Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Jake beamed at her.
"You're looking good, beautiful. Give me what I had yesterday, please."
He propped himself up on his elbows and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Samantha ran the tap and filled the glass with the same type of beer that she offered him the day before. She then slid it across so it landed directly in front of him. She grinned at him and sighed softly. With his simple words, he had made her much more happier than she already was by just seeing him. "Thank you." She told him.

"Um, no. But I wasn't really looking for him." Samantha told him. All she wanted to do was forget about that man and move on with her life. Dwelling on the event would only make her paranoid and terrified, soon causing her to be afraid to leave the comfort of her home. "What have you been doing today?" She asked him, hoping to take her mind off of the subject he just brought up.

Jake nodded.
"I went to the Boot Camp gym to start my training plan for the UFC. I've finally made the jump to the big time. Now I just have to stay there."
He finished his beer.
"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

Samantha listened to him partially and nodded her head to the information he told her about the boot camp. She hadn't expected him to change subjects so quickly and choked on her breath when he asked her to go to dinner. She started at him out of shock but didn't waste much more time before deciding. "I'd love to go to dinner with you."

Jake was very happy that she said yes.
"Great. I'll head home now and get the meal ready. Just come on over when you're shift is done."
He got up and began heading to the door, but stopped and turned around.
"Have a co-worker give you a ride over," he said, not wanting her to be victimized again.
He then headed to his home. He was going to whip up a special dish for he and Samantha.

Samantha grinned after him, amused by how excited he seemed to get home and start cooking dinner for them. She anticipated going over to his place the rest of her shift and couldn't wait to get off of work. As her shift ended, she one of her co-workers to give her a lift to Jake's place which they happened to find easily. She thanked them as she got out of the car then walked up to his door and knocked.

For the rest of the time that Samantha was on her shift at the sports bar, he was preparing his signature dish: Jake's All-Natural Pizza. It was actually a family recipe passed down from father to son, one his father said had originated in their homeland of Italy. Jake really doubted that the Young family actually had Italian blood in them, but the recipe was divine and could make you a believer, that was for sure. The secret was no secret, just use all-natural ingredients. Jake actually kneaded the home made dough, poured the home made sauce on, and then added the home made cheese. The rest was just using home-made lean meat for pepperoni, sausage, and ham, and using fresh and hand-sliced vegetables that he got from his parent's garden on the outskirts of Miami.

He had just put the pizza in the oven when Samantha arrived. He let her in and bid her to make herself comfortable.
"I just put our meal in the oven. It should take no more than twenty minutes to cook thoroughly."
He removed his red apron that was stained with flour and wiped some of it from his face.
"I really went all-out for you tonight, honey."

Samantha smiled at the sight of him in his red apron. It was cute how he used it when he was cooking. She'd never seen to many men cook but she figured they didn't wear aprons because of the connotation associated with the clothing. She stepped inside and looked around his place. It was quite cozy and she already comfortable after only being in there for a short amount of time. She then looked to the kitchen and began to wonder what he had cooked that could have taken some time and effort to prepare then cook.

"I'm glad that you did although you didn't have to. I would have been just fine with eating whatever you decided to buy from the store." She told him with a grin then walked into the kitchen area. Whatever he had cooking smelled amazing and she turned to look at him. "What is it?"

Jake shrugged.
"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to."
He was thrilled that she seemed so comfortable and happy. His last girlfriend had walked out on him not too long ago, taking all traces of femininity with her. When she asked him what it was, he spread his arms.
"It's the Young family's All-Natural Pizza."

"It's a pizza prepared with all-natural dough, tomato sauce made from fresh, ripe tomatoes, fresh cheese, and all lean meat and fresh from the garden vegetables. It's the healthiest pizza ever made, and it's said that only a Young can bring out the true flavor through their own passion."
He then went and brought it out of the oven. He quickly sliced it with a pizza cutter, and loaded two pieces onto a plate for Samantha.
"Have a taste. I want to know what one passion in my life thinks of the other."

Samantha smiled as Jake explained what he had been cooking. He seemed so proud of the recipe and that it was something that was a part of his family. She honestly never took him for the type that could or would cook but as she observed the pizza that he pulled out of the oven, she was amazed. She had already found that it smelled great but it looked even better. She took the plate with the two slices of hot pizza and blew on it slightly before she took a bite of the food.

