Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Playmates ♥ :/ BLEH! :annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Scyther

Meteorite
fc7ddc84.png

|FIRST AND A VERY IMPORTANT THING❢|
I won't play any other character besides Nalia. She will forever and always be my main character. I created her years ago back in my freshman year of high school. I only recently was able to find an image that looked exactly how I pictured her, even down to the stuffed animal. I can/will play side characters, but Nalia will always be my main. :CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH:

STOP SENDING ME REQUESTS FOR PM ROLEPLAYS Almost every request I have received has been for a pm roleplay. I DO NOT LIKE TO DO ROLEPLAYS THROUGH PM's. ... ALSO READ ALL OF THIS POST I DO NOT WANT TO ROLEPLAY A CHARACTER YOU HAVE PICKED OUT FOR MY MAIN

I do go to work and school, as well have a social life. I may not be on every waking hour of the day. There may be times I may not be on for a couple of days. I do my best to come on though when I can.
I do consider myself literate (in both categories concerning quantity and quality) and can type a MINIMUM of TWO paragraphs; while my longest post consisted of TWENTY paragraphs.
Now, I am English and I apologize in advance if the way I spell certain things annoy, such colour for instance. It is how I was raised and the proper way to spell in my opinion. Now, I do not mind if you spell it 'color'. That is perfectly fine and will not bother me.

THREADS>PRIVATE MESSAGES FOR ROLEPLAYS
I will roleplay over im, but only for smut>plot roleplays.
N.SCYTHER@AIM.COM

-click.da.link- Image Reference of Nalia. I did not draw this art, all credit is due to the wonderful artist. -click.da.link-
Note; I am aware some people don't like 'anime/art/drawings' for references, but unfortunately there is no way I'd be able to find a 'real life' picture use as an image reference. Sorry.
Height: 4'1O
Breed: Depends upon roleplay, she can either be a human or some type of demon/angel/spirit creature.
Age: Depends upon roleplay and what type of creature she is. The youngest age would be 14.

|WANT/FAVOURITES|
Cock Size 9"-2'
Cervix Penetration
Large Partners (either very muscular or very heavy with a massive and thick penis)
Multiple Penetration
Multiple Partners
Older Partners
Oral Sex (giving and receiving)
Pregnancy
Risk of Pregnancy
Taller Partners
Vaginal Penetration
Vaginal Virginity

:I don't want any anal to mouth, scat, watersports, swallowing urine, excessive hair pulling, spanking, your character shorter and/or younger than mine, and submissive partners.:

Quantity in a roleplay is very much loved and requested. I love juicy, well thought, descriptive details. 'Sticks penis in and thrusts' is extremely vague and boring. Please be more detailed to what your character is feeling, sounds, smells, visuals, etc.
I do also love quality.

|NALIA/TOM RIDDLE (LORD VOLDEMORT)| PLOT>SMUT / LONG TERM>SHORT TERM
:It will really help if you have seen all the HP movies, or read all the books.:
This roleplay shall take place in an alternate universe from the original Harry Potter, and in this story Harry Potter does not win. However, the roleplay shall begin long before the first book/movie takes place, back to when Lord Voldemort was but an orphan by the name of Tom Riddle. Nalia is one of the forces behind Voldemort, one who helps to aid Riddle in his transformation by dropping him hints and clues through out his stay at Hogwarts as well as earlier to when he was living in the orphanage. Nalia's family was a major contributor to the orphanage in which Tom Riddle had been sent to. From the very most moment Nalia laid eyes upon Riddle, she knew there was something extraordinary about the young boy. Quickly, she took a fast interest in the boy and became his first and only true friend.

See, Nalia was no 'muggle', but was what was considered a pure blood, descendant from a long list of powerful wizards and witches. Nalia has an older brother who is the 'prodigy' of the family, while Nalia is not as lucky. She has her own special talent in that she is a 'mirror'. Nalia has the ability mimic any move, magic, what have you that she witnesses. For instance, is someone can do an extraordinary back flip, all Nalia has to do is witness it and she can do the same thing. The same concept applies to magic. Nalia's family are the ones to drop hints to Dumbledore about the mysterious boy in the orphanage.

Still debating on whether Nalia is in the same year as Riddle, or if her brother is.

Nalia's brother is assigned to the House of Griffindor while Nalia is assigned to the House of Slytherin. This only furthers developing her into becoming the black sheep of the family.

Through out the course of their stay, Nalia guides Riddle, leading him to many interesting facts such as the Horcrux. Nalia herself had already been successfully; however, not as successful as Voldemort was to become in that she only was able to do it to three items.
Years pass and Riddle becomes Voldemort. After he accidentally turns Harry Potter into a horcrux and 'vanishes', Nalia decides to make her move. She informs Nani of her plans, thus alerting Voldemort. When Harry Potter enters his first year at Hogwarts, so does Nalia. Still unclear on how she is able to deceive the staff, including Dumbledore into not remembering her from prior, but somehow she does. Although, Dumbledore has his suspicions. Through out Harry's years at Hogwarts, Nalia befriends him, forming a tight trust with him as well as his two best friends.
In the end; however, before Nani is killed by the Sword of Griffindor, Nalia is able to intervene. She commits the ultimate betrayal and the truth comes out as she stands by Voldemort's side, his arm soon around her waist.

Anyrate, that's a bit of the basic on how things go, the roleplay will begin in the orphanage to their first meeting and most will be played out during Riddle's years at Hogwarts, minor bits through out Harry's, and then the rest from the final 'battle' to afterwards.

|NALIA/DEMON| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM

|NALIA/DOMESTICATED OR FERAL ANIMAL| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM

|NALIA/HEAVY SET MALE| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM
:Can either be a human or some type of demon/creature male.:

|NALIA/HUNTER| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT OR PLOT>SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM
:This would be a Left 4 Dead roleplay.:

|NALIA/OGRE OR ORC| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM

|NALIA/FUTA| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM

|NALIA/TAMED OR FERAL POKEMON| PLOT=SMUT OR PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM

|NALIA/OLDER BROTHER| PLOT<SMUT / LONG OR SHORT TERM
:Really craving this one. :
Sexual positions I would love to do for this one: Position-1, Position-2, Position-3, Position-4, Position-5, Position-6, Position-7, Position-8
Nalia will be between fourteen and sixteen. I prefer it for her to be fifteen and either her brother is at least eighteen, maybe even older if that is possible. If he is eighteen, then he'd be a senior in high school or if he was older he'd be a teacher. There will be a lot of sex, at home, in school, etc. I want to start this roleplay when the first have sex together, it being Nalia's first time, while her brother has had numerous flings already. This will be consensual. Nalia has always had a crush on her brother, and he's known it. Their first time will be when their parents are out of town and Nalia's brother pins her to the couch while they are watching a movie.

Feel free to hit me up via pm or im. I know I don't really have many pairings nor plots up, but I am free and open to hear some, as well as pairings. I am willing to try almost anything aside from on the list that I won't do. Don't feel shy to ask, nor can it hurt. I will give you a straight answer on if I will or won't do it.

RE: Seeking Playmates ♥ Doms of all breeds and sexes welcomed!

Craving an incest pairing right now. You can find the pairing, along with such image references to poses I wanna do in this rp.
I'm still up for other roleplays as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom