Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwanted Mate

Chiarra

Super-Earth
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DXKHz52sueM/TlZpaoamJlI/AAAAAAAAC44/5cGmjiYN-QE/s1600/Anime_Girl_Studying_Wallpaper_1920x1200_wallpaperhere.jpg

Avry was being prepped and ready for her mating with the alpha male of their dragon clan. She truly despised him and wanted nothing more than to reject him, but it was required of them both. One thing that kept her from running away completely was the fact she was going to try and run the clan herself even if her future husband wouldn't approve. Finally, her hair was finished drying and brushed straight down her back. And she waited for him in the mating chamber naked. If he thought she was going to be completely willing though he had a surprise coming. The mating ceremony consisted of two parts, once in their human form and the second in their draconic form.

(Err uh...would they literally be full dragons in the draconic form or would they take up some dragon features....? I'm not really into the whole... non-humanoid on non-humanoid kind of thing.)

Nathan would soon arrive after she would. He seemed arrogant and proud. His blue hair seemed to bounce as he walked, showing just how light on his feet he was even in his human form. When it came to Nathan, he had no power whatsoever...it call came down to speed and where to strike. Thats how he fought. He was so quick that barely anyone could keep up with him in human form, and the speed only made up for power whenever he'd thrust his entire dragonic body into his foes, sort of like a human's train. He was truly a force to behold...and tonight would be another night that Avry would have to leave her pride behind and have to mate with him. Whenever they fought, the loser temporarily became the slave of the victor...of course if Avry won, Nathan would no longer be the clan leader...so he always humiliated Avry for her actions. "Are you ready for tonight, traitor?"

((Well we can just ignore that part then sorry. I wasn't even really sure if that was a good intro or not))

She snarled at him, she really despised him. She was standing up when he arrived and she laid down on the bed and snarled at him again. "Just get it over with already. We may be mated for life after this, but you don't own me."

((Also, if my posts are ever to short just tell me and I'll try and post longer ones))

(Actually could you try to post at least as much as your opening was, if not more?)

"Mated for life? I'll pass on that. I've told you before. Ditch your pride. Just because you give yourself to me does not mean that you are my bride to be. I do not accept your proposal, only your body." He replied as he moved closer to her and joined her on the bed. He grinned as he pushed her back so that she was flat and he was hovering just above her, his hands on both sides of her holding him up as he looked her in the eyes with a smug grin on his face. "You're just my sex slave whenever you lose, remember? This is your thirteenth loss...And your thirteenth sex...force...thing...I had a thing going but whatever. You know what will happen next, right?"

((Sure, sorry about that last one though wasn't sure what to put))

"I don't give myself to you," she spat. "And it wasn't a proposal...never mind, we've been over this before," she said getting annoyed. Then he had to remind her about her losing...again. She didn't know why she kept fighting him, he always won and he was so much stronger than her. No, she knew why, he was an arrogant brat whom she thought didn't know how to run a clan. He infuriated the crap out of her and she would always get tempted to fight him and she did, and she always lost, and here she was again on her back for this slime bag. "Yes I know what happens next," she muttered. "Just get it over with already," she griped. She was glaring up at him and though she wanted this to be the last time, she knew it wasn't going to be. She would fall for it again and again, time after time in the future. She prodded him in the chest, "Just don't expect me to lose next time."

(Thats fine, no worries.)

"Don't worry my little fireball..." He said with a grin and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. His hands would explore her body like all the other times, grazing up and down her bare flesh before finding her breasts to start massaging and toying with them as if this was a normal thing for him. He laughed lightly as he leaned into her ear and gently kissed it while his erect cock began to slowly push itself into her body. He moaned out, making certain that she could hear his pleasure as he humiliated her once more like all the other times he had done this to her. "Tell me...How do you want me to do it this time...Hm?"

She hated that nickname and glared, "Would you please not call me that!" She didn't kiss him back when he kissed her and then his hands started exploring her body. Her skin tingled wherever he touched her and then he started massaging and toying with her breasts. Her nipples hardened at his touch and she moaned softly and she hated herself for it. Shivers went down her spine as he kissed her ear and she wanted to smack his face for laughing. She glared at him as he moaned and fortunately for her she was wet. While she may not be looking forward to their matings, her body sure did. She glared again as he spoke and snarled out, "Fast and quick."

"About as fast as I beat you? I'd rather have my time with you be long and plentyful..." He boasted and began to slowly thrust into her, moaning into the skin of the side of her neck as he thrust into her. He snickered lightly as he kissed up and down her neck once more, his thrusts going faster and deeper, now fully embracing her body as his fuck toy. His hands would start ti pull and tickle her nipples to tease her more and eventually he would soon pull out of her and moved so that she was on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her neck to make this more...'passionate' as he began to buck his hips as her body pressed into his while he continued on. "How about this position? Does it feel better this way?"

She sneered at him and even though she knew right now it didn't really matter what she wanted she said anyways, "Yes as fast as you beat me." She really hated admitting her defeat though. Then he started going agonizingly slow and his moans against her skin made her shiver as his breath made contact. Then he started going faster and deeper and she met his thrusts, only to speed things up. And though she would never admit it to him, she did enjoy their matings, but that didn't mean she hated him any less. He started teasing and pulling on her nipples and her back arched. He then pulled out of her and she mentally frowned, wanting that release but she let a smile pass her lips. Now she was on top and he put his arms around her neck. She really hated when he did this, it was just a way for him to humiliate her again and while she did enjoy their mating this position did humiliate her because it reminded her of why they were there in the first place. "Every position is one and the same with you dear," she sneered as he continued pumping into her. She did meet his thrusts though.

Nathan would continue on and on in that very position until he came deep inside of her, grinning as he leaned close and kissed her lips once more. He knew she wouldn't get pregnant...He was smart...and knew this was one of her safe days. He could smell it in her pheromones. He soon pulled out, and rolled her onto the bed and laughed. "Better luck next time you try to defeat me, fireball...Until then..." He wrapped his arm over her and pulled her against his body. "I'll let you have some fun, with the feeling of being oh so close to your 'husband'." He teased and closed his eyes as he buried his face into her hair and began to slowly sleep until the morning would come.

She came about the same time he did but she still didn't kiss him when he kissed her. She was glad they did these on her safe days because no way on Earth would she want to have his children. That didn't mean she didn't want any, just not with him. Then he pulled out of her and rolled her over on her back. She glared at him as he 'wished' her luck next time and her glare deepened when he called her fireball again. Then he was holding her close and teasing her again and she elbowed him in the chest. "Shut up," she hissed.

He 'oofed' when she elbowed him in the chest and he laughed once more. "Stop being so harsh. You're too hot headed." He snickered and kissed her forehead before finally falling asleep with her in his arms. The next morning when he would awaken, he would be gone and she'd still be sleeping in the bed naked. He was out preparing the troops to go out and do some scouting runs and some hunts to bring food back to the tribe. "Now go. Be sure you bring back a plentiful harvest."

She scowled when he kissed her forehead and she didn't fall asleep until way after he did. When she awoke, he was gone and she was glad the night was finally over, at least tonight would be peaceful, that is if they didn't get into another fight today and hopefully they wouldn't. She got up and got dressed before going outside. She thought a nice flight would help wake her up this morning so she morphed and flew into the sky overhead of where Nathan was, she smirked, well what passed as a dragon smirking, and flew higher into the sky her purple scales flashing in the sunlight.

Nathan was a...special breed of dragon that did not prefer to go into his full dragon form unless he was fighting in an important battle. He had managed to fuse both dragon and human forms together and has both features when he chooses, many considering this to be a third form. He grinned as he flew up and darted to her and mounted her, landing on her neck and holding on tight. "Ride! Horse! Ride!" He taunted as he patted her scales. "You think you can show me up? Think again, my fireball!"

This was why she hated him, he never ceased to find ways to embarrass her and this was just plain humiliating. Dragons were proud creatures and hardly ever aloud a human to ride them. She growled her frustration and instead of flying like he wanted she instead landed on the ground went to roll over and try to roll over on top of him. Then she just laid there and glared at him deeply. "You are an annoying little pest!" she hissed at him.

"Wait what are you doing...No no nooo!" He cried out as he tried to get off but his pants' leg was caught on one of her scales, so he was just crushed under her as she rolled over him. He laid there with a comical look of defeat on his face before he came to and sat up, brushing some of the debris out of his hair. "Ow...That was a pain in the ass..." He said as he looked to her. "You need to lighten up. You're too strict." He stood up and walked over to the dragon and put a hand on her side. "Just try to take a joke or two? Is that so hard? Believe me when I say that you need to have more fun in life. You take everything seriously, especially the fights that we have for the domination of the clan."

