well when I'm allowed moving again we'll walk up."He said and even if his face didn't move at all ,the saddness didn't seem as broodingly intense anymore.

Alec looked at her, tilting his head to the side a little in indifference. "Wow," he murmured, looking astonished at the idea that she had never been kissed. Like, really kissed. No wonder she thought sex would be nasty. She'd never even experienced any kind of sensuality... "Oh, fuck, I can't let you continue walking around with a sloppy, jealousy seeking kiss to recall for your only kiss," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'd be doing you an injustice if I allowed that. Come here." He grabbed her by the wrist, and with out a bat of an eyelash or hint of hesitancy, he pressed his lips to her's, his free hand moving to cup her cheek. His lips moved slowly, but deeply against her's for a few moments, only to disappear when he pulled away.

Claire grinned. "Oh, I wouldn't let you leave so much," she countered, pulling him in for another deep, soft kiss. "For all I know, I could have been knocked up on a night that all I wanted was a back rub..." She pouted a little, though humor was in her eyes. "You owe me." Her fingers ran through his hair gently, her body curling around his. "I love you."

Grace smiled softly and nodded. "I'd like that," she murmured, petting Styx gently. The large puppy took up her whole lap, but she didn't mind. "You know, you don't seem like the type of guy to have a puppy. Especially not one that sneaks kisses all of the time." She laughed a little at the thought, shaking her head.

Katra blushed as she looked at him, trying to figure out what he seemed to be thinking about so hard. "Why?"She said looking startled as alec pulled her towards him eyes widening as she was kissed, clumsily kissing him back, whimpering quietly in disappointment as he pulled away, swaying a little leaning against him as she tried to figure out how she felt."Wow."She muttered eyes widening a little as she looked up at him, blushing as she considered what else he could do so good if he could kiss that well.

Jason snickered kissing her back before sighing,"Hey its not my fault once I start touching you you want more."he teased before sighing settling in and staring to fall asleep as she played with his hair."Love you to, and I always owe you."He whined a little sighing as he drifted to sleep.

Alcide smiled a little watching the two, amused that styx seemed so content to be in her lap, even if it was odd to see the puppy so taken with anyone not lcide. "My mother worried about me being lonely. Demanded I get a puppy. I got the fuzzball there cause he was just to saddening to leave in the pet shop." "Oh, don't let him lie to you, he finds the fuzzball adorable and cuddly. Even lets him sleep in bed with him."Eric said snickering a little as he walked into the living room, looking concerned for both of them as he leaned down to kiss grace's cheek."Are you two okay?"He said looking them over.

Alec looked down at her, a slightly drunk smile on his face. However, he was not drunk off alcohol, but lust for the woman in front of him. His lips practically burned from the contact with her's. "There," he said huskily, raising an eyebrow. "Now you have something that you can call your own; not some kiss that was used to make another woman jealous." He shrugged and reached his glass up to his mouth, taking a large gulp. "You know, the last person I kissed was my bitch of an ex. Which, I should add, is shacking up with some theater major at NYU. Said she needed more excitement in her life. I had no idea I was so boring..." He chuckled a little after that, leaning against his night stand table.

Grace smiled brightly as she heard Eric's voice, blushing when he kissed her cheek. "I don't see anything wrong with an animal lover," she retorted, smirking. With that, she nodded gently. "I'm great, thanks to Alcide," she admitted, looking down at the other man. She felt giddy in Eric's presence, but strange at the same time. Almost as if she should not feel that way, especially around Alcide.

Katra blushed as she looked at him, swallowing hard as she stepped back, shuddering a little."That was nice.Thank you."She said smiling a little stepping back again as she sat on the edge of the bed, her knees brushing against his leg."You're not boring."She said defending him even if he was just insulting himself.Sighing softly she stood again before bting her lip."I probably should get some sleep."She said moving towards the door.

