Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Haunted House (Maiesiobree x Deviant Desires)

"I cannot believe you went off the trail looking for a dumb bug....I really should have let you just rot out here" Christy groaned to herself as she trudged through the woods. The 18 year old blond senior was beside herself with anger...She had gotten screwed with this LOSER of a partner on the field trip. She was one of those gothy types that couldn't have cared less about important things, like clothes, cheerleading, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and the Bachelorrette. Oh no, she was more into education and learning, it was so fucking annoying!

Christy's long legs were completely covered in scratches. She had only worn a pair of brown shorts that just barely covered her athletic ass. Sure they were good for eliciting stares from boys in the school, but not so much for offroad hiking. Her blonde hair, while done up in french braids, were covered in bristles and she was shivering ferociously. Her nipples were poking through her pink t-shirt....again not the best attire for hiking. She crossed her arms over her swollen breasts and grumbled again, this was ridiculous.

They were supposed to have been collecting samples of the local fauna, but she was more interested in flirting with a cute guy that she had been trying to get into his pants for ages. One second her partner was there, the next she had trudged off the trail. Christy had yelled at her to come back, but when she didn't hear she had plunged into the woods herself. She found the girl five minutes later....but it was too late. They were hopelessly lost.

"If we die, I hope they find my corpse giving yours the finger." She said, but then something caught her eye. HEY! It was a window! With a candle in it!

"Come on, we're saved!" She said, grabbing the girl by the hand and running to what was a massive mansion....strange....she had never heard of something like this out in the woods before. It looked deteriorated, but it also looked dry and there had to be someone there right? She pushed the doors open and coughed...damnit it was dusty!

"H...Hello? Anyone here?"

Debbie Cole was annoyed. Of all the people to end up shackled with. What a loser. Christy was everything Debbie hated: stupid, self-centred and worst of all, popular. She was the type of girl who would sell her own mother just to snub some other stuck up bitch at the prom.

Debbie was not that kind of person. She didn't give a damn for popularity, being pretentious or prom for that matter. They could go screw as far as she was concerned. Slender and pale skinned with black and purple hair, Debbie wanted nothing to do with the screaming prom queen and it totally wasn't her fault that she'd decided to follow her when she'd caught a glimpse of a Death's Head moth flittering through the forest. Debbie's NuRocks were completely useless for hiking through the woods and the branches caught at her fishnets as she stomped by, trying to snatch hold of her black miniskirt above them.

"This place looks like it belongs to the Addams Family," stated Debbie as they drew closer, ignoring the pointless chattering of her companion. "Looks like no-one's been here for a long time. Cool."

Wrapping her thin arms around her black vest top to keep warm, she hurried to catch up with Christy and walked into the house, coughing a little on the gathered dust.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right at home here Cousin Itt" Christy said out loud, smiling to herself as she was impressed that she had actually remembered one of the members of the Addams Family. It was a good one too....she remembered that it was the creature that had a ton of hair.

"Someone has to be here dummy, there was a candle lit in the window. Who would have lit it if nobody was here, huh? Lets go see if we can find out who the person was or is." Christy said, as she crinkled her face again, sniffing around the mansion. Debbie was kind of right, it smelled musty and old, like it hadn't been inhabbited in a long time, but she wasn't about to admit that to her.

"Hello?! Hello is anyone in here?!" She said, walking around the large foyer. Something was bothering her, there was artwork all over the mansion's walls....and it all had a strange similar theme. "Are you seeing these?" She asked, pointing to the walls. The artwork, the sculptures....they were all women heavy with child. All of the women seemed to be waddling perilously along in the paintings, pained or erotic looks on their faces, hugely pregnant.

"Ha....you know, this one looks just like you, if you weren't dressed in your usual funeral outfit!" Christy said, laughing as she went over to the wall and pointed to the picture. It did indeed look eerily like Debbie, but the girl in the picture had blonde hair and massive breasts, plus what seemed like an overstuffed belly with triplets.

Debbie initially raised a finger in Christy's direction before pausing to look at the artwork. It did look odd, as if the person painting them all had an obsession with women when heavy with child. They were creepy to look at, eerily lifelike and seemed to demonstrate a dangerous obsession.

