Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Jake turned to her.
"I love you, too. What's wrong, babe?"
He sat down with her at the table.
"Tell me what's wrong. I'll try to help the best I can, and if I can't help, I'll just listen as you talk about your feelings."

Samantha smiled a little, thinking he was so sweet for wanting to listen to her problems and would attempt to help her as well. But she wasn't ready to tell him everything yet, especially since he was at a peak in his life. The last thing he needed was an overly emotional girlfriend so instead of telling him the truth, she just came up with a lie. "I'll miss you, that's all. You sort of complete my day." She told him.

Jake could tell she wasn't telling him the truth, but he decided not to press. She would tell him what was really bothering her in her own time.
"I'll miss you, too. You complete my day, as well."
He stood up and hoisted her onto his back.
"Hold on!" he said with a chuckle as he began racing up the stairs.

Samantha held onto him and laughed as he went up the stairs. She was glad that he could easily get over the conversation that they had and even more glad that he hadn't asked her a million more questions. She leaned her head down and kissed his cheek softly as they went up the stairs, wondering what he was bringing her up there for.

Jake went into his room and dove on the bed, landing so that they were side-by-side.
"Before you leave, I want to hold you in my arms. I want to hold you so close and for so long that you'll remember what it was like all through your shift at work tomorrow."
He snuggled her close and kissed her.

Samantha chuckled and smiled as his body moved closer to hers. He was so sweet and good to her, it was nearly impossible for her to believe that their relatioship was real at times. She had never been with any guy that treated her as well as Jake had and it was a nice change. She softly returned the kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jake pulled her into a hug and then just held her. Samantha was everything he had ever wanted in a woman: sweet, kind, caring, loving, beautiful, intelligent, and humble. Most women in his life had treated him badly in one way or another, but Jake felt secure in this relationship. He felt like she cared as much as he did, and that he had possibly found the one that he wanted to take to the altar.
"I love you, Samantha. Please don't ever leave me, as I don't know if I could take it."

Samantha stared at him and pressed her lips to his. She pulled back then and smiled softly at him. "I'll never leave you, I promise." She hugged him then and held him tightly as if she let go, she would lose him. After what seemed like forever, she pulled back and stared at him again. "I'll never leave you." She repeated.

Jake beamed.
"That makes me happier than you could know."
He kissed her again, holding her so close that they could hear each other's heartbeats.
"I think we should celebrate with some awesome sex."

Samantha laughed and sat up from their laying position on the bed. "It's getting late, I think I should be going back home." She said sadly. Even though she wanted to stay here with him and have some more incredible sex, she had a day shift tomorrow which meant she would have to be at the bar earlier than normal. She stood from the bed and grabbed his hands, trying to pull him up along with her.

Jake was disappointed that she turned down his sex offer, but got over it pretty quickly. He stood up from the bed and headed downstairs with her.
"Well, then as your gentleman, I should walk my lady home."
He put on a jacket, as it was getting chilly out in the evenings.

Samantha grabbed her pants, sliding them up her legs then she put on her shoes. She removed his shirt from over her head then put hers back on. She handed the shirt to him, knowing he'd find somewhere to put it for now. She gathered the rest of his things and started to head towards the door. She waited just outside of the door so they could walk back to her apartment together.

Jake placed his shirt back on the coat hanger. He was really sad that she had to go, especially when they'd had such a romantic evening, but there would be time for love-making and other special times later. He went outside and began walking with her. He put his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.
"Next time we're together, I'm going to teach you some self-defense. That way, you'll be able to give any slime-ball rapists the what-for."

Samantha nodded and curled into his body as they walked. She didn't have a jacket, though she did have a long sleeve on, but that wasn't enough to help brace the cold of the night. Plus she just wanted to be closer to him since she knew they would be seperated eventually. "It happens a lot more often than you think it would." She said to him.

Jake nodded.
"Well, you're so beautiful. Who wouldn't want to touch?"
They reached her apartment building.
"I guess this is where we part ways."
He leaned in and kissed her.

