Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Surfer and the Mermaid (dando20 and futakitty)

Rhian shook her head slwoly at him. "No, I haven't," she muttered softly as she looked at the erected penis. She never saw one, not even one of her own kind. She reached out and pulled him closer to her so she could get a better look at it. Her head tilted to the side as she wrapped her fingers around his length. She then leaned forward and gave it a small lick.

That lick did it. Danio moaned loudly as cum spouted all over Rhian's face. He was holding it so long that the slightest stimulation would let it all out.
Danio blushed in embarrassment, afraid Rhian would hate him.
"Oh...Oh no..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to do that!"

Rhian gasped out in surprise at what the penis did all over her face. She licked her lips a little bit and tasted some of the cum. It was salty, kind of like the ocean. She looked up at him when he started to apologize. She blinked a few times. "Was that not suppose to happen?" she asked curiously.

Danio blushed again not sure at first how to answer.
"Y..Yes..that was suppose to happen..but...it was a bit too soon..and it wasn't suppose to go on your face"
Danio grabbed some water and washed the cum off her face.

Rhian nodded her head a little bit at him and blinked a few times as she glanced down at her breasts. They felt weird. Licking her lips she took off the clams that covered them and looked at her nipples. "They've never done that before..." she muttered as she touched them. She gasped from the sensitivity.

Danio blushed as how she must have felt so sensitive when she touched her nipples. He touched her breast squeezing them softly.
"DO you like that?"

Rhian nodded her head slowly at the man, moaning softly as he squeezed her breasts. Then she let out a gasp of surprise as her fins started to separate into a pair of human legs. It had been painful, but brief. "O-Oh!" she said, her eyes wide as she looked at the human.

Danio was surprised to see the tail gone and replaced with legs. He grinned taking advantage of this. He went in the tub and pinned Rhian, getting on top of her. Danio then put his erect member in his newly grown pussy, stabbing her with his length harshly. Dane moaned again, glad to feel so much warmth inside of her.

"No, wait," Rhian cried when he roughly pushed into her tight virgin pussy. She didn't know what was happening, but he was really hurting her. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head some. It hurt too much!" S-stop...it hurts..."

Danio stopped and removed himself from her, feeling ashamed for trying to do her so soon.
"I'm so sorry..I didn't realize it is your first time..."
Danio got out of the tub and cleaned himself.

Rhian panted softly and closed her eyes tight, reaching down to cup herself. She opened her eyes and noticed blood in the water, coming from down there. "W-what were you doing?" she whispered softly, frowning. She was scared, not knowing what she was bleeding.

Dane felt a bit worried, looking at all the blood.
"That is how humans mate. I must have "deflowered" you...You're no longer a virgin..."

Rhian really didn't understand that, but she nodded her head a little bit. "Okay...is it supposed to hurt?" she whispered as she looked down at her legs and moved them a little bit. Then she carefully made a move to stand up

Dane helped her up to stand.
Dane: Well at first..but it shouldn't now. If you don't want to, its fine...So..how did you get legs? Could you always do that?

Rhian shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she held onto him tightly, pressing her naked body against his. "I'm not sure," she whispered honestly as she looked up at him. "I've nver done thisb efore...soo.."

Danio blushed as Rhian's naked body touched his. He really wanted to have his way with her. But he feared if it would hurt her again.
"Rhian..Maybe..we can try again...I promise to be more gently.."

Rhain looked up at him and nodded her head. Her pussy hurt, but it throbbed and she didn't really understand it. "Okay," she whispered softly as she hugged him tightly, rubbing her hard nipples against him. "Please don't hurt me again."

Danio nodded in agreement. He carried her to his bed and laid her down before getting on top of her.
"Ok...tell me if it hurts"
Danio slowly put his member inside of her, seeing if she will feel any pain.

Rhian nodded her head at his words and let out a small moan as he went slowly this time. "It feels better," she whispered softly. It still hurt, but there was a lot more pleasure now.

Dane smiled and humped on her a bit faster but still in a steady pace. He took her breasts and massaged them sensually.
"You like it now?"

Rhian couldn't help the small moan that escaped her lips as he started to go a little bit faster. She could only nod her head as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, clinging to him tightly.

Dane went even more faster, seeing she was enjoying it more than last time. Rhian's pussy was already wanting more of his dick as he went deeper and deeper inside of her.
Eventually he cummed inside of Rhian, enjoying the release of his seed.

Rhian cried out happily as she felt him cum inside of her. It felt so good. She clung to him, panting against his neck. "So..so good..." she whispered softly, closing her eyes.

Danio kept cumming in her, enjoying her cries of pleasure along with his own. Soon enough Danio was done and panted, both of them sweating in the afterglow.
"So...did...you like that?"
Danio was slowly massaging her breasts still, waiting for her answer.

Rhian panted and nodded her head slowly at him. "Y-Yes," she whispered softly, biting her lip a little bit. "Yes...I did..." she whispered, looking up at the male. She groaned when he still massaged her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom