Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saints Row

Jugger82

Singularity
So...Just found out about THQ's Saints Row website had a large list of user-created characters for Saints Row The Third for Character Download if you have internet to download them from. So...Kind of want to do a Saints Row RP now that there will be Saints Row characters rather than anime/real life characters.

Anyone interested? If I get enough people I can make up the plot in a snap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Variants are the generic gang members, not your character.

Seers of the Apocalypse
Symbol

Variant 1
Variant 2
Variant 3

The Seers are a group that practice in the 'dark arts' as they claim. They are clad in black clothing and usually tend to have an ominous feel about them, both mentally and physically. They are led by four leaders, whom call themselves the Horsemen, after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Their main weapons usually include melee weapons and shotguns; though they aren't afraid to bring a rocket launcher or two when things are getting dicey. They drive Hearse cars, and for those who do not know the name of those cars; they are the cars that carry the coffins of the deceased to their graves.

The Monarchy
Symbol

Variant 1
Variant 2
Variant 3

The Monarchy is a gang of solely women biker thugs. They are clad in green clothing, more likely to be leather jackets, and often terrorize their victims by throwing chained nooses around their necks and just driving off while holding the chain until either the chain or head snap off...or until they need a refueling. They specialize in using Submachine guns and Assault rifles and often use nothing but motorcycles to get around; unless the job requires a large truck of sorts.

Tribe of Santa Marine
Symbol

Variant 1
Variant 2
Variant 3

The Tribe of Santa Marine was the first gang to populate Santa Marine (What I plan to call the city). It consists largely of Native American-like people clad with many tribal tattoos, or just any sort of tattoo. Each tattoo for each member is an expression of their personality, and the more tattoos you have carved into your body, the more respected you are among the gang. Each tattoo you gain is earned. This gang has been severely weakened to the point of only taking up many of the harbors and airlines, mainly to prevent any...outside influence from coming in to aid the other two gangs while they try to take back whats theirs. Though, they did not account for the Saints when they arrive.

They are clad in brown clothing, mainly their pants; as they barely wear shirts so that they would be able to show off their tattoos to show their 'status'. Men and Women wear loincloth tops or bras so that they can still show off their tattoos, but all the while still being presentable and not immediately arrested by Santa Marine PD. They mainly use Sub Machine guns and Shotguns, and have a decent quality of explosives that they use as well. They drive around via trucks with empty beds so that a large quantity of them can arrive on a scene at once.

i would like to join thou i never played the game could i make my own character

Yeah sure. I don't think I'll have the Variants up in a while. I was supposed to make them a long time ago but this thread never caught on. Now Saints Row 4 is coming out in August and I need something to tide me over until then. :p

Vice Kings were destroyed in Saints Row 1. This is a new fandom Saints Row fanfic RP that I want to do with a new city and new gangs. And yes, hello to you too Iveta. lol

Well, if it wasn't for the Vice King, the Saints wouldn't come into existence. Also, it looks like this RP still lacks a megalomaniac faction like STAG or ULTOR or perhaps the Vice Kings itself.

You seem to really be interested in the Vice Kings. You could be an ex-Vice King if you wanted to. And I'm not saying they didn't have a part in it. But I'm saying that this is a new RP set AFTER the first Saints Row game. Not to spoil it for you but...

The vice kings were disbanded/destroyed at the end of the first saints row and aren't even ever mentioned again in the games afterwards except for a small one-liner talking about Benjamin King.

Back
Top Bottom