Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Jake put his arms around her and pulled her close to him.
"I will gladly let you be my girlfriend. I love you, Samantha."
He kissed the top of her head and snuggled with her.

Samantha smiled and relaxed into his body. "I love you too. I think I've been in love with you since you saved me from being raped." She told him honestly. From that day, she had known she liked him but the more they spent time together, she knew that she had fallen in love with him. She reached up and planted a soft kiss to his lips before laying back down and closing her eyes.

Jake nodded.
"I think we fell in love at the same time."
He kissed her back and then laid down. He fell asleep, forgetting about the call he needed to make, but resolving to do that tomorrow.

Samantha opened her eyes in time to hear him say that and smiled softly. She stayed awake a little longer than he had and watched him sleep for just a little while. He looked so peaceful and serene, not to mention how adorable he looked as well. She was glad to be his girlfriend because her feelings for him were unlike anything she's every experienced but in a good way. She soon drifted off to sleep a little later.

The next morning, Jake was the first to awake. He got dressed and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. He then carried the breakfast into the room so that she could have it in bed. It was meant to be a celebration of them being together.
"I don't have any special breakfast recipes, but I think I did a good job. I hope you enjoy it."

Samantha awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking downstairs and when she looked over to Jake's side of the bed, she noticed he wasn't there. She instantly figured that he went downstairs to fix her breakfast. That put a wide smile on her face. And the smile became even wider when she saw him come into the room with the breakfast. "It's fine. You really didn't have to do this for me." She told him.

Jake shook his head.
"No, I did. It's a celebration of us getting together."
He sat down with his own small breakfast and began to eat.
"I gotta make an important phone call in a bit, and then probably head out. If you don't have to work, do you think you could hold down the fort for me?"

Samantha began eating her breakfast then nodded to his question. She actually liked the idea of staying here while he went out and did whatever it was that he had to do. It was a good thing that today was one of her days off as well. "How long will you be gone?" She asked in between the bites of food.

Jake thought about it.
"Probably all day. This is going to be my first fight in the big time, so I have to train hard."
He kissed her and then headed off to make his phone call. His first opponent in the UFC would be Shinji Takada, and Jake would have to work hard to rise in the weight to 235 pounds if he was going to compete as a Heavyweight. After telling Samantha that he loved her, he began jogging to the gym.

Samantha waved to him then retreated into the house. She went through his drawers and found a shirt that she could wear of his. After putting that on, she took their dishes into the kitchen and washed them. She also washed out all the pans that he had used and cleaned the kitchen entirely. She wasn't too sure of what to do with herself in his apartment when he wasn't around. So after a while, she just went into the living room and watched some TV.

Jake walked into the Boot Camp gym and met with Mr. Schmidt. Between now and the match, they would have two months to get Jake at the proper weight and ready for Takada. His coach immediately introduced him to MAX Calorie bars, a special candy/diet bar used mostly by wrestlers to pack on weight. He would have to consume at least four of these a day for the first month, despite the fact that they tasted like chalk. After packing on some pounds, he would have to immediately jump on the exercise and convert the fat to muscle. After all that, he would have to spar with his appointed partner to learn the moves of Takada and how to defend from them.

She had been watching TV for what seemed like forever and quickly got bored with it. She turned it off and leaned against the back of the chair. She had no clue of what she could do at this point. If she was in her own apartment, there were plenty of things she could be doing now, but she didn't want to mess in his things or do something that he wouldn't like. Samantha just decided to go back up to his bedroom and tidy it up a bit. Make the bed and rearrange some things so it wouldn't be so messy. Hopefully it would take her a long time to accomplish.

At the end of the night, Jake was drenched with sweat. He took a quick shower and got changed before heading home. When he arrived, he found his home tidy. He sat down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief. He just wanted to relax with Samantha and watch some television. Thankfully, these training regimens would get easier with time.

Samantha rushed downstairs when she heard the front door open. She went into the living and sat down on the couch with Jake, hugging him from the side. She was glad he was finally home so that she wouldn't be bored for long. "How was work?" She asked resting her head on his shoulder.

Jake smiled at her.
"Exhausting. But it's all worth it."
He hugged her back.
"Help me relax with some romance."
He gently kissed her, laying down on the couch and holding her close.

Samantha kept her arms around him and laid down with him. She laughed softly at the mention of his remedy for relaxation and immediately began working on relieving him. She slowly kissed him as her hands explored the upper portion of his body, running over his defined muscles. Her lips formed perfectly against his as she tilted her head to one side and slowly brought her tongue to the entrance of his mouth.

Jake continued to kiss Samantha as he rubbed her back. His hands eventually took hold of her breasts and began kneading them, since he knew that she liked that. It was nice to be able to come home to her after a long day. A girlfriend who loved him for all his pros and cons was exactly what he had needed in his life.

Samantha moaned at the feel of his hands groping her breasts. She had never been with a guy that handled them as well as Jake did. He knew how to handle them with care but at the same time managed to arouse her. She leaned her body closer into his as she began to rock her hips gently against his. She knew the stimulation would feel incredible for him and that exactly what she wanted to for him.

As Samantha rocked her hips against his, Jake got Samantha's shirt off. She was wearing no bra, so he was able to immediately lick and suck her divine breasts. His hips rocked against hers and the erection pressed against her. He kissed her neck and suckled her nipples. It was so amazing to be with her. No girl had ever managed to turn him on and make him happy like the red-headed beauty named Samantha.

Samantha moaned as his tongue lapped at her breasts. She just held onto him for the time being, enjoying his mouth working at her nipples. She rocked her hips in response to his and increased her pace little by little when she felt his erection became more predominant. She placed her hands under his shirt and in one swift movement, tugged his shirt over his head, the same that he had done with her.

Jake felt his shirt go over his head and smiled. He removed the panties that Samantha was wearing and was soon out of his pants. He slipped on a condom, telling himself that he would not panic this time. He gently inserted himself inside her and kissed her even more passionately. His hands groped and massaged her ass as her chest rubbed against his. The sounds of pleasure could be heard all throughout the bottom floor.

Samantha gasped then bit her lip, as she had to get used to his girth once more. But once that uncomfortable feeling was over the moaning began as she pressed her hips into his. Her arms stayed wrapped around his shoulders and her legs tightened around his waist. She kissed him back with the same amount of passion that he exerted and moaned again with the groping of her bottom.

This passionate intercourse went on for at least five minutes. Jake was loving everything about his intimacy with Samantha, not just because of the intercourse itself, but because of the underlying love and caring that was there at the beginning and end of every session. Jake could feel the climax coming, so he nervously waited for it to hit. He groaned as he ejaculated into the condom, feeling sexual fluid from both of them on his latex covered head. After checking the condom, he discovered that it was still in one piece. He sighed in relief and snuggled into Samantha for some post-sex cuddling.

Samantha enjoyed the time the two spent together, relishing in each minute of it. She was glad that it didn't end as quickly like it had with many other guys she had been with. She climaxed a little before he did, anticipating that he would pull out again. But she was thoroughly surprised and proud that he stayed inside of her with the fear that he had. Once done, she pressed herself close to his body as they cuddled for the moment. "That was amazing." She told him.

Jake nodded.
"It was so amazing that words fail to describe it."
He gently kissed her and touched her breasts again. He had waited for his chance to see those breasts, and he relished any chance that he could.
"I love you, Samantha. I'm so glad that you decided to be my woman."

Back
Top Bottom