She looked up at him and grinned widely, chewing the pizza. It was the best pizza she had ever had. She wasn't too into healthy food and loved it when grease drip from the end of her pizza but this recipe was hard to beat, she absolutely loved it. "This is so great, Jake." She told him with nothing but honesty.

Jake beamed as she said that she loved his pizza.
"You don't know how much it means to me to hear you say that."
He got two pieces for himself and began eating. When the meal was over, he turned to her.
"So, what now? Would you like to watch TV, or do you need to get home?"

Samantha finished her last bites and turned to look at him as well. "We can watch some TV." She told him. She didn't need to go home so she would stay her as long as he allowed her to. She was beginning to enjoy just spending time with him and she was far from ready to go home yet. She got up and started to wash her plate out at his sink, a force of habit from what she usually did at home.

Jake walked over and washed his plate, as well. He sat down on the couch and turned on some TV. He didn't know what she liked to watch, so he kept it on USA, which was a pretty generic channel for dramas and the like. He also left the remote on the table so that she could change the channel if she liked.

Samantha finished washing her plate then went into the front room where Jake sat. She took a seat beside and looked towards the TV. She noticed her had set the remote away from him, probably so she could freely chose what they were going to watch but she liked this channel, so she didn't bother with it. When the show had went on commercial break, she turned to him. "Jake, what did you mean when you said that you 'want to know what one passion in you life thinks of the other'?" She asked him, repeating his exact words. Since he said them, she had wondered what he actually meant.

Jake turned to her when she asked about his words. Smiling, he decided to mess with her a little bit.
"Oh, that? I didn't mean anything by those words."
He then turned back to the TV. He knew Samantha would not let up, making the ultimate reveal even more touching when it happened.

Samantha furrowed her eyebrows and stared at him. That answer shocked her because she had believed it meant something more than that. He wouldn't just say something and it have no meaning behind it, at least she didn't think that he did. Maybe pestering him about it a little more would help. "Come on, Jake. I know that's not entirely true. You don't have to be timid about telling me the truth." She said to him.

Jake shrugged.
"I might as well come clean, then. I think there's something special between us, and I wanted to invite you to share something that means a lot to me. I am passionate about you, and passionate about my family's pizza recipe. "How one passion in my life feels about another", you see."
He took hold of her hand and laced his fingers with hers.

Samantha couldn't help the blush that formed on her pale cheeks when he said he thought something special was between them. She honestly believed the exact thing but wasn't sure if she should admit before she knew he felt the same. Her fingers tightened around his and she leaned her head over to rest on his shoulder.

Jake put his arm around her when she rested her head on his shoulder.
"I felt an attraction to you right away. At first, I thought it was damsel-in-distress syndrome, so I went to your bar today to see how I felt about you. When I laid eyes on you, I knew it was more than that. We're still getting to know each other, but I think I ultimately will want more than just a friendship."
He kissed her cheek.

Samantha glanced up at him and smiled. "I want more than a friendship as well." She told him as she continued to stare at him. The thought that he had feelings for her since the first time they encountered each other lifted her already bright mood. It had been a long time since she was with someone she cared about and who cared about her in return. But with Jake, she felt it would be completely different and she could wait to pursue a relationship with him.

Jake looked at her.
"Then, why don't we initiate some romance and see where it goes?"
He gently began kissing her, quickly becoming more passionate. His hands rested on both sides of her shapely waist, gently rubbing it.

Samantha kissed him back just as passionately as she placed her hands at the top of his shoulders. She sighed against his lips, getting instant satisfaction while they were kissing. As they continued kissing, she took the initiative to move a step further and ran her tongue smoothly across the bottom of his lips, wanting entrance into his mouth.

Jake felt his penis starting to get hard again. Her gentle sighs were like moans, and it spurred him on to go further. As she ran her tongue along, he opened his mouth and his tongue met hers. It then explored her mouth as his lips moved to different positions. His hands moved up and gently took hold of the sides of her huge breasts. He gently squeezed them, groaning with pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom