Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden

William, was getting impatient waiting for her, Brenn could tell. as ske came in Brenn, got up to leave. "would you like me to go?" he asked.
"no stay." He turned to Amelia. "wife, i assume you are happy that your family has come." he looked saddened as he said the next part "unfortunately, i will have to ask them to leave. you see my dear, i have just appointed Brenn as my hand, and my aunt is on her way. she will need those rooms."
What an ass. Brenn thought to himself. Hes practically kicking them out.
"she will not want to be burdened with them anyhow. she dislikes them for her own reasons. i'm sure you understand." he finished

She curtsied as she entered and said, "You summoned me Husband?" She watched as Brenn got up to leave and asked if he was wanted to leave. Bidding him to stay, her husbands attention was now on her. She smiled at him, "Very much your Grace and I thank you for letting them visit." Then she heard his next words and her face fell slightly, tears coming to her eyes but she fought them back. "I...I see," she said trying her hardest to keep the smile on her face and failing. "Yes, I understand," she said meekly, eyes downcast. Swallowing hard she asked, "May I be the one to tell them?" She thought if she could, she would be guaranteed to give her good byes. She was going to hate doing it, but thought if it came from her there would be less trouble.

Brenn wanted to get up and strangle his brother then. How could one be so heartless? he tapped on the table he expression telling nothing.
"you may. i see your disappointed. but when you see my aunt you will understand. i would wish for them to stay, but she would have a fit, causing your father to have a fit, then next thing you know we'd have a war on our hands." William stated.
Brenn knew this to be true. their aunt was a prude lady with the thought that she was in charge of the world. she was a widow to a son-less husband, and now ruled the city of North Bend on her own.

Biting her lip and she nodded and saying meekly again, "I understand." Tears pricked at her eyes again and then added, "I hope your aunt would be pleased and we don't want war." A tear broke through her barrier and fell down her cheek. "How long until she arrives your Majesty?" She needed to know how much longer she would have with her family.

"she with be here tomorrow night most likely." he answered getting up. "i have some business to attend to, i will see you both for supper." he walked past her and out of the room.
as soon as he left Brenn lept from his chair and went to her. "i'm sorry." he said softly taking her in his arms briefly. he let her go and studded her face. "you must dry your tears. i know that he a bit dastardly back there, but you must be strong for your family."

She bit her lip harder trying desperately to fight the tears when he mentioned that she would be here tomorrow night. That meant her family would have to leave either tonight or tomorrow morning. "Of course your Grace, I'll be looking forward to it," she said, her voice cracking. He left and Brenn came to her hugging her briefly. She wished they could have held each other longer but knew she would break down and if they were caught well, someone could get the wrong ideas. She nodded and wiped her tears away, she would save those for later. "Your right, they must not see me cry."

"Well then," she said gaining her control back. "If you'll excuse me milord Hand," she said remembering her husband say he had been given the title. "I have some good byes to say."

Brenn watched her go. he stood there for a moment and thought of what his job was now. he decided that he would go out to the yard and train for a bit.

an hour or two later, Brenn sat in the tub, dripping with sweat. he had trained very hard, and his mussels ached. taking a hot bath was one of his favorite methods to ease the pain. his headache had cleared up at least, and he could finally think strait. there was a knock on the door.
"my lord, the visitors have left, would you have us change the bedding's in the rooms?"
"yes. yes of course." he said almost shouting so they would hear him.
"very well sir." he heard her footsteps slowly fade.
he decided to get out. he grabbed his robe and wrapped it around him, opening the door and finding his way to his room.

Her father was very irate about it but was careful not to show to much of it in front of Amelia. He could tell she was having a hard enough time as it was just saying good bye and tried to make it easier on her. Her sister however was pulling the same act as when she had left them the first time. She cooed and sweet talked her into going like the last time, and it took even longer this time.

"I'll be a good girl Amewia, please convince the prince to let me stay," she begged tears in her eyes.

It took everything in her not to break down. "Eliza, he has made it very clear..." she hesitated, trying to find the right words to say. "You see, his aunt wouldn't be very nice to you Eliza."

