Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden

She embraced him back as he wrapped his arms around her and she kissed him back with more confidence than earlier. As he said he hadn't been with a woman before she smiled and said, "It doesn't matter." He nuzzled her neck and kissed it, and licking her ear sent shivers down her spine. When he pressed his shaft to her leg she felt his hardness and it made her excited. This would be so much better than her wedding night because it was with Brenn instead of William. She gasped slightly as his hands were placed on her rear. She nodded and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck.

he knew she wanted him too, for she had not stopped him. he didn't really know what to do next, but he supposed it was that he would get to her sex. he clumsily fumbled with her snaps on the back of her dress, but was getting nowhere, he whispered in her ear "sorry, i'm not yet trained in this art." his cock was at full mast now from all of the contact, and it strained against his trousers, just aching to be free.

She felt him clumsily try and undo her dress and she reached back to help him. "You forget my lord Hand," she said softly. "I'm new to it myself," she smiled. The back to her dress was undone and she slid it off her shoulders and held them at her breasts briefly before letting it fall the rest of the way. Then she went to help him unbind her breasts, exposing them to him, the crisp air making her rosy nipples pucker and harden.

Brenn straddled her for a moment taking in the sight of her naked breasts, exposed, nipples almost begging to be touched. slowly he leaned down and kissed one. looking up at her as he did so. they were nice and hard to his lips, and he decided to flick them with his tongue, something he had seen a man doing in a brothel. his hand moved up her smooth arm, and across to her other breast. it was full and it filled his hand as he kneaded it softly. he continued to suck on her sweet pink nipple, like a hungry child.

Her back arched and she gasped as pleasure shot through her. Her hands went to curl into his hair as he suckled on her. Then he started massaging her other breast, causing more pleasure to course through her body. She closed her eyes, a smile etched on her face as she enjoyed this.

he perused forward as her moans became more loud and energetic. he couldn't wait anymore, and he striped her dress from her bosy in one more move. he caught a gimpse of her sex, as he moved his hand down to see what it felt like. it was warm, wet and seemed like the perfect place to put his cock in. he striped off his trousersmand let his erect cock spring free. he pucked her up and set her on his lap, kissing her as he did so, his cock was at her entrace, waiting to go in.

He took her dress of the rest of the way and she lay completely naked before him. She gasped again as he touched her mound with his warm hand. It felt so good. He took off his trousers and stared at the length of him, so much bigger than his brother she thought. Instead of getting on top of her and entering her, he picked her up and sat her up in his lap kissing her. She kissed him back, her hands intertwining in his hair and her lips parted for him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to thrust forward and take her. Her hands moved from his hair and up his shirt, feeling his muscles and soon tugged to pull it free of his body.

he pulled his shirt off with her help, and felt the cool air in his body, he needed to move other wise he may start to shiver, as she wrapped her legs around him, their combined warmth, made him feel much better. looking into her eyes he entered her slowly. she was wet, and it made it easy to do so. she was so warm down there and he gasped as he slid in until he was in her till the hilt. "Amelia.....you...." he couldn't finish, because as she moved on him wave after wave of sensory pleasure went through him like a lightning bolt.

as they moved together thrust after thrust, he began to see stars and felt like he was swimming in a warm sea of ecstasy. his breath caught however when he saw a pair of blue eyes staring at them on the other side of the pond. "its...the....wolf" he panted as she rode him."its watching us"

She felt so full as he was completely in her and this felt so much better with him. She couldn't sit still though, wanting to explore this more with him. She started moving on him, riding him. Her pace slow and wondrous. He was speaking, but couldn't finish what he was saying. She was moaning now, and he was meeting her thrust for thrust. Then, he mentioned the wolf had joined them. She froze, her hands now on his shoulders, and she looked over her shoulder at the wolf, her green eyes meeting his blue ones.

his mouth enveloped her ear, and his tongue traced it softly as he could feel himself on the verge of planting his seed in her. she was an entrancing creature and his cock was in her haven, and he had never been in suck a valiant pleasure in his life. his hand fell to her back and and pulled her close to him as his seed escaped his cock, and air filled his lungs. the wold howled across the pond as they climaxed.

She shivered in delight as he nibbled on her ear and she turned back around to continue thrusting on him. Soon, they climaxed and she groaned with pleasure from it and the fact she was filled with his seed. The thought made her smile as the wolf howled and she leaned forward against him. Then it dawned on her how late it was and her husband was expecting the both of them for dinner. She bit her lip and said, "We're late."

he hugged her close as she came, the wolf gone now. he heard her say that they were late. "bloody hell, your right my lady." he said standing up and grabbing his trousers. as he did this, guilt filled his head. "god have mercy.....what have i done." he said softly as he buttoned himself up. what would his brother do if he found out what he had done? "i will surely hang for this." his stomach felt like an angry ocean, tossing and turning.