"At least I don't look like I just stepped out of slut-leading, I mean cheerleading practice," she replied, climbing the small set of stairs up to the balcony to look at some more of the paintings.

"Hey get a load of this one," she called down. "Looks like you after you got knocked up by the whole football team." She indicated a large painting of a woman who looked very much like Christy but in older, more austere garb. She chuckled then wandered back down to the hallway, calling behind her, "So no change there really."

"Yeah real funny. I'm sure you get off on stuff like this, this seems like it's all right up your alley," Christy said, as she walked down the hallway and saw the painting that looked rather like her. Wow, she thought, it actually kind of did look like her and her hands subconsciously went to her trim belly. She groaned....pregnancy was not something that she was thinking about at all.

"AHH WELL THIS IS INTERESTING..." A booming voice echoed throughout the hall, making Christy's eyes snap wide open, terror racing through her body. "TWO NEW BODIES FOR MY SOULS TO BE REBORN. THE PICTURES YOU GIRLS ARE SO CALLOUSLY LOOKING AT ARE WOMEN THROUGHOUT THE AGES WHO STEPPED INTO MY HOME. IN MOMENTS YOU WILL BE IMPREGNATED WITH THE SOULS THAT STILL ROAM THIS HOME. IF YOU ESCAPE, YOU WILL RETURN TO YOUR NORMAL SELVES. IF YOU FAIL THE TESTS THAT AWAIT YOU, THEN A NEW PAINTING WILL BE YOUR CELL"

"This is horseshit, what kind of trick are you playing on me....ungnhhhhhhh what's happening!" Christy cried out, as she felt herself rising into the air. She could feel her pussy being spread out, as ethereal beings began their trip up her canal, making her moan in fear and in pleasure as she started to feel her womb fill up...her youthful body was filling up, her belly swelling with whatever was still in the manor. She was growing rapidly, she looked massively pregnant already with no signs of stopping!:::

"Stop it with the stupid voices you idiot," replied Debbie before turning round to see Christy begin to swell before her eyes. "What the fuck...!?"

Suddenly, she felt her feet lift off of the ground as she was levitated and her boots pushed apart. She could feel spidery fingers tracing their way up her thighs, towards her privates.

"No! Get off me bitch!" she cried as she felt the tendrils touch her pussy, sending sparks through her. She pulled at her invisible bindings but she was helpless, unable to move as they began to stroke her and then, with a gentl e push, violate her. "Ungh!" she cried as they coiled up inside of her, following the path to her uterus then into her womb where she felt something explode within her. Her head lolled back, an orgasm sweeping over her. Despite her revulsion at being so deeply penetrated and restrained, the pleasure felt good. It was then she looked down to see the transformation beginning.

It started with a firmness in her breasts, their usual weight seeming to increase as they swelled before her eyes, pushing their way above the half-cup bra she was wearing. Her nipples were hard and moist and she ached to stroke them until she looked further down.

Her belly had begun to grow, slowly at first, pushing out the waistband of her skirt. With a snap, her studded leather belt sprang open as her stomach distended, the phantom creature growing inside of her.

"Oh god no!" she shouted as her belly grew, stretching out her tight vest top. Something was filling her, making her grow and she stared in horror as her abdomen continued to grow. A split appeared in her vest and she shrieked as, with a loud ripping sound, her belly expanded, tearing a line down her vest and bursting it open, the black material giving way to her gravid, still growing belly. She tried to wriggle loose again but all it did was make her swollen breasts pop from the top of her bra, milk dribbling from the red and hard nipples.

"I'm not doing this you idiot, what do you think I....unnghhhhh oh goddddd" She groaned to herself as she was flipped onto her hands and knees, the spirits perhaps sensing that she derived the most pleasure from what the living described as the "doggie style" position. She cried out, her eyes clenched closed, her pussy clamping down on everything and nothing at once...she cried out as an orgasm ripped through her swelling body.

She huffed and puffed, her shorts putting up a strong fight, but eventually a losing one as her swollen womb burst through the button of the shorts, untracking the zipper and basically exploding the garment from her now mother to be body. She blushed furiously as she realized that her pink thong was basically now a g-string, being eaten by her ass cheeks.