"I don't care, I can stay away from her."

"Elizabeth," her father said a little too sharply. "We need to go now and I already said you couldn't stay. Your mother needs you."

She finally relented and left with her father and she managed to stay strong until after watching them leave from the palace entrance. It was then, when they were out of sight, did she run into the palace trying to find somewhere private. She couldn't go to her bedchamber for her husband might be there and instead found an empty corridor where she slid to the ground against the wall, hugged her knees to her chest, and sobbed into them. Oh, she hated this feeling of loneliness and she felt just as alone as she did the first day she stepped foot in this place. Even though Brenn was someone special to her now, she could hardly be as friendly to him as she would've liked to.

Brenn emerged from his chambers, dressed in royal gown. he spotted Amelia outside, and soon he was out there with her. "Amelia." he called
as she turned around, he knew she was glad to see him, but also sad that her family had gone. he decided to cheer her up a bit.
"umm," he said with nerviness, as he approached her "the Prince seems to be busy at the moment. Would you like to take a walk with me in the woods?" it may have been a bit uneasy for him, but as he got it out it seemed easy.

Oh how happy she was to see him indeed. She wiped the tears off her face and smiled slightly. "I'd love to." Some fresh air would do her good, she thought, and she would finally get to get out of these stuffy halls and corridors and rooms.

Brenn was happy she said yes. with a big smile on his face, he took her hand and pulled her along. "alright then, i have something to show you."
they walked through the trees, and when he cam to the spot, he stopped. "we will have to go through a bit of brush to get there." he cleared the brush aside for her as they went, and was happy to see her face as they entered the clearing with the pond.
"this is my spot. I've never brought anyone here, and the only other thing that knows about it as far as i can tell, is a wolf. dont be afraid though, it wont hurt you." he said looking at her, her breath was seen exiting her lush red lips, forming a cloud around them.

She smiled at the smile on his face, happy that he was happy. "Well let's go see it," she said as he pulled her along. It was chilly outside, but she didn't mind. It felt so much better than being cooped up in the palace. She nodded when he said they had to go through some brush. She smiled and as he pulled it back for her she stepped through, her face brightening when she saw the beautiful pond. "It's so beautiful," she said smiling. She listened as he explained about it and then gasped a little as he mentioned a wolf. "Are you sure?" she asked about the wolf. Every word she spoke sent a puff of visible air from her mouth and it always amused her.

Brenn nodded. "im sure of it. it usually just sits and watches me." he said. "i usually come here when i feel like getting away, or if im feeling bad." right now he felt none of those things. he felt happy, and he felt himself loving her. "sometimes i spend the night out here, so i have a few supplies under that tree," he pointed to a fallen tree, and underneath was a pack that held food, blankets, and a small tent. "i took it from the barracks." he said smiling again. "i think the wolf holds this area, so none of the other animals have messed with it. i dont know why the wolf hasnt though..." he said in question.
He turned back to her. "if you ever feel the need your welcome here anytime."

She smiled as she listened to him talk. She looked to where he pointed at the supplies and sighed saying, "Oh it must be wonderful to sleep out here under the stars." She loved watching the stars at night, wondering what mysteries they held. She laid back and looked up at the sky, her hands cushioning her head. Then he continued, talking about how the wolf held this area and protected it from the other animals. "Maybe he likes you," she chuckled looking at him as he wondered why the wolf hadn't messed with his stuff. She smiled at him and said, "Thank you, I really appreciate it." Then a thought occurred to her and she asked, "Is this where you went last night before the feast was over? I noticed you had left."

"I....I was out here." he spoke with hesitancy. "i couldn't watch you go upstairs with him." he lay down next to her on the soft ground. he looked up at the sky too, and thought about that dark night again. he turned to her, his face inches from hers, and he felt her hot breath on his face. "tell me Amelia, how do you deal with him? further more why? i mean, it is your duty, i suppose, but how do you make it through?" he asked looking into her deep green eyes.

