Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drag me to hell and back again

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Name: Demetra De La Croix
Appearance: She has extremely long, straight black hair, porcelain toned skin, bright green eyes and is 5'4' She has a large fleur de lis tattoed on her back, and a black band an inch thich tattoed on her neck and wrists.

Apparel: She's almost always wearing black. A constant fixture is the silver crucifix she wears around her neck. It is less a symbol of faith and more a symbol of her late mother, who died in the line of duty.

Personality: She has a sort of devil may care attitude. She doesn't take shit from anyone, and is the stuff of nightmares for many a creature of the night. She is cynical of God and Satan, Heaven and Hell, demons and angels, even despite her upbringing and all that she's seen.

Bio: Demi was born to Dominic De La Croix and his wife, Minerva St. Blanc, who were both renowned demon hunters. When she was five her mother died right in the midst of training her. An S-ranked demon was summoned by one of her mother's pupils and she had to die to subjagate it. From then on, Demi had no desire to be a hunter. Unfortunately with the life her father led, she was always a target, and so had no choice but to learn the trade of her parents. And she's quite good despite her refusal to get involved. It's not even that she hates all demons. They interest her. But she never imagined what's about to happen.

------------

It was a Friday night. Outside it stormed. But she didn't worry about that. She was safe and dry in the club. Demi sat at the bar, bored of this already. She knew almost everyone in these clubs. Quite a feat considering she lived in city of nearly two hundred thousand people.

All the guys knew her. And none of them had the balls to mess with her anymore. Almost everyone of them had stared down the barrel of the ornately designed pistol she carried. It bore molded crosses on each side of the barrel and had her mother's initials etched into the side. A remnant of a once great, now gone hunter. She carried it openly and with pride. Because really, who was going to tell her to put it away? The ones that could wouldn't because they were like her and respected her family. The ones that wanted to weren't brave enough.

Regardless, she sat sipping at a rather strong margarita, waiting for something to happen. She had a feeling something would come up. It had to. She was never wrong about these things. So she sat and waited, absently playing with a glossy strand of black hair. She quietly pushed the black framed glasses she wore up her nose. Patience was not her virtue...

Name: Lucius Aurelio Voltaire
Appearance: He has short, black hair that is always kept up in short spikes, when not covered in a hat. He is 6'4 and fairly pale-skinned, bearing a cut scar over his right eye to trace down to his cheek. His hazel eyes stood out from the rest of his body, accompanied by the thin moustache and well-trimmed goatee upon his face.
Apparel: He wears a blouse and black button-up dress vest, with ornate silver buttons. He usually bore a Victorian top hat, but while he performed rock songs over his European cabaret, he kept it off. Lucius also wore black blazer pants and dress shoes, along with some black eye shadow to give his hazel irises quite an effect.
Personality and Bio: While Lucius was no stupid burly fool, he wasn't a goody-goody two-shoes either. He was, after all, the son of Satan. He and a human woman he'd courted while on the surface had conceived Lucius, and he'd been growing up in Hell for the past 300 years or so.

He almost always kept a sarcastic attitude, and had a fairly upbeat attitude, despite his Gothic appearance and philosophy. During the Victorian age, he'd made his first trip to the surface world, and much to the dismay of his father, he loved it, being up on Earth. He also adopted the clothing of that age, almost never wearing much different a style. Lucius was always sneaking out of his domain to visit the hustle and bustle of the surface, often making his way to the local inn, tavern, saloon, and recently, bars and clubs, to meet women and have one-night stands with them.

He posed as a 'rock star', as musicians like him were called, although he also performed in gothic clubs with dark cabaret music he wrote himself as well. He had a group of fellow musicians, which altogether had adopted the name 'Voltaire and the Skeletal Orchestra'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had just finished performing at the club he was in, setting his guitar down backstage and sitting down at the bar beside the woman clad in black. He could practically feel a presence of domination eminating from her, and he felt like having a challenge this evening. Lucius could stay above ground for the next week or so, as his father was busy with organizing the lost souls and demons of his realm.

Looking up at the tender, Lucius said, "I'll take some whiskey, if you'd please." Then looking over at the powerful woman, he asked, "What may I call you, love? I was asking myself all night, and I finally set on 'Gorgeous'." He wasn't sure what her reaction would be, as most women he hit on before were usually quite girlish or shy. Tonight, he wanted a woman.

