Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~*|Are You My Brother?|*~ (NSFW)[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

Super-Earth
Welcome!

Nice to meet you! I’m Aise, a 19 year old Australia born girl that’s still relatively new to roleplaying, but I’m anxious to learn! So yeah, if I do abysmally, I do apologize in advance. I'd also like to point out that I'm only looking for one or two active RP's. So I might be a picky when people express interest. Nothing personal. You might be the most amazing partner ever, but that doesn't mean we're compatible ;)

I'm a difficult person in real life, and that carries over to my RP's. Call me sadistic if you must, but I get a kick out of making things difficult for your character, hence, seldom do I play the cutesy obedient kind of girls. That doesn't mean they'll be hostile, but more often than not, playful/annoying. Every girl loves being pampered, but I'd like a bit more of the other things as well.

Do I want you?
  • Male Partners – I only want to do MxF with me as the female. Please don’t ask for anything else.
  • Older Characters – 18~26 year old (Male) characters. To my (Female) 15~17 year old characters.
  • 2~3Paragraph Posts - At least 4~6 sentences in each post please.
  • Threads(BM) – I only want to RP in threads here on Bluemoon. No PM, No IM, No redirecting me to another site.
  • Pictures! – I’m a complete sucker for hot guys, but photographs (real people) make me feel a bit awkward. Welcom to try, but I prefer artsy stuff.
  • Big and Strong – Your character must be taller than mine, and I’d love it if a bit buff. Firm Muscles <3
  • Daily Posts – A post a day keeps the nasty sadness away~ (Or at least one every two days)
  • Attentive – Someone that won’t ignore the above, send me something that conflicts with the above list and I’ll just ignore you.
I Love…
  • Muscular Partners (Or Athletic)
  • Vaginal/Anal/Oral Sex and Virginity
  • Being Bossed Around/Being Told What I Can And Can’t Do
  • Public Scene’s + Thrill of getting caught
  • Romance (Kissing, Hugs, Holding Hands, Pats on the head, caressing cheeks etc)
  • Blindfolds, Chains/Cuffs, Gags, and being 'Owned' by my partner
  • Rough Sex (Possibly even to the point of abuse)
  • The Rabbit Hole (I have no real opinion on Maybe’s)
I Hate!!!
  • People that don't read what I want above. I wrote if for a reason. If it says threads only, that means Thread only! >_>
  • People that don't provide visuals on their character. Only about 5% of interests I get have visuals.
  • People that don't read my RP posts. If I write "The door was locked" then I don't want you to write in your post "He found the door open and walked right in"
  • Quick Cum'ers: I've RP'ed with a few guys that 'stick it in' - thrust - Cum. I admit that's the general flow of things in sex, but I'd appreciate RP'ers who can do a bit more than 3~4 quick "we just had sex" posts. It's hard to get excited with posts like that.

How Things Work!
Instead of straining my mind and giving you boring plots or useless pairings...
I'm going to give you a few characters instead. And if possible a suggested 'basic' scenario.
PM me if any of them catch your fancy, and if they do we can discuss things further through PM's.
Also note that characters can be adapted to suit your plot if you have one.

Notes
  • Provided plots are based in a modern setting, if you want to do something with fantasy you're going to have to come up with a plot.
  • I accept furries, animal-ears(neko's), demon/angel etc and of course humans.
  • I currently have 2/2 positions filled.... But I could be tempted into a third xD
  • I withhold the right to refuse an application, or end an RP if I deem a partner incompatible or inactive.
  • I didn't think this needed to be said, but since I keep getting request I'll point it out directly. I do not do Father/Daughter RP's. It's not even possible with the age range I've specified unless your character had a kid when he was 12. I repeat, I do not do father/daughter RP's.

RE: Are you my Brother?

Rena.jpg

Name: Renae
Personality: A flirtatious girl that enjoys playing with her love interest. While she acts confident sexually, she’s completely inexperienced, but she’s more than happy to change that for the right person. She prefers guys that aren’t overly eager, the cute type that can’t get her out of their mind, but aren’t brave enough to strut over and dominate her. A school plot of sorts would be nice.

Jasmine.jpg

Name: Jasmine
Personality: A sweet affectionate girl that is completely unsuspecting of others. She’s a dedicated girl that tries her hardest no matter what the task, and devotes herself to making others happy. When she wants to express something, she uses her entire body, and is under the impression that people are never ‘too old’ to do anything.

~USED GOODS~
Kyra.jpg

Name: Kyra
Personality: A hostile girl that lashes out at everyone she likes. Kyra is a complete pervert, constantly fantasizing about having sex. She tries to act tough and independent to hide that aspect of herself. I’d prefer a plot where she’s found out and blackmailed or someone decides to teach her a lesson.

RE: Are you my Brother?

Bump for you. ^^ I find you extremely interesting and wish you luck in your endeavors. <3 Sorry about your first thread, too. x( That's just plain stupidity or a lack of literacy.

RE: Looking for Rough - Tough - Sexy Men (NSFW)

Aise said:
Welcome!

Nice to meet you! I’m Aise, a 19 year old Australia born girl that’s still relatively new to roleplaying, but I’m anxious to learn! So yeah, if I do abysmally, I do apologize in advance. I'd also like to point out that I'm only looking for one or two active RP's. So I might be a picky when people express interest. Nothing personal. You might be the most amazing partner ever, but that doesn't mean we're compatible ;)

I'm a difficult person in real life, and that carries over to my RP's. Call me sadistic if you must, but I get a kick out of making things difficult for your character, hence, seldom do I play the cutesy obedient kind of girls. That doesn't mean they'll be hostile, but more often than not, playful/annoying. Every girl loves being pampered, but I'd like a bit more of the other things as well.

Do I want you?
  • Male Partners – I only want to do MxF with me as the female. Please don’t ask for anything else.
  • Older Characters – 18~26 year old (Male) characters. To my (Female) 14~17 year old characters.
  • Dominant Partner/Character – I’m still relatively new to this, so I not only request you play a dominant character, but also that you know what you’re doing. Please no wishy-washy “I don’t mind/You decide” stuff.
  • Paragraph Posts: At least 4~6 sentences in each post please.
  • Threads(BM) – I only want to RP in threads here on Bluemoon. No PM, No IM, No redirecting me to another site.
  • Pictures! – I’m a complete sucker for hot guys, but photographs (real people) make me feel a bit awkward. Welcom to try, but I prefer artsy stuff.
  • Big and Strong – Your character must be taller than mine, and I’d love it if a bit buff. Firm Muscles <3
  • Daily Posts – A post a day keeps the nasty sadness away~ (Or at least one every two days)
  • Attentive – Someone that won’t ignore the above, send me something that conflicts with the above list and I’ll just ignore you.
I Love…
  • Muscular Partners
  • Vaginal/Anal/Oral Sex and Virginity
  • Being Bossed Around/Being Told What I Can And Can’t Do
  • Public Scene’s + Thrill of getting caught
  • Romance (Kissing, Hugs, Holding Hands, Pats on the head, caressing cheeks etc)
  • Blindfolds, Chains/Cuffs, Gags
  • Rough Sex (Possibly even to the point of abuse)
  • The Rabbit Hole (I have no real opinion on Maybe’s)
I Hate!!!
  • People that don't read what I want above. I wrote if for a reason. If it says threads only, that means Thread only! >_>
  • People that don't provide visuals on their character. Only about 5% of interests I get have visuals.
  • People that don't read my RP posts. If I write "The door was locked" then I don't want you to write in your post "He found the door open and walked right in"
  • Quick Cum'ers: I've RP'ed with a few guys that 'stick it in' - thrust - Cum. I admit that's the general flow of things in sex, but I'd appreciate RP'ers who can do a bit more than 3~4 quick "we just had sex" posts.

How Things Work!
Instead of straining my mind and giving you boring plots or useless pairings...
I'm going to give you a few characters instead. And if possible a suggested 'basic' scenario.
PM me if any of them catch your fancy, and if they do we can discuss things further through PM's.
Also note that characters can be adapted to suit your plot if you have one.

Notes
  • Provided plots are based in a modern setting, if you want to do something with fantasy you're going to have to come up with a plot.
  • I accept furries, neko's and superpower(humans), however I don't really think they fit with my plots. We can discuss in PM if you really want to play one such character.
  • I currently have 3/3 positions filled.
  • I withhold the right to refuse an application, or end an RP if I deem a partner incompatible or inactive.

Hi.In spite of my name I love to rp as a dad with very sexy, teasing 16 year old daughter who wears very sexy clothing. And I love navel play. I also like a Halloween scene where my daughter wears a very sexy costume. If interested please let me know. Thanks

Rules updated:
Please do not ask me for Father x Daughter RP's. The age range I listed above was 18~26 for males. Which means at max age, (26) you'd need to have had a child when you were 13 to be able to have a 13 year old daughter. And I specifically stated my characters are 14+.

Math tuition fee's can be paid to my paypal account which can be found here..... not really xD

Props for uniqueness and creativity. I love your scenario for Yun, it really looks interesting and gratifying to write the male character you depict, such a unique take. I'm not usually drawn to Neko's or really young characters but that's just too enticing. A challenge, at the very least.

(and a free bump)

RE: ~*|Are You My Brother?|*~ (NSFW)

Yo, I'd like to give it the 'ol college try. Normally I only like playing really dominate characters but I like to change it up once in a while. If you'll have me, I'd like to take a crack at Renae if she isn't taken.

RE: ~*|Are You My Brother?|*~ (NSFW)

Hey Aise it has been a long time glad to see your back, if you are interested in picking up an rp feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom