Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckold roleplay! Need around 2-5 people!

Kittycat_Boy

Super-Earth
£Well I'm really into this kind of thing right now and it helps me get off. I'm looking for 2-5 people to join 1 person being my hot wife in the roleplay and then 1 other or how many other guys to be the man or men she fucks. They can be the husbands brothers or friends or complete and total strangers.

But anyway, the story is a newly wed couple are trying to have a baby but have some issues. Soon they get a call from an old colleague or brother of the husband who used to date his wife, comes and stays with them. After they eat and get drunk or whatever, they head intothe hottub and the wife suggests they all get naked and get into he hottub only to see the husbands colleague(s) or brother(s) cock(s) since she hasn't seen a big one like his before and they soon start fucking in the hottub and exclude he hubby from joining and can only masturbate and watch until they finish and then has to clean her cunny out of all the thick warm creamy loads of cum. And soon she gets pregnant with the brothers or colleagues baby and keep their love making relationship going.

Character sheet:
Name:
Cock size: (hubby and friends/brothers only)
Biography: (short and simple)
Image:

Name: Zach Downey
Cock size: 2-3 inches
Bio:Zach is a nice husband who will do anything for his wife and secretly has a sexual desire to see her sleeping with other men, eith bigger cocks, stretching her out.
Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zpygKomrEqw/Ta8SwoohIDI/AAAAAAAAB4U/X7BoFQNHSqM/s1600/AnimeBoy13.jpg

Umm, well, flassche has to post his profile I think. And we have to decide who's going to start the rp off. Also, should we make it so that there's a posting order? Like who posts first, second and third?

Even though I've been here for a few years, I'm a little embarrassed to say I don't know where to post this either and I'm not sure how to start it off.

Mm, some of my roleplays are done there. Unless specified, it's in threads though, and all my rps here have been one on one. That's why I don't know where this rp would be... but I can take a look around.

Yeah, I found the group rp thread forum. However, I had read the rules and there are a couple of things that should be up first.
We need a thread for the profiles and it has to have the same name as the rp. That one has to be up first.
Then the OOC thread for that RP has to be put up.
And then finally the person who created the rp as to put up the first post for the actual RP.

Now, I'm willing to start the RP if one of you two handle the other two threads. And I have a question... How is it going to start? Like, should the husband and wife run into her ex in a bar/restaurant? The husband and his friend run into each other where ever?

I am already currently juggling my own group rp, so I would appreciate it if Kitty could do it.

As for starting off, why not let each of us make a single post to flesh out our characters and meet up at a local bar. Perhaps it is the couple’s favorite place whilst Lance simply just wandered in to order a drink and find a woman to keep him company.

Aww, it's alright kitty. You're not an idiot. I'm a little confused too because this is new to me. Now, the profile thread goes here. I suppose if you wish, I can start our profile thread up. Then we would have to place our profiles there. Then while I start up the RP thread, do you think you can make an OOC thread here?

If this is all okay with you, the only thing we'd have to agree on is a name for the rp.

Back
Top Bottom