Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwanted Mate

"Did I not just ask you not to be angry with me? Why would I play with you like that by calling you fireball? Then I definitely would not be serious." He said as he transformed back into a full human form and crossed his arms. "Go back to the cave. Tell everyone I have a meeting planned. If you really want a change in management...I'll make it so that anyone has a chance. Now go. Thats an order, Avry." He said as he began to walk off toward the human encampment alone while he left her with her orders.

She shook her head as he transformed into a human and she didn't, opting to fly to the cave. It was much faster than walking. "Fine, I'll try not to be too angry with you and I'm going don't worry. When are you wanting this meeting anyways, just so they're not late?" she asked. She waited for the answer and then watched as he started walking off to the encampment. She flew off to the cave and went to relay the orders from him. She may not like him but she still had to do what he said right now because he was in charge. She got there and told the others about the meeting and when he was wanting it. When it was finally time for the meeting, she flew over to where he was before changing over to human form. Others followed suit. "We're here," she said. "Just like you wanted."

"Its come to my attention for a while now that a few of you who have stuck along with me since my father's passing...some of you just do not seem to feel adapted to my way of doing things around here. Well. If you all want a shot at becoming the clan leader. I'll give you all a shot. Anyone who wants to step forward. Do so now. We're having a battle royale, right here...right now. In any form you prefer. Its me vs all of you, one on one until I fall and whoever deals the finishing blow will be the leader. Now then. Who of you want to try and lead? Huh?"

When he finished speaking no one stepped forward. What's wrong with them? she thought. Did they not want to see the tribe prosper better than what it was right now? Snarling she waited a few minutes and still no one. They just stared at him, one even coughed. Maybe they just needed a little bit of encouragement. Or maybe they were too stuck in the old ways and only the descendants of previous clan leaders could and would be accepted as the new leader, not some one who just won a battle. "Does anyone not want to see this clan come to it's full potential. When his father was leader, we had more dragons in our clan. We were the strongest, fastest, and most powerful. Now we are only half that because the others had left," she said trying to get someone to go. No one did they just looked at her with slightly amused looks on their faces and that annoyed her. She was the only one who really cared about what happened to their clan. What if they were attacked? They didn't have enough dragons to hold off an army of a much bigger clan than they had which had only recently been cut in half. Snarling, she realized maybe if she fought him and tired him out some, maybe they would come in and join in the fight one on one after her. Another fight, she thought. If she lost one more time she didn't know if she could take the humiliation. Well, even if she lost, some may still join in, it just wouldn't be her who gained the leadership. She morphed into her dragon form and barreled after him, attacking.

"Finally. Someone stepped up and tries." Nathan said as he barreled out the way of the dragon, going into his metadragon form and stayed half human with dragonic wings to allow him to fly. He grinned as he rushed her, blinding speed. Fast as lightning, since lightning was this dragon's affinity. He appeared on top of her once more, just like he had done so before with her rolling over him and grabbed onto her wings and began to work them up and down to humiliate her, coaxing her to berserk out and try to attack him. He would soon jump off of her and began to start acting as if he won already without even doing anything...just wanting her to get angry. He would show that he was a capable leader, even if he didn't take the fight seriously. "See? No one can best Nathan Stone!" He cheered out and began to clap his hands toward Avry. "Come, come! Is that all you have?"

He barreled out of her way and she had to stop before crashing into the walls of the cave. Then he came after her and landed on her neck again. Only this time instead of telling her to fly he started moving her wings up and down. She snarled and would've flicked him off with her tail if it would've bent that way. She knew he was trying to get her going though and knew that if she tried to attack him now it would just make her look stupid since she couldn't actually touch him while he was on her neck. He jumped off of her though and then he spoke and clapped his hands at her. She glared and breathed fire at him, hoping to singe him.

Nathan grinned, watching the burst of flames coming straight toward him and simply stood there and took the blast of the hit. His clothes were singed and were in tatters now, barely hanging on his body as there was soot all over him. He had a few burn marks here and there, since his human skin was still slightly vulnerable even with his dragonic traits imbuing his human body. He laughed and wiped off some of the soot, one eye closed from the cringing pain that he felt but he was still raring to go. "Is that really...all you have?" He popped his neck, making a loud cracking sound before suddenly he appeared behind her, an arm around her neck gently as he was standing under her. "Do try to hit me much more often...It will suit you best if you want to really win this fight." He patted her cheek before suddenly he ran under her and hid under her stomach, poking at the soft underbelly and just teasing her. "My name is Loki~ Trickster of Vanguard~ Hear my roar~ Cackle cackle cackle!" He chanted, just to annoy her as he tickled her stomach by poking it.

She growled as he was otherwise unhurt from her fire blast. She glared at him and then as he laughed, wiped the soot off and popped his neck. Ooh, he got on her nerves. Then he walked behind her, grabbed hold of her neck and patted her cheek as he spoke some more. "I'd be able to hit you if you would just hold still," she said. Then he slipped under her and started to poke her soft belly. The only vulnerable spot she had as a dragon. And not only that he was saying some pretty annoying things. "You wanna hear roaring!" she roared. She quickly laid down on top of him in her dragon form, crushing him and she wasn't moving off.