The incredible weight of her stomach was forcing her back to arch erotically, sticking out about a foot from her body now in a perfect orb. No stretchmarks criss crossed her stomach, but her belly button popped out in an embarassingly huge outtie. Adding insult to injury, her shirt ripped down the middle, her bra almost exploding, as the girl found herself completely topless, her swollen udders hanging pendulously from her maternal form. The things inside of her kicked and squirmed as she realized she was descending, falling onto her swollen ass which sent a wave of jiggles through her pregnant form.

"This...this cannot be happening" She moaned to herself, as her eyes were drawn up to the other girl who was also finishing what looked to be the same type of transformation.

Debbie continued to grow, the creatures inside of her womb squirming as she grew larger. Her belly passed normal limits, the weight of it causing it to sag over her skirt that was now being forced to ride up her ass, exposing the bottom of her buttocks and the lacy stocking tops of her fishnets.

"Nnnngh! What's happening to us!?" she groaned, feeling herself become more aroused at the transformation, her eyes fixed on Christy as she developed into a heavily pregnant mother, swollen with unknown foetuses.

Her vest was a ruin, a rip running down it exposing her massively gravid belly, her swollen breasts pushing their way free out either side. She was allowed to sink to her knees as she carried on growing, grunting as her body was forcefully changed in front of her eyes, trying to resist the temptation to succumb to the pleasure. Even so, when her nipples, now stretching an inch from her large, pale breasts began to drip milk over her black attire, she gasped, feeling another orgasm ripple through her.

Trying to stand on her heavy boots, her belly stood out a good two feet from her body, her still growing breasts sitting heavy on top of her swollen tummy.

"Oh no..." she groaned, trying to ignore her incredibly wet pussy, "we're pregnant! We've been ghost fucked!"

"Ghost fucked...that's....that's.....ughhh I can't even fucking say that's a dumb idea, it's so obviously what happened to us. How the hell are we going to get the hell out of here...I can't let people see me like this!" Christy said, her hands exploring her newly swollen body. She struggled to get up from sitting, her back arching painfully as one of her hands supported the arch and the other was under her belly. She looked smaller than Debbie, but not by much.

"At least you have some clothing that's still on you...my thong is being eaten by my ass and my shirt and bra are completely gone. I hope you're not a lesbian, I'm giving you quite a show" Christy said, as she struggled to walk in her new body. Her hips had spread wider to support her heavy frame and it resulted in her stomach setting heavily down into her pelvis, forcing her to walk in a strained, embarrassing waddle around the manor.

But what Christy didn't see, what she couldn't even feel, were the smaller changes. The roots of her blonde hair were beginning to change, slowly morphing into a jet black with streaks of purple, slowly spreading throughout her entire scalp. Her nails were turning black and purple also, as if they were being painted by one of the ghosts of the house. Heavy eyeshadow was beginning to form around her eyes as well....

"Oh honey, you do not know me," replied Debbie with a smile, her gaze lingering over Christy's changed form. But any admiration was cut short by her trying to adjust to her own body.

Her belly had stopped growing at least but it was massive on her, sagging slightly under its own weight, causing her to stand with her legs further apart than normal. Her skirt was a joke, the zipper completely bust and lost somewhere under her belly. It remained around her as some kind of belt, having ridden up on her ass until it nestled at the small of her back, a ripped black strip of material. Below, her ass was exposed for all to see.

Debbie tried to adjust her clothing, doing her best to cram her now enormous tits back into what remained of her vest top. But she was hampered by the fact that her breasts were now twice as large as they once were and unable to fit into her top and that every time she touched them, an orgasmic shudder ran through her. She ran a hand down her swollen belly and felt another quiver rush down her spine. If it wasn't so damned scary...

"You're right, we have to get out of here," she replied, waddling over to check the door they had come in through only to find it locked. "Fuck," she exclaimed only to pause as she turned to see that Christy's transformation was not yet finished.

"Fuck Chris, for someone who ain't a goth, you're totally rocking the colour scheme!"

Back
Top Bottom