She just tsked. "Huh, that's a new one... The gentlemanly pickup line. Interesting." She said, still looking bored. "Most guys don't call me anything. They just beg." She said with a coy smirk. "Occasionally I get 'You crazy bitch', though." She added as she finished the last of the margarita she had in hand. She then turned her stool, resting back against the bar. "You can call me Demi, I suppose." She then looked over at him. "Give me your name. Buy me a drink, then lets dance." She said. Seems she didn't beat around the bush with what she wanted. None of this bullshit stuttering and waiting for someone to catch hints. "That's the most effective way to get where you're trying to."

Lucius grinned playfully, looking at her with a fairly playful expressing to match. "Aww, but where's the fun in that? The awkward gropes in the dark that are the dropping of hints for the other to pick up are what make it interesting. Plus, perhaps I like to play with my prey before going in for the kill." Winking, he then replied, "Lucius Voltaire, at your service," while tipping his hat and taking her hand, kissing the skin.

He then let go and asked the bartender, "Could I get a margarita for the lady? A strong one." Looking back at her, he said, "A pleasure to meet you, Demi. I must say, you look rather bored. Not many men among the boys in the sea?" She seemed the type that had tried before and never really gotten what she'd wanted. He was here to fix that.

"Who says I'm the pray here?" She asked with a glint in her eye that was equal parts dangerous and fun. He asked of her boredom and she just chuckled. "Been there done them." She said. "They can't keep up, I'm afraid." She said as the bartender went to work mixing her up another one. "It's good to meet you too." She said looking him over. Interesting. He was most certainly not human. Most would fall for the guise a demon put up, but she could tell from a mile away. Better not to let on she knew though. That'd be more fun. "So tell me, what brings you to this city. Don't tell me you came for the scenery." She joked.

Lucius saw the glint in her eye, happy to see she was interested. "Well, I'm just drifting from town to town, playing gigs and looking for a woman I can truly be excited about meeting, one that can satisfy me, and you certainly are." Smirking, he then added, "Maybe, anyway." Seductively looking into Demi's eyes, the Demon Prince looked down at her sizable bust, wondering how great a night this was going to be. Maybe if she was good enough, he'd pay her another visit sometime, if he was nearby. Perhaps he'd stay in town for a while longer to have some more fun. Only time would tell.

Breaking him from his reveries, she lifted his chin with her finger. "My face is here, not down there." She said with a chuckle before she finished her drink. She then placed down the glass. "This way, Casanova. Time to dance." Demi said as she grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the bar. Whatever would daddy dearest say if he knew his little girl were making eyes with a demon? She grinned at the thought.

Lucius followed the girl with a smirk, excited to find someone with a playful spirit. Heading out to the bar with her after downing his whiskey, he began to dance in a casual manner, a bit close to her body while staring into her eyes, his pools of hazel holding a playful tint behind them. He wasn't so sure why she was so interested in him, but he didn't care. The alcohol was moving to cloud his mind a bit, although no matter how much he drank, he still had control to a degree over his actions, and remembered what happened while he drank. You wouldn't expect the son of Satan to be a lightweight, world you?

She was unphased by the liquor. Demi had grown up around the finer things in life: Men, guns, and hard liquor. So a few strong margaritas weren't going to throw her off. She danced closed to him, moving with the now pulsing music that poured through the intercoms. She moved like she was born to do it. Agility and flexibility were part of the package for a girl like her. At one part she pressed against him, knowing her own pulse was racing and wanting to see how a demon would react. He was a curiousity, and one she wanted to know more about. "So do you dance often?"

He smirked as she asked him more about himself, replying with, "Not quite. I usually just perform and mingle with people I can find, although I've been told I'm not a bad dancer." Grinning, he then asked, "So do you come here often? Seems your drinks haven't touched you a bit, and you seem to have a nice beat to your rhythm." When she pressed against him, Lucius was more than happy to return the favor, pressing his body hard against her own as he gave her a wink, looking into those eyes of hers.

She stared right back at him, her own emerald orbs possessing a sort of fire. She was unflinching, like maybe she was more than just a normal girl. A normal girl would have looked away. She didn't for a second. "I'm here often enough." She said as she turned and then again. She leaned in, grinning, and nipped at his ear. She kind of wanted to make the demon squirm. "It's not an exaggeration to say everyone here knows me..."