She bit her lip nervously as she hastily went to redress herself. "We just don't speak of this. We were just walking and I fell. That would explain my clothes," she said. She finished dressing and combed her hair out with her hands as best she could. Fear coiled in her stomach. What would happen to her if he should find out. Would he kill her, forbid her from seeing him again, lock her away? She felt sick.

they made they're way back to the castle, acting as if nothing had happened. William was nowhere to be seen and the place was going about as usual. things took a turn for a worse however, when a page came up to him. "Lord Brenn, your lord brither requires your presence in your fathers chambers." he left her side and hurried to his fathers room.

once inside he saw his brother sitting by his fathers side. Williams head was bowed, and his father lay pale as a ghost. "brother..." William said softly. "our father has passed..." he looked up, eyes red, but pain was not in them. anger resided in them in stead. "the healer says he was poisoned. and you were missing." he stood up and made his way over to Brenn, jaw quivering with anger. he knew. Brenn knew this was just a ploy to punish him without making a mockery out of the marriage. william looked to the guards. "leave us."

the guards hurried out and Williams demeanor changed immediately, "brother." he said with a chuckle. "i am surprised by your cunning nature. you see, i had one of my spies follow you. and he tells me of a great folly. it seems as if you have bedded my wife." he chucked again and smiled. "now sweet brother, i have pinned our fathers sad death on you. why? because i am king and i can do as i please, and you are a bastard whom nobody will miss if he is beheaded."

Brenn stood there shaking as William spat the words out. William squeezed Brenns cheeks, "i am terribly disappointed in you Brenn. i was hoping to have you at my side in suck bad times."

brenn slpped williams hand away. "go to hell! he said trying to escape."
"guards!" william yelled
the guards seized him and held him against the wall.
"take him to the dungeons, he may receive mercy if he will apologize for his actions against the king.

Amelia immediately made her way to the Sept and started praying for forgiveness from the mother and the maiden and prayed for protection against her husband. She paced amongst the idols of the seven and wrung her hands. She stopped though, knowing how she must look if someone saw her. But oh what would he do if he found out? That made her more scared to think of. "Ah m'lady," said a septon when he saw her. "What brings you here at this hour?"

"I just came to give my respects to the seven your holiness," she said with a smile.

Brenn was thrown into the dungeon, bloody and tired. the guards gad all taken turns smashing his face and kicking him as he lay gagging on his own blood. the cell stank of shit, and piss, but Brenn ignored it. he was a fool. a fool that deserved no better than to die. he had betrayed his king and his land. William may have been a craven lunatic, but there had been worse kings in the past he was sure.

he sat there for hours in the dank darkness, lost in his own thoughts, each breath hurting from the pain. he slipped in and out of consciousness and found that it the night seemed to go on for an eternity before the sun shone through the small window again.

Amelia left the sept and returned to the palace, the castle abuzz with the news that Brenn was thrown in the dungeon. She tried hard to make it seem as if it didn't bother her. She waited until the place was quiet before going down in the dungeon. "Brenn," she whispered loudly. When she saw him, she gasped, eyes wide. "What happened to you?"

along with the light came an angel. she was vaguely familiar, and had gorgeous , auburn hair. she spoke and her voice cut through him like a knife. he tuned to the angel and his mind clearer, he realized it was Amelia. "wh....what are you doing here my lady? its far to dangerous. he knows!" he gripped the bars, pulling himself closer. "you must not worry about me."

He pulled himself closer to the bars as he spoke and tears welled in her eyes once she saw his face. She reached out and gently cupped his cheek and ignoring his words said, "We've got to get you out of here. There has to be a way."

"dont even try." Brenn said his head screaming in pain. His hand grasped hers. "The boy......yuri the boy I was with the first day. He will help you if you need it. His older brother Quinn died at my side in an ally. I promised is look after him. Can you do that for me?" He wanted to get out but he knew it was just too risky.

((Replies will be slow, dishes))

He grasped her hand and she listened as he spoke. "Yeah, I'll watch out for him, but don't speak like that. There has to be some way to help you. Maybe I can beg for mercy on your sake," she said.

he grimaced at her words. she would be hurt if she tried to stand up for him in any way. "no Amelia. Now listen to me. i will be fine. i am but a bastard. one day you will forget about my death, for men like me are not remembered. you however must survive." his words came out hoarse, and he kissed hier hand with cracked lips. "you are a strong woman. do not waste your strength on me."

She would've slapped him if his face wasn't injured enough. "No, you listen to me Brenn," she said in a loud whisper. "I will never forget you and don't ever think I will again. Bastard or nay, you are still a human being. I'm going to get you free somehow, on this I swear."

He knew she would not be moved from this. "alright. I will pray for your success my lady." He slumped down against the bars, out of strength. "just.......be sure........that you.....do not get hurt."

"Brenn," she whispered softly. She cupped his cheek again, gently. "We will be together love, that I promise." She kissed his forehead tenderly and walked away as quietly as possible, not wanting to alert anyone that she was there.

Back
Top Bottom