Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwanted Mate

When he first spoke she looked at him and said, "Because I know you have some sort of secret plot to still humiliate me." Then he laid his head on her lap and though she wanted to shove him off of her, for some reason she couldn't. Then he continued and she looked down at him as she listened to him. "See, I knew it. You did have some ultimate plot of humiliating me some more. And maybe I don't want to know if this could lead to something more, heck I don't even know if I do want it to lead to something more." Then he was kissing her. Not the rough kissing he usually gave her, but this one was gentle and it disoriented her to where she didn't pull away. Instead he did and grinned at her. He must have sensed her change in mood, but she went to deny it and said, "No, no it didn't."

"Oh well..." He said with a shrug and stood up. He would...test this theory he had. He felt something from her just then but he couldn't quite tell if it was disgust or passion. He said nothing to her, and left the little room of the cave they had, but made certain he was still within viewing distance of her from where she just had to look out of the doorway. She would, if she looked out, see him flirting with another woman, having his arms around her and getting awfully touchy with her as he began to move his hips and sort of grind on her gently as he danced to silent music with her, kissing up and down her neck all the while. If she would be pissed off in any sort of way...then Avry had lied to him about nothing happening.

She watched as he left her just like that. As if nothing had happened the past few seconds and nothing was out of the norm. She watched as he exited the cave but stayed in viewing distance as he started grinding and kissing on another woman. Usually she wouldn't have been so upset over it, thinking fine let him humiliate another. But after that little spark they had shared, or she had experienced rather not sure if he had had that spark too, it made her jealous. She glared at him but thought, okay two can play at this game. She walked past him as if nothing was wrong and went to another male. She started flirting with him and they laughed and joked. She even went so far as to whisper in his ear.

Unlike her, however...Nathan was not as entirely jealous as she would be. He simply grinned and watched her try to fight fire with fire, and wondered how far she was willing to go to fight this fire. Though...He would not tempt her to do such a thing. For all he knew, he was the only one to have laid with her, and he wanted to keep it that way so that he did not get someone else's throwaways, so to say. He simply said good bye to the woman he was wooing and turned to his metahuman form to slowly fly off to the distance, going out to the human town so that he could do some much needed trading with dragon scales that had fallen off of him in the little scrap with Avry the day before. Whether she would go with him or not would be her choice.

She watched as he flew away unaffected by her flirting and that made her highly upset. How dare he play with her emotions like that. She knew where he was going though, but didn't follow him. Instead she went to the woman and glared at her telling her to stay away from him. She didn't know exactly why she was feeling this way towards him but she was and she hated seeing him flirt with another. She mulled around in the cave all day thinking unpleasant thoughts about him. That was also a way of defiance towards him, opting to not do her assigned duties for the clan. It was her little punishment for him though it hardly affected him at all, only the clan as a whole. Sighing she got up and did them, knowing that if she didn't she would be defeating her soul purpose of getting leadership over this clan.

When Nathan would finally return, he would immediately go toward Avry and took her hand, taking her into his room in the cave, just holding her hand as he dragged her there and closed the curtain that acted as the door for privacy. He laid her down and climbed on top of her, kissing up and down her neck gently as his hands massaged her breasts. "I want you right now...Here and now..." He licked up and down her neck once more and began to whisper inside of her. "I want to feel you around my cock...Make actual love to me...I want my final test to be one of pure pleasure for the both of us...Make love to me..." He seemed to order it to her without ordering it of her.

He finally came back and she glared at him but he didn't say anything too her. Just took her hand and dragged her to his room. Then he laid her down and climbed on top of her and she asked, "So, finally decide to humiliate me from last night?" His kisses sent shivers down her spine and her nipples hardened as he massaged her breasts. Then he spoke again and started licking her adding to the shivers from the kisses. At her last attempt at sanity she said albeit a bit weekly, "And how can one make love to another without actually loving them?" Her resolve was about to be broken though, he didn't have to push much more.

"Can't you just shut up and give in to your feelings? Its obvious how you feel about me now..." He began to tear off the clothing that they both had, literally just cutting them to shreds so tht the both of them were naked, him on top of her with his erect cock prodding her pussy. "Just give in...I know that you have feelings for me. This isn't a humiliation technique...I just want to truly test this experiment out..." He leaned down and kissed her lips some more before pulling away. "Do you not even want to try and see like what it would be if we actually made love as lovers rather than for me to just make fun of you and your pride? Throw it all away for just one night of pleasure...and then I will not ask this of you again."

