Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

Jake groaned as she made him orgasm with her mouth and breasts. He looked at her and nodded.
"You were incredible. Now it's my turn to pleasure you."
He helped her out of her pants and panties before he laid her down and mounted her. He began to make it with her as he speared her with his long cock.

Once inside, he began to thrust in and out of her slowly before building up speed. He kept going until he was wildly fucking her, groping her amazing breasts and running his hands along her ass. Jake was relishing in the love, fucking her harder and faster than ever before. All of his feelings culminated in him wanting to have amazing sex with her.
"I never ant this to end," he said.
Her pussy was gushing lubricant, making it even easier for him to hit her spots and penetrate all the way up to her cervix.

Samantha gasped and moaned loudly, clutching onto his arms as he thrust himself wildly inside and out of her. The force and speed he used were surprisingly pleasurable rather than something she believed she wouldn't enjoy. She didn't even need to move her hips against his since he seemed to be doing all the work and he was doing a perfect job with it so far. She moaned his name loudly and arched her back against the bed.

Before she could climax, she pressed her hands into his hips and motion for him to stop. "I know you enjoy this position, but I want to try something." Samantha told him breathlessly. Moving from his member, she rolled over onto her stomach then lifted her ass into the air as she balanced her body with her hands pressed into the mattress.

Jake kept going when he heard her loudly calling his name. When she made him stop, he was surprised. At first, he thought it was because he was hurting her; in his wild abandon, he had forgotten that his size could hurt women when he did it at high enough speeds. However, she said she wanted to change position and rolled onto her stomach, pushing her ass into the air. He had never had a woman want to change position, so this was new to him.
"You want to try anal?"

Samantha turned her head back to look at him as she spoke, so he could tell she was sincere while she answered his question. "I do. It's not something I've ever tried before, but I trust you to be gentle." She said in a soft tone before turning her head back around and shutting her eyes. She knew that it would be painful to begin with but eventually it would feel better and he would enjoy it mostly. As long as one of them was being pleasured, she was fine by it.

Jake chuckled.
"I've never done it before. I'll do my best not to hurt you."
He took hold of both sides of her amazing ass in his hands and let out a sigh.
"Well, here goes nothing."
He gently inserted himself into her ass, going as far in as he could.

It felt different, not unpleasant, but different. He began to fuck her slowly, a bit nervous about it. Slowly, he picked up speed, and it started to feel pretty decent.
"I know some guys are really into this, but I'm not getting all that much out of it. How is it on your end?"
He kept picking up speed, fucking her even faster.

Samantha bit down on her bottom lip roughly once he had inserted himself into her. She knew that her puckered hole would be a tight spot but she hadn't imagined that it would have been as painful as it were. Especially with his girth, the pain was nearly unbearable. She clutched the sheets tightly and tried to fight through it, figuring that it would be get better as he progressed. And it had begun to get less painful but she still wasn't entirely comfortable.

"I don't think it's working for me either." She told him honestly, gasping as he quickened the pace. Feeling odd and ready to stop the pain, she placed a hand at his side and tapped him gently. "Could you stop?" She asked him nicely.

Jake nodded and pulled out of her. It hadn't been entirely bad, but he definitely preferred vaginal and oral sex. He sat on the side of the bed and looked at her.
"So, what now? You still haven't gotten off."
He placed a hand on her face and gently rubbed it.

"Let's just try again, until we get it right." Samantha suggested before climbing on top of him. She immediately pressed her lips to his in a fiery and passionate kiss, darting her tongue forward to trace the outline of his lips and grant permission to explore within his mouth. As her mouth became busy, she adjust her hips so she was sitting right directly over his direction, letting it brush over her wet lower lips.

"So, you want to do anal again at some point?"
She climbed on him and he went back on the bed. Her kiss was explosive, and he eagerly returned it. As she was over him, he pulled her down to enter her vertically.
"Why don't you bounce on it? I've never done this position before, but it seems fun."