"Oh there's nothing wrong with it, its just adorable that he wont admit to actually liking his dog."Eric said snickering a little but looking relieved that they were both okay though alcide looked like he should still be in the hospital. "I'm fine.Just a few broken ribs."Alcide said wincing a little as the drugs was starting to wear off, looking over at grace with a gentle smile."Will you get my medication?"He said sitting up slowly, having every intention of going upstairs to his bedroom before stopping, thinking about it."I assume your staying the night?"He said looking at eric as he settled back on the bed. "Yea. someone needs to take care of you, since I know you wont let anyone else bully you to resting. So I'll bully you."

Alec nodded and sat his glass down, walking over and opening the door for her in a polite, but casually snug way. There was no doubt that Alec seemed to always have a bit of swagger. "Goodevening," he said, tilting his head to the side as he watched her go. Once she was gone, he moved to take a nice hot bath and went to bed, hoping that his actions were not going to make everything incredibly weird tomorrow.

Grace grinned a bit when Eric said he was staying, her eyes brightening a little. It wasn't that she was in love with him yet; but it was just that. She'd never been in love, and she'd never experienced a relationship with a man. His interest in her made her curious and excited. "Well, I'll go make you some tea then," she said, blushing a bit. With that, she turned and left both men alone with each other. She found herself already hoping that there would be a way to be alone with him tonight, wanting to see where things went.

"goodnight."She said smiling as she walked out, looking lustered and interested, heading for her own bed, wondering what was going to happen in the morning.

Alcide gave eric a look as the man smirked watching grace walk out of the room."Eric..." "Go to bed, jackass.You're hurt."Eric said the club owner wanting to be alone with grace to, and knowing if he annoyed alcide enough the man would leave instead of being seen as a drugged, angry man in front of grace. Allcide glared before huffing out a sigh despite the pain it caused."I'm going to bed.You can have my room,despite being smaller then your monstosity of a room, its okay."He said as he left the room, moving slowly into the study, settling down on the comfortable couch to sleep, since all the bedrooms in the house were taken and he was to much of a good host to take his room when a guest, even if it was eric, wouldn't have a bed.

Eric smirked to himself enjoying the thought of torturing his friend like this, and because grace was a beautiful woman. It was so good when so many reasons to do something lined up. "Thank you."The club owner smiled as grace returned with a glass of tea for him, sipping it with a sigh."Perfect."He purred softly, his eyes flickering over her body even as he took a sip of the tea.

Grace smiled sweetly, moving to sit on the couch with her legs criss-crossed in front of her. She didn't mention Alcide's absence, assuming he had went to bed. "It was nice of you to come check on us," she said, taking a sip of her own tea after blowing it off a little. Her green eyes moved over him with interest, wondering exactly what a handsome, successful man saw in her. She blushed at the way he looked at her, smirking and looking away with an innocent turn of her head. "I'm sorry for being so awkward, Eric," she murmured, "I just... I don't exactly have much experience in dating. Alec and my mother have kept a close watch on me over the years."

"well, I couldn't really trust what I heard. The rumor mill has Alcide and Jason on death's door, figured I'd better come and make sure I didn't need to comfort the grief stricken."he said a smile dimpling his cheek, looking amused before finishing his tea, looking over at her."That's okay.I'll give you whatever experience you want."He teased a little,before standing."Come on lovely, we should be heading to bed."His smile widened."In different rooms of course."He said laughing softly as he held out a hand for her.

Grace blushed and bit her lip. "I'm not sure what kind of experience I want," she murmured, shrugging. "I was hoping you would help me with that..." he eyes took on a flirty nature and she took his head. Her smaller fingers laced with in his. "Oh, bed so early? I didn't think a club owner had a bed time. I figured you went to bed in the morning and slept all day." She smirked at that, laughing softly. "If... um... If you want... you can come see my room."

Eric's smile widened,"Oh, I don't need sleep, but I am sure you would need some."He said before tightening his fingers around her, walking towards the bedrooms,"Oh no, You get to see mine."He said kinky enough to enjoy the thought of flirting with the girl alcide liked, in the man's own bedroom."Come on."He said tugging her into the room, wrapping his arms around her, and kissing her softly."You my dear, I would teach anything."He said kissing her again as he held her gently against him.