"Because..." she started but couldn't come up with a valid reason as he started stripping her of her clothes. He was on top of her now and he was prodding her. She started getting wetter. As he spoke she started running her hands up and down his arms, looking into his eyes. Then he kissed her and she kissed back winding her arms around his neck, her resolve now completely broken. Then he pulled away and started talking again. "Just shut up," she said when he finished and she started kissing him herself.

((Sorry for the short post and the wait.))

He moaned into her lips as he felt her begin to start kissing back. He wouldn't move whatsoever for a bit until suddenly he'd thrust his cock to pierce into her, his cock sliding deeply into her until he couldn't press it in any further. He was the deepest he had ever gone inside of her and it felt good, as if his cock's head was kissing her very womb. He moaned out as he stayed there, still kissing her with his eyes closed and he soon pulled back and grinned. "Shall I continue thrusting? I've never been this deep inside of you. You aren't in pain from me being so deep, are you my dear little fireball?"

A moan escaped her lips as he went deep inside of her filling her up completely. This was a new sensation and she found she liked it a lot. She kissed him back fervently, driven by lust now and the want of him. Why was she acting this way? She never felt this way towards him before, so why was she starting now? Then he started speaking and it took a minute for the words to register in her brain. "Of course your not hurting me," she breathed. She started kissing him again, urging him to continue.

He nodded as he felt her begin to kiss him and kissed her back, his eyes closing as he began to slowly thrust into her, pulling out all of the way before he'd plunge deep into her and soon he would quicken this pace up. This would go on until he'd have to hold her hips as he thrust into her, rearranging himself so he was sitting up as he thrust into her, no longer able to kiss her as he made her bounce against the bed as he thrust into her. "So good...This deep inside of you..." He looked her in the eyes and smiled gently. "I hope this is good for you too...Avry."

She moaned and groaned softly as he thrust into her, kissing him back. Then her moans deepened as he sped up and she had her arms around his neck until he arranged himself so he was sitting up instead of hovering over her. This just intensified the pleasure and she moaned out his name. She couldn't believe she was actually enjoying this, this much with him. Never in her life did she think he could be so gentle and loving and she wanted to see more of this side. She wanted to get to know this side but felt that this would be a rare occurrence as he would go back to his normal self tomorrow probably. Then he said how he hoped it was good for her as well. "Of course," she moaned out. Was he not hearing her?

"Good..." He stated simply as he heard her confirm what he said. That she enjoyed this feeling. He grinned as his lips smooched hers, his eyes closed to enjoy it more to leave it to the imagination of his mind to simulate an image of the two of them making passionate love. His cock kept thrusting deep within her, slowly getting closer and closer to the breaking point. He moved to whisper in her neck, his hot breath gently hitting her bare flesh as he spoke. "Where do you want me to cum this time...Hm?"

Her heart fluttered as he commented and she kissed him back, moaning into his mouth as he continued to thrust into her. She was growing closer and closer to her climax and she felt like it was going to be better than the other climaxes she had had with him before, mainly because she was actually enjoying this more than usual. Then he asked her where she wanted him to come and she barely moaned out, gasping, "Inside me."

Almost immediately after she moaned out the location she wanted his cum, he moaned out as he began to shoot his seed deep into her. His love juice began to fill her so perfectly and soon, he would stay very still as he kissed her lips gently, his cock still inside of her as he slowly stopped cumming. He soon pulled out, letting a few drops slowly drip back onto her pussy and he moved to lay down beside her. "Well now...That felt grand."

He came into just how she wanted and that made her smiled. She had never felt so complete and never had their love making felt so good. It was something she could get quite used to and would love to have more often than their usual mating sessions. She kissed him back as he kissed her, loving how he was still inside of her as he kissed her. He soon pulled out though, and she hated that feeling of emptiness. When he laid down beside her, she curled into his side and rested her head on his shoulder, her finger drawing lazy circles on his chest. "No, it was amazing," she breathed.

He chuckled lightly. "Do not get used to this side of me, my dear..." He kissed her head gently and held her in one arm as she drew those circles in his chest. "I was merely...trying to see if you liked it better this way. And it seems my suspicion is true...You do feel for me, don't you?" He grinned deeply. "How amusing...you...of all people. Wanting to be mine, truly? I never would have expected it..." He held her tighter. "I will agree to become your life long mate so that I am all yours and no one elses...but on one condition. I had originally planned on making you a co-owner...but I have something else in mind. If you want me and no one else, then defeat me in one of our sparring battles...then you can have this side of me forever. After tonight I'll become my old self...but that is what will be your reward when you win a sparring match. You'll own our clan and you'll have me as a true lover. I honestly admit that I feel for you...but I do not wish to be thrown into the arm's of a weaker being. Prove yourself and defeat me..."

