Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The family secret(Looking for four women)

Retsu

Star
The Risamo family holds a dark secret that they keep hidden away from the rest of the world. It only happens once every five years, and that day has once again arrived. If a male child is born on the fifth day of the fifth month on the fifth year then all the women of his family are forced to submit to him when he becomes eighteen. This is due to a curse that a witch put on the Risamo family long ago because of a woman in the family sleeping with her husband. Darren Risamo is that child, and the women in his family have been secretly training him to become their master. However, Darren has a choice of who he will pick. Will it be his milf of a mother, his innocent looking but slut of a sister, his cousin who isn't afraid to show her odd attraction to him, his aunt who constantly teases him with her own body, or will it be all four?

Now while the title says four women, I only mean that in roleplay sense as I really don't care what gender you truly are behind the screen. Just be comfortable with taking your pick of the mother, sister, cousin, or aunt. As well as be willing to make another choice if that spot is taken.

The mother is being played by:

The sister is being played by:

The cousin is being played by:

The aunt is being played by:

This sounds pretty interesting. I think I'd like to play the sister. The mother would be good too, though.

Nyarly said:
This sounds pretty interesting. I think I'd like to play the sister. The mother would be good too, though.

Do you have more of a preference between the two?

wildkat said:
I would like to play the cousin.

Then play the cousin you shall.

Back
Top Bottom