She listened to him and sighed softly. He lay down next to her and she looked over at him as he asked her those questions. "It is my duty. Family. Duty. Honor. My father's house words," she explained. She had new ones now, she just didn't know them. "And..." she hesitated, looking into his brown ones, blushing. "I pretended he was you," she whispered softly. She was nervous now, about how he would respond to that. She probably shouldn't have said anything. Was he going to be repulsed by her now? She bit her lip nervously.

He was shocked at her answer. she Pretended he was me? he thought, with wonder. "i...im ...." he couldnt speak the words. he reached his hand up to her perfect face, and softly brushed her hair from her face, before leaning in and kissing her sweet lips. he didn't know if she would permit it, but he decided to go for it anyway. it was worth it he decided, breaking the kiss, but wanting more. "sorry if that..." he trailed off ashamed, and embarrassed. he was such a coward. he couldnt even say i love you. three simple words and he was to much of a coward to spit them out.

She smiled as he reached over to brush her hair from her face. Then he kissed her and she kissed back but he broke it off shortly and she frowned slightly. "Don't be sorry," she said and leaned in to kiss him again, her hand holding his cheek.

he smiled and kissed her again, this time holding nothing back. He had kissed a few girls before, but had never done anything more. Being seventeen, he had not been to a brothel, and he had surly never seduced a woman to bed with him before. he hadn't, because he did not understand the point of doing it, and he wanted love not just a simple request....

But this felt different, he decided, ad he kissed her passionately now, putting his hand on the back of her head, and running his fingers through her silk like hair. his tongue entered her mouth, as a southern girl had taught him once, and he found he was enjoying this kiss, far more than any other.

Their kiss this time was more passionate. She, however, was kissing him awkwardly at first, not knowing how to kiss since she'd never done it before. But soon she got the hang of it and got better at it. She felt his hand on the back of her head, his fingers running through her hair. It felt so good, she loved when people messed with her hair. Then his tongue entered her mouth and she grew awkward again, experiencing something new. She let him teach her what to do, by mimicking his moves and doing to him what he was doing to her. Her hand was still on his cheek, and her thumb started to carress his skin as they kissed.

((I'll be back on later. I'm in class now and I'll be back home about close to 1 so...))

(im about to go to class too. i will be off at 2 ish)
he pulled away for breath. "my lady....." he said breath heavy, and with awe. "it seems you are a bit new at this, but still a very good kisser." he didnt want to go farther than she wanted so waited for her to make a move. he knew if this was to be more than just a kiss, that they would have quite the affair to be had. sneaking around her husband, and his spies, and making sure that they were never caught. he was willing to risk it, but was she?

He pulled away and she was breathing as heavily as he was. She blushed as he commented on her newness and said softly, "Besides my wedding this was the first time I ever kissed anyone." She smiled at him and said, "And you are much better than him. Everything about you is better than him." There was a small pause. "If only he was the bastard and not you," She finished softly. "Then we'd be the ones married." She hoped she wasn't being too brazen, hoping he wouldn't think bad of her.

(Alright then ^^)

that cut deeper than she would know. he was always kicking himself for being the bastard. "yes, i know." he said, pulling his hand back. "he is crazy you know. i have been raised with him. he is a brat, a liar, and a coward, but he is my brother." sometimes he wondered if he would be like that, if he had been raised to be a king one day. he moved closer to her now, so their legs touched, "do you want to be with me Amelia? do you want to take that risk? i know i do"

She listened to him and felt she had said something wrong. Then she went on talking about his brother. "Well, that wouldn't have been you," she said as if reading his mind. "And yes, I do want to be with you. So much do I want to be with you." She looked into his eyes smiling at him. She loved how close they were and she rolled over onto her side to look at him better, propping her head on her hand.

he smiled when she answered yes. he moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, and kissing her. rolling about, he pulled back for a moment. "i have never been with a woman before. " he said looking into her eyes, then nuzzling into her neck where he kissed her, and moved up to her ear, and licked her there, smelling and tasting her sweetness. his cock was growing hard in his pants and he pressed it against he leg. he placed his hands on her ass aand he knew then he wanted to go all the way.

Back
Top Bottom