Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Surfer and the Mermaid (dando20 and futakitty)

dando20

Supernova
Danio saw the surf was relatively mild today, nothing big. But he thought he might as well catch any surf he could get. Being stuck in the house alone wasn't good for him after too long.

"Well better that going on another boring retreat with my folks"

Danio took his orange tie-die surfboard and paddled to where the surf is. He hope there wouldn't be any sharks out.

"Wait..what am i thinking?..There's never any sharks here before..Great..being alone is making me go nuts..wish there was someone to hang out with..."

Rhian had been swimming out here all by herself for quit a while now. This beach though was knew. She hadn't been here yet and curiosity got the better of her. She started to swim to the surface and stopped, tilting her head to the side. She never saw a boat that small before. But then she noticed the pair of human legs and a big smile broke on her face. She swam as fast as she could toward the legs and surface. "This is no boat at all!" she said as she looked at the surf board the human was on and touched the smooth surface. Her head tilted to the side a bit. "Interesting.."

Danio noticed a girl touching his board, blushing as he never had girls come even close to him before.
"Oh..hey there...what are you doing here. I didn't notices other people going to the water this early"

Danio was a bit confused at how she even came to him without him knowing. She must be quite stealthy at swimming

(Could you please describe the mermaid?)

((If you describe your character...))
Rhian looked up at the human and gave him a small smile. Her blond hair was wet against her head, but it still looked smooth and silky. She didn't have a top on because really, mermaids didn't have any reason to cover themselves. Under the water that he couldn't see was a bright blue colored mermaid fin. Scaly and beautiful. She was thin and innocent looking. "I'm always out here," she said, shrugging her shoulders a little bit as she reached over to touch his leg. There were ways that she could have legs, but she had never done it before. It was supposedly painful.

Rhian could see Dane's black curly hair, broad build and tan skin as she came up to see him but she was now seemingly interested with his legs.

Dane tried not to blush and hid his erection under his black swimming trunks as much as he can.
"S..So..What is your name..and...why are you touching my legs?"

Rhian looked up at him for a moment. "Rhian," she told him simply before she noticed the bulge forming in his shorts. Her head tilted to the side a little bit as she reached forward and put a hand on the bulge. She gasped lightly. "It's so warm...hard...it's..throbbing..." she muttered innocently as she looked up at him for a moment. "What is it?" she asked curiously, looking up at his face.

Dane backed off, surprised at this strange girl's curiosity.
"H-Hey!!, What are you doing?! You can't just look at someone's junk like that?!"
Dane was starting to get weirded out by this girl, whoever she is.
"And what do you mean, 'what is it?' Haven't you seen a..well...penis before?"

Dane didn't know what he said that for. He feared now that this girl would swim away from him.

"Junk?" Rhian repeated with a small frown on her face as she looked up at him. "Penis?" she muttered and then shook her head a little bit at him. It was then that a piece of her tail came out of the water for only a moment. "Can I see?" she murmured, licking her lips a little bit. She was very curious about the hard thing between his legs.

While Danio was still feeling uneasy with being probbed by this strange girl, he noticed a tailfin behind her.
"Crud!! There's a shark behind you, get on!!"

Danio pulled Rhian out of the water to set her on the board.

"shark? There isn't any sharks around here..." Rhian muttered and gasped in surprise when he set her on his board. Her bright blue tail swished slowly. She looked up at him, tilting her head to the side as she watched him. No one had ever seen her tail before. She never even gotthis close to a human though.

Dane was surprised to see that there was no shark..but the girl had a bright tail attached to her. He had just gotten hold of a mermaid.
"Oh..MY..GOD!!..Y..you're a mermaid?!"

Dane was close to fainting at this revelation

Rhian tilted her head to the side a little bit as she watched him freak out about her being a mermaid. She couldn't help the small smile on her face. "Yup! There aren't many of us around these parts. Too many people, but the water over here is just perfect," she said, nodding her head as she flicked her tail in the water a little bit.

Dane was a bit frozen, not sure what he should do now. He could put her back in the water and let her go, but how often does he run into a real life mermaid. There was no way he would want to let her go. But it would be rude to keep her to himself. She was still a person.
Dane cleared his throat after some seconds of awkward silence and spoke to her.

"S..So...I'm guessing this is the first time you've been close to a human?...That would explain why you were asking weird questions"

Rhian smiled and nodded her head at his words. She reached down again to press her hand between his legs. She found that he wasn't as hard as he had been before. "What happened?" she asked as she felt around a bit more. Her breasts were covered with small clam shells that mainly just covered her nipples. "It's not all that hard anymore. At least not as hard as it was before."

Dane felt his dick stirring again, becoming more hard. He didn't know how much he could take of this.
"Well..Mmm..When ever I get excited, my penis gets hard. It's...what we use to mate. Don't you know about mating?

Dane saw she was very curious about humans and wondered about something.
"Is it Ok...if you came home with me?..Just for the rest of the day?"

Rhian's eyes went wide when she felt it grow under her fingers. She looked up at him and her face split into a grin. "can I really? I would love too!" she said, nodding her head happily.

Danio smiled, glad she can be be to come with her.
"Ok..you have to stay still while I paddle back to shore, OK?"

Danio started paddling back with Rhian on his board

Rhian was fascinated with watching Danio paddle back to the shore. Her eyes watched every single muscle that moved as he did so. "Amazing," she whispered with a small laugh. She rolled off his board when they were close to shore and looked up at him. "You'll have to pick me up."

Danio nodded as they were now at shore. He got down and took Rhian in his arms. He saw that some people were out, but they would probably think Rhian is wearing some fancy costume. He had her carry his board so he won't have to come back for it.
"So..how long can you stay out of water?"

"Not for very long, but the trip to your house should be fine," Rhian told him with a small nod of her head as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tight. Her breasts pressed against his bare chest nicely. She liked the feeling of their chests together and moved so more of them touched.

Danio blushed as his chest and Rhain's pressed to each other. His member was already starting to harden again, making him hurrying on to his home.
Soon enough, Danio was almost at the house. He currently lived in his parent's beach house that he usually spends in every summer.
Danio opened the door, no one else in at the moment, and went to the bathroom. He put Rhain in the tub and turned on the water, filling it up and clogging it, letting Rhian soaking it in.

"Is this ok for you?"

Rhian nodded her head at him. It was small, but she wasn't about to complain about it. She was in a human home! It was amazing! She looked over at him curiously, seeing the bulge in his pants. "Did it grow again?" she asked in all innocence, tilting her head to the side and looking up at his face.

Dane look at his erect member again, blushing.
"Y..Yes..It does that..probably because of you..you're...well..you're beautiful"
Dane still couldn't believe he was talking to a mermaid, a beautiful mythical creature. He couldn't help but feel his member growing more showing a tent in his pant.
"Rhian..I..I want you...I don't know if I can let you leave..."

Rhian couldn't help the blush that crossed her face when he called her beautiful. She smiled at him and tilted her head to the side a little bit. "I wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon," she said, shaking her head as se reached over, pressing her hand to his crotch. "Does it...feel good when I do this?" she whispered, rubbing slowly.

((Instead of like the comic, I am going to make her change into a human when she is very horny. When she's not reallyaroused, she'll turn into a mermaid again))

Danio moaned softly, excited of her touch. He almost cummed there if he barely didn't control himself. He looked at her, with her curious face. She looked so innocent. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted her there and now.
"Yess....It..It feels so good....Tell me..have you..mated before?"

Danio slowly took off her trunks, showing his bare erect penis.

((Sure I'm OK with that))

Back
Top Bottom