She kissed him back for a long time before she pulled away from him. If she didn't now, then she never would. She smiled sadly at him then pulled his body to hers for another kiss and then a hug. She really didn't want to be alone after spending most of yesterday and all of today with him. Times like these are when she hated her job. Samantha pulled away once again and started up the stairs to her door.

Jake knew that it was very hard to say goodbye. He watched her go up the stairs and into the house before heading back to his own home. Once inside, he put his shirt up and sat down on the couch. Times like these were very boring for him. He had trained all day, had dinner, and nothing good was on TV. This was supposed to be the time when he had sex with Samantha and then fell asleep holding her, but that was not going to happen, so he leaned back on the couch and began to watch some boring program simply because he was not ready to go to bed yet.

Samantha went inside and closed the door behind her. She moved climbed up the stairs to her bedroom and changed out of her clothes. Once she was done doing that, she stepped into her shower. Until now she didn't realize how much she really cared about Jake. She missed him so much and they had only been apart for half an hour. This made her contemplate whether or not she should still go to work or skip just to spend more time with him. After her shower, she stepped out and began to get dressed for bed.

The next morning, Jake woke up and checked the side of the bed next to him. He frowned when he saw no Samantha, his waking mind forgetting that she had not spent the night with him. He got up, did his business, took a shower, shaved, and threw on some clothes. He knew that he had to get down to the gym for his workout. After some breakfast, he left his house and began jogging toward the gym. When he arrived, he changed into some workout clothes, ate a protein bar, and began doing the drills instructed by his coach.

Samantha woke up the next morning, dreading having to go to work. She wished she had another day off so she could spend the day with Jake but quickly expelled the thought from her mind, before she could talk herself into skipping work. After taking a quick shower, she fixed herself some breakfast and a cup of coffee to get ready for what she would have to handle today. She then grabbed her bag and coat and headed out her door to work.

Jake continued to power through his drills, feeling the extra weight he had been putting on hardening into muscle. The cardio was so intense that he felt like his stomach was going to rip open. He hit the weights and ran through training with his sparring partner. At the end of the training, Jake was exhausted. He knew that sooner or later his body would get used to the workouts and it wouldn't be so bad. Until then, he would have to tough it out and keep going. He showered and grabbed his bag, even that weight seeming great for his sore arms.

Jake lightly jogged back to his apartment. When he got in, he collapsed on the couch and let out a breath. He knew that he had two more days of training before he would have to take a week off to rest up. He got into a comfortable position and began to rest, not even able to get up and fix dinner.

Samantha went through most of the day not paying much attention to anything. She just listened to people's orders and served them the correct drinks and even then she sometimes got the orders wrong. She had hoped that maybe Jake would come into the bar and brighten up her mood but that didn't happen at all. She finished working and cleaned off her area quickly so it wasn't messy for the next person who would have to come in. She then grabbed her things and headed back to her apartment.

Samantha made it back in one piece without any trouble along the way. As soon as she got home, she set her things down then took a quick shower. Afterwards she left again and made her way over to Jake's place. Just to see how his day had been going so far.

Jake was sound asleep when he heard a knock at his door. He swung his legs over, barely able to stand on them. He made his way-slowly-to the door. When he saw that it was Samantha through the peephole, he unlocked the door and opened it.
"Hey," he said in a tired voice, still mustering a smile.
Once she was inside, he shut the door and walked with her over to the couch.

"Are you okay?" Samantha asked him as she took a seat down on the couch. She pulled him along with her then wrapped her arms around him. She hadn't seen him in what felt like forever and she wanted to just hold him for a little while. She was worried though that he felt sick or something of that nature since he wasn't acting like himself. "Did you have a bad day at work?"

Jake shook his head.
"No, no, this is actually a good day. I had an ass-kicking workout that's really going to push me to the next level. My body just has to adjust to the intensity, so I'm pretty tired."
Being in Samantha's arms made him feel warm and happy. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep again.

Back
Top Bottom