Alistair could feel a true burning in this one's spirit. Nobody could ever dare to look into his eyes for more than five seconds; this one couldn't seem to look away. Lucius then groaned softly at the feel of ivory rows against his soft ear flesh, allowing his tongue to flick against Demi's neck. "So how well have you gotten to know everyone around here, then?" He asked with a grin.

"Not as well as you might think... Like I said. No one can keep up with me." She commented, her tone sort of challenging. "Not a single one of these guys could keep up. It's boring." She added as she leaned against him. "Think you're any different?"

Lucius raised an eyebrow and grinned playfully, leaning against Demi and saying, "Well, of course I do. If I didn't, wouldn't you think you've have become bored with me by now?" Winking once again, he leaned forward to lick underneath her ear and blow in her ear canal gently, glancing over to see her reaction while he pressed hard and firmly into her perfect, curvy form.

He grinned as he noticed her trembling slightly, leaning in and moaning loudly as he wasted no time in kissing Demi back. He firmly shoved his hips into hers and ground them roughly into hers while forcing his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with her own slick muscle.

When finally she had to break for air she was grinning like a wild woman. "Oh, this should be goood." She said as she traced a finger down his chest. "You've got more fire then all the saps in this club combined." She added with a grin. "So take me somewhere fun."

Lucius grinned as she broke the kiss, watching her practically gasp for air as her eyes showed him a reignited spark, one that, he felt, probably hadn't been burning for a long time, if ever. "Well, you wanna go somewhere fun? Follow me, love." He took her hand and quickly left the club with her, running over to a jet-black Camero, with all racing stripes replaced with lines of assorted human bones painted on, red tinted windows, and once he started it up with his remote-start fob, a blood-red underlight.

The head and back lights were skulls, flashing brightly as Lucius unlocked the car and said, "Get in." Grinning at her as he revved the engine, hearing his familiar roar of the engine, he said, "There's a drag race I know about, and it starts soon. Does that maych your definition of fun?" He asked with a playful grin.

She nodded. "Sounds fabulous." Mentally she had to laugh. This vehicle screamed "Hey, I'm a demon." It was hilarious, she mused internally. But hey. At least he was going to show her a good time instead of just what was in his pants.

She got it. "Bet you know all the fun things in town, huh?"

He looked at the road as he pulled out of the lot and said, "You know it," before he tore down the street. The two of them zoomed through the city, Lucius taking a few sharp turns before coming to a horizontal lineup of cars in the street with crowds of people on each side of the street, cheering loudly. He pulled up to the line, grinning at Demi while he revved the engine for the crowd. "You ready for this, baby?"

"Definitely." She said as she looked at the line up. A guy in another car waved at her. She'd never seen him before. And focusing, she knew why. Vampire. He was a vampire. It seems the children of the night liked it fast too. She just rolled her eyes at the vampire in the other car, as he tried to flirt with her. Then she looked over to Lucius. "Better beat that guy, there... Otherwise he might try to snag me as his prize." She teased with a smirk.

Lucius looked over to the other car, seeing the man within and frowning slightly. A vampire was NOT going to show up the son of Satan. No way, no how. Giving Demi a playful smirk, he said, "Don't worry. A punk like him's not going to touch you, love. I just hope you like going for quite a ride, as you'll be having two tonight." Winking, he leaned in to make out with Demi for a few seconds, lustfully and a bit sloppily, looking at the Vampire in the other car appearing furious.

She grinned at his comment. "I look forward to both." She said after their brief little makeout session. Soon the girl with the flag appeared, and the countdown began. On one the flag was dropped and Demi braced herself, ready for this. She was by far more entertained with him than she had been with anyone else.

The demon immediately hit the gas, the car lurching forward alongside the vampire's vehicle. Lucius faked out the vamp a couple of times, as if he were going to run him off the road before taking the opportunity to move ahead of him and block his advance. Once they hit the end of the long street, a makeshift U-turn sign was posted, and that's where Lucius excelled. Quickly spinning his wheel and using the drift to his advantage, he managed to spin and zoom back towards the starting line, the turn only lasting two seconds. "I certainly hope you'd look forward to them," he said with a grin.

She seemed to be having a blast. She loved the thrill of the speed they were going. She just loved anything that was exciting, daring, or risky. "I am. I can only imagine the second one will be wilder than the first." She said with a coy grin as she turned and looked to the side to see where the rest of the drivers were.

Back
Top Bottom