Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuckold roleplay! Need around 2-5 people!

Kittycat_Boy

Super-Earth
£Well I'm really into this kind of thing right now and it helps me get off. I'm looking for 2-5 people to join 1 person being my hot wife in the roleplay and then 1 other or how many other guys to be the man or men she fucks. They can be the husbands brothers or friends or complete and total strangers.

But anyway, the story is a newly wed couple are trying to have a baby but have some issues. Soon they get a call from an old colleague or brother of the husband who used to date his wife, comes and stays with them. After they eat and get drunk or whatever, they head intothe hottub and the wife suggests they all get naked and get into he hottub only to see the husbands colleague(s) or brother(s) cock(s) since she hasn't seen a big one like his before and they soon start fucking in the hottub and exclude he hubby from joining and can only masturbate and watch until they finish and then has to clean her cunny out of all the thick warm creamy loads of cum. And soon she gets pregnant with the brothers or colleagues baby and keep their love making relationship going.

Character sheet:
Name:
Cock size: (hubby and friends/brothers only)
Biography: (short and simple)
Image:

Name: Zach Downey
Cock size: 2-3 inches
Bio:Zach is a nice husband who will do anything for his wife and secretly has a sexual desire to see her sleeping with other men, eith bigger cocks, stretching her out.
Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zpygKomrEqw/Ta8SwoohIDI/AAAAAAAAB4U/X7BoFQNHSqM/s1600/AnimeBoy13.jpg

Pls check my thread plot 16

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20162

Let me know if it suit your plot.

I might be interested in a scene like this.

If the Rp is still ´active´ I could be considered playing a dominant male role here.
As how he is related/know to the couple I’ll ponder about.

-f

Perhaps sending an invite to a 'acceptable candidate' ?

Group scenes tend to be visited less frequently.

I´ll look around myself. Otherwise a onexone rp might be an option if you are willing to double up.

Name: Evangeline “Eva” or “Angel” Downey
Biography: Evangeline is a loving and sweet wife to her husband, loving him so much she’s willing to do just about anything to make him happy just as he’d do for her. Is still a little new to certain aspects of sex, but has an open mind and might try something with the right persuasion.
Image: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e190/frankies_lover/Neko-4.jpg

There you go. ^.^

@ WIldkat. We could always implement a sister/best friend or something in the mix. Providing the others don't mind.

So. Let’s us discuss how my character knows Eva and Zach.

So many delicious routes we could take. Is he related to Eve? Is he an employer of Zach. A random bloke at the bar. Their neighbor perhaps? The sky is the limit here folks.

Any one mind my character being a few years younger? 19-21? Not only taking the wife as his pleasure toy, yet also forcing the man to buy him alcohol and what not.

Just some random thoughts.

That sounds good to me Kittycat. And the wife could still have a thing for her ex. She would be in love with her husband but she still has a crush on her ex because he's so different from the man she's married to.

Sure, I’d be up for that.

I picture him to be more adventurous, edgy if you will.
He knew the husband from a mutual friend. They occasionally met at parties and what not, yet weren’t what one would call ‘close friends’. By the time my character (Lance) met Zach for the first time he had already broken up with his ex. He knew Zach fancied her and decided it was best if he never mentioned it.

Over time Lance went overseas, studying in Europe, backpacking in China. You name it, Lance wanted to live. By the time Lance came back to his home town he wasn’t surprised to see Zach and Eve married, although he noticed something was ‘off’. Being somewhat of a morally grey person and in a meddling mood he decided to dig up some rumors.

Either he spends some time with the husband or with the wife. Perhaps they run into him at a bar and the three of them decide to have a few drinks to catch up, leading to some alcohol induced truth.

-f

I like the idea of him being more adventurous and edgy. Perhaps that's why she broke up with him. He had always wanted to travel to far off places and such, but she had always wanted to stay, start a carrier and a family instead of traveling.

Hmm, what kind of rumors would he dig up though?

Small stuff.

Wife looking bored during dinner. Zach going to the bar more frequently..

Small signs to look out for.

The ideas sound interesting. The wife could be familiar with some of the rumors while others she doesn't know.

Perhaps there's rumors among the women about trouble in the marriage since the wife and husband want kids but can't conceive. So there could be rumors in the womens rumor mills about infidelity, performance problems in bed and other things like that. Most of them being untrue.

Back
Top Bottom