When she suddenly fell on top of him, all would be silent. Nathan's strong suite wasn't pure strength and the sudden fall was unexpected, but that did not mean he did not have a plan for it. He began to transform into a dragon, causing his body to appear at least as she laid on top of him and he rolled out from under her before turning back to his metadragon form. "Heh...I'll admit you had the...drop...on me there." He laughed at his own pun and held his arm in pain, as it had been broken in the fall. This was obvious due to how it looked. Not broken into two, but...as if the bone was poking at the skin, eager to break free. He glared at his arm and slammed it hard with a hand to pop the bone back where it should go, even though it was limp. "Okay...Okay...Now then..." He would suddenly disappear, and appear behind Avry. He grabbed her tail and bit it, just to make her angry before he really did any damage. After the bite, he would begin to run up her back and slammed a hand down on the top of Avry's head before he sent strong electrical shocks straight to her head.

She was lifted as he transformed into his dragon self and then he rolled out from under her causing her to roll as well. She smirked at his pun and then smiled in satisfaction at seeing his arm broken. It still grossed her out some though. Then he disappeared and reappeared behind her, biting her tail. She roared in pain and frantically moved her tail from side to side trying to relieve it. But she didn't have time as he ran up her back and sent a jolt of pain through her skull causing her to black out and return to her human form.

((Sorry for the short post))

When he fell down to the ground after she turned back to her human form, he held his arm in pain and stood up, looking to the other dragons with a death glare. "Anyone who does not want to fight me right now better take her to the cave and make sure she gets some rest and medical attention if she needs it. I'm still raring to go and fight you all if you're still willing. Broken arm or not...I won't lose my leadership in this clan. I may have acted a fool before, but that was only because it was Avry...any of you want to try and take me on when I'm serious?"

The only one's that moved were the ones to take Avry to the cave. If Avry had been awake she would've been very upset at the clan. She didn't wake up for a bit and when she did she had a splitting headache and was on the verge of wanting to kill Nathan but knew she couldn't. At least she broke his arm. A woman came over with some pain killers and she took them wanting to relieve the pain in her head. She laid back down on the cool stone floor and groaned softly. Not only had she lost, and in the most humiliating way ever, but now she was gong to be humiliated even further. She glared up at the ceiling and waited for Nathan to come since that was all she could do. She really really hated him right now.

Eventually Nathan would indeed arrive. He moved over and laid down beside her, not saying anything as he simply laid down beside her and wrapped an arm around her, not bothering to have sex with her. She needed her recovery and she had been humiliated enough already. He needed to show her that no one else was against him openly and he needed to set an example using her. "I hope you're alright, Avry." He said with a yawn. His arm was not bandaged or put in a cast. He was enduring the pain while his body naturally healed itself. "Just rest up alright? Don't worry about humiliating you by mating. I won't do it. At least not now. I'll wait until next time we have our little...sparring match for the crown."

Finally Nathan arrived and she glared at him as he walked in. She noticed his arm wasn't put in a cast or wrapped up but she didn't say anything. It was fine by her if he wanted to live through the pain. She spoke and she noticed he called her Avry instead of Fireball and knew he was being sincere but said softly instead, "Yeah I'm sure you are." She waited for him to make a move, but he didn't just kept his arm draped over her. Instead he told her to rest up and he wouldn't do it this time just wait until next time to humiliate her. Then she wondered why he was even here. "Then if you aren't going to humiliate me then why are you here?" she asked getting angry and rolling over away from him.

"I went overboard and I feel guilty. Thats why." He said with a frown and kept his eyes closed. "I sent too much electricity through you. I managed to knock you out like I wanted but I was worried that through my anger I might have...fried your brain a bit." He admitted. "I would never have been able to live with the guilt if I had killed a clan member accidentally, even for the crown. So stop talking and just enjoy this side of me because when you're up and out of here, I'm going back to normal. Got that?" He kissed her forehead and grinned. "Besides...now I can say that I actually spent a night with you rather than an evening."

She listened as he talked and smirked saying, "Oh, careful it's starting to sound like you actually care for me." He kissed her forehead and she rolled her eyes. "Well, I do have to say it is an improvement. Maybe if you weren't so arrogant and cocky all the time," she grumbled. "And frankly I don't want to enjoy any side of you since you seem to be nothing but trouble. And as for next time, I don't think there is going to be a next time. Seeing as how you are still the leader of this clan and the only injury you have are the burns and broken arm I gave you, no one else stood up to you. So that means I'm taking your advice and leaving after I'm well enough on my own." She said that as if she meant it but didn't know if she really was or not, but wanted to see what his reaction was.