She sighed as he said to not get used to that side of him. Then he went on to remind her of how that was only an experiment and then he was teasing her. She stopped drawing the circles on his chest and balled her hand into a fist. He was holding her tighter to him and he went on about making her a deal and how if she didn't do it or lost he would be back to his old ways. She rolled away from him, upset and said, "You know I can't. I never could beat you. What makes you think that after this I would be able to fight you anyways?" It was cruel of him, to love her for a night and make her feelings for him spark to a bright flame and then to rip it away from her. If she could hardly fight him and win when she loathed him, how could he expect her to fight him and win when she loved him. "You can never cease in finding ways to torture me can you?" she asked, her back to him and a tear running down her cheek.

"Oh come now..." He reached forward and pulled her into a hug from behind. "I only am trying to give you a goal...a true goal. A goal to have me. I know you love me...Maybe thats why you continue to fight me, to test me for this clan? Because I never spoke to you before until you began to challenge me and I've long since taken notice of you. Why do you keep fighting me knowing that you can't win? Thats all I could wonder when I was gone...then I finally understood that you truly just want my attention...To be mine. Isn't that right?" He smiled and held her closer to him as he kissed her cheek.

"I'm simply giving you a goal...You don't care about running this clan. I've been right so far, haven't I? If I give you the goal of trying to get me, instead of solely just the clan...Wouldn't that lead you to try harder? I want you to try harder. For me. And for the clan. It truly makes me believe that there is another soul in this world that I can rely on if I know that you love me..."

She felt him pull her into a hug from behind and she just listened as he talked. She sighed and said, "It might be a true goal, but you know as well as I none can fight you and win. That's why the clan didn't step up to the challenge earlier. They knew that even if they all did go up against you, you would still win. So yes, I did fight you just for the attention, and yes I do want to be yours, but I don't want to fight anymore. I don't think I can fight you anymore." She was starting to hate him again for the emotional turmoil he was putting her through. Love him, hate him, want him. "And what if I did try harder and you still won? What then? Will you just humiliate me the way you normally do? Have nothing else to do with me? What? What would you do if that were to happen? How do you think I would feel? And if I did win, that would mean you were too injured to fight and do you know what that would do to me then? Either way, this would end with me being hurt one way or the other. Why can't we just end this fighting? Why can't we just have each other? Or is that what you want? To just hurt me some more?" She finished her rant, her cheeks reddening with anger and wet with her tears.

He sighed. "I...Just don't want you to lose that flare you had..." He frowned as he slowly released her. "I didn't want you to get soft on me. I didn't want you to stop fighting me. I wanted to fight you because it was fun. Not because I wanted to humiliate you...Well...The first few times it was to humiliate you but after that it was slowly getting special for me. Because it was OUR thing. OUR fights for the clan. OUR sex, whether you saw it as humiliating or not." He sighed. "I just don't want to lose the flare that my little Fireball has. It really added to your charm...and if you become quiet and love-struck...you may lose what I had been interested in in the first place."

She listened to him as he went on about not wanting her to go soft on him and to stop fighting him. He let go of her and her smile faded. When he started talking about the fact it was special to him and why she smiled slightly. But she had to show him that she wouldn't lose her flare, that she would still argue and fight him at every turn. She just didn't want to have to fight to have him. When he called her fireball, that gave her the chance to prove she wouldn't go soft on him. She quickly rolled over and pinned him to the bed snarling at him. "I can assure you I won't go soft on you. Nor quiet or love-struck. I will continue to defy you every chance I get, I will not make this relationship easy on you. And I will still fight you, I just don't want to have to fight you to have that relationship and be yours. Why can't you see that?"

"I don't know. I don't know why I can't see that but I just know that something is going to happen between us...I just don't know if its good or bad..." He frowned and reached past her to wrap her in a hug. "Fine...my fireball...If you believe you can still 'defy' me even as you know that I will still boss you around and act my usual self, I promise to you that I will always be loving to you when we make passionate love and never taunt you truly." He smiled and held her close. "Is that alright with you? Or must I order it of you to accept it, what with me being the clan leader and all?"

She listened to him and he wrapped her in a hug. "That is all I ask," she stated. "As long as you are this kind and gentle in bed, act however you want during the other times. He held her close now and she said, "If you order it of me then I definitely won't accept it," she chuckled. "I told you I would defy you. But as long as you don't order it then it is fine with me," she stated holding onto him.

((Sorry for short post))

Back
Top Bottom