Samantha shrugged, figuring it would be perfectly fine for them to explore their sexual needs rather than continue with the same routine position over and over again. "There's got to be some reason why everyone loves it so much, but not tonight." A gasp soon interrupted her thoughts as he pushed himself into, able to fully insert himself due to the position. She certainly liked this better than anal. And upon his request, she began to bounce along the length of his cock.

Jake guessed that some variety helped spice things up, so he was willing to try it again. Maybe with some more practice, they would get it down. Her wetness completely coated his cock, and he was loving it. She began to bounce, the pleasure exploding into him. His eyes were glued to her enormous bouncing breasts. Being with Samantha was like heaven, and he absolutely loved her and their amazing sex.

As pleasure erupted through her, she quickened her pace much like he had done with his thrusts earlier. Her juicy lips glided against his member, clutching around him each time she forced herself down onto him. She found herself enjoying this position and would happily practice it more often if he wanted. As the bouncing continued, lustful moans escaped past her throat and she shoved her hands into her thick red mane, tugging on it lightly.

Jake groaned as the bouncing continued. Samantha seemed to be loving it, and he wanted to try this position more often. Her sex caused him to groan. Within moments, he had orgasmed a second time, filling her up with his seed. He laid back on the bed, loving their passion.
"That...was the best sex...ever."

This time around, Samantha was able to orgasm after bouncing on top of him, bringing herself down on him completely. A loud moan followed by an exhausted sigh was released and she glanced down at him with a small smile. "That was the best sex ever." She agreed, running a hand up his toned torso until they touched the tip of his lips. She then bent down to kiss him lightly before laying on him and removing his member out of her. "I love you." She murmured into the side of his neck.

Jake put his arm around Samantha as she laid down on top of him.
"I love you, too, babe."
He moved her over so that she was laying on her side on their bed. He then kissed her, wanting to make out with her as she held her in his arms.

Samantha pressed her body close into his and held him tightly, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and returning his kisses. She pushed her tongue past his lips and danced with his as her mouth moved along with his.

Jake made out with Samantha for a long time. There was just something about her that kept him going like a teenager.
"You're the girl of my dreams, you know?"
He held her close, loving the feel of her soft skin on his.

Her heart started to flutter wildly when he told her that, always becoming nervous and excited all at once whenever he said something similar to what he just told her. "And you're the man of my dreams." Samantha replied with a sweet smile. "Minus the part of you people wreck your beautiful face." She joked, running her thumb gently on some of the small cuts he had received earlier.

Jake chuckled.
"Yeah, I suppose most male models don't get into as many fights as I do."
He got up and started to put on some clothes.
"I want to watch a little TV. Care to join me?"
He held out his hand, ready to lead her downstairs.

Samantha nodded after watching him get dressed and grabbed his hand, gripping it tightly as she lifted off of the bed. She slipped on her underwear first before she turned back to him while biting her lip. "Could I borrow something of yours to wear?" She asked him meekly, thinking it would be nice to wear something of his.

Samantha sifted through the clothes hanging up until she found a shirt that looked promising. She still wanted to be comfortable but look good for him at the same time. She pulled it on over her head and let it fall down the rest of her body. The shirt reached just below her ass which was fine since she was wearing underwear anyways. "Okay, I'm ready." She told him.

Jake nodded and took her downstairs with him. He sat down on the couch and snuggled her close to him. He turned it on to a channel they both liked and settled back.
"Doesn't get any better than this, huh?"

"The best." Samantha agreed with him, leaning into his side. She loved moments like these where they could just relax with one another and still have has much fun as they did when they had sex. She leaned her head against his shoulder and focused on the show that was on TV at the moment.

The two watched TV for a few hours until he started to get tired. Jake carried Samantha upstairs and into the bed. The next morning, he got on the phone to Joe Silva to see who his next opponent was going to be. It was going to be kickboxer Rolando Aguilar, and the fight would take place in six weeks. He hung up the phone and got dressed.
"Babe, I'm headed to the gym."

Back
Top Bottom