She snorted with amusement as she rolled over him but it was soon turned into what passed as a scowl for a dragon as he spoke. "You need to lighten up he says. You're too strict he says," she said in a mocking tone. "What do you expect! You do nothing but make my life a living pain. And yes taking a joke from you is too hard. You don't know when to quit," she added. "And I would have more fun if you weren't in my life and domination over the clan is a serious thing, exactly why I think you aren't good enough to be the leader. You don't take enough things seriously enough and that could wind up being the downfall of our clan. But no as long as you have your fun it doesn't matter right?"

He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'm clan leader and no one but you seems to be against me." He seemed to have a smug smile on the entire time. "Besides...I'm only in your life because you try so hard to overthrow me. Why am I such a bad leader to you, I wonder? Is it indeed because I am not serious? I get the job done though, do I not? The only reason I am in your life is because you keep challenging me. Admit it, my little fireball...I had never spoken to you before, nor had I ever noticed you until you began to start trying to take me on for domination of the clan. If you believe me to be such a bad leader, why not take yourself and anyone else you want with you and create your own clan? I am not stopping you. Though...things would be much more boring without you, for you've actually given me something to do. Running this clan is too easy, especially where we are located."

"Oh you are arrogant. You may get the job done, but it's not to the maximum amount of efficiency that could really truly benefit our clan. And if you think running this clan is easy then you truly aren't doing your job right. It shouldn't be easy, it should make you worry about all the what if's and not the what we have now because what if the hunters you just sent out don't come back with food. What then? You haven't even given that a second thought have you. You just expect the food to come because that's how you planned it. Well, if they don't come back with food then we're going to starve because you didn't have a back up plan and then you would have something to worry about. Our clan is only half the tribe it was when your father was clan leader, admit it."

"True, I admit it. But its only half the size of what it once was because many have left for the same reason you see me as. Unfit for this clan." He shook his head and patted her side. "But I don't care. The loyal ones will stay, just as you have. The less amount of dragons in our clan, the longer we will survive anyway. The food we hunt, the survivors, will live on to reproduce and give us even more to hunt. I don't care what the others think. If they want to stay, they must do so under my rules. If they decide to leave, that is their wish." He hopped onto her back once more. "Now get to flying once more. We should continue scouting around. Maybe even drop by the human village to trade some of our scales for supplies we can use for traps, shelter, and defending our cave."

She snorted in aggravation. "You just don't get it do you? Pretty soon you won't have a clan and you'll be here trying to survive on your own or go under someone else's ruling." Then he hopped on her back once more and she growled. "You have a dragon form of your own ya know. Fly yourself," she growled at him. She didn't move, she just stayed where she was until he got bored and went to go fly himself. "I'm not your personal transportation."

((Sorry short post))

"I'm just trying to get you to loosen up. You'd think after thirteen times I've mated with you, you'd have loosened up in more ways then one." He nudged her with his elbow and stayed on her. "Look. Its my clan. Alright? I'll do with it as I wish. People can stay if they want. I don't care if they leave. Its their choice to leave and start their own clan. Until then, I'm just going to be doing things my way. If you're so against it...Why don't you try to fight me for the crown then? Or just leave and go start your own clan. Otherwise, I'd advise you to keep quiet about how I do things. Understood?"

She snarled at him as he spoke and nudged her with his elbow, but he should've known she was more stubborn than that and stayed put. "A simple nudge isn't going to get me to move and I'm not moving with you on me. And fine, it's your clan, and what do you think I've been trying to do. I've been trying to fight you for the crown and don't tempt me or I may just go and start my own clan. And fine I'll shut up about it now but don't think I won't stay quiet. I'll wait until you screw up again."

"Then confront me when I screw up." He got off of her and transformed into his full dragon form and moved to wrap his neck around hers lightly. "Don't be angry at me, my little fireball. I truly am simply doing the best for my clan. Even if it seems like I am not. You do not know things that I know which makes this more difficult than you think...I simply do not let them get to me." He nudged her with his head lovingly, trying to calm her down. "Do not be angry at me."

"I very well plan on it," she huffed, but was thankful he finally got off of her and transformed. "If you don't want me to be angry at you then don't call me fireball and your best isn't enough. If it was then we wouldn't be having this decline of clan members. And I may not know some things, but I do know that you should probably worry about those things more." She snorted, amused, when he nudged her head with his in a loving manner. "At least you didn't call me fireball this time."

Back
Top Bottom