Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surrendouring to the Alpha

Her eyes widened when he nipped at her and said that. She didn't want that to happen, and she felt him start to shift. She didn't know how he would react to her getting out of the tub but she couldn't massage him sitting in his lap. She got out of the tub and moved behind him, rubbing his back and shoulders hard. She felt a lot of tension there, so she used it as an excuse to do so. She hated how he did this to her.

He smiled and leaned back enjoying the feel of her hands on his shoulders. he ran his hands over her sides and down to her rear as she messaged his shoulder, alivitaing the stress there.

She growled slightly as he touched her, not wanting him too. She continued to massage him though, working her way down his back as she finished his shoulders. When she got down to where the tub was she said in a not so kindly voice, "Sit up so I can finish."

He smiled and looked up at her with a small smirk. "I like it right here, why would i sit up, you could just work down the front."

She stiffened as he finished that statement. An agitated grin grew on her face and she looked at him saying, "So I can finish your back." She completely ignored the last part he said though.

Back
Top Bottom