Grace shuddered, melting into his arms and her first real kiss. Her nervous hands went up and through his hair, keeping him close in order to prolong the experience. "Teach me, hm?" she whispered, her eyes hazy with lust. Man, that felt good. Of course, she didn't have anything to compare it to, but still. "Like what..." She looked up at him, a smirk in place. Walking backwards, she yelped when her knees hit the edge of the bed and she fell backwards. Blushing, she looked up at him and bit her lip.

Eric smiled as he kissed her, sighing softly as she ran her fingers through his hair enjoying the touch as he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her against him."Hmmm there's to many things to explain.How about I show you."He smirked laughing softly as she fell back onto the bed, nudging her knees apart with his thigh standing at the edge of the bed before leaning down over her, hands resting on the bed as he lowered his mouth to hers again, resisting the urge to lay all the way down and press close to her. As much as he wanted her, he had every intention of making her beg for more when he was done with her.

Grace moaned, back arching a bit off the bed so that she could reach him. One of her hands moved to the back of his head, pulling him into a deeper kiss. It seemed as if he had set off a hunger deep within, and she wanted more... Her legs spread to let him settle between them, blushing as she did so. "Then show me," she whispered breathlessly, her hands moving down his back, but stopping right before his ass. She didn't know how far she should go, or how far he wanted to go.

Eric smiled down at her as he raised his head to look at her, gently stroking her hair out of her face shifting a little as he lowered himself to her as she stroked his back,"I will."He said sliding his hands down her body, hands landing on her hips as his hips pressed into hers, pinning her under him as he moved his head, nuzzling her nipple through her shirt and bra, biting down ever so gently as he tugged her shirt up a tad, slender warm fingers dancing over the inch of skin that it bared. "You are so beautiful, sweetheart."He purred raising his head and kissing her again.

Grace moaned, swallowed hard as she felt her shirt raised. She gently reached down and tugged it back down, going a little tense. The color drained from her face. "I, uh, I don't really like people seeing, uh, me..." She looked at him with pain in her eyes, because it had nothing to do with him. She wanted this. She wanted him to show her how to let loose and feel good, but she didn't like people to see the scars... "It's not that pretty... And I'm not beautiful," she whispered, but didn't pull away.

Eric raised his head frowning down at her a little, gently stroking her hair out of her face, looking confused at her reaction, trying to decide what was going on."You are.I promise. I spend my time around a lot of beautiful women, but darling you are by far the best."he said kissing her slowly again, hands resting on her hips, allowing her to tug her shirt down, at least for now. He'd figure out how to get her naked later, but for the moment he was content to make out with this girl. Nuzzling her a little he smiled,"Hmm but how can people not look at someone so beautiful?"He teased her a little shifting, laying on his side absently running a hand over her clothed body.

Grace smiled, her eyes brightening a little at his words. Maybe she was a little naive; maybe more than she liked to admit. The thought had not crossed her mind for a second that he was only saying these things to get her in bed... "Really?" she whispered, rolling on to her side to face him, head resting on her hand. She shivered as he stroked her body gently. "I'm sure you've had plenty of women around you that are much more beautiful that I," she said, shrugging. Her hand moved up to experimentally caress his clothes chest, feeling the muscles underneath. After a few moments, she moved forward to capture his mouth with her's, craving more of him.

"REally.truly."The club owner smiled at her as he tugged her tighter against him, a leg shifting, resting between her thighs, a musclar thigh pressed up close against her core, shifting exprimentally, wondering if she was a complete virgin in that she'd never had any kind of pleasure, or if she'd experimented. Shuddering a little as she stroked his chest he kissed her again, tangling his fingers in her hair as he pressed his leg against her, shifting exprimentally, trying to rub against her clit,giving her something to rub against as he played with her body.

Grace was indeed a complete virgin, never having been touched in away that he as touching her right now. Her body trembling against his. She kissed him harder and faster, moaning into his mouth as she began to ground into his muscular thigh. "Shit," she cursed, rolling half way on top of his just so that she could seek out more of the pleasure he was giving her.

Back
Top Bottom