He shrugged. "It'd be sad to see you off but if you must, you must. Things'll get quiet for me then and I'll have no one to mate with. Oh woe is me." He said sarcastically around the end. "Maybe when you start your own clan, we can still have our own little clan wars and spar off among our many warriors. Just be sure you stay safe, got that? Thats an order from your clan leader." He yawned and retracted his arm from her finally and turned so his back was to her. "Stay safe though, okay fireball?" Nathan could be heard slowly and silently snoring, signalling that he had indeed finally fallen asleep due to the events of this day.

The truth was she probably wasn't going to be leaving. A single dragon may prosper in a clan but it was hard living on your own and she didn't have some of the necessary skills like healing and not to mention she doubted she'd be able to get any one to go with her. "Again be careful it sounds like you actually care for me," she said sarcastically. He finally turned around and fell asleep and she did the same, only a little bit later since her mind was reeling about everything. She loathed him, she really did, but had to agree that it would be quiet and boring for him if she left.

When Nathan awakened, he felt his arm was fully mended but still strained at least. He moved over to the girl and began to slowly strip her, wanting to give her a little morning scare. He made sure to be extra careful not to wake her. He ruffled her clothes up a bit and messed up both his and her hair and laid down next to her after he took off his pants and his shirt was halfway off of his body. Then, he started to play off a sleepy act. "Mm...Good morning Avry..." He began to rub her stomach gently. "I'm so glad you decided to bare my children...I knew you always thought of me as a superior."

The whole time he did that she was still asleep. She stirred once or twice while he stripped her, but all in all she stayed asleep not suspecting a thing. It was only when he started rubbing her belly and speaking did she wake up and she woke up with a start sitting straight up. The cold air hit her bare skin and she blushed violently and covered up her breasts after she realized she was naked. "What are you talking about?" she asked starting to get worried. "I didn't decide that, and how did I wind up completely naked and you only half so?" she demanded. "And I do not think of you as a superior." She was starting to get angry now and she reached for her clothes going to put them on. "If you did something to me while I was asleep I swear I'm gonna kill you!" she growled at him as she dressed.

"Me do something to you? Don't you remember? You woke me up halfway through the night...You had this weird gleam in your eyes. Like you were horny. Or drunk off of human liquor. I could not tell, it was dark. And you just began to ravage me so." He tried to stretch out this little lie a little longer before he'd tell her the truth and then give her the little 'special promotion' he had in mind. Why should the clan be led by only one person? A duo partnership kind of leadership could at least go through a trial run with her being a co-leader, but still a rank under him in terms of leadership. "You said you wanted to have my children so that our genes would create the perfect little dragonlings."

"Okay first of all I know you're making this crap up since A, I don't like you that way, B, I wouldn't humiliate you the way you do me if I ever won a fight. Nope, I'd have other ways of humiliating you. And C, I don't like you that way," She was smirking and glaring at him now. "And why on Earth would I ever want to have your children, God only knows that we need more little heathens like you running around." She rolled her eyes at him and sat back down fully dressed. "And you will not get away with messing my hair up," she growled trying to finger come the tangles out.

He seemed to disappear and reappear behind her, wrapping his arms around her so that her breasts hung on his arms like little owls as he kissed up and down her neck tenderly, never ever having been this gentle with her before as he spoke ever so solemnly to her. His voice low and seductive as he whispered into her ear. "Don't be like that, Avry...You know what I have to say about this, however? If I could choose anyone to have my children...It would definitely be you. I may not like you that way...but our children would be damn good fighters...Don't you agree?" He began to lightly lick up and down her neck with the tip of his tongue. "Why don't I show you the gentle side of me...Hm? I'm sure you'll love what you see..." It'd just make her want it more in the end. Thats what he thought anyway.

Then he was wrapping his arms around her and kissed up and down her neck. The action made her shiver slightly and she didn't know what to think or feel about his being this gentle towards her. He never had been this gentle before, and she didn't know if she liked it or not. He whispered in her ear and it sent a shiver down her spine. "Yes they would but that's no reason to choose a mate," she said her voice weak with the way he was caressing her. She felt it should be for love. Now he started licking her neck just making her even more unsure about him. She started to push away from him as he spoke, "Because I'm not sure you have one," she whispered even though she had just witnessed it. She didn't know how to feel or think or act when he was acting this way. It was different and strange and she didn't like it.

"Oh come now. I try to prove to you that I truly have a gentle side and you deny me." He shrugged and moved to lay his head on her lap and looked up to her, looking her in the eyes. "I will make it so you fall in love with me, because I know it would humiliate you more than anything that a woman of your pride would fall for someone like me. But it might also blossom into something, yes? Not that I truly have feelings of love for you...just a little experiment between our emotions that I am wondering could lead to something more? Who knows?" He leaned up and kissed her lips gently, eyes closed and leaving his lips there for a few moments unless she pulled back. When he pulled back, had she not done so already, he grinned to her. "Did that spark anything new in you now that you saw my gentle side?"

Back
Top Bottom